Master Gets Himself a Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the head was fully inside of her, her face was red from tension, and he told her to exhale, as she did he slowly pushed in further, and leaned down to kiss her.

Once his full length was inside her he held still, and kissed her again, and said, "you're being such a good girl. I'm very proud of you."

She smiled though she still was clearly uncomfortable. Her breathing still slow and her face bright red.

"I feel so full," she grunted.

He nodded, "you're very tight, if you want, we can stop."

She took a moment, and nodded softly.

He pulled it out of her, and she began to cry. As she lowered her feet, he wrapped her in his arms, and kissed her forehead.

"Don't cry, Brittany. You did great. Anal is really hard the first time."

He held her and rubbed her back while she cried for a couple minutes. When she calmed down, she was still teary and she looked at him.

"I'm sorry," she said and he realized her failure was why she was sad.

"Brittany, I have never been anyones first before today, not their first vaginally, or anally, so maybe, I didn't ease you into it right. My other girls, the cunts as they're called, they had all been fucked in all their holes thousands of times before they met me, and so I just took it for granted. I'm sorry."

He kissed her, and said, "when we leave tomorrow, before we go to our home, what is something you would like to do, something maybe you haven't been able to because of living here?"

She thought for a moment, and said, "can we go to the movies? I love movies but I've never been to a theater."

"That sounds great, what kind of movies do you like?"

"Scary ones, as long as you'll hold me tight."

He nodded and kissed her.

"Can I ask you a favor, sir?" She asked gently.

"Ok?"

"Can you take a quick shower so I can suck on it?"

He nodded, and said, "there will be times when you will suck it after it's been in your ass or another's but for your very first time giving a blowjob, I want it you be fresh for you."

She gulped at the thought of someday tasting her own ass or another girls, but was happy it wasn't today.

He took a quick shower, and came out still drying off. She was absentmindedly playing with her clit. His cock was still hard and bounced at the site of the 18 year old waiting gleefully to suck his cock.

"Ok, there are really two big rules for blowjobs, avoid touching my cock with your teeth, and keep it as wet as you can."

"Yes, sir."

He sat on the couch, and she knelt before him.

"I promise I'll do good."

She wasn't artful about it, but she managed to follow his direction and have enough suction to get him close relatively quick.

"I'm going to cum in a second baby, when I do, I want you to swallow it. Ok?"

"Mmmhmmm" she moaned into his cock as she sucked.

A moment later he started cumming into her mouth, and the first shot went down her throat but gagged her and as he came she started gagging uncontrollably.

"It's ok, relax and swallow." he said but she ran to the bathroom.

A minute later, he heard her crying in the bathroom and he went to check on her. She had her arms around her knees, and her face buried in them.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed and looked up at him, her green eyes large and filled with tears.

He consoled her and told her she did a great job, and when she had calmed down she brushed and mouthwashed, and they spent the rest of the night kissing and getting to know eachother until they fell asleep in each others arms.

***

They were awoken by Hanna entering with a smile.

"Sir, we'll be having breakfast in twenty minutes if you'd care to join us all."

He agreed, and looked at the sleeping red head under his arm.

"Hanna, would you wake her up by gently starting to rim her?"

"Yes, Sir."

She slowly and gently got behind Brittany, and nuzzled her face into her exposed ass crack. Brittany's eyes opened with a startle, and Eric gave her a kiss to calm her.

"Very good Hanna," he said and she scurried off wiping her lips as she went. She closed the door behind her.

"Hanna is our priestess, I can't believe you just made her lick my ass..." She giggled.

"Breakfast is in 20 minutes, and I was hoping maybe we could do something before..." He smirked playfully.

"Of course, Sir. What did you have in mind?"

"I want to give you a facial. It's a sign of marking one's territory, and while I've done it to most of my women, I haven't been the first. With you, you are mine, completely. And I want to make it official."

She shrugs, "I don't really know what that means, will it hurt?"

"No, it means I will cum on your face, you can close your eyes and mouth if you want. But then I'm hoping you'll go to breakfast like that."

Her nose crinkled and he could tell the idea seemed gross to her, but she nodded.

"We didn't learn about that in sex ed. Do women ever get to mark men?"

He nodded, and held his hand up and showed her his wedding ring.

"Do you love her?"

"More than anything in the world, but she can't fulfill every need I have, no one woman can. But I will fall in love with you too, I know it."

She kissed him, and then slid her leg over him, and slide his cock with her hand into her tight pussy.

"I am in love with you, Sir." She kissed him, and he sucked on her tits as his hands held her ass cheeks.

When he was ready, she knelt on the floor, and he stood over her and jerked his cock a couple times until thick white ropes covered her face, a big glob settling on the tip of her nose.

When he was done, she opened her eyes, a thin strand of cum spreading from her top left eye lashes to the bottom lid.

"Do you feel ok?" Eric asked helping her to her feet.

"It's a little weird, but if it will let everyone know I am yours I am proud to wear it.

He lead her downstairs, and they joined the women and the Founder at the table. Eric seated between Hanna and Brittany.

"Ah, I can see you have been blessed," Hanna said with an approving smile.

"Yes, Hanna. I am proud to show you all my Master's mark upon me."

"We have toast, and juice, bacon and eggs, and might I suggest that you consume your new Master's semen with your breakfast?" The Founder's wife spoke up.

Brittany went a little pale with nerves.

"Brittany," they all clapped that she'd been given a name, then Eric continued, "had a difficult time swallowing last night, so perhaps she should begin slow, with just a small amount on her toast?"

She nodded. Hanna took a spoon and scooped a thick spot on Brittany's cheek and put it on the toast.

Everyone was fixated on Brittany, and as she took the bite and gulped down the topping it separated from the toast and she felt it in the back of her throat, but Hanna squeezed her hand and she was able to give only a half gag, her eyes watering slightly.

Everyone clapped.

"Semen takes a little getting used to, but then it is the most fulfilling flavor in the world," Hanna said with a loving look at the Founder.

Hanna helped Brittany scoop all the cum from her face onto her food and slowly Brittany ate her entire breakfast, and all the cum from her face.

"Do you think you can take a whole load now?" One of the virgins asked her, clearly feeling nervous about her own impending first time swallowing.

Brittany blushed and nodded. The gagging had stopped after the third bite, and she was not noticing by the end.

The Founder spoke, "show us Brittany, on your Master. We love to see one of our girls embrace dedication so quickly."

Eric went to the main living room of the compound, and sat in a comfortable arm chair, and Brittany knelt before him. The six remaining virgins watched kneeling several feet away, the Founder and the other women standing behind them. The founder careful not to touch and soil one of his assets.

Brittany took about ten minutes of sucking, and Hanna gave her tips on form, and before Eric was on edge.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned and released into her mouth. She knew they wanted to see his load on her tongue, but she also knew she might not be able to swallow if she delayed at all, so she gulped every spurt from his cock, eyes locked on his.

Hanna stroked her hair as she finished, and the room clapped.

Hanna took Brittany up to get washed and dressed for departure, and the Founder took Eric back in to his office.

"You seem satisfied with your purchase?"

"Yes, she is perfect."

"Great, I have her paperwork, I will need to get her birth certificate name updated. We have a religious exemption so names aren't declared until adulthood. Her last name is of course mine, Simmons."

He handed Eric a manilla envelope.

"I recommend putting aside a bit of time weekly to be alone with her, make her understand she is special. It keeps them emotionally hooked. Also, if you marry her, her dedication will be lifelong. Marriage has been reinforced in every level of our religion and their lives."

"Ok, I will have to warm my wife up to that idea."

"My last piece of advise, is be affectionate. They've been raised and taught with positive affirmation, not negative reinforcement."

He walked up and found Brittany in a school uniform, looking innocent and unslutty, and his own clothes laid out for him.

"You look beautiful," he told her as he got dressed.

***

They said goodbye to her friends, and drove away, holding hands. They went to a movie theater, and bought two tickets for a scary movie. Eric had her pull her panties to the side and sit on his lap fucking while some sluts on screen giggled with their tits out. After he came they watched the remainder of the movie and snuggled.

When they pulled up to his property, he pulled inside the gate and parked, getting her out of the car amd having her strip.

"My cunts will not understand if they see me spoiling you, so you need to wear the collar like they do, and arrive in the bed if my truck as they do. Ok?"

She nodded obediently.

He fastened the collar around her neck, and he had his first volunteer cunt slave, and she was pure and unsullied like the other cunts, even Jenna was a dirty whore.

He put her up in the bed, and ziptied her wrists behind her back. He kissed her and smiled.

"I'll make sure to have alone time where we can pleasure each other fully, ok?"

He got back in the truck and drove down the long driveway until he was in front of the garage. He helped her out and holding her wrists lead her into the house, where the cunts waited with smiles.

Jenna came over and kissed her husband. Eyeing Brittany with a purposeful glare.

"I have the peircing kit all ready, and sterilyzed, Master."

Eric had not thought to warn Brittany about the fact that she would be getting her clit peirced, and when she gulped and said "piercing," he couldn't communicate with her that it was fine.

"Yes, cunt. We all get a clit-peircing as Master's property."

She leaned back a bit, and spread her lips to show off her ring. Eric flashed her a glare.

"This cunt is not like the rest of you. She didn't come from the Hall of Pleasure and hasn't been broken in the same way you all have. So she isn't used to being called a cunt, or the idea of being owned."

"You're going to peirce her though? Right? I got mine my first night?" Black, one of Eric's other cunts asked.

He led them to the barn and strapped Brittany down, wrists and ankles, and whispered in her ear that he was sorry, but that it would feel good after the initial pain.

"Master?" Her fear was in her eyes, and obvious.

He put the special peircing clamp in place, holding her clit hood steady, and he took the needle, and touched it to her flesh. She was sobbing now, and he pushed it into her skin and she cried out as it broke the skin, and then came out the following side, he put a ring in place, and used a little ball to cap it.

As he unstrapped her, the cunts went back into the house, except Jenna.

"This cunt should eat my pussy when she's unstrapped." Eric flashed her a look, but knew he had to appease her to make his new toy fit in.

Brittany ate Jenna's pussy and ass, and Jenna spit into her mouth when she was done, before putting her in the cunt bedroom. When Jenna came to the master bedroom, she was grinning widely.

She kissed her husband and smelled Brittany's pussy on him.

"You ate her pussy?" He could see the rage in her eyes, and he was glad. She had become too comfortable, and it was time to put her back in her place.

"She has never been touched by a man, not even as much as a handshake, so I took the opportunity, to eat some clean pure pussy, which I have never had the option for before. I just have cleaned up whore pussy, and I will not lick someone else's cumdumpster."

The rage took a turn and she began sobbing. She had helped him get cunts, and never stopped him from doing what he wanted, but this cunt got oral from her husband when she never had.

"You will be doing the cooking this week, and you do not get to cum," he said with a stern tone, before hugging her and rubbing her back.

"I don't treat you like a cunt, and sometimes you forget that you still are one. But I love you, and I don't love any of them. Not even her. So stop being a jealous brat. Ok?"

She nodded, and whimpered, "I'm sorry Eric, I love you."

They went to bed, and the next morning when she awoke, he sent her to start breakfast and send Red in. He couldn't reveal her name to Jenna without another fight.

When Red came in, he locked the door, and spent the next few minutes holding her and consoling her.

"While your peircing is healing, you can't have any other cunts, or me eat you out, but you can masturbate."

"Can I still make love to you?"

He nodded, and kissed her, climbing onto her, as she wrapped him in her arms and legs. Once he had cum inside her, she held him tight, and whispered as she spoke to him.

"Those women are slaves aren't they? You bought them from slavers?"

He nodded, he hadn't expected her to understand and figure it out.

"Even your wife?"

He nodded again, looking at her, worried the worship would fade from her.

"I can be your slave if that's what you want."

He kissed her, and she was his newest cunt slave, and he knew in time she would be his favorite.

12