Master H and Mistress S

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One ear plug was removed and sound rushed in - the central heating ticking, a light bulb's static buzz, the harsh sound of her breathing (or was it his?). "Tell me what you want, kitten," he purred in her ear.

"You know goddamn well what I want, Henry," she spat back. Vexation overwhelmed her.

"Who knew you were such a spoiled little brat?" he chuckled darkly. The blindfold came off and she blinked in the soft lighting. "Look at me when you say that," he challenged.

She was furious when she met his look. In the span of a breath, fury was replaced by confused meekness. His look was hard. He was unhappy with her and the feeling cut straight into her. The words tumbled out before she could stop them. "I apologize, Sir."

"Better, kitten. Now, tell me what you want."

Her face and neck flushed with embarrassment. She wasn't sure she liked this particular part. She didn't want to have to spell it out. Crack! She launched forward as much as she was able as the smack across her ass reminded her that he was waiting...and she was being stubborn.

"I want...," she stumbled over the words and tried again, speaking slowly as she allowed the thought to form. "I want you...to...," she stopped again, her brow scrunched up as she attempted to articulate emotions. He waited patiently now, stroking the stinging cheek with the backs of his fingernails, giving her all the time which she needed. Her chest heaved with a breath. "I want you to allow me to have an orgasm, please...Sir." Part of her hoped lightning would somehow permeate the underground room and strike her dead on the spot as she rushed to get the sentence out in the open.

"Good girl," he growled in her ear before replacing the ear plug and the blindfold. She couldn't stop the shot of dopamine from flooding her system at the praise. He saw the little shiver race over her body. His cock was so hard it was painful within the loose shorts. He had never felt such desire for a woman. He wanted her to be his and his alone. Instead of the wand, his hand slipped between her legs, a finger sliding into the slick heat and bringing forth a dreamy sigh from her. Oh yes, this was what she wanted -- his touch, an orgasm that solely belonged to him alone. He set a slow pace as the ball of his hand rubbed against her clit and a second finger slid into the tight tunnel. He recalled what she said and his balls tightened alarmingly as he thought about his cock being the first to breach her in ages. His hand moved faster, fingers curling to find the obvious G-spot. She twisted and squirmed upon the cross.

"Just...just a little more. Please don't stop, Sir," her breath came in jagged puffs as she tried to move against his hand. Nobody had ever caused her to orgasm with penetration of any type. She was flooded with sensations which were new, frightening, euphoric, and she didn't want them to stop even though her body raced toward the finish line. He felt her clench the moment before the release hit her.

"Jesus Christ!" she screamed in surprise and then the sound was ripped away into an animalistic grunt as she convulsed around his hand. He let her crest the wave and then brought her back slowly with tender strokes along her thighs and the quivering mound. He removed the blindfold and kissed her eyelids, then the ear plugs. Her eyes remained closed as she panted in the aftermath and he unbuckled her ankle and then both wrists.

What he didn't count on was her still having the strength to do what she wanted to do. No sooner was she free then she launched herself at him and they tumbled off the low platform. They rolled across the padded floor while she bit at his shoulders and neck like a tiny whirling dervish. Instinctively, he first tried to fend off her flurry of attacks, but quickly changed tactics. He rolled them again, placing her under him and then grabbed her throat in one hand while attempting to scoop up her flailing limbs. He ducked his head and latched onto her neck with his teeth, a growl vibrating out his chest and through her body. She froze. They were both breathing hard. Neither was thinking anymore. It was all he could do to reach down and shove his shorts down and pull the condom from the pocket. He held her tighter in his teeth when he sensed her seeking an opening to escape. There was no way he was going to be able to put it on without releasing her. Slowly, he sat up and rested back on his heels, straddling her hips. For a moment, she stared transfixed at his thick cock. The tip of her tongue wetted her lower lip. Just as he slipped the condom over the head, she squirmed out from under him and took off running across the basement.

"What the hell? Get back here!" He wasn't sure whether to laugh or scold. He jumped up and grabbed at the back of the shirt, but she slumped into dead weight and slipped out of the oversized garment. She had the nerve to turn around blow a raspberry at him before bolting up the stairs completely naked. He stood there dumbfounded, his cock half-covered with a condom, throbbing with desire, and then he dashed after her as he heard the door open at the top of the flight. He hit the top of the stairs and heard her pounding up to the second floor. Where the fuck is she going? The footsteps suddenly stopped.

His blood was pumping. He crept up the stairs and paused to look left and then right down the hallway. The doors to the two guest rooms were wide open as was the shared bathroom. His bedroom door was closed tight just as he had left it. He walked straight to his room even though he hadn't heard the door open or close again. When he opened the door, she was in the middle of his bed with a playful grin, bouncing lightly on the mattress. He watched her breasts bob up and down with the motion. He kicked the door shut behind him and twisted the key in the old mortise lock. He tossed the key on dresser out of reach and then stalked toward the bed. She stopped bouncing and the grin disappeared as he tracked her movements. She shuffled toward the opposite side and he shook his head and tsked.

"No way out on that side, little one." She was between the bed and the wall.

"I could go out the window," she countered.

"It's mighty cold to be running around the city naked."

She faked left and then went right but he was ready for her. She smacked into a solid wall of flesh and found herself on her back in the middle of the bed. He pinned her hands above her head. They were both covered in sweat now and their bodies slid across each other haphazardly. He had planned to take it slow and ease her around his girth, but now he merely drove a knee between her legs and spread her open before him.

"I will not run after you again tonight," he promised her and then slammed himself into that wet slit to pin her lower body as well. Her eyes went wide as he filled her up. With that one act, she was conquered and her knees hooked around his hips to drag him deeper. He groaned and let himself sink into her soft curves as her muscular thighs sought to imprison him. He pulled back until he was completely withdrawn, the head of his cock resting against her entrance, and then smoothly sunk back into her. While his body wanted to jackhammer the life out of her, he forced himself to start slowly.

She twisted her arms in his grip. She wanted to touch him. She wanted to do something, anything, to him, for him. She didn't know how to let someone else have control or let someone else pleasure her without expecting something in return. The expression of bliss that brightened her eyes every time he buried himself to the balls inside her was more than enough reward for him right now. He captured her gaze as he had her body, refusing to let her look away.

"Mine," he muttered fervently behind a tight jaw. A muscle ticked along the edge of his face from the effort of holding on to his self-control. He lifted his hips to achieve a downward angle, each stroke of his length now grinding along her clit as well. She continued to cling to him with her lower limbs. Her eyes were out of focus even though she still looked at him. She merely held on as he picked up the pace, exhibiting her own form of self-control as she let him lead. It felt better than anything she had experienced with others. She didn't have to think about what she should be doing to enhance his pleasure because he wouldn't let her do anything. She was allowed to concentrate on the building friction both inside and outside her body, feel every sensation. She lost track of time and space. It could have minutes or hours that waves of pleasure waxed and waned with each stroke, slowly building up to cataclysmic proportions.

Her release burst forth as teeth clamped around a nipple and bit down gently. She exploded like a supernova that left flashing spots behind her eyelids and a rushing puddle of wetness coating his balls. Her hips bucked with paroxysms of pleasure. His grip on her tightened hard enough to leave bruises as he painfully banged his pelvis into hers, cock spasming with his own orgasm. For a moment, he merely rested his forehead on hers while waiting for their breath to steady.

He rolled off her, hating to leave her for even a second, but needing to dispose of the condom and quickly clean himself up. When he returned, she had managed to crawl over to one side of the bed despite her limbs feeling like jelly. Her stomach was still lightly tightening with aftershocks. When she tried to climb out of the bed, he grabbed her and drug her back to the side which was still dry.

"I should go home," she croaked.

"No, you shouldn't," he replied simply as he tucked her head against his chest and pulled her to his side.

The world was going to sleep for the night, but she was just beginning to awaken.

© 2022, Ame Draig

12