All Comments on 'Master Jakob'

by MJwv1997

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story has potential if you stop writing the story like a clinical report assesment.It would be helpful if you write longer chapters with more dialogues and descriptions of the thoughts & feelings of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

I like your writing style. The methodical and detailed descriptions make it clear that you are paying close attention - as any sub should. Make sure you treat your Master well and he will value your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
But how does he feel

It's obvious that you've put lots of thought into this story, and the detail is extensive. You may want to cut back a little on the basic geography of the house and spend more time describing how Seth feels.

Try not to shift tenses; it breaks the flow of the story.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Why did he chose a master he has to support?

What process did he chose him, since he used an online app? He chose someone who can't even support himself alone never mind a slave. No he has to also pay the way if his friend Zach? How much of a slave will he be with world as a lawyer, free time, and idol time? Wheee is the sex and submission? Tags all wrong too he is not a 25/7 slave no water sports no pissing no bdsm. Is this part2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Impressed

I'm not getting any younger. TOO many details, most of us want to get excited, didn't do a thing for me.

MJwv1997MJwv1997about 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!!

Thank you guys soo much. Im going to re submit this chapter before i continue the story. Thank you so much!!

MJwv1997MJwv1997about 6 years agoAuthor
divergurl

Thanks for your comment. This is but just the first part. I promise all your questions will be answered soon.

slave_boi_85slave_boi_85about 6 years ago
Great story!

I would like to tell you that I enjoyed your story. It made me want to find a master that is that caring to his slave. Can't wait for chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous