Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife meets our future Black owner.
5.4k words
4.42
50.7k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
131 Followers

Master Mark meats the Harkers - Chapter 1

=================================

How doth the little crocodile

Improve his shining tail

And pour the waters of the Nile

On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seems to grin

How neatly spreads his claws,

And welcomes little fishes in

With gently smiling jaws!

- Alice in Wonderland

=================================

The text message read "Masta Mark: your wife is gonna get bitchfucked tonight pussyboy. gonna own her the way I own you" along with a picture of an impossibly large black cock.

I felt my stomach flutter seeing the text and glanced up to where my wife, Melina, was getting dressed in the hotel bathroom. She'd been "dating" other men for a few years now to spice up our marriage and it had been working out well. Her sex drive had gone into overdrive at 30 while mine had taken a sharp decline leading to a lot of arguments and the fear that we were headed for divorce. Fortunately, some discussion of an open marriage and a drunken girls night out had broken the ice, Mel had found that there were a lot of more energetic and better hung men who were more than happy to pick up the slack.

It was an almost unmitigated good for our marriage. Mel discretely got plenty of sex, I didn't feel guilty about not being able to keep her happy, and we didn't fight hardly at all anymore. As an added bonus, she'd started really hitting the gym and was in better shape than ever.

"Oh John, I am so happy you decided to turn your trip to San Francisco into a family vacation," Mel called from the bathroom, "I've wanted to see the city for ages. This was such a great idea, Alex and I can go shopping tomorrow while you're at the office and after we can all spend the next few days sightseeing. It's going to be really good for her. Being cooped up and away from her friends for almost a whole year after graduating because of the virus has been rough on her."

"Thanks sweetheart. I hope you don't mind that we're having dinner with a potential client this evening. He's a really big opportunity and his calendar is usually filled front to back. We're lucky He could make time for us." I cringed inwardly afraid that Mel could hear me unconsciously capitalizing "He" when referring to the man who had drawn me into a spiral of humiliation and submission starting with a chance encounter in an online cuckold chat room, further conversations via google chat and telegram, phone conversations, and finally this "family vacation".

"Well you know I like them big," Mel teased with a quick wink.

"Good because this is the Mandingo of accounts," I replied, referring to a famous porn star with an endowment similar to the man we were about to meet. "Maybe you can help close the deal."

"And there's the reason you brought us along." she laughed.

----------------

Butterflies in the stomach didn't even begin to describe how I felt as we sat at our table in the restaurant adjoining our hotel. It was the strange combination of need, lust, and terror I felt every time I saw a message or call from "RealDarkBull" online or "Masta Mark" in my contacts.

Melina was stunning. She'd chosen the crimson equivalent of the "little black dress" which showed off her fit body and b-cup breasts to devastating effect. I'd seen this outfit before and it was one of her "date" ensembles which made me wonder if she'd only been joking earlier. The red of the dress worked with the warm olive undertone of her skin and her dark hair to stunning effect.

My daughter Alexandra, on the other hand, was apparently in a mood. She'd opted for some kind of goth/punk ensemble with a vintage Alien Sex Fiend t-shirt, plaid schoolgirl skirt, tennis shoes, and a leather choker sporting a single metal ring which was about as far as "dress nice" as she could get. She could not have been more different from her mother; tall at 5'10, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pair of braless d-cups. She was glued to her phone and paying no attention to either of us.

Mark was late and it had been made clear that other than drinks our orders would not be taken until He arrived so we waited. I sat quietly while Mel unsuccessfully attempted to engage Alex in small talk about what she wanted to do on the trip.

A few minutes later I looked up and the bottom fell out of my stomach. Mark was being led to the table by the exquisitely attractive Japanese woman. He was about six feet tall, dark, and wearing a well cut black suit. He wasn't bulky but you could tell that there was muscle under the suit. Sometimes you hear people described as exuding confidence. What you don't often see is someone who not only radiates confidence but a subtle dominance as if he owned the very ground he walked on. He wasn't precisely handsome but instead compelling.

"Your table, Mark-sama," the hostess announced while pulling out his chair. This appeared to catch my daughter's attention as she looked up from her phone with a curious look on her face which immediately changed as her mouth dropped slightly open.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hijima," he said as he was seated before turning to my daughter and saying "No phones at the table. It shows disrespect and a lack of attention. Do you understand?"

I fully expected Alex to respond with some snarky comment and nervously glanced at my wife who seemed to have a similar concern but instead of the expected back talk she was looking him right in the eyes and quietly said "um, okay". Before she could move to put it away, Mark responded firmly but without a hint of anger.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes"

"Then say yes."

"Yes."

"Thank you, Alexandra."

My wife was completely flabbergasted at the exchange with our normally rebellious daughter as Alex tucked her phone into a pocket in her skirt. "This entire trip will be worth it if you can teach John how to do that."

Mark smiled back, "I can try but I suspect your husband doesn't quite have what it takes" which drew a snicker from my daughter and a laugh from my wife. "But since John hasn't introduced me yet, I'm Mark, I'm working with your husband on an arrangement that he seems very eager to enter into and which I'm finding to be more and more promising."

"Mister Mark," my daughter ventured. "Why did the waitress call you Lord Mark? That's what sama means."

"Just Mark for now. Mrs. Kimura is the concierge for the hotel, not a waitress and I don't speak Japanese but she has assured me that it is a sign of respect. I gotta say, you don't sound like I expected a girl from Arkansas to sound and you speak Japanese?"

"Oh that's southern Arkansas where the hillbillies live. I hate sounding like that so I don't and everyone watches anime so everyone knows a little Japanese," Alex replied.

"Is that so. Well Miss Alien Sex Fiend, I'm happy to see us surprising each other so soon."

Dinner was ordered and Mark ordered a very nice bottle of wine for the table ensuring that my wife had a few glasses. We talked about the flight out, the hotel, what things were like back at home in Arkansas. Mark talked about life in the Bay Area, a little about his early life growing up in a much more dangerous Oakland, and generally was a very charming host. When pressed by my wife as to what he did and what the deal was about he responded that he had a firm policy about no business discussions when dining with "such beautiful young women" and only said he worked as a consultant for "individuals and organizations seeking reparations for historic injustices."

As dinner was winding down Mark's phone buzzed in his pocket. Checking the screen, He said "I need to take this," and stood up and walked to the bar.

My wife put her hand on mine and said "Oh my God, John, you should have told me that he was hot. Mark could give Idris Elba a run for his money in the Beautiful Chocolate Man category. I would have dressed up if I'd known."

"Jeez Mom, stop. I swear you can be so weird sometimes. Can we please go a night without you drooling over some guy," Alex said with an eye roll so pronounced it probably gave her a look at the front of her own brain.

"Can't help it sweetie, that man is... I don't know, he's something. And you know your dad would say something if me being honest bothered him."

My wife was feeling the wine and giving me a look that said I was in for some serious fucking when we got back to the room when Mark returned.

"I'm afraid I'll have to cut this a little short so I've taken care of the check. John, you'll be coming up to my room to discuss the details of our agreement. Melina, Alexandra, I expect to see more of you before your trip is finished."

Mark turned and walked away without a glance so after a shrug and a wink from Mel I had to hurry to catch up. As we passed the concierge desk Mark paused. "Kimiko, you will accompany me upstairs and act as witness while John and I discuss his future and the future of his family." Mrs. Hijima bowed slightly, "Yes Mark-sama" and followed us to the elevator. I was a little put off by him bringing along the hotel concierge and how he'd phrased it but kept quiet as the elevator doors closed and Mark scanned his card for the penthouse floor.

"Alexandra tells me that Mark-sama means Lord Mark in Japanese."

"That is not quite correct, Mark-sama, but close. Addressing you as sama shows respect and deference."

"Good, you may continue to do so."

"Thank you, Mark-sama"

I was more than a little uncomfortable with being so thoroughly ignored and the Mark I'd seen this evening had been so unlike the demanding and casually demeaning man I'd been communicating these past months.

----------------

When we got to Mark's suite, Kimiko stepped smoothly to the side of the door and took off her shoes. She then very rapidly removed every other stitch of clothing she had been wearing exposing a slim and fit body. She had a-cup breasts with small brown nipples like eraser tips and from what I was briefly able to see, a completely shaved pubic area. She neatly folding her clothes, setting them next to her shoes, and then knelt and pressed her forehead to the tile of the entryway saying "This worthless slut is ready to serve, Master Mark."

I knew I was staring but could not tear my eyes away from what was happening. She showed no hesitation or shame at being completely exposed or in prostrating herself, nude, in the presence of a completely strange man.

"Pussyboy!"

I jumped at the change in his voice and demeanor.

"This is the way it's going to be pussyboy. You are going to strip, get on your knees, and beg me to bitchfuck that slut wife and daughter of yours until they beg me to own them the way I already own you and that pathetic little thing you call a dick. That slut on the floor there is going to record you so there is no confusion about who asked for what." He paused for a moment, "Well pussyboy, what are you waiting for? You wanted to serve me and now you're going to do it."

Glancing down at Kimiko, who had not moved, I started fumbling with my clothes.

"Slut, get over here and take off my suit."

Kimiko quickly rose from the floor and began rapidly and very efficiently undressing the black man and hung up his suit. I'd gotten down to my underwear when Mark shot me a glance. "All of it pussyboy."

Kimiko had removed everything except the black boxer briefs which were vainly attempting to contain what I knew was the Big Black Cock that southern men feared and envied and that southern women secretly and sometimes not so secretly desired. Kneeling down, her breath hitched a little as she stared at the obscene bulge directly at eye level before slowly peeling down His underwear.

"On your knees, pussyboy."

I dropped painfully to my knees on that cold tile without ever removing my eyes from the scene of revelation and worship before me. The beautiful and formerly reserved Mrs Kimiko Hijima was nude and almost panting, her nipples looked so hard they could cut glass and I had no doubt that her pussy was flooded with desire. Inch after inch his massive black cock was revealed until, with his underwear at nearly mid thigh it sprang free slapping her in the face with an audible smack and drawing a gasp from her. His massive cock revealed and jutting from His groin like an obscenely thick spear, she quickly pulled his boxer briefs down the rest of the way, rested her hands on His ankles and looked up at him with an expression of pure lust and worship.

He'd sent me pictures but I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. His cock was bigger than I thought possible, easily a thick ten inches and still growing. Large veins ran the length of the menacing appendage and I briefly wondered how he could get it hard and not pass out. Beneath the massive piece of meat hung a pair of balls so large they looked swollen. Mark had claimed that he needed to cum at least three times a day and looking at what appeared to be industrial capacity cum factories I could believe it.

"You know what to do, slut."

Kimiko's hands dove for her pussy while she simultaneously buried her face in his massive ball sack and started licking what could have been two lemons in a black velvet bag. At first I thought she was moaning as her hands frantically worked between her legs but the more I listened the more it sounded like she was crying in some kind of perverse religious ecstasy. For long minutes the only sound was that of the small Japanese wife worshipping the balls of her Black god. I knelt, mesmerized by this scene of obscene adoration as Mark began to speak.

He sneered down at her, "You see this pussyboy? I met this slut on Tinder about a year ago. She thought she was going to step out on her husband for a little extra on the side but she ended up getting a lot extra. Isn't that right bitch. She was scared of it at first and it took some time to work my cock up in her but a couple rounds of getting that little pussy stretched and hammered by my cock and there was no going back for her."

His cock was now fully hard and bobbed in the air over her head as she worshiped him from below. I'd never seen a woman so beautiful so thoroughly abase herself. She moaned and wept as she licked and rubbed her face on his fat balls and the underside of a cock so large it covered half her face and stretched over the top of her head. I couldn't believe that this tiny woman could take something this big.

"Yeah, this is what your slut wife and big titty slut daughter are going to look like before I pack your ass back on that plane to Arkansas. You play this right and I'm gonna bitch fuck them both until they beg to be owned. You want that pussyboy? You want your white wife and precious white daughter to be black owned sluts for my cock?"

I thought I was going to pass out. The edges of my vision were gray and my ears were ringing. I heard someone talking and realized it was me.

"Please Master Mark, please turn my wife and daughter into slaves to your cock the way you made Mrs Hijima your slut."

"Okay, let's get this done. Time to serve pussyboy. Get your phone."

As I retrieved my phone from the pile of clothes on the floor He reached down and took a handful of hair on the back of the little Asian woman's head and hoisted her to her feet. Her formerly flawless makeup was smeared and she looked drunk. Her hands continued to work between her legs and I could see she had four fingers stretching her pussy as she rubbed her clit with the other hand. I also noticed a tattoo I'd missed before just above the clit she was currently pulling on like a schoolmarm pulled on an errant child's ear: a black spade encircled by some text I couldn't make out.

"Take his phone, slut, and record this."

It took a moment for her to come back from whatever mental space she was in but pulling her fingers from her pussy she took my phone from me without even pausing to wipe her visibly wet hand. She looked at me and said through smeared lipstick "Master Mark is going to make your sluts soooo happy."

Mark's cock bobbed hypnotically as he walked over to a desk in the suite's office area to retrieve a sheet of paper.

"They're going to make such good sluts for Mark-sama. I wish I could be there to watch Mark-sama break them the way he broke me. To hear them beg him to be gentle, to hear them beg to be fucked, to hear them beg to be owned." Her eyes were half closed as the hand not holding the phone went back to abusing her pussy.

"God damn it bitch, pay attention," Mark barked causing the the tiny Asian woman to jump. "You see this, John, I've pumped so much cum into this slut that it's gotten into her brain. She spends all day playing the prim and proper Japanese wife when all she thinks about is my black cock." He handed me the paper and the light came on my phone indicating that it was recording.

"Read."

I swallowed nervously as I looked down at the page and started to read. The ringing was in my ears again. How had I gotten to this point, what was I doing?

"My name is John Harker. I am not being forced to read this and am making this statement of my own free will." I swallowed as I continued knowing that there was no coming back from what I was about to do and that my life would never be the same again. I was caught in an inexorable tide and about to be pulled under.

"I am the willing property of Master Mark. Master Mark owns me completely and I want him to own my wife, Melina, and our daughter, Alexandra too. I want them to be sluts for his superior black cock to be used however he pleases. Nothing would give me greater joy in this life than to see my family black cock owned by Master Mark."

"Good. Almost there pussyboy. Bitch, get your hand off your fucking pussy!" Mark barked. Mrs Hijima had begun masturbating again almost immediately after she'd stopped recording.

"Get your phone pussyboy and send me that video. And you, slut, get your face on the floor. If you behave I'll let you watch me break this pussyboy's bitches."

Kimiko moaned and kneeled back down and put her forehead back to the tile floor. Mark walked over to the office area and sat back in the desk chair, his balls threatening to hang over the edge of the chair, his cock standing straight up like an obscene monument to the gods of sex and domination. I watched as it gently swayed back and forth in time with the blood that filled it to its steely hardness. He wrapped one hand around it and slowly began to pump it up and down.

"Facetime your slut. Tell her how much I liked her and that she might need to sweeten the deal with that ass of hers if she wants things to go through. I saw her looking at me, shouldn't be too hard of a sell."

I dialed my wife. When her face popped up on the screen I could tell she'd showered and reapplied her makeup. I could just make out the fluffy white hotel robe at her shoulders.

"Hey there, sailor. I don't know what happened to my husband but I'm sitting in this hotel room all alone. Want to come keep me company until he remembers he's got a horny wife waiting for him?"

"Hi honey, I'm still up here with Mark and we've been going over the deal and, well, something came up. Remember how we joked about you helping to close the deal?" Mel's eyes narrowed a little but there was still a hint of the earlier teasing.

"Yeeaah?" It was hard to tell whether her response was a question or an agreement.

"Well, Mark really took a liking to you and mentioned that it might take an Indecent Proposal to get things signed. I know you pick the other men you sleep with but I was wondering..."

"Yes"

"What?"

"Tell him, yes. I thought I was going to soak through my panties, my dress, and the chair sitting across from him at dinner. The only reason I didn't have my bare foot on his crotch under the table was Alex was sitting next to me. Tell him, yes."

Mark spoke. "Show her."

mwm4BNWO
mwm4BNWO
131 Followers
12