Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel hadn't registered that I was still kneeling so when I switched the camera to front view it was pointed directly at Marks throbbing ebony tower of cock. There was a moment while Mel registered the change in view before her mouth fell comically open. I could see her eyes widen as she tried to make sure what she was seeing wasn't some trick of perspective.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "Is that... how..."

Mark spoke again. "Yeah, baby, you're seeing it right and I can't wait for you to get your hands on it. So you want me to come down?"

Her voice was barely audible over the phones speaker, her eyes wide with awe and growing lust. "Yes"

"I like my women shaved nice and smooth. I tell you what, you write 'please fuck me with your big black cock' on a piece of paper and text a picture of that and your shaved pussy to your husband here and we'll be right down".

Mel briefly looked a little confused by the request but whatever was attempting to raise her defenses was drowned by the rising tide of lust.

"Okay"

"Is that a yes?" Mark asked, echoing the start of our dinner conversation.

"Yes," Mel gasped out.

"Yes, what?"

That's when I saw it. Any hint of resistance or attempt at control snuffed out of her expression like a candle in a hurricane. I'd seen my wife in what I thought was every emotion there was but I'd never seen this. The core of control that she had even when we played at me being dominant was gone. I saw a level of submission I'd never seen in our twenty years of marriage. I glanced over at Mrs Hijima still kneeling on the floor and thought of her transformation from a cool and aloof businesswoman to a shameless slut worshipping this man's heavy balls as she abused and stretched her pussy. I looked at this man who had drawn something from my wife with only an evening of conversation and a video of his cock.

"Yes, sir"

"Good girl."

The facetime connection closed and less than a minute later my phone chimed.

"Well that was quick, wasn't it pussyboy."

I looked and there it was, my wife's freshly shaved pussy and piece of hotel stationary with a very hastily written message. She thought she had been getting ready for me but fate was on Mark's side too.

"Let her know we'll be right down, we just need to take care of something first. Slut, you've earned your reward, get on that bed face down ass up. We're going to give pussyboy here a preview of what his wife is about to get."

Kimiko practically ran to the bedroom and assumed a similar kneeling position which put her ass directly in line with Mark's cock. Spreading her ass cheeks with one hand and holding the base of his cock with the other he spit and unerringly hit the exposed mushroom head. Kimiko was wiggling her ass in anticipation as Mark lined the massive head with her bare pussy. It looked like an impossible fit as he rubbed the length of it up and down her cleft adding her wetness to the spit and pre-cum that now dripped from him in a steady stream.

"Who owns you?"

"You do Mark-sama."

"Who owns your family?"

"You do Mark-sama."

"Tell me what you want, slut."

It was like a dam had burst. She begged and pleaded like no woman I'd heard before. "Please Mark-sama, please give me your superior black cock. Fuck my slut pussy. Fuck my ass, anything for you, please...", it went on and on while Mark teased her slit with the swollen head. Finally with a sudden move he impaled her on him suddenly forcing close to three quarters of his cock into her in one sudden stroke. She howled like a banshee when he'd slammed himself into her in some insane mixture of pleasure and pain. I moved around the bed to see her face and her eyes were turned to the ceiling like she was having a seizure as Mark began to work the rest of his ebony pole into her.

He wasn't slow, he wasn't gentle, he wasn't anything I'd been told was how you treated a woman. He was hammering into her and unbelievably she was cumming like nothing I'd ever seen. Panting, begging, crying she clawed at the bedsheets not in an attempt to escape the punishment being inflicted by the massive black cock that but to push back against it as Mark drove balls deep into her. This was what Mark had meant by bitchfucking. This brutal domination of another human being; sex not as an expression of love between two people but as a tool of subjugation and ownership. I found myself hoping he'd tire himself out so my Mel wouldn't have to endure this or worse, succumb to it but as I watched him use a woman so clearly devoted to him and addicted to this treatment I had the sinking feeling that this evening was all going according to his catastrophic plan.

"Text your slut and let her know we're just wrapping up the paperwork. Don't want her getting too impatient waitin for this dick," he laughed. "You know pussyboy, you whiteboys have yourselves to blame for this. You know what an evolution bottleneck is? It's when you take a bunch of plants or animals and you start killing whatever doesn't show a certain trait and you keep doin that generation after generation and in no time at all, most of the population's got that trait."

"So you grab a bunch of niggas over in Africa and start shipping them over the ocean. The weakest die on the trip but when they get here you start breeding all the women slaves with the biggest, strongest black bucks you got. And because there wan't no porn you got crackers using the biggest dick niggers for all that breading and getting off on watching. So for hundreds of years you do this and surprise, you got a population of strong, virile, big dick niggas runnin around."

This whole time he's still roughly fucking the little Japanese woman without letting up or slowing down.

"Now those slaves get freed and oh shit, they gonna fuck all our white women and we can't have that so you get all these laws and shit attacking the Black family unit to keep the Black man down. So you get a couple more generations of the horniest, big dick niggers knocking up they baby mommas and getting angry because they been locked out of all the good shit in America."

He reached down and grabbed Kimiko's hair and pulled her head up so he could look her in her eye. "Yeah, this bitch about done," he sneered. Her previous howls of ecstasy had trailed off to whimpers and moans. There wasn't even a hint of the reserved, elegant woman I'd seen before. Her hair was matted with sweat, her makeup smeared, and she looked like she was about to pass out from ecstatic exhaustion. I would have been surprised if she could tell me the name of her husband at that point.

"Then you white boys build the internet and give all your white women access to hot and cold runnin black cock porn and they see just what they been missing out on. So now you got niggas like me, pussyboy. We been fucked by the white man for four hundred years but we got four hundred years of fuckin saved up and we're usin it to flip the script. We don't need laws or police, we're just gonna fuck you crackers to where you belong: under the Superior Black Man. And pussyboys like you gonna thank us for doin it."

With that he pulled out his cock and flipped the little Asian woman over like a rag doll. I couldn't look away, his cock was wet with her cum from the swollen, angry head all the way down it's obscene length to the thick base. He ran his hand up and down the shaft one, two, three times then grunted as his massive black balls pulled up close to the base of his cock. It kicked in his hand and shot a thick rope of cum painting Mrs Hijima from forehead to groin. There was more in that single shot than I produced in a full orgasm but as he kept pumping his cock he continued to shoot ropes of cum onto the writhing woman lying before him. Mesmerized I lost count of how many times that cock blasted cum onto the hotel concierge before slowing to a steady leak and finally just individual drops.

Leaving her completely coated in his cum, Mark growled "get my phone from the desk pussyboy." Once I'd handing his phone to him, Mark snapped a couple of pictures of the woman and then sent them as a few texts. "Gotta let her husband know she's going to be running a little late tonight," he said with a smirk.

He stretched and, his cock only slightly deflated, said "Well that was a pretty good warmup, time to get to the main event right, pussyboy? Get me a couple bottles of water from the fridge and one of the blue pills from the bottle in the bathroom. I could go a couple more times anyway but I want to make sure your slut wife gets a bitchfucking that her momma and grandma feel."

He downed the pill with one bottle of water and then stepped into the shower for a quick rinse off. I stood waiting not knowing what to do as Mrs Hijima moaned and began wiping cum off her face and into her mouth. She whispered to me "You need to get your wife and run or your whole family will be like me. Mark-sama will own you all body and soul. Or accept him and serve him. After tonight you won't have a choice." She then closed her eyes, exhausted.

She'd wiped the cum off her bikini area and I could finally read the tattoo. It was the expected black spade but encircling it were the words "Property of Master Mark"

Mark stepped out of the bathroom, toweling off. "No point in that bitch, they already mine. Just don't know it yet."

Turning to me he said, "Okay pussyboy lets go turn that slut wife of yours into just another slave for my black cock," and, without dressing and only holding his phone, walked out the door with his half hard cock swinging heavily between his thighs.

12