All Comments on 'Master Massage by Athlete'

by billy_campbell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot, direct

A good start to the day. I wish I could find that masseur!

randduderanddudeabout 19 years ago
Erotic for straight guy too!

This is a very erotic story well written and nicely paced to make it believable. Appealed to and aroused this straight man, intensely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice massage

I really enjoyed the short story,but to the point.I for one am straight,but would love try that !! MMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot!

I love stories about hot guys getting it on.

fhswarriorfhswarriorabout 19 years ago
Excellent Hot Story

Bi-Curious married guy here having had massages and wished they ended like the one in your fantastic story!!!

Very hot, left me very hard!!

Thanks for the story!!

kafer99kafer99over 18 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it and had a tremendous hardon thoughout the whole story!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
eh...

It was an okay story, but there wasn't much hesitation or suspense. They started getting sexual right away.

And another thing....watch your grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BI-sexual

I used to think I was straight until I got a massage from a guy and it lead up to getting sucked and sucking his cock.I loved your story.It got me hard right away because I experinced a simler thing.Love stories of straight guys finding out they like some cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it!!!

I love to read its second part of billy's bisexual adventure with his Erotic Massage Master. I would love to read how billy will be deflowered his ass by his Massage Master. *G*

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
An arousing story good for both gays and straights

Gay or straight, a massage client can enjoy all the sensuous massage strokes he or she receives, whether they're administered by the talented hands of a masseur or a masseuse. Without looking, the client can't tell whether those hands belong to a gay man, a straight woman, or anyone else. The source of all that pleasure is immaterial, so he shouldn't care. I'm a retired certified massage therapist who specialized in giving erotic massages to every client who requested them--male or female, gay or straight; it didn't matter. My practice was very successful, so I can now afford to give these sensuous massages for free. I want to spread the extreme pleasures of erotic massage to everyone. I also want to read more massage erotica by billy_campbell, one of the more stimulating writers on this web site. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Story

I loved this story! I would love to fuck and be fucked exactly as described in this episode!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i think its time to find another site.? i think i am sick of reading 2nd rate rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WOW. Great story! Now, I need a massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story. I was like you, not sure of the way to act. The guy was older than me, he had on shorts and a singlet, athletic, strong hands, my cock was hard almost from the time he started. He asked me to turn over, my cock sticking up into the air. His oil covered hand gently circled my cock, I pushed up, his hand sliding up and down. He moved to the side , moving me head, I had my eyes closed as he turned my head,, I felt a nudge against my mouth, opening my eyes, it was his cock, semi hard, I opened my mouth, he moved back and forward, a little faster, his hand still on my cock as he fucked my mouth, you want it, I nodded my head and I felt his hand hold the back of my head, faster now and then his warm cum flooding my mouth swallowing as best I could until he pulled back. I lay there, I will get you to stand, I did and he held my cock, slowly stroking me. He then lay on his back on the table right on the end, his legs up. You ok with this, I said my first time but yes, ok, I moved forward, positioning my cock, I pushed forward, my cock slipped upwards. Easy, he reached and positioned my cock, now lean forward and gently push and I felt my cock enter a man for the first time, sliding into him, mmm, that's it, and I began to fuck him but I didn't last long before the tight feeling got to me. I am going to cum, pulling back, he said, yeh, fuck me, give it to me and my cum shot into him, intense, better than I had imagined. I stayed like that for a short time and moved back. He got up, lay down, I will get some hot towels. He wiped me over and then said, I hope you enjoyed that and hope you come back again. I did and I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'd like to schedule a massage with Dave for Thursday after work. Thank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous