Master! Master! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That Momo wants to cuddle with Master!"

"That's right. And when the dog gets in your lap or follows you around, it means the same thing. Here, just try petting her."

Momo at first refused, but with her hand in mine, I coaxed her into at least touching the dog's head. The yellow pup didn't react much, good or bad, as to be expected from such flimsy contact. I kept rubbing her with Momo's hand, and eventually, she resumed wagging her tail. At last, Momo calmed down and rubbed the dog's head on her own.

"See? Now that's not so bad. She just wants love. Feel better?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Now, how about a special treat? I was going to put these fliers up around the neighborhood. How about you come with me?"

Her ears perked up at the offer. "Does Momo have to wear clothes?"

"For this, yes. We'll be out in the streets, not alone in the park. We just have to hide your ears and tail and get something on your feet."

I got her to put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, deciding it would just be best to hide her tail in one of the pant legs. To cover her ears, I tied a bandana over her head and had her wear a pair of my old flip-flops. Frankly, the whole outfit made her look like a new recruit into a Latin street gang, but it would do.

"Ok, since we'll be walking the streets, there might be other people around. If they try to talk to us or introduce themselves, just say "Hi, my name is Molly", leave the rest of the talking to me, and I'll try to get us out of it."

"But Momo is Momo."

"I know, but Molly sounds more human. You're just pretending. We'll put these fliers up around the neighborhood. Who knows, the dog might find her way back home if we go out looking. Are you ready?"

Momo looked at herself, as if judging her outfit. She curled her toes in the flip-flops and fidgeted with the bandana on her head, but finally nodded. She and the dog followed me outside, Momo relishing the feel of the sun after so much time. The dog quickly did her business in the front yard, with Momo flashing an angry gaze at me.

"Why does she get to do that outside? Shouldn't she have to use the toilet like Momo?"

"First of all, you're now a person. She's not. Second of all, I'm not having sex with her. I need you to be clean."

Jesus Christ, I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my fucking cat.

We started off down the sidewalk, Momo on one side of me and the dog on the other. Both of them looked happy to be outside, Momo especially glad since her only outside exposure had been the park at night. The last time she had walked the streets like this, she had just been a regular cat. It was a lovely summer afternoon, the sun nearing the horizon but still offering hours of illuminated activity, and the warmth was welcomed. The air was rich with the smell of grass and flowers from the manicured lawns and gardens. Right about now, parents were coming home from work, seeing their kids, maybe taking their dogs to the local park. The slamming of car doors was echoing down the street. At every street lamp, we stopped and I taped up a flyer.

"So why don't you like her?" I asked, making Momo pout.

"Momo doesn't trust her. She's just waiting for a chance to eat Momo and take Master."

"Ah, so you're jealous. You're mad that you're not getting all of Master's attention, that there is another furry friend in the house." Momo continued to pout. She was acting surprisingly human. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. "Don't worry, she can never replace you. She's just a cute airhead, a big pile of fur that wants to be petted and rubbed."

"So is Momo!" she cried. That actually made me laugh a bit.

"But I can't talk with her, I can't rely on her, I can't play with her in the special way we do."

Finally, she smiled. "Momo loves Master."

"And Master loves Momo. Now come on, let's put the rest of these fliers up and get home. I promised you a big meaty dinner."

--

Weeks passed and no one came for the dog. I never received a single phone call, and even posting online yielded no results. Either she had come from far away or nobody was looking for her, and I eventually came to realize that she was now mine. But on the plus side, Sonja (as I decided to call her) made herself right at home. I took her to the vet, got her all checked out and up to date on her vaccinations, and then dropped her off at a groomer to shave off all of that matted hair. Every day I would wake up, my dog snuggled up with me on one side and my cat-turned-human on the other. I would feed the two of them, go to work, come back, and then we'd take our evening walk. When we relaxed on the couch, I would sit in the middle with Momo's head on one thigh and Sonja's head on the other.

Sex with Momo unfortunately lost some of its frequency. We'd have to wait for Sonja to fall asleep in one room and then go into another. Otherwise, she would come up to us, thinking we were just wrestling and wanting to get involved. Not to mention that it's awkward to fuck when your dog is on the other side of the mattress, watching you.

At least Momo and Sonja learned to get along. Momo still didn't trust or like Sonja and kept her food bowl away from her, but when the dog came up to her, she would at least pat her head.

--

'Oh no. Oh God, no. Why is this happening to me? Why is this happening again? What the fuck did I do to deserve this fate? God, if you're up there, please realize how much stress you're putting me under.'

These were the first thoughts that popped into my head when I woke up on that August morning. And what would make me think this? Why, a titty in my hand, of course. Without even opening my eyes, I knew it wasn't Momo's. Momo's breasts were a good size, large enough for any man to be content, but the soft mountain I was trying to contain was beyond the yield of my fingers. It was like if you cut a melon in half and laid them side by side, you would have a perfect analog for Momo's breasts. But these were like two whole melons. And of course, there was only one reason for a pair of colossal titties in my bed, as ridiculous a reason as it may be.

I opened my eyes, looking at a beautiful sleeping face. The young woman had sun-kissed skin, porcelain smooth, and long blonde hair. But even with my grogginess, I could see one large dog ear hanging down the side of her head, camouflaged with her hair. I sat up and gave her a full scan with my eyes. Her body type was just like Momo's, just a bit taller and of course with cans that a man could happily suffocate under. But above her rear end, right where her tailbone would be, an actual tail, slightly curved, almost as long as her legs, and very fluffy.

Jesus Christ, my life is turning into The Hangover meets The Island of Doctor Moreau. Why did this happen again? How could this happen again? Do I have some crazy power that turns animals into sexy girls? If Sonja had been a male dog, would I have woken up next to a well-hung Aryan model from Abercrombie & Fitch? Or would he have lost his dick and gone XX?

At the very least, today was Sunday, so I had time to get things figured out. But if my boss called me, I would burn the office to the ground.

I tried to get out from under the covers and escape my bed, but before I could reach the floor, my movements woke Sonja. She yawned and gave a wide stretch from her fingers to her toes, then opened a pair of bright blue eyes. "Good morning, Master!"

The voice of a stranger made Momo bolt from her sleep. She sat up, looking at Sonja in horror and pointing at her. "What in the world is that?!"

"Mornin', Momo!" Sonja said cheerfully.

"Momo, that's Sonja. Apparently, whatever happened to you has now happened to her."

Momo switched her gaze from me to Sonja, her hair standing on end. "No! It's not fair!"

"Momo, I know this is a complicated time, but please calm down. Let's all eat breakfast and figure this out."

"Yay! Food!"

Sonja jumped off the bed and began doing a strange dance. She was moving her feet around in frantic little steps, shaking her butt, and wagging her tail. For a moment it just looked weird, then I realized that it's the same exact dance that all dogs do when they're really happy. It's pretty damn cute.

I got out of bed and got dressed, but Momo didn't move. On her face was a look of fury, sorrow, and panic. Regardless, as Sonja and I made our way to the kitchen, she inevitably followed. For Sonja, I gave her a bowl of dry dog food mixed with milk, and for Momo, I made her scrambled eggs. I just went with cereal. As usual, Momo ate far away from Sonja, but it was funny watching them eat. These two naked girls, both facedown with their faces buried in food bowls, kneeling in the exact same posture with their tails sprawled out behind them.

But watching them, the first obvious problem rose up: Money. I made good money at the insurance company I worked for, enough to pay the rent and keep Momo and I well fed. Hell, I was even able to afford the dog food for Sonja. But now Sonja had become a person, meaning three adult people on one man's salary. If I pinched my pennies and cut down on expenses, I could probably stay just above breaking even. But that left me in a precarious situation. The moment my cash outflow exceeded my inflow, the clock would start ticking, a timer to see just how long I could make my savings last, and at my age, that wasn't very much. If something happened to me or my car needed repairs, I would be up shit creek.

Then came the next problem: Sonja herself. The chances of someone discovering this... whatever the hell it is... had just doubled. Unlike Momo, Sonja was active and loud. Every day I came home, she would be barking at the door. What the hell would she do now when the mailman came? And it would be much harder to keep her inside. Momo was still like her original self: lazy and quiet, except for the rare times she would get a sudden jolt of energy and run back and forth through the house. Yep, even as a person, she had that cat trait. Sonja had more energy, and would probably be hyperactive.

Last was probably the biggest problem: how far was this going to go? I still had no fucking idea what was going on or what had caused this. Was this me? Did I have some weird magical power? So far, two animals had turned into people, meaning that there was no reason for me to expect it to stop now. Would I have to start avoiding animals for the rest of my life? Would it work on anything else? Hell, if I didn't get my house sprayed for pests in the spring, was I going to end up with an army of insect babes marching from room to room in search of sugar? And what was the range? Were other pets in the neighborhood going to start changing?

The answer was simple, but the actual effort and procedure would be monumental: I was going to have to move. It was the only reasonable option. I would have to find a place that was secluded, away from other pets, and most importantly, people. A place with more room, where the girls could go outside freely, rather than being cooped up all day. And it was going to have to be affordable. Unless I got a raise or a higher-paying job, I would need a mortgage with the lowest possible rates. Anything above my current rent and I was screwed.

Oh, there was one more problem. I had given up expecting someone to retrieve Sonja, but now I had to hope no one came. What if someone showed up at my door, asked to see their dog, and this busty blonde with dog ears and tail pounced on them without clothes on? I'm not sure which would be worse, just trying to explain it or the three of us getting locked away in some government lab. I needed to get rid of all of those fliers I put up. But now that Sonja had turned into a person, I could ask her directly.

"I'm full! Thank you, Master!"

Even while looking at her, I hadn't noticed Sonja finish her breakfast. She skipped over to me, the sunniest smile on her face, and started bouncing in front of me. I was mesmerized for a few moments, watching her breasts jiggle with each movement. Hello, morning wood. Looking up from her bowl, Momo saw the bulge in my pants and her ears drooped. A scowl on her face, she rushed over and embraced me, her breasts pressed against my chest while she gyrated her hips. "Momo's full too. Thank you, Master."

"Um... I'm glad. How about we all sit on the couch. There's something I need to talk to you two about." I took my place in the middle of the couch with the girls on either side of me, both with their hands on my thighs. Every time Sonja got close to me, Momo would get closer.

"Ok, to start, Sonja, do you realize that something has happened to you?"

She looked herself up and down, from her hands to her feet. "I think so. My body is weird. But now I can see better and I'm not hot all the time! And best of all, now I can talk to Master!"

"Well do you know exactly when you became like this? Did you feel anything when it happened?"

"No. I went to sleep last night and woke up like this."

Just like Momo, so no hints as to this craziness. But on a side note, Sonja didn't speak in the third person like Momo did. Did that have to do with their intelligence? Their personalities?

"Well I need to ask this: where did you live before you came here?"

Sonja's happiness vanished in the blink of an eye, her tail becoming limp and her smile vanishing. She looked down, wringing her hands together. "A bad house."

I now regretted asking her. But as uncomfortable as it made her, I had to make sure she hadn't left behind any loose ends. "I'm sorry, what was bad about it?"

"People weren't nice to me, and there wasn't much food. I didn't get to sleep inside very often, even during the cold nights. I didn't have a name. They just called me "dog", and they yelled a lot. I ran away, but they don't care that I'm gone."

Goddammit, this is like an ASPCA commercial! I felt sick to my stomach, not wanting to imagine what this poor girl had gone through, even as a puppy. Now I want to go on a fucking rampage and kill the shits she was stuck with! But then Sonja grasped my hand with both of hers and held it against her chest. It surprised me, such a human move.

"But then Master found me and took me in when I had no home! I never knew that it was possible to be so happy and have so much fun!" Shit, now there are ninjas in my house, chopping onions! Fucking heartstrings! Sonja threw herself forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, her cheek pressed to mine. "I looooooooooove Master!"

Gripping my arm, Momo tried to pull me away. "No! Master is Momo's! Only Momo gets to play with Master!"

"But I want to play with Master too! I want to run and chase and roll around with Master! Let's go to the park! Can we go to the park? Can we go to the park, Master? Come on, can we? Let's go to the park!"

At least she didn't understand what Momo meant by "play".

I managed to pry them both off me. "Girls, settle down! Now listen, Sonja, things are going to have to change around here. Now that you're no longer an ordinary dog, you're going to have to learn all the things that I had to teach Momo."

"I wanna learn! I'm ready to learn! Learn! Learn! Learn!" She then got up from the couch and ran to the veranda door, jumping up and down. "Let's go outside and learn! I'm ready! Come on! Come on!"

Oh honey...

"Sonja, that's the first thing. From now on, you can't go out during the day. The reason why we go on our walks at night is because the park is empty, there's no one around to see Momo. It's the same for you now. From now on, no going outside except for evening walks."

I could almost hear the sound of glass breaking, as once again, Sonja's happiness was utterly erased. I almost expected her to start bawling.

"What? I can't go outside anymore?! But I want to play and run around! I want to roll in the grass!"

"I'm sorry, but we absolutely can't allow anyone to see you."

"But what am I supposed to do when I need to pee? I really need to go!"

I covered my face with my hands and groaned. It was time once again.

"Come on, Sonja, follow me into the bathroom. I'm going to teach you to be an adult."

--

Bless Sonja's heart, she took it like a champ. Teaching her to sit down on the toilet to do her business was easy, just tell her to do it and it's done. When I taught her to use toilet paper on the front, she blushed a bit and shivered, but no complaint, just like Momo. Unlike Momo, who hissed and swung at me, Sonja did her best to maintain a silent dignity when I taught her to use it on the back. Girls, you may hate me for this, but it's for your own good. I don't want to see you scooching across the rugs on your butts.

We stepped out of the bathroom and I rubbed her head, hoping that a bit of love would ease some of the awkwardness. While she didn't look at me, a slight wiggle of her tail put me at ease. "Good girl, you were very brave. Tonight, I'll teach you to brush your teeth, and don't worry, Momo seemed to enjoy it." The compliment made her smile and her tail wagged with more fervor. "Yes, you are a good girl. Now how about we relax on the couch?"

The three of us plopped down in front of the TV and sighed in happiness. Sonja curled up the way she usually would, now resting her head on my thigh. Momo, not to be outdone, tried to squeeze onto my lap. It took a few minutes for her and I to compromise on a good position, settling with her leaning her head on my shoulder, clutching my arm, and interlocking our legs just for that extra closeness. With one arm locked down and half my lap occupied, it was hard for me to use my laptop.

Since I had decided to move for the sake of the girls, I needed to find available properties near me, for sale or just rentals. My next house had to be isolated, preferably with trees for cover, and close enough to my job without the gas expenditure getting out of hand. It also had to be affordable, so I was searching under the same parameters as I did to get my current house: small, mediocre, and hopefully some people had died in it. Nothing dropped a house value better than death.

Sonja and Momo seemed to pay little to no attention to what was on TV. They were almost dozing, focusing just on the sensation of being close to me. In a way, it was the same for me. What man wouldn't relish cuddling up with two beautiful naked girls? The longer we relaxed, the sleepier we became, our lack of exertion resonating with our early breakfast. It was something I was used to, for as a cat owner, I almost never got to sleep in. Momo's stomach was my alarm clock (I mean back when she was a normal cat). Even on days off, she would wake me up to feed her, so I decided to simply have my breakfast with her, lounge on the couch for a bit, and wait for my tiredness to return and take a nap.

"Ok, girls, I think I'm going to head back to bed."

"Yay! Sleep with Master!"

"Not without Momo!"

The two of them jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom, Sonja with a smile of absentminded joy and Momo maintaining her scowl of competitive jealousy. They stopped when they reached the doorway and looked back at me.

"Master? Aren't you coming?" Momo asked.

A smile on my face, I looked at the two naked beauties standing at my bedroom door, utterly mesmerized. The light of the midmorning sun was shining on their bare bodies, perfectly shaped for sex like the nymphs of Greek myths, their flawless skin looking soft as silk. Their ears and tails added to their mystery, their mysticism, and also highlighted the taboo of their very existence. I had already gotten to know Momo intimately, and it was inevitable that my relationship with Sonja would blossom in the same way. Had I defiled them or myself? But what I loved most of all was their faces, that pure, loving innocence, so beautiful, so adorably airheaded.

"Yeah, I'm coming."