Master! Master! Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest, I had never really cared about anal. In porn, it was always a very 'meh' subject for me. It wasn't until the girls came along and I found out how opposed they were to it that I started to get interested. People naturally want what they can't have, after all. Now that I finally had the chance to do it, I found myself more eager than I had been in a long time.

Elise got some squirts of moisturizer from a bottle on her bedside table and rubbed it on my manhood. With my member now lubed up, she lied back with her legs raised and spread. "Come on, let's give it a shot," she said.

Drunk Elise is awesome!

I moved between her legs, aiming my cock lower than I normally would. It touched her backdoor and her breathing quickened. I didn't bother saying anything, I just pushed myself in. It's a good thing she had applied that moisturizer, otherwise I never would have gotten in with how hard she was clenching. Her whole locked up and she gagged as my buried myself in up to the base. I had never felt anything like this before, this combination of physical sensation and mental satisfaction. Hell, this felt as big an accomplishment as popping the girls' cherries, since, in a way, I was popping Elise's and my own.

I looked down with a grin on my face. There was something innately satisfying about the sight of that perfect ring gripping my manhood with Elise's pussy just above it, just so kinky, and the softness was incredible! I started moving, sliding back and forth in her anus with the moisturizer foaming up.

"Oh fuck!" Elise moaned as I started to pick up speed.

"How does this feel?" I asked, pushing her legs closer and closer to her chest.

"Jesus, this is incredible! I should have tried this years ago!"

A drunken grin on her face, she started rubbing her pussy, trying to invoke more pleasure. I was certainly enjoying myself as well, bathing in the joy of sexual conquest. I changed my position into a crouch, lifting her lower body up. I grabbed her headboard, now having more room and leverage as I slammed down into her, driving straight into her asshole with brutal strength.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried, watching my cock plunge into her backdoor.

With my own body swinging down with each thrust, the bed was rocking and creaking like there was an earthquake. I was dropping most of my weight onto Elise, but the anal pummeling was putting her on Cloud 9. She was fingering herself while squeezing her breasts, overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

It happened before I could stop myself, an eruption of semen flooding her anus. Feeling my hot seed filling her, a particular gleam flashed in Elise's eyes, her smile reminding me of when Momo sniffed that bag of catnip. She pushed me onto my back, leaving a string of cum stretching between my half-inflated cock and her asshole. She didn't waste any time, forcing me back to full mass with a rigorous handjob. As soon as I was firm enough for intercourse, she plugged me back in, now straddling my lap in a crabwalk.

She began bobbing her hips, rising and dropping herself on my manhood. Her breasts bounced every time she heaved herself up while her voice changed in pitch, and every time she lowered herself down, my cock would plunge into the deepest recesses of her ass, balls deep in the forbidden kingdom. To see her entire body on display, gorgeous and sexy beyond measure, was one of the greatest experiences of my life. She then changed her position, getting on her knees so that she could take better advantage of the bed springs. Now needing much less force, she rode me with much greater ferocity, dropping her full body weight onto my lap and sending me deeper and deeper inside her.

She leaned over, sending her tongue into my mouth. I took advantage of the change and began thrusting upwards, finally regaining my strength. "Goddamn, this is the best sex I've ever had!" she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Turn around, let me see the other side," I said with a grin.

She spun around like she was sitting on an office chair, then leaning forward on all fours. I licked my lips as I watched her throw herself back at me, her perfect ass running me over while I stirred up her insides. It felt kind of weird to watch a girl ride me like this and not see a tail, but I didn't mind, and just the extreme contrast between our skin tones somehow made it feel even better. Watching her ass bob and shake was giving me new energy.

Making her yelp in surprise, I sat up, grabbed her under the knees, and then pulled her back with me. With her back against my chest, I raised her lower body so her legs were in the air and then I started slamming her asshole from below, using all the strength in my legs to hurl myself upwards like a rocket. Elise's moans trembled and jittered from every impact, my thrusts making her whole body jiggle and sending ripples through her flesh. She began fingering herself, desperate for further stimulation. Fuck, I would have sold my soul for a camera on a tripod. I wanted to capture this moment and watch it later. I wanted to see what Elise looked like from the front as I sodomized her.

Unfortunately, I couldn't keep the position going to very long. My stomach muscles were giving out and I was forced to lower her back down. I was running out of strength, it was the last stretch, and I knew exactly how I wanted to finish. I pulled out of Elise and got out from under her. She knew what I was doing and got on all fours, shaking her ass at me. I couldn't help it, I spread her toned cheeks and looked at how wide she was gaping. I spat on her asshole and then forced myself back in. Now with my hands on her hips, I fucked her as hard and savagely as I could, using all the strength I had.

Elise cried out and her arms buckled, unable to withstand what she was feeling. I was brutalizing her asshole, showing her no mercy and slamming into her with everything I had. I loved the sight of her in this position, seeing the muscles in her back shudder with every wave her bliss, the ripples move through her ebony flesh with every strike. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, or off my manhood as it slid in and out of her backdoor.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" Elise moaned. She had her face buried in the crook of her arm, watching her tits swing like chandeliers as I rode her. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming from my ass!"

She cried out like an opera singer, having climax after climax as I released the last of my reserves into her. We at last stopped and I slowly pulled out of her, leaving a small waterfall of semen trickling out of her wrecked asshole. She collapsed on the bed and I fell beside her, the two of us asleep before our heads even hit the pillow.

---

There are many cures for a hangover, or at least many tricks that are thought to be cures. There's hydration, vitamins, exercise, and of course, some hair of the dog that bit you. A woman screaming, however, is not a cure. It cut through me like a knife, drawing me from a deep sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

Was she talking about the anal sex we had? If I woke up after a night of drinking with my butt full of semen, I would probably freak out like she was.

Before I could even open my eyes, I felt myself tossed through the air, flying across the room before striking a mirror over Elise's bureau. I fell to the floor, groaning in pain with my body bruised all over and my back covered in cuts, all while Elise continued to scream. I finally gained the strength to push myself up and open my eyes.

"Oh my God..." I gasped.

Elise was on the bed, but... there was a lot more of her than I remembered there being. From the waist up, she was completely normal, but from the waist down, her legs had been replaced with a tail as thick as a tree trunk, at least thirty feet long and covered with obsidian black scales, coiled throughout the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!" she screamed again.

I didn't even know what to say, my mind was completely blank.

The bedroom door burst open with Lorraine and the pillar men swarming in, all four of them naked. "Elise! What's going—" Lorraine came to a dead stop, her mouth hanging open.

I heard footfalls on the stares as the girls came up with Betty in the rear. They pushed their way into the bedroom and stared in similar amazement.

"You did this to me, you son of a bitch!"

With lightning speed, her tail wrapped around me and I was lifted into the air. She was crushing me with strength I didn't know was possible, forcing all of the air out of my lungs. Her tail was solid muscle, so dense and heavy that I felt like Superman had just tied me up with an I-beam. I gasped for breath, feeling like my ribs would snap any second.

"Stop! Don't hurt Master!" Sonja barked as she tackled Elise.

"Guys, help him out!" Lorraine yelled.

As Sonja wrestled Elise back down onto the bed, the pillar men came to my aid and helped pull me free of the tail's grip. Their muscles weren't just for show.

"Out! Out! I want all of you fucking freaks out of my house now!" she shrieked, blinded with rage.

We all rushed downstairs, knowing that she could and would easily kill us. We huddled in the kitchen, listening to her screams of anger and the smashing of her possessions. I certainly couldn't blame her for her reaction. Shit, we had gone full blown Kafka!

"I can't believe this is happening! This is a nightmare!" I said.

"This shouldn't be possible! Turning animals into people is one thing, but this is a whole new level of weird! What the hell happened last night?" Lorraine exclaimed.

It was at this point that I realized both Lorraine and I were naked.

"Elise and I went up to her room, had sex, fell asleep, and the next thing I know, I'm being thrown across the room!"

"I never thought this kind of thing would happen. Did we both do this? Did this happen because we were both in the house? Maybe we emit some kind of radiation or something and Elise got a double dose."

"Or maybe it was just me. Yesterday, I was able to transform Betty after being around her for just a couple minutes. Maybe this is the next stage. This will probably start happening to you eventually."

"The four of you should probably leave. I don't think Elise will be coming downstairs anytime soon, so it will be up to the pillar men and I to take care of the cows. I'll call you later when she finally calms down and we can talk this out."

I had no reason to argue. I certainly didn't want to stick around after Elise tried to crush me to death. I left her my number, and still naked, I walked out to my car with the girls following me and we drove home. No words were said on the ride back. As soon as we got home, I went straight to bed. Elise had woken me up at the crack of dawn with her screams and I was exhausted. The only thing I could hope for was to go to sleep and wake up to find that this was just a bad dream.

---

The call came around noon, Lorraine telling us it was safe to come back. I didn't quite believe her, but I would inevitably have to go back into that snake pit. At the very least, a long nap followed by a greasy breakfast had helped ease my hangover a bit. I was sitting in the living room, watching TV, when my phone started ringing.

"Ok, girls, we're heading back to the farm."

They looked at me fearfully.

"But Master, what if Elise tries to hurt you again?" Chloe asked, clinging to my leg.

"Considering what I've done to her, I certainly deserve it. But right now, she really needs our help and we need to try to find some answers. Get dressed and brushed and we'll head over."

We made the drive back, all of us afraid of what might happen. I could easily imagine knocking on the door, then Elise's tail bursting out like a monster's tentacle and slamming me into the ground. When we finally reached the house, I had us all stand away from the door and I knocked on it like I was afraid it would explode.

"We're here!" I hollered.

"Come on in!" I heard Lorraine reply.

We entered the house and found the sisters, Betty, and the pillar men in the kitchen. Elise was sitting in a chair, though now that she had transformed, she didn't really have a rear end. All she could do was bend her tail where her waist was into the same posture. She had a cup of coffee in her hands and a liquor bottle next to it for some added flavor. It was obvious she had been sobbing. Her thick tail formed a perimeter around the table. If any of us stepped on or tripped over it, it would be tantamount to falling on a landmine.

"Hey, Elise... how... how are you doing?" I asked.

"How do you think I'm doing? I've turned into a freak. My life is over."

I took a seat across from the table from her. "Your life isn't over."

"Then what the hell do you call this? Do you realize I can never leave my home again? I can never let anyone see me! I'll either die in my house or in a government lab somewhere! Do you know what it's going to be like, trying to take care of the cows? I can't wear boots anymore! Do you have any idea how much cow shit I step in on a daily basis?!"

Lorraine looked away so that Elise couldn't see her smile. I knew for a fact that she was just waiting for Elise to finally cheer up so that she could start making fun of the whole situation. She had probably spent all morning coming up with puns and jokes behind Elise's back, struggling to hold in her laughter.

"Maybe we could move you somewhere," I said, "to another country perhaps. Maybe we can find some snake-worshipping village that would make you their god."

Elise shot me a dirty look. I had spoken seriously, but she seemed to think I was kidding.

"What the hell am I supposed to do? My life is completely fucked. How am I supposed to keep my home and this farm going when I can never again meet people in person? What happens if I get sick or injured and need a doctor?"

"We'll help you!" said Sonja.

"Momo will take care of cows."

"Our house is small... but you can always stay with us if you need to," Chloe added.

Elise finally smiled. "Your Master is lucky to have you three." She again shot me a dirty look. "Don't expect me to call you that, though. I think you imagine why I might have a serious problem with that."

"Why not, it sounds pretty kinky to me," said Lorraine with a giggle. We both glared at her. "Oh come on, it is! You should at least try to find a bright side to this!"

"Well, my vagina is still in place but my asshole is now near the end of my tail, so I guess I can now take a shit in the bathroom without having to get out of bed! Ain't that convenient! Thank you so fucking much for helping me to realize that!" She then turned her rage on me. "You hear that? Next time you want to mess up my back door, you're gonna have to climb the beanstalk!"

"Oh, so the two of you did it THAT way!" Betty laughed with an aroused grin.

"I had no idea you were so naughty! And on the same day you meet! Talk about going zero to sixty! Welcome to the off-road club!" Lorraine cackled.

As the two of them cracked jokes, my girls all instinctively moved to cover their butts. I was rather surprised that Elise didn't flip the table over like Momo losing a game of Monopoly. Instead, she simply added more gin to her coffee.

"Elise, I am so sorry about all of this," I said.

"I can't help but wonder if killing you would turn me back to normal..."

I could tell she meant it.

"I swear to you, I am going to find some way to make this right."

"I have a solution." We all turned to Tobi, the last person we expected to talk. "Why don't you just make more like us and stop hiding it? If it's going to keep happening, we might as well just reveal ourselves on our own terms."

Lorraine and I both looked at each other. Maybe it really was time to show the world what we were capable of. After all, I had already decided that I was going to expose the girls one way or another, so maybe it was just time to take the plunge.

"What if you and I both went out and started transforming animals?" Lorraine suggested.

"We don't even need to reveal that we're the cause, we could just show the world that these... hybrids... actually exist. We could go somewhere public, blend in with the crowd, and then just let nature take its course with whatever animal is around us."

"No, that wouldn't work," said Elise. "Just doing it once or twice wouldn't be enough. People would just call the police, saying there was a naked cosplayer hopped up on drugs. And if you did it to someone's dog, they would be taken away from their family."

"We need to do it where there are lots of people and wild animals around," I said.

Lorraine and I locked eyes, silently daring each other to say the words we both knew needed to be said.

I have to give Betty credit, she could read the mood. She got up and looked at the girls. "If you three are going to help take care of my friends, I should introduce you." She turned to the pillar men. "Come on, boys, there's always work to be done."

They all followed her outside and Lorraine and I returned our attention to each other. "We need to go to a zoo," we said at the same time.

---

"Woohoo!" Sonja cheered, running through the field with Tobi chasing after her.

Upon seeing the cows, her first reaction had been to try and coax them into playing with her, but to no avail. Instead, her hyperactivity triggered the similar instincts in the fox, allowing him to come out of his shell and have fun with her. They were sprinting back and forth around the cows, playing tag.

In the corner of the field, the cows were gathering around Betty as she introduced them to Momo and Sonja. "That's Pamela, Mary, Maurice, Kathy, Tim..."

As Betty named them, the cows gathered in around Chloe, very curious. She gave an anxious whimper as they closed in on her, followed by a whine as they started to lick her cheeks. She crouched down into a ball but the cows continued nuzzling and licking her. One of the cows came up to Momo and sniffed her, trying to figure out what she was. Momo too was fascinated, having never seen an animal so large. When it turned away, she leaned against, resting the side of her face on its back.

"Mmmmm, nice and warm," she said.

Betty was speaking to the cows as if they were other people, with the animals responding with groans and shakes of their heads. "Yeah, so these two kids are just like me. They were turned by the man I told you about. I don't think that would be a good idea, Elise is already stressed enough. I told you, she transformed too. Now she's like a snake. I know you do, but she needs some time to calm herself."

"You can talk with them?" Momo asked.

"Sure, can't you still talk to other cats?"

"Momo isn't really sure. Momo hasn't been able to spend time with other cats since she grew big. Sometimes Momo watches cats on Master's computer and can understand what they are saying though. What are the cows saying?"

"They like your little friend, but they find the other one annoying. They want to know when Elise is coming out to see them. They really want to see her tail."

Momo looked at Betty, her eyes on her massive breasts. They were drawing her in, playing on her feline instincts. She wanted to bat them around like balls of yarn. "Can Momo touch your boobs?" she asked with her ears twitching.

"Sure thing," Betty replied.

She pulled up her shirt and flashed Momo, leaving her hypnotized. She slowly raised her hands and cupped both breasts, giving Betty a wry smile. A low purr began to sound in her throat as she squeezed and pushed them, kneading them like bread. Back when she was a normal cat, she would do this same thing to pillows and cushions out of instinct. It felt strange to do it again after so long. And of course, there was Betty, the slutty cow milf who loved sexual stimulation, panting and grinning as her tits were massaged.