Master! Master! Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momo was doing quite well with her cows, drawing milk from their udders with natural talent. She simply imagined she was giving the cows very gentle handjobs. She certainly had plenty of experience. Sonja was having a little more trouble, often working her hands too vigorously and causing the cows to groan and stomp their feet in annoyance. It took her a while to find a steady rhythm. For Chloe, the issue was that she was being too gentle, always doubting herself and afraid of hurting her cows. She would have been at it all day if not for Betty giving her some advice. The cows that Leah worked with were very happy, appreciating how the slime on her hands acted as a lubricant and cut down on the friction.

Once the cows were milked, then came the feeding. All the cows were served a special mixture of hay, grain, soy, and various vitamins and minerals. They came prepackaged in large feed bags which had to be hauled over to the feeding troughs. Sonja, Momo, Chloe, and Leah could each only carry one at a time, though Chloe and Leah actually had to work together. Betty could carry two at once. And the pillar men? With all the muscles they had been born with, they were like living forklifts.

With the adult cows fed, now came the calves. Each one was bottle-fed warm milk, with the girls fawning over the small creatures.

"I want to run and play with these guys! Can I? Can I?" Sonja asked Betty, hugging a calf and nuzzling it with her face.

"Sorry, but they're not quite ready for that, and they're a little too timid." She then spoke directly to the calf. "These are the nice girls I told you about, remember? They'll be helping to take care of you for a few days. Don't worry, they're perfectly safe." She eyed Sonja. "Except for that one, she's a little rambunctious. Other than that— Hey, cut that out!" She turned her attention to Momo, who was sneaking a drink from the bottle she was supposed to be giving her calf.

Nearby, Chloe was doing quite well, her calf snuggling right up to her while it fed. Next to her, Leah was giggling as her baby cow licked her hands and face, much more enticed by the fluid on her skin than the milk in the bottle. And of course, there were the muscular pillar men, feeding and holding their calves and looking like something out of a farmer-themed Abercrombie & Fitch catalog.

Whether it was staying in their pen to continue eating or going out into the pastures to graze, the cows were left to enjoy their day, while everyone worked to clean the stalls, shoveling out manure and soiled bedding. It was hard for the girls, who all had a sharp sense of smell. Tobi was the same way.

"Damn it, why can't you just crap in the corner?" Betty barked, arguing with a bull napping on a rubber mat in his stall. "No, that is not a lot to ask for! It's pretty damn easy to just stand in one spot and do it! What? Of course I did! I was always very neat, but you've always been a messy son of a bitch! Really? You're seriously bringing that up now? We agreed never to talk about that. Don't you put that on me! You were the one that started the fire! No, it was you! I did what I had to do!"

Everyone just did their best to ignore the argument, though once they heard Betty drop her shovel, they rushed over and pulled her away from the bull before she could take a swing at him. Cleaning the stalls took up the entire morning, followed then by another round of milking. Afterwards, Elise called everyone in for lunch, and then it was back outside for jobs like fence maintenance, rearranging the cows' food, and other outside chores. Inside, Elise was taking care of paperwork and doing everything she could to make sure no one came up the driveway.

---

Lorraine and I got up early the next morning. We were going to hit the Bronx zoo and spend the whole day transforming the animals. We were both nervous as we rode down the hotel elevator.

"I'm not sure I can do this," said Lorraine.

"What, are you chickening out now?"

"No, I mean I really don't know if it's physically possible. You did it to that salamander but I haven't had a chance to try it myself. What if it doesn't happen?"

"Just work the shaft."

Lorraine's face scrunched up in snorting laughter. "Ok, that was pretty damn good."

"Look, there's no point worrying about it now. We'll just see what happens when we get there."

"Maybe I could practice on a rat or a pigeon."

"Knowing you, if you did transform a rat, you wouldn't be able to tell his dick from his tail. They'd probably hang at the same length."

"See, why couldn't you be like this yesterday?"

We ate breakfast at the hotel and then took a cab over to the zoo. We arrived at the Dancing Crane Plaza but found it much more crowded than we thought we could. It was the middle of the week, but families with kids of all ages were having the time of their lives. All around me, food stalls were packed, souvenir shops were being raided, and the trash cans were overflowing with garbage.

"What the hell is going on? I expected there to be people, but not this many."

"Maybe everyone is taking advantage of a teacher in-service day or something. Besides, this is a good thing. More people will see the results of our work and we can blend in with the crowds."

"I guess so. Let's check a map."

We got a map and looked it over, choosing our path for the day.

"The children's zoo is nearby, should we start there?" Lorraine suggested.

"Nah, I know this is a weekday, but I don't want you traumatizing any kids. A little girl could be petting a coat, you transform it, and bam, she finds a giant kielbasa dangling over her head and she's scarred for life."

"Oh please, like you'd do any better. A little boy would be petting a pig. You transform it. Now he's got a giant pair of titties in his face and he's catapulted into puberty before he's even lost his baby teeth."

"Let's do the mouse house first. We can start on the small stuff there."

We waded through the crowds to the rodent exhibit. Unlike the homes of the larger animals, the mouse house was an enclosed building, using controlled lighting to comfort the nocturnal creatures. Each rodent had its own enclosure, similar to its natural habitat.

"So, should we just do all of them?" Lorraine asked as we passed by the display pens.

"Nah, that would draw too much attention. Anyone watching the security footage would realize that we were present at every transformation. I was thinking we'd zigzag and hit the same areas more than once." We stopped at one of the enclosures, holding a chinchilla. The little ball of fluff was rolling around in dust to clean its thick white fur. "I got to pet a chinchilla once at my birthday party. It was like petting a cloud. You wanna try?"

"Is it male or female?"

I checked the description. "Male."

"Ok, then this will be good."

She leaned in towards the glass, staring at the furry creature, focusing on it with all her might. It happened in an instant, the tiny rodent instantly expanding into a full-grown human. He had thick white hair and large, flapping ears like a chinchilla, as well as a long tail. But unlike the pillar men, he wasn't huge and muscular. Rather, he was short and scrawny, with androgynous looks that would let him pass for male or female. It was shocking how much he looked like Chloe, and despite his size, he appeared to be an adult, or at least a young adult. He was sitting in his enclosure, eyes wide with surprise.

"Huh, so I guess all rodents look like that when they transform."

"Actually, I think I did that on purpose," said Lorraine, leaning towards the glass. A perverse grin appeared on her face. "It's a bit of fantasy of mine, a small, effeminate, shy-looking guy that I can dominate. And he's young, too, like he just graduated high school. Oh, but he was too nervous to ever get a girlfriend, so it's up to me to pop his cherry and turn him into a man." She paused to wipe the slobber from her lips. "I'll dress him up like a pretty little doll in my clothes and watch him squirm as I tickle his prostate with my—"

"Ok, I have heard way too much. Time to move on."

"No! I want to have a trap of my very own!"

I had to physically pull her away, wanting to be off in the distance before anyone saw the transformed chinchilla. We moved further on down the exhibit, but in just a couple minutes, I heard a woman scream behind us as she found the naked chinchilla man that we had left behind. I was feeling bad for the poor guy. This would certainly be scary and confusing for the animals. We moved on to an enclosure holding a fennec fox, a tiny canine from Africa. It had massive ears and a bushy tail, with its fur resembling a toasted marshmallow. It was only about eight inches tall and about a foot and a half long. I really wanted to pet it. According to the info board next to the enclosure, she was named Lola.

"Ok, this one's a female. Your turn."

I stared at the diminutive fox, imagining what she might turn into. It happened when I blinked, the creature expanding and changing into the form of a young woman. She had short, white hair tinged with brown with her ears poking through, and a fluffy tail of the same color. As for height and breast size, she was right between Chloe and Momo. Honestly, she looked like the possible child between Chloe and Tobi. Like the chinchilla man, she was first confused, trying to understand her new body and having no idea what just happened. Then she looked at me, her eyes wide. She leaned towards the glass, resting her hand on it. I mirrored her, our palms meeting but with the pane between them.

I thought back to Leah, how she had immediately pounced on me after she transformed. Did this little fox have the same instinct? Did she see me as her creator?

"We should stop this," I said, "it's not fair to force this on them."

"No, we need to keep going. One way or another, your girls and my boys are going to be discovered, but we can at least do it on our terms and try to soften the blow. You've already turned her, there's no going back. You might as well give her company."

I leaned forward and kissed the window, the closest I could get to the girl. "Just wait, I'll see you again."

We continued on through the exhibit, each of us turning two more animals. By the time we left, I was feeling better. After all, I might as well enjoy myself while I'm here.

"Let's hit the world of reptiles next," I said.

"You don't want to go to the bug carousel or butterfly garden?"

"I've never transformed a bug before, and I'm worried that if I do one now, it will start happening on its own. I really don't need the bee's nest near my home to become a nudists' colony."

Leaving behind the mouse house in an uproar, we moved through the crowds towards the world of reptiles. Like the last exhibit, the animals were kept in a building so that the temperature in their enclosures could be better monitored.

"So, who would you rather do? A centaur, or a skunk girl that sprays you when she cums?" Lorraine asked.

"Oh, that's a hard one. When you say centaur, you mean the whole human top half and horse bottom half, right?"

"Yep, you could bang her and then ride her into battle."

"If I pick the centaur, can I use a condom?"

"If you use a condom, you'll have to go down on her."

"Fuck. If I pick the skunk, do I have to make her cum?"

"I ought to punch you in the dick just for asking that. Of course you do, it's your job as a man."

"I'll take the skunk girl, then. I have a theory that water makes their spray smell worse, and I've always wanted to try washing it with olive oil instead."

We looked down into a large cage, made to mimic the Florida swamps with half a dozen alligators lazily swimming about. This time, there were other people around.

"I can't tell the males from the females. Should we just both go for it?" Lorraine suggested.

"I guess so."

We both closed our eyes, willing the phenomenon to happen. It was much different now that we couldn't see or focus on our target.

"I'm not feeling anything," said Lorraine, still with her eyes closed. "Should we maybe do a rain dance or something?"

"Nah, that won't work. We should probably sacrifice someone on a stone altar and rip out their heart to appease the gods."

A scream then made us jump and we opened our eyes. Down below, two people had appeared in the water. One was a hulking man, as tall as Betty. Like Alex, the iguana, he had a long scaly tail, and with a strip of bone-like ridges going up his spine. However, they continued up over his scalp, taking the place of hair instead of the mohawk that Alex had. The other was a woman, a few inches taller than me, with a similar tail and the reptilian scales covering her scalp. Their skin was a brownish-green.

"Goddamn, I'd fuck them both," said Lorraine.

Around us, people were freaking out at the sudden appearance of the two hybrids. Unsurprisingly, everyone was too shocked by their arrival to question how they got there. People who actually saw the transformation refused to believe their eyes, those who noticed the tails believed them to simply be costumes. Everyone was worried that they would be eaten by the other gators, while of course horrified by the fact that they were completely naked.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

We hurried on, needing to turn more reptiles. Drawn by the commotion around the alligator enclosure, people were rushing past us. We came to a stop at an anaconda display. The scaly noodle was dozing on a tree branch under the light of a heat lamp.

"You got buns, hun'?" Lorraine asked.

"Ugh, I hate that song. Ok, it's a female. I'm up."

A moment of focus was all that it took, for the pane of glass separating us from the snake shattered, the enclosure being filled with a rapidly expanding body. She fell out of the pen, a snake woman just like Elise. Her human body was white, while her snake tail kept the colors and patterns of her original anaconda body, with her hair matching. Once she had realized what had happened to her, she simply curled up back in her warm enclosure, returning to her nap.

We moved on to the frog section and left behind a black and yellow Adonis with webbed fingers and toes. I was beginning to think we might not be able to spend the whole day doing our work. With the building commotion we were leaving behind, the whole zoo might be evacuated. We had to pick up the pace and decided to move on to the baboon reserve.

"Your turn. Who would you rather do? A slug guy, or a pig guy who's been rolling around in filth?"

"Are they hot? What's the nose situation?"

"They fit your usual tastes, but the slug guy looks like an albino Namekian and the pig guy... imagine if Kevin Bacon got a bee sting in the nose and then ran into a brick wall."

"So you're a DBZ fan! I knew there was something!"

"Come on, who didn't grow up watching Goku fight Frieza after school?"

"The slug guy, is he slippery or sticky?"

"Sticky, and it'll take forever to wash out of your hair."

"What about the pig guy? He's just been rolling around in mud, right?"

"It's a pig pen. The ingredients of said filth is the gamble you'll have to take."

"I'll take the slug guy. I'll lick him clean like he's covered in butter."

"The girls and I did the same with Leah."

Unlike the last two exhibits, the baboon reserve was outside, letting us finally enjoy the spring sunlight. We were walking down paths between fenced-in areas, filled with trees and grass and inhabited by a multitude of different animals. We came to one of the baboon pens, seeing them climbing back and forth across the trees, grooming each other with their young on their back.

"We should probably pick some that don't have kids," said Lorraine.

"Agreed."

Like with the alligators, we simply closed our eyes and tried to expand whatever force or field we seemed to emit, though we mentally wished it wouldn't affect anyone with babies. When we opened our eyes, two hybrids had appeared on the grass. The male had Lorraine's preferred bulk, with a fuzzy tail and a chest covered in white hair. Rather than his face, his neck was covered in a thick beard. The woman had the same hair around her head and neck, almost like she was wrapped up in a furry scarf, as well as the tail, but it was something else that left Elise and staring. She had the largest ass I had ever seen, surpassing even Betty's, but it looked firm, her skin perfectly smooth. It was colored red, a means of her attracting a mate.

"Oh... my... pawg..." Lorraine gasped.

"Don't you mean 'God'?"

"I know what I said."

"Jesus, I want to build a house upon that ass. I want to build a nation on that ass. I want to wage a war to protect that ass," I said.

"I'll write the national anthem for that ass if you promise to make me the vice president."

From there, we continued on through the zoo, stopping at every enclosure and breaking only for lunch. It was amazing to see how different animals appeared in their human form; horns, feathers, tails, and so on. The complexion of them seemed to vary wildly though. In some cases, it seemed that their skin tone depended on the original color of their fur, in other cases it depended on their country of origin, and the majority were just random. At one point, we ended up the Congo Gorilla Forest. We each transformed two great apes, their skin tone ranging from white as mine to dark as Lorraine's.

---

"Let's see... I never... used drugs while having sex," I said. Lorraine and I were playing 'I Never' and drinking sodas spiked with mini bottles from our hotel room.

"Wuss," Lorraine replied before drinking. "I never went to a school dance without having sex." Her challenges were really just a means of making fun of me.

I grudgingly drank. "Ok, I... never took a dump on someone's chest after sex."

"What kind of twisted slut do you take me for?!"

"You didn't drink, I'm surprised."

"Of course I didn't drink!"

"But it's on your bucket list, isn't it?"

She muttered a curse and drank from her cup.

As we played, we walked past a pair of humanoid peacocks. The male had bright, colorful feathers growing from his scalp instead of hair, with similar feathers growing from the base of his spine as a tail. Each feather was the size of a canoe. He looked like an even more flamboyant version of Steve. He was Liberace's wet dream. The female was surprisingly plain.

---

"Goddamn, we are getting good at this."

Lorraine and I were admiring our newest creations, two African lions. I'll admit it, the male lion was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Bronze skin, a thick mane of hair, and a physique I could never get in my wildest dreams. And of course, he had the tail and feline ears. He was standing on top of a boulder, staring back at zoo patrons that were hypnotized by his six-pack and giant schlong. If they made a fourth Expendables movie, it could just be two hours of this guy beating up everyone else while in the nude and it would win an Oscar.

"I'll be honest, your guy is making me question my sexuality a bit," I said.

"Your African queen has already made me bi," she responded.

The lioness's appearance was strangely different from the other girls (aside from her animal attributes of course). Chloe, Momo, and Sonja had sort of a soft beauty, an innocent sexiness. The woman below me had a slightly older appearance, around my age, with a beauty that could almost be called... sharper, almost piercing. Momo, Sonja, and Chloe looked like their natural state would be frolicking naked or napping in a sunbeam. She looked like her natural state would be wearing a black micro bikini with high heels, using her soapy tits to wash an SUV in a commercial. The fact that her tan skin wasn't oiled was an affront to God. Her blonde hair was only an inch long, showing off her ears.