Master! Master! Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying on her side, flashing everyone her naked body while she soaked up the sun. Her tail curled and flicked, her ears twitching as she listened to the voices of the shocked masses.

"I think Betty did too good a job of breaking my spirit. I suddenly have the desire to let that bronze goddess step on my dick with stilettos."

"Sorry, can't talk, I'm too focused on planning my next rape fantasy story, staring Simba over there."

I don't know how long we stood there, gawking.

---

We were at the Zoo Center, looking at a rhino that Lorraine had just transformed. He had a large tusk growing out of the bridge of his nose and his skin was gray. Like all of Lorraine's creations, he was built like a brick shithouse. Being around her, I had become used to seeing hulks that completely outclassed me physically. The shame had dulled.

"Do you think we should be worrying about what we're doing to these species?" Lorraine asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well a lot of the animals in zoos are there for their own protection so that they can breed safely. We're kind of taking them off the market."

"As if that was worst crime against nature we've committed today."

"Meh, good point."

---

Before we could even choose to leave, we were forced out by the security and the police. People were panicking with the sudden appearance of the humanoid animals, most of them thinking they were just furries on drugs, but many realized that they weren't normal people. Whatever was going on, no one could explain it, but no one could ignore what was going on. Now all we had to do was wait.

---

"Unh, fuck!" Lorraine cried out.

Were in our hotel room. She was lying face-down on the bed and I was on top. I had my arm around her neck and was violently sodomizing her. Despite my vicious thrusts and choking hold I had her in, I wasn't in a bad mood or mad at her. I had pretty much gotten used to her, but she insisted that hate-fucking was the best fucking and told me to channel all of my frustration from yesterday.

"Why the hell do you like country music?! Country music sucks!" I yelled.

It was easier than I thought it would be.

I sat up, gripping her ass cheeks and watching my manhood slide into her back door. I wanted to take a picture and make it my phone background. I pulled out and spread her cheeks, looking into her gaping asshole. I spat into the opening, using it as lube when I rammed back into her.

"Harder! It's supposed to hurt!" she demanded.

"And I hate your pick of candy! People who eat peanut m&ms should be herded into concentration camps!"

I got on my knees and pulled her onto all fours. I squeezed her left breast with a strangling grip, making her scream as I began thrusting into her. The harder I strangled her tits, the louder she cried, but the fact that she was diddling herself gave me the impression she was enjoying it. She was an annoying bitch but she could take a pounding. She was throwing herself back at me, slamming me with her ass so I was forced as deep into her as possible. I had once heard that the doors of hotel rooms were heavy in order to soundproof the room, but her lewd moans were sure putting that to the chest.

"Ah! I'm cumming! Hit me!" she moaned.

I flipped her onto her back, grabbing her throat with one hand and slapping her again and again. Her eyes rolled back into her head as choked and struck her, all with my manhood still punishing her anus. Every time I slapped her, her moans sharpened in pitch as my hand dampened with her saliva and tears. Finally, she reached that perfect chime, cumming again and again as I pumped her full of semen.

We separated, gasping for air and soaked in each other's fluids. I think I was starting to warm up to her.

"You're getting pretty good at that. I can feel the hate flowing through you," Lorraine said.

"When I was choking you, I was thinking back to when we were at the airport and you put your used gum in my back pocket and I knew I couldn't salvage those jeans."

As I cleaned myself off, my phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"Are you near a TV?" It was Elise.

"Yeah, why?"

"You need to see the news, any channel. We're watching it on CNN."

I turned on the TV to CNN. It was a live view of the parking lot from the Bronx Zoo, filled with police vans and tents. A woman was covering the story, and behind her, cops and men in biohazard suits were walking back and forth.

"I see that you two have been very busy today," said Elise. "We're all watching it here at home. Both the girls and pillar men have their eyes glued to the TV."

"There is still no answers as to the sudden appearance of these strange animal enthusiasts or how they even infiltrated the enclosures," said the news correspondent. "Zoo officials are claiming a tampering of their security camera system allowed these people to change into their strange costumes without being seen. Due to their unusual behavior, police are testing them for drugs."

"Jesus," I said as Lorraine's lion man came into view, escorted by police into a CDC van. He was wearing handcuffs and had a Hannibal-style mask over his mouth to keep him from biting those around him.

"I'll kill you all! How dare you put your hands on me?!" he yelled. He was definitely the king of the jungle.

"Check it out," said Lorraine, looking at her phone, "it's all over the internet. #animalpeople isn't just trending, it's exploding. People throughout the park saw a lot of the transformations, there are even videos already on YouTube."

"Those guys are from the CDC," said Elise. "They're trying to pass it off as some kind of flash mob or PETA demonstration, but it's obvious that they've already realized what's going on." There was obvious terror in her voice as she imagined herself being hauled away like that.

"Yep, the conspiracy theorists are already going nuts. So, what do we do now?" asked Lorraine.

"Tomorrow we go home," I said. "Once there, I'll call the CDC and tell them I know what caused all this. By then, they should be so desperate for answers that they'll believe whatever I say and will be willing to help."

"Or they'll dissect you."

"Or that."

---

The daytime news eventually ended, replaced with the more intense evening news. Now information had been compiled and was being released. There was cell phone footage of the transformed animals, some in their enclosures, some escaping, and some even fighting with the police and zoo security. There was one video of the snake woman I had created, slithering down the sidewalk with officers chasing after her. When they got too close, she'd knock them back with her tail, sending them flying through the air. Of course, since this was cable news, her breasts and vagina were pixilated. There was another video of a woman with white hair who had originally been a monkey, climbing along trees and hanging from branches with her tail.

There was wild speculation from every news station, different pundits calling it a promotional event, an animal rights protest, a flash mob, or just a gathering of furries on PCP. Online, most people watching the videos or reading the stories commented the classic "fake and gay", but there were others who were saying that what was going on was real, and had come to realize that these were not ordinary humans. The presence of the CDC was helping their argument and their faction was growing.

The CDC had already set up a basecamp, seizing a hospital in the Bronx and using it to house and isolate the hybrids, with all human patients being moved and redirected to other hospitals. It seemed that they weren't even going to bother trying to come up with a cover story.

By the time we got on the plane that next day, protests had formed outside both the zoo and the hospital, demanding a release of the animal people and honest answers as to what was going on. People on the plane were too engrossed with news stories and YouTube videos to notice the noisy sex Lorraine and I were having in the bathroom.

---

"Ah, it feels so good to be home," said Lorraine as we pulled up Elise's driveway.

A stampede was heard as we got out of the car, but not a stampede of cattle. We looked to the barn, having only a moment's warning before a wave of grabbing arms and tearful eyes swept over us. I was knocked to the ground, my four girls on top of me, all of them crying.

"Shhh, girls, it's ok. I'm here now. I missed you too."

"Master, we want to go home!" she all begged.

"What?"

"Momo doesn't want to work on a farm anymore!" Momo cried.

"I hate getting up before dawn!" Sonja added.

"I'm so tired!" Chloe sobbed.

And of course, Leah cried while frantically nodding her head.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I laughed. "Oh, I missed you girls. Don't worry, we'll go home. I just need to speak with Elise first and get your things."

Next to me, Lorraine was buried under a mountain of man muscle.

I got up and the girls followed me into the house, where Elise was waiting in the dining room, doing paperwork.

"Hey, welcome back," she said.

"It's great to be home, and I'd say our mission was a success."

"It's not over yet. I'm still trapped in my house and I need to have all the collected milk picked up."

"Well, you can always let Lorraine move back in, she can speak on your behalf."

"I really don't want any of my bulls turning."

"That's just a risk you'll have to take. I need to get these girls home. I have until next week when I'm expected back at work, so tomorrow, I'll call the CDC and try to get the ball rolling."

"Well you'll be happy to know that your girls were a big help."

"Thanks again for looking after them."

"They certainly earned their keep."

"Momo smells like hay and cow poop," my cat whined.

We loaded my luggage and the girls' belongings into my car, followed by strapping our mattress onto the roof. I drove us home, each of us giving a sigh of relief when we finally stepped through that door.

---

My cock slid through Leah's throat, making her whimper in bliss. Her enjoyment was also due to the two sets of lips on her nipples, Momo and Chloe sucking on her breasts and savoring her flavor. It could have also been from Sonja's tongue slipping between the lips of her pussy, sampling her nectar, her salamander sweat, and the semen I had just emptied into her. Leah was on her back, her head hanging off the mattress. I was looking down at her exposed throat, her trachea and the muscles quivering as she gargled on my manhood. I was holding her head steady, keeping it in place as I had my way with her. I don't know what it was, but her blowjobs felt amazing, better than anyone else's. She didn't even need to use any type of moves or techniques, there was just something about her mouth that made me feel like my cock was getting a day at the spa.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of her, leaving Leah's face covered in a foamy mix of saliva and sperm. Immediately, my cock found its place in Momo's mouth, the nympho cat greedy as ever. She licked me clean and then turned around with her rear in the air, presenting herself. I took her from behind, but instead of simply mounting her and grabbing her hips, I raised one leg, letting me lean over her. I grabbed one of her breasts and stuck my fingers in her mouth. She sucked them gluttonously, running her tongue between them and soaking my hand. I kneaded her breasts with a forceful grip, using just a little more strength than I usually would. Momo was blushing, her eyes swimming, drunk on sexual pleasure after being denied it for so long. She came almost immediately, but I didn't stop, continuing to violate her and force her to experience orgasm after orgasm until I had one of my own.

With Momo down for the count, I sat on the bed and looked at Chloe. "Come here, sweetheart," I said.

"Master!" she whimpered with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

She crawled over to me and I kissed her, just a soft peck at first, then with a little more energy. Our tongues wrapped around each other, flitting inside each other's mouths. I invited her to sit on my lap, cradling her small body, my arms wrapped around her and my fingers running along the edges of her ears. At the foot of the bed, Sonja was watching us with her tail wagging. She was being very patient but I could hear her beginning to whine in jealousy. I would certainly have to reward her good behavior.

I turned Chloe around, her slender back against my chest. I worked myself inside her, penetrating her slit.

"Master," Chloe gasped, feeling me buried in her down to the base.

Since I was sitting cross-legged, rather than thrusting into her, I simply gyrated my hips, keeping the depth while I stirred her up. She began to whimper as I toyed with her nipples, and even began to buck as I tickled her clitoris. I kissed and licked her neck, savoring the taste of her soft white skin. My arms were wrapped around her, enveloping her in my warmth. Like Momo, she was becoming intoxicated with lust, her mouth open and lewd tears streaming down her face. Seeing her expression, Sonja was now tense with jealousy. She wanted to be loved so intensely, to have her mind drowned with pleasure.

Chloe's voice cut through the air like a whistle, her body convulsing from the waves of bliss rushing through her. As I had with Momo, I didn't let up my attack, instead striking while the iron was hot and continuing to stimulate her. Again and again she came, but I didn't stop until she finally passed out. I laid her next to Momo and turned to Sonja.

"Come here, puppy dog."

I leaned in and we began to kiss, her tail spinning like a turbine. She thought I was going to invite her onto my lap, but instead I laid her on her back. She was panting in excitement, her breasts heaving. True, Betty had her outclassed, but Sonja's breasts were home to me. She giggled as my tongue teased her delicate skin, causing her nipples to point out. I held her breasts together and nuzzled them with my face, using them as my playground. Sonja wrapped her arms around my head, holding me close, refusing to let me go. My fingers slipped inside her, finding her already soaking wet. She had been anxiously waiting for this.

I knew all of her special spots, everywhere to probe to make her happy. She was so soft, her muscles loosening, as if receding from my touch. I wiped my fingers off on her nipples and licked it back off, giving each supple point all of the love and attention it deserved. Sonja knew what was coming, and it was tantalizing enough for her to finally release me. She groaned in happiness when I penetrated her, my member kissing the depths of her womanhood. She wrapped her legs around me, but instead of simply driving into her then, I lifted her hips and moved her over so that her head was hanging off the edge of the bed like Leah's had been, almost to the floor, with her long, floppy dog ears dangling. Held at that angle, her gargantuan breasts sloped towards her face, obstructing her view.

"Master?"

I didn't answer her, instead beginning my assault on her cervix. She cried out, louder than she normally would. She tried to look over her breasts at me but couldn't, and her mind begged for visual information in the face of such overwhelming pleasure. Unable to see me, see me slamming into her, it heightened the sensations and their intensity. All she could do was moan, moan and try to maintain her sanity through the overwhelming bliss. As I drilled her, my eyes were focused on her chest. Her bent back exposed her ribs, like a set of stairs leading to her tits. I wanted to nibble on them, just a little play bite, but the angle didn't work. I'd have to save it for later. Instead, I simply let my tongue tickle the underside of her breasts. Dogs didn't have a good sense of time, a problem that still persisted with Sonja and was exasperated by her current predicament. She didn't know how long I fucked her, whether it was seconds, minutes, or hours. She didn't even know how many times I made her cum, but finally, when her moans stopped, I lifted her back into bed and tucked her in.

I turned to Leah, still awake and eager to go another round.

"How about we take that hot bath I suggested?"

---

"I need to speak with whoever is in charge of the New York investigation, it's urgent."

I was in the city of Portland, using a prepaid cell phone to call the CDC. It was probably the first time in years that someone used a prepaid phone for non-drug and rape business. It had taken an annoyingly long time, but I finally got an actual person to talk to me.

"I'm sorry, but we are not accepting civilian calls in regards to current CDC business."

"Those zoo animals were transformed from animals into people. I was the one that caused it. Tell the guy in charge to check the security cameras. I was present at every recorded transformation."

I hung up the phone, nervous as could be but pretty proud of myself. I felt like I was in one of the Bourne movies. I was sitting on a park bench, and after five minutes of waiting, the phone began to ring.

"My name is Dr. Lawrence. I'm told you have some information for me."

"By now you should know that those people aren't normal 'people'. They're not wearing costumes, they're not on drugs, they're animals that have become people. On the security footage, the transformation happened in only a second. The first one that appeared was a chinchilla man."

"Ok, you have my attention."

"I don't know what to call this phenomenon, but it's been happening for months."

"You're saying the zoo isn't an isolated incident?"

"Several animals around me have transformed and I want to keep them safe. The zoo was on purpose. I wanted the world to see what was going on so that we wouldn't just be snatched up and swept under the rug. Spending the rest of our lives in a government lab was a real concern."

"I think you've watched a few too many movies. Can you start from the beginning?"

"It started in July. I woke up to find my cat had turned into a woman. In August, I took in a stray dog, and after a few weeks, it was the same thing. I woke up with a dog woman in my bed. I moved to a more remote location to keep them headed, and in October, a mouse living in my woodshed transformed over the night. Sometime after a deer in the woods around my house transformed and ended up freezing to death before we could find her. And just recently, a cow transformed after being next to her for a few minutes. After that, I learned how to make happen on command, starting by transforming a salamander."

"So why did you decide to expose yourself?"

"Because I need help. Whatever weird ability this is, it's getting worse, much worse. It's happening more and more frequently and... it's starting to affect people. Someone I know, a regular human, was transformed into one of them. And it's also happening to someone else. I was at the zoo with a woman who has the same problem. All her pets have transformed into full-grown men. I'm hoping that perhaps some kind of cure can be found, to both return my friend to normal and hopefully put a stop to this.

But I need to know right now, that if I let the CDC or the government or whatever examine us, we won't end up in some offshore prison or laboratory where we're treated like lab rats. I need you to promise me that my girls and I will be treated fairly and have our rights respected."

"I promise. I'll do whatever to takes to keep you all safe. Would you be willing to come to New York to meet me in person?"

"Actually, I was hoping you could come to my home and meet everyone. I'd like you to see the life we've made and understand what it is I'm trying to protect."

Please comment!