Master! Master! Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me, I know. I did all that I could to resist temptation. I was worried that I would be taking advantage of her, that it was immoral, and that the nature of our relationship would be inevitably discovered. Momo was the one who initiated it."

"She was? Are you saying she understood such a relationship?"

"Yes and no. When she transformed, some animal instincts were lost. One of them was the instinct for reproduction. She had no knowledge of any kind about sex. All her knowledge came from discovering ways of making herself feel good, you know, playing with herself."

"We see that same trait in young children when they become aware of their sex."

"Yeah, it was like that. She had a strong lust but no actual sense of sexuality. She hadn't learned how to actually add meaning to it. She discovered sexual intercourse completely by accident, simply theorizing that it would make us both feel good. She probably thought we were the first people to ever do such a thing."

"So after you were intimate the first time, what happened?"

"It sort of became our special relationship, the only one of its kind. She is both a pet and a lover."

"Did you ever worry about her getting pregnant?"

"I had her neutered the year before. I was pretty much just hoping it hadn't been reversed."

"Did you ever let Momo out of the house?"

"Not by herself. I was too afraid of someone seeing her. I would wait for night to come and then we'd go for a walk at the park nearby. After a few weeks, I found a stray dog going through my trash and named her Sonja. I took her in, gave her a home while I waited for her owners to come pick her up. Around a month later, she transformed. I woke up to find her lying next to me in bed."

"What's her personality like?"

"She's very bubbly and happy, kind of an airhead but sweet as can be. Even after transforming, she loved to run around and play. Hell, I still throw frisbees for her."

"How long did you wait until you..."

"Around two weeks. I knew it was inevitably going to happen so I wasn't as apprehensive. It would have happened sooner, but Momo was jealous and would do everything she could to make sure we didn't. Once I knew that the transformations would keep happening, I decided to move. I bought a small cabin out in the woods where I knew that the girls could go outside freely. Sonja and I were intimate our first day there."

"How long until the next girl appeared?"

"Chloe appeared in October. She was a mouse living in my woodshed. Unfortunately, since we hadn't spent any actual time together before her transformation, she didn't trust me like Momo and Sonja did. She was used to being at the bottom of the food chain so she was naturally terrified of everything."

"Meaning you couldn't have intercourse with her."

"I wanted to wait for her to be ready. It also gave me a chance to figure out the fertility issue. I knew Momo had been fixed, I believed Sonja had, but Chloe was a wild animal. So, while we built up a trust and got to know each other, I decided to see if and when she might show any signs of a menstrual cycle. I waited a month, then I asked her if she wanted to "play together" like I did with Momo and Sonja and she said yes. That was how I learned that the girls are sterile.

Then... sometime after Chloe, likely in December, there was a fourth girl."

"I believe you mentioned her before, a deer?"

"Yes, she appeared out in the woods, but we didn't know about her until the girls found her body. She had frozen to death. I waited for the ground to thaw and then I gave her a proper burial. After that, I ended up stopping here at the farm while running some errands. My tire was flat and my jack was broken. I met Elise, who was normal back then, and Betty, one of the cows. Elise went inside to answer a call, leaving me with Betty. I had my back turned for only a second, but in that moment, she turned. And... let's just say that unlike the other girls, she had been around the block and didn't need to be taught anything."

"So the two of you had sex?"

"On the barn floor. Trust me, she wouldn't take no for an answer. Elise found us and told me that the same thing had been happening with her sister. She invited me to meet her sister and her pets and I brought the girls. We had a party, got to know each other, had a little too much to drink. Elise and I had a one-night stand, and when we woke up the next morning, she had her tail.

At that point, Lorraine and I knew that we couldn't hide anymore and decided to go to the zoo. But first, I decided to try and transform an animal on command. Sonja just happened to have found a salamander and wanted to show me an... that's how Leah came along."

"And then you went to New York and made me very busy."

"Correct."

"Now I'd like to go into details about your life with your pets. What kind of diet do you give them?"

"Pretty much whatever I eat, I feed them regular people food. I don't keep junk food in my house and I make sure they get plenty of fruits and vegetables. But one thing they absolutely love is cake. I get it for them on special occasions and holidays. I've taught the girls how to cook, so we each take turns making dinner. I usually leave them to prepare their own breakfasts, though on the weekends I will cook for them. Momo and Sonja still like to eat pet food sometimes, you know, wet for sandwiches and dry for cereal.

While they can eat at a dinner table, they prefer to eat on the floor using food bowls." Lawrence raised an eyebrow in skepticism. "It's true. They'll line up on the floor like a row of sphynxes and eat without using their hands. They really do like it that way. It was a major pain in the ass teaching them table manners."

"How about their general hygiene?"

"They're very clean. I've taught them to brush and floss and they take frequent showers."

"Do they do their business inside or outside?"

"Inside. Teaching them to use toilet paper was awkward to say the least."

"What kind of activities do you do with them, besides... you know?"

"I read with them, play board games with them, go for walks, and we watch TV together. On nice days, I'll throw frisbees and tennis balls for Sonja. I also taught the girls how to read. Each of the girls has a hobby; Momo likes to draw, Sonja plays with clay, Chloe is a reader, and we're still working on finding something for Leah."

"Have you noticed any traits in them that pertain to their original animal forms?"

"Well Momo, Sonja, and Chloe all have very good hearing. It's no surprise with those huge ears. Sonja also has a superhuman nose. She likes to play hide and seek and follow everyone like a bloodhound. Momo gets high when exposed to catnip. I've already told you how nervous Chloe is. Leah is a mute, but she can communicate using hums and inflections. Her skin is also very sensitive and covered in a sort of natural moisturizer, which is why her clothes are made of rubber. Betty was originally a milking cow, so she lactates."

"I can't tell you how helpful this has all been. Trust me, no one in the CDC has slept a wink since this happened. Hopefully what you've told me will answer some of our questions. I'd like to speak with the others now."

"Would it be ok if I'm in the room when you talk to the girls? They'll get really nervous, especially Chloe."

"Of course. Call them in."

I stepped outside and hollered for Momo. She rushed over happily, as long as it meant she didn't need to do any more farm work. She joined Lawrence and I in the living room and sat next to me.

"First, can you confirm that your name is Momo?" he asked.

"Momo is Momo," said softly.

"And you were originally a housecat?" She nodded. "Do you recall the actual transformation?"

"No, Momo was asleep when it happened. When Momo went to sleep, she was small and furry, and when Momo woke up, she was big and her fur was gone."

"How did you react when you realized what had happened?"

"Momo was hungry and asked Master to feed Momo."

"You weren't... concerned that you had transformed into a person? Confused?"

"Momo. Was. Hungry."

"I told you, Doc, she's still a cat at heart."

"Momo, tell me about your day. How do you spend your time?"

"Momo first wakes up in bed and plays with Master. Then Momo goes downstairs and has breakfast. After Momo is full, Momo brushes her teeth, and then takes a nap. After napping, Momo will draw or play on Master's computer, but Momo usually just plays with herself until Master comes home. Then Momo curls up with Master on the couch and watches the news. After dinner, Momo and Master watch TV, then play in bed and go to sleep."

Lawrence didn't do a very good job hiding his laughs. I couldn't blame him, hearing Momo talk about playing was hilarious. Plus, he wasn't used to her cutesy way of talking. He asked Momo a few questions about her hobbies, her diet, and her hygiene.

"Well, Momo, it's been a true pleasure to meet you. Now, I would like to perform some tests, if you wouldn't mind."

"Tests?"

"Sort of like what a vet does."

The hair of Momo's head and tail stood on end and she gave a ferocious hiss. Lawrence jerked back in fear and Momo crawled behind me.

"Doc, what the hell? What could possibly make you think "vet" is an ok word to say around her?"

"Uh... sorry."

"Momo, would you be willing to let the nice doctor give you an exam? It will be very quick."

"No! Momo hates the vet!"

"If you do it, I'll buy you a cake."

Momo's ears drooped and she growled in annoyance. "Fine. But he's not going to put anything up Momo's butt, is he?"

"Dr. Lawrence, I hope you don't have a rectal thermometer in that bag."

"No, nothing of the sort."

"Ok, Momo, just do what the doctor says and you'll get your reward."

"Fine."

He went through the tests, reading her blood pressure, looking into her ears and eyes, examining her teeth, and checking her reflexes, as well as the sensitivity of her ears and tail. Then came the final task.

"Momo, you've been a good girl, and now, the last thing I'd like to do is take a blood sample."

I had a feeling he'd do something like that. I certainly understood why. He had already taken some of her hairs. I had no objection to it, but Momo might not be the same.

"A blood sample?" she asked.

He pulled out a large syringe. "I'll use this to draw some of your blood and collect it in a little container. It will just be a small poke. Can you give me your arm?"

Seeing the needle, Momo became scared, but held out her arm. Dr. Lawrence swabbed her elbow with alcohol and rested the needle on her skin. "Ok, it's going to feel like a big pinch, but just take a deep breath and look away."

I instinctively wrapped my arms around Momo from behind, holding her in a bear hug. I was right to do so, as when the needle was inserted, she released another shrill growl and tried to take a swing at him. I stopped her and held her still until the doctor was done. Once the needle was removed, Momo didn't even wait for him to put on a band-aid. She curled up in my lap and cried on my shoulder.

"Shhh, it's ok, you were very brave. You were a good girl and it's all over now."

Dr. Lawrence and I waited for her to become calm and then I brought her outside and set her in one of the chairs on the front porch to relax. Next, I called in Sonja. She bounced inside, full of energy and joy.

"Here, Master!" she said, sitting next to me.

"Sonja, I'd like you to speak with Dr. Lawrence and answer some questions."

"What species of dog was she before she transformed?"

"I think she was a golden doodle."

"Sonja, your Master tells me you were a stray when he took you in. Can you tell me where you were before you met him?"

All the happiness was drained from her. "I was in a bad place. I was always hungry and I never got to sleep inside. People yelled at me and I didn't have a name. But when I ran away, I found Master and was finally loved!"

"I'm very sorry, Sonja," the doctor murmured. "When you became what you are right now, did that make you happy or sad? Do you like being a person?"

"I love being big! Now I can hug Master! I can talk to Master! I can play with Master! But when it's cold, I do miss my fur. I don't like wearing clothes, but it's hard being naked sometimes."

Lawrence continued asking questions as to activities, what she liked and disliked, and how she acted in certain situations. Then came the physical examinations. She didn't like getting her blood pressure checked or having her ears examined, but there was one thing she did enjoy.

"Ok, Sonja, I'm going to test your reflexes now. I'm going to tap your knee and see if you react."

"Will it hurt?"

"Oh, not at all."

He took out a small rubber hammer and gave her a soft knock under her kneecap. Her leg jerked and she burst into laughter. "Again! Do it again!" Dr. Lawrence laughed as well and continued tapping her knee, making it twitch and bringing her endless amusement. He finished by taking a blood sample, with Sonja's reaction similar to Momo's. Luckily, she was cheered up with a few more taps on the knees.

I let Sonja go outside and called in Chloe. As expected, she was the most nervous of all of them. She hid behind me, unwilling to make eye contact with the doctor.

"Chloe, I was wondering if you would be up to answering some questions."

She didn't respond, keeping her face pressed against my back.

"Chloe, you just need to answer some questions. It will be ok. Here, sit in my lap."

She finally perked up a bit and got into my lap.

"It's strange," said Dr. Lawrence, "I thought she was a child at first glance."

"Me too. My theory is that the size of the girls depends on what kind of animal they were. Mice and salamanders are around the same size, which is why Leah is just a couple inches taller. Betty was a cow, which is why she's the largest. When I first found Chloe, I didn't think I would be able to touch her since I first thought she was just a kid."

"Chloe, before you transformed, did the two of you spend any time together?"

She shook her head. "I saw Master when he'd come into the woodshed, but he was so big, I thought he would squish me or eat me."

"I would never squish you," I said as I fluffed her hair.

"What was your relationship like with your Master initially?"

"I was scared of him, but he seemed nice. He gave me food and let me sleep in his bed. He also gave me warm clothes and would rub my ears. I liked being around Master and felt safe."

"What about Momo and Sonja, how were you with them?"

"Sonja was very friendly, but she always wanted to run around. She kind of scared me. Momo... wasn't very nice."

"What do you mean?"

"She was always tickling and playing with me, even when I didn't want to."

Lawrence eyed me and I nodded. "Momo still had some predatory instincts and thought of Chloe as a toy. I put a stop to it, I punished Momo, and I made sure she understood what was ok and what wasn't."

"Chloe, how do you feel about playing?"

"It looked scary when I saw it, and it hurt when we did it for the first time. But I love playing with Master. I love when he holds me. And now I like playing with Momo and Sonja and Leah."

Dr. Lawrence continued asking his questions and then did the medical examination. Chloe obediently put up with it, though she did shed some tears when he took the blood sample. On the bright side, when Lawrence used the blood pressure cuff, every time he tightened it, she would give a squeak, which was both adorable and hilarious.

Last was Leah, who could only answer questions by nodding or shaking her head. During the medical examination, Dr. Lawrence, aside from a blood sample, took a small skin sample and some of her liquid.

"Good, thank you all for everything that you've told me. Next I'll speak with Lorraine and her pets."

That poor man.

I went outside and tagged Lorraine in, then went into the barn to meet Betty.

"Anything I can do to help?"

Betty's face became flushed and she started to massage her breasts. "I really want Master to milk me again, and I want Master to fill me with his milk."

Fuck, I really had broken her.

----------

After speaking with everyone, Dr. Lawrence came out of the house with all of his equipment and samples. Along with the girls and the pillar men, he had taken blood from Lorraine, Elise, and I.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Now we analyze the samples. I don't know how long it will take to find a cure, if we even can, but there is now a chance. You've given us a lot of information, so now we process it."

"What about us? What about the animals from the zoo? What happens if another animal transforms near us and is discovered?"

"First thing's first, I need to talk to my superiors. I do believe that we can offer some kind of support or protection, but I'm not in any position to decide anything at this very moment. Just continue to keep your heads down and I'll try and contact you in the next couple of days."

"Good, because... if this is going to keep happening, there is the financial issue I'm dealing with. I've already got four mouths to feed and Lorraine and Elise are in the same boat."

"Don't worry about money, we'll get it all figured out. You just need to wait a bit. If something happens or you need help, just call me."

He then got into his car and drove away. Once he was gone, I went back into the house, where once again, everyone was gathered around the dinner table.

"Well, it looks like Lorraine will be moving back in," I said.

"The peace and quiet were nice while they lasted," Elise groaned.

"So I guess we're sticking with the status quo?" Lorraine asked.

"Dr. Lawrence said he'd call in the next couple of days. The CDC just needs to go over all the new information and decide what to do."

"Ugh, I'm exhausted," said Lorraine. "Do you and the girls want to stay for dinner? Let's just order pizza."

"Sure, I'll pick it up. I also owe these girls a cake."

----------

It was Saturday and I was so glad it had arrived. From the moment Elise transformed, I had barely been able to sleep due to anxiety. Lorraine was a crazy bitch, but if it weren't for the sex during the New York trip, the stress would have probably given me ulcers. But now, we had made contact with the CDC and so far, everything had run without issue. All we could do was wait for Dr. Lawrence to call me back, so until then, no good would come from freaking out. It kind of felt like a waste that I used a fake grandma excuse to get a week off work, only to be busy the entire time.

Anyway, I had taken the chance to sleep in, enjoyed a nice brunch, and now the girls and I were just lazing the day away. There were probably things that needed to be done around the house, but they could wait until tomorrow. I was on the couch, screwing around on my laptop and watching TV, Momo was next to me, snoozing in a sunbeam, and Sonja was overseeing a game of checkers between Chloe and Leah.

As a cloud passed by the sun, Momo decided to change her position. She turned around on the couch cushion, resting her head on my lap. I ruffled her hair and rubbed her ears, relishing the purr she gave in return. Then, of course, my hand fell to her breasts, squeezing and massaging them. It's just such a wonderful feeling, knowing that at any time, there are lovely breasts in reach that I can play with. That softness makes it impossible to leave them alone.

"Master?" she hummed.

"What is it, sweetie?"

"We've all been really good, right?"

"Yes..."

"And we helped Elise on the farm."

"That's true."

"Then will Master let us watch porn?"

Both Sonja and Chloe perked up.

"Well, you girls have certainly earned it, but this is only for special occasions, just like cake."

"Yay, porn!" Momo and Sonja cheered.