Master! Master! Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good. Sonja, Jenny, I think you've drunk enough."

They moved aside, giving me room to pounce on Betty and drive deep into her pussy with a perfect stroke. My cock went barreling into her cervix, drawing out a deep moan. I pulled out and slammed back in with all the force I could muster, then worked on building up my rhythm so that her moan would keep going. As I fucked her, I grabbed her breasts and smooshed them together so that I could get both nipples in my mouth. Sonja and Jenny had certainly drunk a lot, but there was still plenty for me.

Her pussy massaged my cock the way no other girl could, her walls rolling across it and squeezing it, sucking me in like a vacuum cleaner. Once again, it was a race to see who would cum first. I beat her, only by a hair's breadth. Her bovinae moan was my alarm clock, and once her voice bounced across the walls, I released my held reservoir and flooded her body with my cum.

I pulled out of her and fell back, waiting for the milk I had drunk just then to restore my stamina like before. Jenny crawled over to me, noticing my flaccidity. "Master, do you want me to make you hard again?"

"I need to rest a minute. Come here, give me some love."

She lied down beside me, humming joyfully as I wrapped my arms around her. I held her close, relishing the smell of her hair. My breathing soon calmed, my muscles no longer shaking. My erection returned, but I stopped Jenny from getting on top of me.

"Let's stay like this, take it easy," I said, keeping us lying on our sides.

She smiled and raised her leg, bending it like a gymnast so her foot came up to my shoulder. Holy shit, since when was she this flexible?! With her leg raised, I was able to slide into her, and by raising my own leg, I was able to create some leverage and begin my strokes. We made out as I thrust into her, penetrating her mouth with my tongue the same way I penetrated her womanhood. We moved our hands across each other's bodies, wanting to get a true feel of each other.

A bolt of lightning shot through Jenny as my hand finally found her cotton ball tail. Yep, the tail is always the magic spot. I began to fondle it as if it was a breast, making Jenny tremble and whimper from the sensations. She could no longer kiss me as her body refused her commands. I continued to hold her, never stopping my thrusts as I massaged her tail.

"Master, it's too much!" she cried.

"It's not over yet."

The final nail in her coffin, I got the tips of both her ears on my mouth and nibbled on them, something impossible if I was with any other girl. Jenny screamed in mind-churning euphoria, cumming again and again with such force that she couldn't remain conscious. I rolled her onto her back and moved away to create some room, then turned my attention to Sonja.

"Well, you've been a patient pup. You're up."

She grinned from ear to ear and pounced on me. "Master!"

Since I was still on my back, she decided to ride me. She got on my lap and used her hand to guide me in. She gave a sigh of happiness, as if all was now right with the world. I grabbed her ass and she began gyrating her hips, letting my cock stir her up. The smile on her face was truly precious, a surprisingly innocent look of pure entertainment. It was the same smile she'd wear when chasing a frisbee. Then she leaned forward, resting on her hands, and began throwing her body back and forth so that she could feel true impacts. Now with more movement, her melon titties were bouncing and swinging, and my eyes couldn't leave them.

I grasped them both, cradling them in my palms like apples I was about to pick. Like with Chloe, I had to remind her how much I loved her funbags now that Betty was in the room. They were so soft, they just enveloped my fingers while refusing any kind of force exerted on them. No matter how I squeezed or how I rubbed, they seemed to escape my grip like water. I sat up, now holding her in my lap while I sat cross-legged. I was moving my arms to control her, bobbing her on my cock while I sucked on her breasts. Titties like these deserved love.

Sonja wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me close. "Master, I'm cumming! ARUUUUUU!"

She raised her chin and howled to the moon she could not see, while her temple flooded with her arousal. I held her upright, not done kissing and licking her nipples. It was the soreness in my knees from maintaining that position that finally made me give in, and I gently laid Sonja on the bed. There was only one last girl. I turned to Leah, sitting at the edge of the bed with a coy smile on her face.

"I got one more shot left, and I owe you for that trick you pulled. Are you ready?"

She answered my challenge by getting on her hands and knees with her tail raised. I got behind her, rubbing my cock against her entryway. But then, a thought occurred to me. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to try something different, hit me with your tail if you want me to stop."

She looked at me with a curious gleam in her eyes, then her face seemed to melt into an expression of sexual madness as I forced myself inside her. But unlike the other times, I was now deep in her asshole. I had done it in a sudden shove, not giving her any time or further warning. Like I had predicted, it was easier than it would have been with the other girls. Her natural slimy skin and soft body made penetration easy, despite her virgin tightness, but the sensation was almost too much for her to bear.

She lost the strength in her arms and her face fell to the mattress, with her eyes rolling back into her head. But she wasn't hitting me with her tail, which I took as a green light. I reaffirmed my hold and her hips and began slamming into her, driving my cock as deep into her anus as possible. Now her voice could be heard, her squeaks and moans mixing together with each impact. I increased my speed more and more, each impact harder and faster than the last. Her back door was so soft, so wet, it was both a similar yet alien sensation when compared to regular sex. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to go ever deeper, in search of a point where the ease would disappear. Then, of course, I played dirty and began sucking on the end of her tail like it was a candy cane.

The combination of her tail being licked and her asshole being violated pushed her over the edge. She cried out, experiencing orgasm after orgasm. They rolled over her like a tsunami, each slam I made triggering another climax, as if my penis were a firing pin and her body was a machine gun. I continued sodomizing her through the chain or orgasms, not stopping until I had one of my own. I emptied everything I had into her and then let her fall forward. She lay unconscious on the bed, my semen trickling out of her anus contrasting brilliantly against her jet-black skin.

All the girls were unconscious, fucked into sex comas. Damn, today was a good day.

-----

"Masterrrrrrr, this is boringggggg!" Momo whined.

The whole group was sitting at the dinner table. Momo, Sonja, Chloe, Tobi, and Steve were undergoing exams to test their intelligence. The tests they were taking involved language and math problems from first grade to college level, to see where they fit on the educational and intellectual spectrum. The problem was that while the girls had honed their literacy skills, I hadn't really taught them much math. They could do addition, subtraction, and basic multiplication and division, but that was it. We hadn't even reached decimals and fractions. It seemed that Lorraine hadn't even taught the pillar men that much.

Momo had burned out, face-down on the desk in refusal to do any more work. Sonja was close to that point as well but wasn't being as whiny about it. I couldn't blame them. It was sheet after sheet of problems. Chloe was still going strong, the look on her face telling me that she was actually learning new things from the test. Steve was shooting through the language problems, unless they involved naming different grammatical terms, while Tobi looked asleep.

Of the hybrids, they were the only ones who knew how to read. Jenny and Peter had joined us too recently, Elise and I hadn't gotten around to Betty, and Alex and Leah's muteness made it too difficult for me and Lorraine to teach them, not to mention that Leah's slimy skin made her unable to use paper. But that was changing now. The dinner table was large enough to all work in separate areas. I was teaching Jenny, Elise was teaching Betty, and Lorraine was teaching Peter. A teacher specializing in disabled children had been called in to teach Leah and Alex, using markers and dry-erase boards to make up for her slippery skin. The doctors normally working surveillance with cameras were in the dining room with us, taking notes and closely studying how the hybrids behaved and learned.

I looked over to the teacher working with Leah and Alex, a late middle-aged woman. Clearly, she was a prominent figure in the world of academics if the CDC knew about her. Like all the doctors watching us, her involvement in all of this would certainly propel her career even further. To have her name on a case study involving the hybrids would make her world renowned. When she first arrived, she was certainly nervous around Leah and Alex, Leah due to her alien-like appearance and Alex due to his intimidating bulk, but once she got a sense of the mood in the house, she lightened up a bit.

"J E N N Y. That's how you spell your name." I wrote it down for her and she stared at it with her nose twitching. "Now you try."

I put the pencil in her hand, showed her how to hold it, and watched her figure it out. Her letters were a bit messy, but she was learning pretty quick.

"Master, can we take a break? I'm sick of papers," Sonja groaned.

"Sure, you've earned it. I was actually thinking of going to the store to pick up some things. How about... Momo, would you like to tag along?"

She perked up. "To the store?"

With thirteen of us living in the mansion, most of our groceries were delivered in bulk, but naturally, certain foods would always be eaten up faster than expected, and I thought that rather than just ordering them for delivery, I could use this chance to give Momo some fresh air.

"Yeah, and we can even grab some lunch."

"I want to go! Master, can I go too?" Sonja asked.

"Will Master take me as well?" asked Jenny.

"Sorry, but I think it would be best if I only took one of you at a time. You'll each get a turn. Momo?"

"Ok."

"Good, but before we go, you'll have to put on a shirt that covers a little more. And a bra."

-----

"Master, this thing is itchy," Momo said as she scratched at the bra under her top.

"Momo, when we're at the mansion, you're free to walk around without a bra. Hell, when we're at home, I love when you don't even wear a shirt. But this is something you need to do when you leave the house."

"Fine. What is this place? Is this the store?"

"No, this is a place called McDonalds." We had just pulled into the drive-through and were waiting in line behind other cars. "It's sort of like the grocery store in that you can buy food, but while there is a lot less variety, the food you buy here is already prepared for you. I wanted to stop here for lunch."

"Are we going inside?"

"No, just watch."

We pulled up to the speaker and we were asked our order. Hearing the stranger's voice, Momo jerked in surprise. "Is this like the phone?"

"Sort of."

I ordered us double quarter-pounder and a regular quarter-pounder with fries and milkshakes, more than enough to satisfy my junk food craving. As I spoke into the speakerphone, Momo sniffed the air and began to drool.

"Master, something smells really good."

"Just you wait."

I pulled up to the first window and paid, then moved up to the second. As the scrawny college student handed us our food, he noticed Momo sitting in the passenger seat. Her ears were pretty hard to miss.

"Holy shit, is she one of those animal people?!" he exclaimed.

"She is. Momo, say hello."

She had her face buried in the paper bag holding our food, but looked up and gave the man a small wave. "Hello."

The man looked back inside. "Hey, guys! There's a catgirl out here!"

He reached into his pocket to get his phone, but we had already left.

As we drove to the grocery store, I took my first bite out of my burger and nearly melted from the taste. Next to me, Momo was giving a happy growl and digging into hers. "It's so good!" she said.

"It is easily one of the most unhealthy and disgusting foods on Earth, but Goddammit, it's fucking delicious. It's been so long since I ate beef, I wanted to pig out."

"Master, why haven't we had beef in such a long time? Momo misses spaghetti and meat sauce."

"I can't cook it because Betty is around."

"So?"

"So, she's a cow, and beef is cow meat. How would you like it if we had cat meat one night?"

All of Momo's hair stood on end, her tail completely erect and her eyes as wide as dinner plates. "There aren't any places that have cat meat, are there?"

I probably could have made any number of jokes about Chinese restaurants, but they would have gone over her head.

-----

We pulled into the parking lot of the nearby grocery store, this being the first time for both of us. I didn't notice anyone looking at us as we crossed the lot to the entrance, but that would change once we got inside. Like Chloe, the automatic doors scared Momo, but I pulled her inside. There a handful of people passed us by, either retrieving empty shopping carts set up along the wall and departing with full ones, but as soon as they saw Momo, they stopped and stared. She didn't seem to mind the gazes, showing a very bored look on her face.

We walked past the petrified shoppers, and after a second set of automatic doors, Momo let out an audible gasp. The grocery store was smaller than the mansion, but the vast openness left her baffled.

"So much food," she murmured.

First, we strolled through the vegetable section, picking out greens to satiate everyone back home. Chloe, Jenny, Betty, and Peter were all omnivores, but they preferred vegetables over meat if given the choice. Shelves were lined with fresh produce, kept damp by sprinklers on a timer.

I grabbed a plastic bag and handed it to Momo. "See the broccoli over there? Go get a few big pieces."

Momo pouted. "Master knows that Momo hates broccoli."

"Well it's a Master's duty to make sure his pet is healthy."

She grudgingly took the bag and went over, and at the moment that I turned my head, I heard her give a loud hiss. Anyone who wasn't watching her before certainly was now. Momo walked back over with her hair and shirt wet. It seemed she had gotten hit with the sprinklers.

"Momo hates this place. Momo wants to go home."

It's amazing how similar the personalities are of a cat and a belligerent toddler.

"Now, now, there's no need to get fussy. I'll get the broccoli, you grab some cucumbers."

Once we had gotten all the vegetables we needed, I moved on to the cheese section, but before we were even halfway through it, Momo caught of whiff of something and took off. As always, she drew the eyes of everyone around her, her ears and tail impossible to miss. Momo threw herself onto the sneeze guard along the counter of the fish section, staring down at the treasures of the sea with her mouth watering. Customers around her gazed in amazement, finally able to see a hybrid in the flesh after weeks of news coverage.

"Master! Master! There's so much fish! Momo wants fish!"

I came over and stood her up. "Momo, don't go running off. If you want fish for dinner, I'll get you some."

She pointed to some pink salmon. "Momo wants fish now! Momo wants that fish!" Her behavior was starting to draw laughs from our spectators. I suppose that's a good thing, better they find her funny than scary.

"No, you already had lunch. Besides, I don't want you eating raw fish."

"Please?" She started rubbing her head against me like a drunk goat. "Please, Master?"

"Do you promise to be well behaved for the rest of the day?"

"Yuh-huh!" she said with an eager nod.

"Ok, but we have to wait in line like everyone else."

I brought her to the end of the line and took a numbered ticket from the dispenser. Momo stared at the encased roll with mischievous curiosity, and as one would expect, started pulling out tickets one by one until I stopped her.

The person ahead of us was a middle-aged blonde woman, and I have to hand it to her, she was able to resist her own curiosity for a good while before giving in and turning around. "Excuse me, is she really one of those animal people they've been talking about on the news?"

"Yep, this is Momo. I went to sleep one night with a regular cat on my chest, wake up to find her instead."

"She isn't dangerous, is she?"

"Not at all, unless you're a vet, then she'll take a swing at you." Momo's hair stood on end at the mentioning of vets and I calmed her down by rubbing her head. "Relax, you're fine."

"And you take care of her like this?"

"Of course, I've taught her everything from brushing her teeth to cooking dinner." I started tickling under the chin and she began to purr. "Right, Momo?"

"Momo loves playing with Master," she said.

My sphincter slammed shut and I forgot how to breathe, waiting for the woman to respond. She simply smiled and said, "I'm sure you do." Sometimes I forget that "playing" has a very different meaning in our house than in others.

Our time soon came and I got enough fish to satisfy Momo's feline hunger. The man behind the counter actually gave her a piece of raw swordfish as a treat.

"Momo, what do you say?"

"Thank you!" she exclaimed with her mouth full.

Unfortunately, Momo's promise of good behavior went out the window. The fish section had gotten her all excited and now she was wound up like she was chasing a moth at three in the morning.

"Master, can I have this?"

"Master, can I have that?"

"Master, I want those!"

"Master, let's get cake!"

Every time she saw something she liked or simply didn't understand, she'd pull on my sleeve and beg me to get it for her. When I was a little kid, I used to behave the same exact way in the store. My mom called it the "gimme's", and now I finally knew how to felt to be at the other end. People started following us through the store; not directly behind us, they had the decency to keep some distance, but whenever I looked over my shoulder, I could see them, peering from around the corners of aisles, darting back when I spotted them like coyotes. I didn't blame them, Momo could certainly draw attention.

I finally managed to get her to the checkout aisle, but by then, we had the entire store watching us. "Ok, now we put everything on the table and pay for it."

Momo did as told and moved the food over onto the conveyor belt. It started to shift and she jumped back. "Master, what's going on?" she asked fearfully.

"Relax, it's just a machine."

We continued loading our food onto the conveyor belt with the cashier doing her best to focus on her job instead of Momo, though I could see her snickering at Momo's reaction to the belt moving. It was a relief when we finally got out of the store and returned to the car.

"Momo, I love you, but you were a pain in the ass in there."

"Sorry, Master."

"Just try to behave better the next time I take you out. And remember, Betty cannot find out that we had burgers for lunch."

-----

"Ok, you two, blow out the candles," I said to Peter and Jenny.

We were all gathered at the dinner table, looking at the expansive cake placed before us. I had gotten it at the store with Momo, but it had been a challenge to keep her from giving into temptation and pigging out in the middle of the store. We were celebrating the rabbits' "birthdays", their transformations. Jenny and Peter were sitting on opposite sides of the table, and they both leaned in and gave a puff, blowing out the two candles.