Master! Master! Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone clapped and I started cutting up the cake. All around me, tails were wagging in anticipation, and once I handed the first two pieces to Jenny and Peter, all the hybrids crowded in, fighting for the next slice.

"Hey, everyone, get back to your seats! Only people sitting can have cake!"

I shooed them all back and finally handed everyone a slice.

"This is so good!" Jenny exclaimed with her ears standing straight up. Peter was in a similar state, and all through the table, that same moan of happiness was being heard.

"We're going to need a lot of cake when everyone else gets here," I said as I sat down.

"Huh? More like us are coming to live here?" asked Jenny.

"Yep, at the end of the month, about a hundred of them. It was how we got the attention of Dr. Lawrence and the others. We went to a public place and transformed a whole army so that the world would know what was going on."

"Were there any cats?" Momo asked.

"A couple, but none like you."

"This place is going to be packed," said Lorraine, "I can't wait! It'll be so much fun! Not to mention I can finally fulfill my dream of having sex with fifty guys at once."

"Are we going to live like this forever?" Peter asked.

"No, this place is just an experiment," I said. "The CDC is studying our interactions. We'll be moving back to our original houses in two months."

"Oh, hey Dr. Lawrence," said Elise. She had sensed him with her tail before any of the girls managed to hear him approaching. Though they were occupied with eating cake, so it was understandable.

"Hello," he said as he took an empty seat.

"Do you want a piece of cake?" I asked.

"Jeez, I really wish I could say yes, but I feel like one bite of that would add three inches to my waistline. Besides, we're all eating way too much junk food in our office."

"With a job like yours, you're probably eating out of boredom," said Elise.

"I'll admit, some moments are more fascinating to watch than others."

"I hope you've been saving the footage from my room. I want to add them to my collection, maybe put them online when everything settles down," said Lorraine.

"Yeah, that's something I wanted to ask about," I said. "I'm sure you and the other doctors are watching me and the girls when we play together. I really want to read any notes you guys have come up with, or whatever dissertation you plan on publishing."

"Sorry, we're not the people to talk about for advice on improving your performance."

"Not that, I just want to make sure that nothing is... misunderstood, that no one is getting the wrong idea."

"Very well, but you have to read them elsewhere. I need you and Lorraine to stay out of the house tomorrow."

"What for?" Lorraine asked.

"We're going to study how hybrids communicate with animals, specifically their own kind. Betty told me she could speak to the cows on your farm, so we want to see what happens when everyone else meets their own animal counterparts. Since we're having animals brought into the house, we need you two to be far away so that none of them turn."

I looked at Lorraine. "We're not hanging out together, do you understand?"

She grinned. "There is nowhere you can go where I can't find you and annoy you."

Please comment!