Master! Master! Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, do you love me?" she whined.

"More than you could ever know," I replied.

She leaned down and kissed me. "I love you too!"

--

"Urg... Gloria? Do you think you could loosen up a bit?"

I had the gorilla girl on her back and had just broken her hymen. Her limbs were wrapped around me and I was being squeezed with bone-crushing force. I tried to shake free, open up some room to breathe, but every movement I made stirred her up, causing her to moan and squeeze tighter.

"Gloria, I can't breathe!" I began thrusting into her, hoping that if I made her climax, she might let go. I could feel the veins in my head bulging, my vision blurring, my face turning red and then purple. "Someone help me before I pass out!"

--

I was sitting back against the wall in the main bed with Sonja in my lap. She was between my legs, hers tucked under mine with her round butt pointed at me. I was holding her hands, pulling her back against my lap and driving my cock deep inside her. I was using only the strength in my forearms, letting me move her with greater strength and control. It was a great workout.

Sonja was wagging her tail and panting, a big smile on her face with her eyes rolling back in bliss. Betty had her outclassed in the breast and ass department, but when it came to doggy style, there was no one better than, well, a dog.

"Master, this is so much fun!" she said.

"Well it gets even better."

I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but I pushed myself up onto my feet without pulling out of her or letting go of her hands. I was crouching with my legs spread far apart, which would have been next to impossible to do under normal conditions, but with Sonja acting as a counterweight, I was able to maintain my balance. I resumed hammering her, now able to add full-body movement to the barrage. Sonja moaned at the top of her lungs, her breasts and ears flopping with every impact.

"Master, I'm cumming! ARUUUUUUUU!"

She howled as I ejaculated into her again and again, flooding her body with an army of swimmers. I finally let go of her and she collapsed on the bed. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Good girl."

--

My limbs felt like lead weights and I could barely move. I don't know how many hours I had been playing with all the girls, but I was exhausted. Betty's milk was doing a great job of keeping me going, and Leah's saliva kept my erection fresh, but still, my body cried for a power nap.

"Girls, I need to take a break..." I panted.

"But Master, it's my turn!" Shannon, the satyr begged.

A large tail wrapped around me. I was pulled across the sea of beds over to Levi, who embraced me and kissed my cheek. "It's ok, Master. You've earned some time to rest."

"You are a lifesaver. Just wake me up in thirty minutes and I'll be good as new."

Levi then held me close and wrapped her tail around the two of us, sealing us in a scaly cocoon like Elise had done the last time we had sex. Levi was on her back with me resting on top of her, using her breasts as pillows. Wrapped in both her arms and tail, it was pure bliss, and as soon as I closed my eyes, I was asleep.

"Master," Levi murmured. I opened my eyes, feeling like I had closed them just a second ago. I looked up at her and she kissed me on the forehead.

"It's been half an hour, are you feeling better?"

She unraveled her tail from around me and I sat up. My muscles weren't trembling, my mind was clear, and I had digested a lot of the milk I had drunk from Betty, so my energy reserves were restored. "Yeah, I feel a lot better, thank you," I said. With a smile on my face, I got back on top of her and kissed her. "Wrap us back up, I think you've earned some extra special playtime."

"Of course, Master," she said happily. Her tail again wrapped around the two of us, and in the darkness, I made her my woman.

--

I had Tammy, the Komodo dragon, pressed against the wall. I was holding her up as a fucked her like a machine, slamming the entrance to her womb with all the strength she craved. Below her, her huge scaly tail was slapping at the wall while her breasts jiggled against me. She was moaning at the top of her lungs, the only thing she could in the face of such brutality. Of all the girls, she had the longest tongue, and she was sending it down my throat. It would have been a great moment if not for her claws leaving long, deep scratches on my back. Leah was behind me, licking the wounds as fast as she could to heal them.

--

It was back into the shower, this time with Tessa, the alligator girl. She had requested it, preferring to be wet when we made love. Having the largest tail of any of the girls, taking her from behind wasn't feasible, so we were doing it in the missionary position. It was rather hard to do it this way on the hard floor, but I could never deny her wish.

I pulled back when she came, releasing a beastly hiss and snarl that nearly made me piss myself. I sat up, still inside her, and watched as the hot water of the shower poured on her naked chest.

--

Outside my room was a balcony overlooking the fields surrounding the mansion. It was the perfect place for sex. Bleating shrilly, Shannon received my cock deep inside without complaint. I was taking her from behind, keeping her bent over the railing of the balcony. Her legs were spread, hooves shaking, and her eyes watered as I fucked her. It was pitch black outside with a warm, fresh breeze washing over us. My fondling of her breasts just made her moan louder, sending her voice echoing across the pastures.

"BAAAAAAAAH!" she cried, having her umpteenth orgasm.

I pulled out of her and she fell to her knees, but before I could even help her up, she spun around and began servicing me with her mouth. I patted her head, thanking her for her diligence.

--

Leah whimpered as she rode me, but there was a smile on my face. I was on the large bed lying against Betty with my head resting on her chest. She was rubbing her tits against the side of my head, while on my left and right were Sonja and Neija. With loving smiles on their faces, they leaned in, smothering my face with their luscious breasts. The warmth, softness, the feeling of accomplishment, it was overwhelming. To have three busty women trying to suffocate me with their tits while a fourth bounced on my cock, it was beyond hedonistic, it was almost blasphemous.

Leah was ravenous, using me to stir her interior from every angle. The best sex always came from Betty, but Leah had the best pussy. She was the softest and always the wettest. The stimulation of full titty immersion, combined with her riding techniques, cost me my control and I released a white flood into her slender body. Sporting a gleaming creampie, she dismounted and lowered her head, sucking me off as she had again and again this evening. I had ejaculated into her but she demanded her own climax. She refused to give me any rest, forcing me back to a full erection. As soon as I was hard, she was back to riding me, this time with her back to me and my cock in her asshole.

--

I don't know whose bed I was lying on, it didn't really matter. What mattered was Kerrie and her pussy on my face. She and I were in the 69 position, but since she wasn't quite as tall as me, she wasn't able to get my entire cock in her mouth. Amanda, the grizzly, came to the rescue. She bowed between my legs and began licking the exposed shaft, making sure my entire cock got the love it needed. She and Kerrie worked together to satisfy me, my red panda making love to the head while Amanda played with my balls.

--

A row of girls was lined up before me, all of them bent over the side of the bed with their butts pointed in my direction. At one end was Liz, the tortoise, showing off the bone plates on her back, and at the other end was Momo, her tail twisting in anticipation. I started off my getting on my knees and going down on each girl, vehemently hollowing out their pussies with my tongue and drinking in their arousal. Each girl had a slightly different taste, but they were all delicious, and their moans were music to my ears. I moved down the line, finishing with Momo and leaving her pussy dripping.

I went back to Liz, running kisses up her armored back, before sliding my cock into her virgin flower and extinguishing her virginity. I was slow at first, giving her time to develop her tolerance, then I began my strokes, building up my speed over time. At first I was holding onto her hips, then I grabbed her arms and pulled them back, gripping them like the handlebars of a chopper. Her moan was endless, her breasts, suspended and hanging over the bed, rippling from my thrusts. I was merciless, pounding her until she came, releasing a shrill below that I could not classify.

I moved onto the next girl, Piper, the African wild dog. Still wet with Liz's arousal, I slid into Piper like a sheath. I did the exact same combination, deflowering her and then building up my thrusts until I was practically wearing her. Like Sonja, she howled when she came, and even squirted a little. I went down the line, taking a turn with each girl to fuck them into euphoria. I finished with Momo, making her climax again and again and leaving her pussy flooded with semen.

--

For the entire night, I fucked like my life depended on it, giving each girl the time of their lives and leaving no part of their body untouched. Countless orgasms were experienced by all members present. Time lost its effect on me, my body zipping back and forth between fully energized and dead tired. I would definitely need a medical examination after this. But during the most exhausting moments, I found comfort in the fact that not only was I continuously kissing, licking, or inside someone, but Lorraine was also experiencing the same thing in her own party.

In her room, the men were all confused as to her actions. They didn't understand why she had them tie her to a table, bent over with her ass in the air. They didn't understand why she'd keep telling them to go rougher, harder, and deeper, even though they couldn't imagine her not being in pain. And the constant ejaculation on her face was definitely a puzzle. But they were having fun. All the men stood around her, taking turns. One would come up behind her, pick an orifice, and have his way with her, with Lorraine often berating him for not being brutal enough. The only time she was quiet was when she had a dick in her mouth, which was almost the entire night. He'd ejaculate into her and move aside to rest while the next man took his turn.

In both rooms of the house, it was definitely a wild night.

--

The morning light in my eyes woke me up. The sun had finally risen high enough that it was shining right in my face. I sat up, finding myself in the middle of the bedroom. I didn't even know how I got there. Last I remembered, I was banging Cynthia, the aardvark in the corner. I looked around, finding myself surrounded by naked girls, all sound asleep and very satisfied. I wasn't sure how I felt, somehow both wired and exhausted at the same time. My mouth was definitely killing me. So many hours had been spent making out and going down on the girls, my tongue felt like it had been worn down to the nub.

Holy shit, I was STARVING!

I had been up all night with nothing but Betty's milk and a couple bites of a granola bar keeping me going. I was inevitably going to crash, but I really needed something to eat. I checked the clock; the cooks were probably setting up breakfast. I quietly got dressed and left the bedroom, letting all the girls sleep. I made my way downstairs, taking my time to enjoy the serenity. It had been a while since the mansion was this quiet.

I entered the kitchen, seeing the cooks putting the finishing touches on breakfast and setting it out in typical buffet style.

"Good morning," I said with a yawn.

Jim, one of the cooks I had become friendly with, laughed. "You look exhausted. Did you not get enough sleep last night?"

"Let's just say I had a restless night."

"Where is everyone? You and Elise are the only two I've seen so far."

"Just wait, they'll find their way down here eventually."

I filled up a plate with food and got myself a cup of steaming hot coffee. Moving into the dining room, I found Elise eating breakfast at the table and sat across from her.

"Morning."

"I can't believe you made it. I was sure you'd work yourself to death. So did you manage to make all the girls happy?"

"Every single one of them is sleeping very soundly... if you get my drift."

"I got to hand it to you, that is no small feat. That's probably a world record. I'd pat you on the shoulder by I really don't want to touch you."

"By the way, I thought you said you'd come check in before you went to bed."

"I did, but you were busy getting your lap crushed by Betty while the baboon girl flattened your face with her steamroller ass. Like I said, I really don't want to touch you right now, not until you shower yourself in Purell. I've seen where your face has been. So, how's your little friend?"

"Very sore. Without Leah, he most certainly would have died. I might need to take a couple days off to rest and let him recover. Anyway, how was your night?"

"Great, I loved having the house to myself. It was so quiet. But I had a hard time sleeping, simply because I could help but wonder what you and Lorraine were doing."

We continued chatting, and as the time passed, the hybrids began to appear. They were exhausted from the long night, but hunger forced them to their feet. They all joined us, both the guys and girls having big smiles on their faces. Once they started eating, both sides began exchanging stories, and before long, the dining room was full. Well, almost full. One seat was still empty.

I had just sat down with a second helping of pancakes when the room became silent, almost every hybrid perking their ears in different directions. I strained my own ears, trying to hear what had spooked them. At first, I couldn't hear anything, but then the noise began to appear. It sounded like... crinkling glass? Or paper?

"Bleeeeeeeh..."

I heard her voice and saw her standing in the doorway, at least I thought it was her. Lorraine stood before us, completely naked... but she was covered by something. Her deep ebony skin was coated in a layer of dry semen, almost an eighth of an inch thick. Jesus Christ, she looked like she was made of salt! I couldn't even see her face! It was just a mask of baby gravy, hardening into concrete! Her hair had become like a helmet, the strands all glued together. The crinkling sound we all heard was the flakes falling off from her movement. She had already left a path of white powder in her wake.

"Where am I? I can't remember who I am?" she groaned, her voice deep and guttural.

"Tobi, Peter, get her out of here! Get her out the house! She's a walking biohazard!" I yelled.

They jumped from the table and rushed over, picking her up and carrying her away. I looked down at my pancakes, having now lost my appetite.

"The two of you have tainted this mansion for me. I can't live here anymore," Elise groaned. I definitely agreed with her.

"I say we take off and nuked the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure," I replied.

--

"How the hell is this my job?" I asked, spraying Lorraine with a garden hose. She and I were outside with a small crowd gathered around us. "Elise, you're her sister, it's your job to take care of her."

"You can't ask this of me, you just can't," she said with her face in her hands.

"Dr. Lawrence, isn't there a chemical shower you can put her in or something?"

"Look, just get her to the point where she's not leaving a snail trail through the mansion, and we'll take it from there."

"Hey, guys! How about a little help here? This is your splooge that I'm hosing off!" I looked at one of the men, a zebra centaur that Lorraine had been fawning over. "Xavier, I'm pretty damn sure you were the biggest contributor to this mess!"

"Uh... Mistress asked for you by name," Tobi said nervously.

I looked back at Lorraine, hands against the wall with her back to me, shaking her ass and whipping her hair back and forth. "Goddammit, stop enjoying this!"

I turned off the hose and she turned around. "Why did you stop?"

It was mostly gone, at least on the surface. There was probably more semen in her nooks and crannies. She had a gray shade to her skin, likely a salt stain. Ugh, forever unclean!

"I'm done, someone else can deal with this. I'm exhausted and I'm going to take a nap. If everyone is interested, come join me."

That was all I needed to say, all the girls followed me up to my room. It was understandable, as we had all been awake for almost the entire night. Which reminds me, all the girls' beds were still on the floor, with sheets, blankets, and pillows. But there was still some open room...

"Girls, give me a hand with this," I said, moving over to the big bed.

With Momo and the others helping me, I pulled the big bed off the frame and onto the floor. Now we were all on the same level, well except for Leah in her rubber-lined cradle, but I'd give her plenty of attention later. All the girls pushed their mattresses closer to mine while I drew the shades, and with the room dark, I climbed into my bed. Immediately, all the girls swarmed in, trying to get as close as possible without actually crawling over each other. I was surrounded on all sides, Momo clinging to one arm, Neija to the other, Sonja wrapped around my left leg and Jenny around my right, with Chloe on my chest.

At that moment, I was overwhelmed with happiness. To have all my girls with me, who I loved with all my heart, was a bliss beyond human comprehension. We hadn't just played last night, we all made love, whether it was rough or vanilla, I bonded with each of them. There was nothing left between any of us. It's a feeling that can't be classified, the joy you feel to be surrounded by those who truly love you, and not in the way you love your friends or relatives, but true romantic love. I never wanted this day to end. I wanted to lie here in bed, surrounded by my girls, for the rest of my life.

--

I opened my eyes, awoken by shuffling and movement. My vision was blurry from sleep and the bedroom was dark, but I clearly saw a large lump under the blanket move towards me. A flash a white, two large ears poking out, a doll-like face with a tender smile and eyes full of love.

"Hey, Lola," I hummed with a smile of my own.

"Hey, Master." She moved closer to me, her nipples skating across my chest. She gave me a soft kiss and I tickled her under the chin.

"What's up, sweetheart?"

"Neija and I talked during breakfast. She said you'd help her figure out what she'd want to do with her life, since we won't be going back to the zoo."

"Yeah, there's a whole world of possibilities for you girls."

"Can you help me with that too?"

I hesitated, a heavy feeling in my chest. "Yeah, sure thing. We can get started tonight after dinner."

"Thanks, Master!"

--

I tried to relax for the rest of the day, but it seemed like every few minutes, one of the girls would come up to me and ask me for the same favor as Lola. They were asking for employment help without even knowing what employment was. I agreed to help each of them out, but every time I did, the knot in my stomach would grow tighter. After dinner, Lola bounced over to me.

"Master, can you help me now?"

"Uh... sorry, I'm still really tired from last night. But I'll definitely get started with you tomorrow."

Her happiness deflated a bit, but she was still smiling. "Ok."

I started rubbing her head, focusing on her ears. "Good girl," I said, remaining there with her for several minutes.

--

After dinner, I found myself out on the patio. The hybrids rarely went out at night because of the swarming mosquitos, but I had sprayed myself with repellent. It was just me and the sea of chirping crickets. I didn't know what time it was, my internal clock wasn't running properly. My brain felt like it was stuck in mud but my body was wired and jittery. I was just staring into the darkness, not even thinking.