Master of Coin Pt. 05

Story Info
The suddenly Fuckable Friend.
5.5k words
4.72
16.5k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

Hope you're all enjoying this. Feel free to drop any feedback or criticism in the comments. All characters are 18 or over during sexual situations.

***

I slept in my father's bed with my adopted sister snuggling against me.

Olivia had left late after more study, a workout session and then a quick round of Netflix, the beautiful Latina athlete somehow managing to snuggle both of us simultaneously while we watched a braindead zombie movie. That left Alesha and I to clean up and get to bed.

Well, Dad's bed, to be precise. We slept in dad's bed that night as we had so many other nights, curled up together. I liked that- just not as much as the slow, gentle fuck we had to finish off the night, both of already sated but happy to wallow in the slow pleasure. As I slowly pumped into my adopted sister's cunt I wondered just how I was going to go back to the way things were before.

I'd checked my messages that night. There were a couple of exchanges between Mai and myself; nothing serious. The sort of simple banter you'd expect from friends. As I read them I felt something sharp and ugly lodged in my heart come free. So I slept well, apart from the educational experience whereby I woke up with a full bladder and attempted to extricate myself from the clutches of a beautiful girl without waking her.

I woke up that morning at five-

(Why the fuck did I wake up at- oh, running. Oh, exercise. Oh, making breakfast for both Alesha and myself. Okay so this was one aspect of this new life that I would not miss when I figured out how to undo those coins).

I was laying out the breakfast table when I heard the knock. I opened the door and-

-oh, wow.

Mai was different.

Not to the same extreme as Oliver and Olivia but...it took me a moment to recognise the person standing in the doorway. Her long, uncut hair was gone, replaced with a short pixie cut that included a pink streak. Her voluminous hoodies were replaced by a crop top- a crop top- that showed off an impressively smooth belly, layered by a cute jacket. Her jeans were a lot slimmer than the ones she usually wore and her sneakers were clearly more expensive.

She looked cool, she looked cute, she looked sexy. But most of all she looked confident. There was a light in her eyes that I rarely ever saw in her; only flickers here and there when she was talking to her mother or lecturing me on the cultural importance of one of her animes. Now it sat easy and openly on her face like it had always belonged there.

"Why are you grinning like that?"

"No reason," I said. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"You mean when I had to spend the entire night on my own while you slutted things up? Yeah." She smiled. "Mind if I come in?"

"It's a little early for the-" I blinked and leant forward to look at the car in the driveway. I had a car? No, Alesha had a car, which she generously allowed me to drive on occasion. "-for your usual lift?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something and you were too busy last night to manage it."

"Sure. Come in."

She waltzed in with the calm of a girl who'd been coming around to see me unannounced for years. She vanished into the kitchen. "Can I steal this toast?"

"I um...I guess I pretty much made it for you."

"Thanks. So...Prom night."

"Oh. Right." Prom night was coming up. I'd already agreed to go with Olivia, hadn't I? Actually...

Actually we'd agree to go as a group- me, Olivia, Alesha and Mai. There was some talk about me taking Mai and Olivia taking Alesha but in the end we just kind of decided to go as one big bunch. "What about it?"

"I uh, might need to make one small adjustment." Her face appeared in the kitchen doorway, the piece of buttered toast in hand. "Like, one tiny addition?"

"Is this addition's name Ben?"

She still blushed on a dime, even with her newfound confidence. "Maybe. Um. We could still go as a group, only he could be my date?"

"Seriously Mai, you think I'd complain? I'll just go with Olivia and Alesha."

"Okay, maybe just spend time more with Olivia? You know how Tracey's been spreading rumours. If people ever find out that they're true..."

Of course I would have told her about my oh-so-secret relationship with Alesha. We told each other everything, didn't we? "Yeah." My newfound reputation at school- now slightly diminished as I was sharing the spotlight with Alesha as the one who stole Olivia from Tracey-

(It sounded like a fairytale, didn't it? The twins who stole the amazon from the evil princess with the help of the magic coins.)

-but I was under no illusions how long it would survive if people knew I was fucking my adopted sister on the side. Although possibly they just hadn't sat through Alesha's slides. "Was that the only reason you came over early?"

Mai ate the last of the toast and slowly licked the butter off her fingers. "Well..." she smiled as that blush came back.

I shouldn't have been surprised. Not after reading the coin, not after reviewing my memories of Mai during my morning run. No, I should have been ready for my best friend to stand there, biting her lip as she eyed me with an unspoken invitation.

It was still such a shock that I drew up the memories that I'd found earlier just to be absolutely sure that-

***

"Hey."

"Yeah?" I'd been friends for Mai for a little over three years at that point. We'd fallen in together as loners and stuck through thick and thin ever since. Sometimes I wondered if I should have tried to make friends with other kids- popular kids, more outgoing kids, the sort of kids who would have invited me to parties or let me meet cute girls instead of asking me to watch foreign cartoons for hours while we talked about nothing in particular. Then I remembered that I didn't really like any of those kids.

But I did like Mai.

We'd gone and watched some strange movie about a girl who ended up in a magical land like Narnia, if Narnia only had the wicked witch instead of Aslan. There had been a cute boy- I guessed he was cute because he was the romantic lead- who was also a dragon (kind of) and so we'd gotten to talking about our crushes. I admitted that I had a thing for Tracey, which was met with a certain degree of disbelief on Mai's part. I asked her about her crush and she confessed about her unrequired love for Darren, which prompted even more disbelief from my part.

This led to the usual bickering before we agreed we both had terrible taste. I suggested some alternative boyfriends and she suggested some alternative girlfriends which led to more bickering which led to us missing most of the film.

Which led to her asking, "Hey. Have you ever kissed someone?"

Which led to me eventually- eventually- admitting that no, I hadn't. And her admitting that she hadn't either.

Which led to a suggestion.

Which led to the two of us sitting next to each other, blushing like crazy, our faces coming closer, closer, closer, closer...

It was the lightest of touches; the faintest of suggestion of contact. And yet I felt a thrill rush through my body, as though her lips carried some strange charge; something that made my heart thud in my chest, made her room distort and twist and fade away.

We kissed again, just as clumsy; just as uncertainly; and it was just as shockingly, wonderfully good.

She moved away and I did the same. I felt a sudden surge of panic. What did this mean? Did it mean we were going out? Should she be my girlfriend? What did this mean for our...

She giggled and looked at me through the corner of her eyes.

It was infectious. The both of us were giggling like crazy, the tension vanishing in a heartbeat. She leant back on the bed, boneless and calm. "Kissing is weird."

"It was fun!"

"Yeah, but it was weird too! Wanna watch some more anime?"

"Sure." And that was that.

***

Only it wasn't, was it? She changed that night. We both did.

We didn't kiss again that next night but we did a month later. A little while after that we tried French kissing. Nothing lewd; nothing seriously sexual. Just two friends growing up, learning from each other as they did.

It didn't mean that much for me. I appreciated her body a little more, noticed that she was beautiful- but while I loved her deeply it was never like I loved Olivia or Alesha. We were friends first and last, whatever else we explored.

It changed us. I was a lot less shy around girls- I now had dated several other girls before Olivia, even if none of them went anywhere. But the change with Mai was much more pronounced.

Oh, she was still the girl who loved anime and blushed a storm at a moment's notice, but the deep, dark agonies she faced in my original timeline- whatever had driven her to utterly isolate herself after I shared that first coin with Oliver- had been, if not beaten in this version of events, then at least made smaller. She'd made- after a rocky start- friends with Alesha too and the three of us formed a group together, pushing back the weight of loneliness a little father. She'd gone on dates with boys as well, breathlessly sharing all of the details of her romances with me and my adopted sister over the nights. She had- and I had laughed with joy when I'd 'remembered' this last night, waking a very grumpy Alesha- started trying to write as a hobby and was even trying to get some short stories published.

There were still bad nights, where she'd retreat to her room while the dark thoughts snapped and snarled. Times that made me- us, now- worry about her. But the times in between shone all the brighter.

Times like her eighteenth birthday...

***

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Definitely. You chickening out?" she asked. "I had to get Olivia's approval from this and fuck was it hard to convince your thirsty valkyrie girlfriend to not make this a threesome." She'd experimented already with Alesha but it turned out bisexuality wasn't for her. "Let's get this sexy party started!"

"Alright," I said. I looked her over. She was dressed in underwear she'd clearly bought specially for tonight. It was pale and lacy and contrasted beautifully with her tawny skin and her dark hair. "Last chance for more cake instead."

"Fuck you. We can have cake after."

"Sex and cake- you sure this isn't my birthday?" I unbuckled my pants and took of my shirt. I pushed down my underwear. "At least you're not having both at the same- are you okay?"

"Mph." She had taken one look at my naked body and vanished under the covers.

"You sure?"

"Mph."

"Sure?"

Her voice was muffled under the bedsheets. "It's just...um. Bigger? Than I'd expected."

"Olivia can take it. So can Alesha."

"Olivia is an amazon and Alesha could be in a renaissance painting! I'm little! Think of the little people, John! Think of my poor little pussy!"

I did just that and I felt a surge of need throb through my cock. I slowly pulled away the bedsheets, revealing her blushing, quivering form. Dear god she looked adorable. "I think," I said, "that you need a bit of preparation first."

"Preparation. Absolutely. Definitely." She paused. "Wait, what sort of preparation?"

I smiled.

Ten minutes later I rose, grinning, from between her legs as she rode out the last of her orgasm. She'd lost her bra at some point and I could see the red marks from where she'd gripped her tits while she came. Having a bisexual girlfriend who was patient enough to teach me had been an incredibly educational experience. She sighed in contentment, legs spread open, and smiled. "Was that okay?" I asked.

"Mmmm." She lay back as I moved to line myself up. "That was nice. Pretty much a perfect birthday present. Yup, that was a perfect evening and nothing else could make it any more ohholyfuck."

***

I shook off the memories. Mai had already moved to the stairs and discarded her shirt. She was braless and I admired her slim body with her small, pert breasts. "Hey! Alesha!" She yelled.

"What?" came a voice from the shower.

"Can I borrow your brother for a bit?"

"Sure!"

"Good!" She unbuttoned her jeans with practiced motions as she vanished into my room. "Come on, we got to get to school."

I sighed a happy sigh and walked up the stairs. By the time I reached my room her jeans and panties were already one the floor. She lay on my bed naked. Her body was small and slight but still wonderful to look at; slim legs and a grin that was old and new to me all at the same time.

I took the time to soak in her body and that smile. It was the same smile she made when we were watching something together and we were both making stupid jokes; that smile that said without words, hey look at the silly thing we're doing together- wild, huh? And all of a sudden us doing this was the furthest thing from weird.

"You going to get me ready?" she said.

I shook my head. "You still need it? Fine then." I clasped my hands together and closed my eyes. "Thank you Lord, for this meal I am about to enjoy."

Then I dove in. She squirmed and giggled as my lips began to move up her legs, leaving a trail of kisses up along her thighs. I reached her groin and smiled wickedly at her as I let my tongue slide up and down the edges of her puffy lips. "That tickles," she laughed. "Go slow!"

Slow it was. I took my time, gently lapping first around the edges, before parting her lower lips and collecting the dewy juices within. When she was ready- when her giggles and jokes turned into moans and pants- only then did I move up to kiss and nibble and lick her clit-

-thank you so much, fake memories, I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to do otherwise-

-my tongue swirling around and flicking up and down. My left hand slid a finger into her tight depths, stroking her in all the right places; my right toyed with her nipples. Ten minutes after I'd started I felt the first twitchings of her incoming orgasm. I immediately began to suck on her hot, wet flesh as she began to convulse, her face bright red with pleasure.

The moment she recovered, she rose and moved to push me down onto the bed. "My turn," she said, unbuckling my belt.

"Are you sure?"

"I've totally got it this time," she muttered. "I know that I'll-" She stopped as she heard snickering from outside my bedroom. "Shut up, Alesha!" she yelled. "I can totally do it this time!"

"We could just-"

"No, no," she muttered, taking my cock out and stroking it to get it hard. "This is my Everest!"

"Fine," I muttered. "Just don't cry this time."

I watched as she stared at my cock with a force of determination I'd never seen her portray before. Then she opened her mouth wide and lowered her head.

She got maybe a third of the way down my cock before jerking away, coughing and retching. "Fuck it!"

"Mai," I said carefully, "You absolutely don't need to prove-"

She jerked a raised finger to my lips and then lowered her head again.

She didn't get much further but in truth watching my best friend doggedly choke herself on my cock- eyes narrowed with determination, mumbling to herself even as she gagged and drooled- was equal parts hilarious and hot. It took all of five minutes before I tapped her shoulder in warning.

A warning she completely ignored. When I finally came- my cum bursting out of me like a geyser- she spit and coughed and spluttered. She gasped and looked up at me, her eyes watering, my cum splattered on her face and boobs.

"Better?" She said.

It took a while before I could stop laughing.

***

We were late to school. Alesha found this hilarious too.

...I was going to have to do this after I fixed everything. Fuck Mai, that was. The sight of that formerly shy, anxious girl cumming her brains out as I ate her out was erotic as hell and strangely heartwarming- as was the way she talked, without fear or shyness, with my adopted sister on the way into school.

"So why the big deal over Ben? It doesn't sound like you're sick of my brother."

Mai laughed as she lounged in the back seat. "Your brother is nice...which you should know. But I kinda crave romance, you know? And Ben..." She looked away, grinning. "He's really sweet."

"I guess," Alesha groused. "It's still just weird, the way you two go at it while you date other people."

"You're not getting jealous?" Mai looked honestly upset by the revelation. "I mean, you know that it's just fooling around with friends-"

"It's fine," Alesha said, voice calm as she watched the road. "You're just friends. It doesn't bother me, especially since I also have an amazing girlfriend. It's just- weird that no-one else minds."

Mai shrugged. "Don't know. Don't want to find out. I'm happy like this. And it's not like John gets clingy or jealous."

"I don't." I realised that I didn't; that I wanted her and Ben to get together. That I wanted her to be happy, even at the cost of losing our occasional bedtime grapples. Especially since we'd established a long tradition of fooling around with each other despite seeing other people. Looking back we seemed to have been blessed with a long line of very understanding boyfriends and girlfriends, none of whom ever had issues with the two of us messing around.

Weird; not by any means the weirdest thing that the coins had done- I looked sideways at Alesha as confirmation of this- but still pretty unlikely. The changes that the coins worked on the world sometimes felt arbitrary- and more than a little strange.

We arrived at school, Alesha and Mai indulging in friendly bickering along the way. We got out of the car and Alesha and I put on our not-fucking-my-sibling faces as we walked through the halls. Olivia was waiting by our lockers. She kissed Alesha first. I'd be offended but I knew from false memories that she alternated. "Hey, My Nerds." She hugged me, one hand drifting to my ass. "Thanks for last night."

"I didn't do much."

"It always adds up, okay? I'm not ever going to forget all the shit you do."

I shivered for a moment; I intended entirely that once this was done. We talked for a little while and then she left for her own classes. I was alone for the first time since walking back from Mai's place last night.

"Pardon- sorry!"

I bumped into someone- someone with a mass of red hair and a sweet, apologetic smile.

Dawn.

I stopped, suddenly- painfully aware of how close she was. Aware of the brief contact between us.

Aware, horribly, painfully aware of the coin in my pocket.

SUBMISSIVE SLAVE.

"Are you okay?" she said.

"Sure," I said. Did the coin suddenly get warmer? Bigger? I swear it was burning into my jeans. "Look, um-"

"John."

We both turned. Tracey stood in the hallway in all of her blonde glory. She gave a smile that was like Tracey's evil twin- her sexier, sluttier, twin. "Mind if I talk to you for a second?"

It was the sort of innocuous request that really should have involved Latin chanting in the background. I turned to see Dawn already slipping away. "Sure," I said suspiciously, "What's up?"

"Got something for me?"

"What?"

Her evil little smile didn't so much as twitch. "Do you have something for me?"

"Um." I scanned through the latest round of false memories to see if there was anything that I had promised her. Homework? An explanation? My firstborn son for her cooking pot? I came up blank. "Nothing."

Her eyes narrowed in a small but subtle way to let me know that I had made a mistake and there would be repercussions. "Fine, then." She turned and left.

12