Master of Coin Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the hall and turned back to see if I could catch any glimpse of Dawn. Nothing. Not even a flash of red.

I touched the coin in my trousers. Could I seriously use it on Dawn? Fuck no. I'd already changed people to the point that they had completely different lives. The one thing that I could say in my defence was that they didn't seem to be particularly unhappy. But SUBMISSIVE SLAVE? There was no way that would result in anything other than a nightmare for whoever the coin changed.

I touched the coin in my pocket while I contemplated the implications. What sort of person would I turn them into? I mean, look at Olivia- I meant, Oliver. The coin had changed his gender to fit the role as easily as I might erase part of a drawing I'd done. If I gave this to Dawn, would she still be the same person? Would that sweet, smiling girl vanish, replaced by some blank, vacant minded bimbo who only ever did what I told her to? I needed to get rid of the SUBMISSIVE SLAVE coin; for that matter, I needed to get rid of all of the coins. And I needed to undo their effects and return things back to the way they were. So why hadn't I done it yet?

Because I had no idea how, obviously. Not because I was getting comfortable, that I was enjoying having the sexual attention of a range of beautiful women a little too much, or because I was fucking terrified of what would happen if all three returned to normal and remembered all the things I'd done with them.

Time to man up then. Time to find an expert.

***

...So I didn't have an actual expert to call on. What I did have was Emma the wannabe goth.

Okay, the odds of Emma- fat, black-wearing, overly reliant on pale makeup Emma- actually being knowledgeable about magic, especially to the point where she could give me meaningful advice on how to undo coin-based curses- was pretty slim. But she was a start.

Which is why I went and talked to Mai as lunch ended. "You're friends with Emma this time around, right?"

"This time around?" She perked an eyebrow.

"I mean...you used to hang out for a bit, right?"

"I thought we agreed never to bring up my goth phase again."

I was going to have fun exploring those memories later. "Okay, okay but...do you know where she hangs out nowadays?"

"Sure." She paused. "Why?"

"It's...I can't tell you- right now," I added, seeing her expression. "Can you tell me? And maybe let everyone know that I'll be late home tonight?"

"Sure," she said. "Go and do mysterious things. I'll just find out from Olivia later."

"Olivia doesn't know either."

"Olivia doesn't know now. Once I tell her she'll just sit on your face until you crack."

Emma turned out to be sitting alone, underneath a dark, leafless and lonely tree (which- honestly- should have been the first place I checked). She looked up me as I approached and her eyes narrowed in the sort of ingrained paranoia that they can only teach you in public schools. "John. What do you want?" She gave me a smile that was just on the edge of creepy.

"I have a problem."

"Hot girlfriend too much for you?"

"No," I said. Well sort of. "It's- this is a bit weird. It's kind of a supernatural problem."

"Ohhh." She put down the book- I recognised the title from the horror shelves- and said, "I think I get it now."

"What? You do?" My heart danced for a moment.

"You totally used a love potion on Olivia, didn't you? Only I bet," she leant back, "you also used it on someone else. Come on. You can tell me." She saw my face and her eyes grew wider. "Shit. Wait, that's seriously it?"

"Um."

"You actually used a love potion or some weird roofie drug on Olivia?"

"Look," I said, moving close to her. "It's complicated, okay?"

Her eyes gleamed with anticipation. "You gotta tell me."

"Not here." I looked around. "Can we...meet up after school?"

She snorted and looked me up and down. "Seriously? How do I know this is on the level?"

"Because..." I reached for the coin and hesitated, remembering what had happened when I had shown the coin to Alesha. I did not want to mind-whammy the plump goth girl into becoming my slave. "Look. I'll pay you, okay? For consultation fees."

"Consultation fees?"

"You know about magic stuff...right?" I gave her my most hopeful grin.

"A bit," she said in a confident tone of voice that made me doubt she knew anything that she didn't get out of vampire novels. Sighing, I agreed to her price and gave her my number. "Text me your address, okay?"

I turned and walked five feet before I bumped into Tracey. "What the-"

"Heya Johnny," the statuesque blonde said. "You got something for me yet?" She reached up to fiddle with her bra-strap.

"Something for you?"

She frowned, a little crease disturbing that annoyingly perfect face of hers. "Still? Fine. I thought I might just check to see about your problem."

"Problem?" I was aware I was just repeating what she said back to her but honestly couldn't think of a way to stop.

She smiled that cruel little smile of hers. "You got to have a problem to be talking to Emma, right?"

"It's just homework stuff."

"I see. Homework. Only I thought you usually studied with Olivia and Mai. And Alesha. So why bother with Emma?" She stepped a little closer and I smelt her; some beautiful floral scent that the evil bitch probably generated naturally. I felt my cock stir in my pants as she murmured, "I'm still upset when you stopped inviting me."

I pulled back and tried to say something witty and biting but all that came out was "Um." Tracey was sexy as hell- probably the sexiest girl in school if I was being entirely objective- and I knew for a fact that if there was one thing she hated, it was losing.

Like she'd lost to be before that night at the party. Stupid made up memory. It had got me the nastiest, sexiest girl in school as my enemy.

She leant forward and murmured, "Shame about what happened with her. Alesha, I mean."

"What happened?"

She chuckled and I shuddered as the evidence of my arousal pressed against her belly. "I mean...considering the photos."

"Photos?"

She chuckled again and I felt my cock twitch even as a trickle of cold fear ran down my back. "The nudes, you silly! Someone found them and shared them around. Whoever would do such and awful thing- hey! Wait!"

I found Alesha. Eventually. She'd fled to the music room; we'd met there sometimes for a quick, eager snog in between lessons (Oh, no, brother, don't be so loud, we have to keep out forbidden love a secret....kiss me there...). Olivia was already there and I caught her saying, "I don't know how it got out!"

"Those were on your phone! Why did you keep them?"

"You sent them to me! I had them hidden away! I don't know how they got out!"

I marched into the room. "I think I do. It was Tracey."

"Tracey? No way!" Olivia turned to me, arms crossed. "She wouldn't."

I grimaced. My new memories had shown me that Olivia had a strange blind spot where her ex-girlfriend was concerned. "Did you lend her your phone at any point today?"

She nodded. "Well, yeah- she forgot to charge her phone this morning- shit. Come on. It couldn't have been her!"

"She's always had an issue with me since..."

"Since?"

"She's always had an issue with me." I walked over and hugged Alesha. "How bad were the pics?"

She shivered. "Pretty bad. None of them...none of them had, you know..."

"Me in them?"

"Yeah."

Olivia cut in. "Look- I didn't mean...it was just some naughty pics, you know? I just kept them because they were hot. I didn't think-"

"You never think," Alesha said. "And now all of that shit is out in the open. Fuck! I can't believe this."

I swept her up in my arms. "Listen. This is nothing. Tracey's a piece of shit-" I glanced over at Olivia, who had the grace not to say anything, "-but you're, well, you. You're tough. You're strong. You don't let bitches like her get to you, right?"

Alesha looked up at me, her dark eyes suddenly serious. "Right. Fuck. Thank fuck I got you, John."

"I-" I felt that familiar stab of guilt as she leant forward to gently kiss me; sweet and slow and gentle.

I kissed her back.

We pulled away to look at each other and smiled. Her dark hand slid down my stomach to rest on my semi-stiff cock. "Glad I got this, too."

I smiled as she gave me a gentle squeeze. I turned to see Olivia watching the two of us with open lust. Alesha murmured, "Did I ever tell you that you're my favourite brother?"

"I'm your only brother."

"You're my only boyfriend too, but I'm not complaining." She kissed me again while her hand lovingly rubbed against my erection.

"We shouldn't do it here," I said as she began to undo my zipper, Olivia's hand already dipping into her pants. "If Tracey knew half the shit we got up to, we'd have serious problems-"

"Yeah. I know."

All three of us turned.

Tracey stood at the doorway to the gym locker, eyes gleaming as she held up her phone. A moment later she vanished.

The three of us stared at the open doorway before Olivia- hand still down her paints- spoke.

"Shit."

We ran through the halls of the school.

It was funny. Technically I was going to undo everything, anyway. Technically Alesha wasn't really my sister. Technically I was already in way, way more trouble than this. Technically none of this mattered.

Technically could go to hell. I needed to find Tracey.

I spotted her first. She sat atop one of the outside tables where the younger kids would gather. She was, strangely enough, alone; I had expected her to run to meet her usual group of cronies and cheerleader friends to share the footage with them as quickly as possible. Instead she waited, smiling as I crossed the grass to face her. "Heya, fatso."

"Fatso? Really?"

"Eh. Not my best. Of course," she held up her phone, "I got my best right here. I gotta say, the rumours about you do not do you justice. That's an impressive bulge you got there."

"What do you want?"

She chuckled. "What belongs to me." She flicked her hair out of her face. "But while we're talking...why'd you turn me down back then?"

"Back then? Is this all that this is about? Your stupid ego?"

Her eyes narrowed. "You haven't answered my question."

"I was with Olivia."

"So was I. She tell you she loved you yet? She told me a week before she dumped me for you." She let out a long sigh. "Whatever."

"Delete the photos. Don't you dare send them out-"

"Stop me." I stepped forward and her hefted up her phone and dramatically pressed her thumb down. "Oops. Too late!"

"Don't make me do this," I said.

"I mean, I figure your rep will only go up with this. Cock so nice even his sister can't resist-"

I didn't even hesitate. I pulled the SUBMISSIVE SLAVE coin and flung it at her. The golden circle spun in the afternoon air, over and over, gleaming as it sped at her face.

She snatched it out of the air and grinned. "Gotcha."

"You-"

"Just deleted the video, yeah." She laughed as she rose from the bench, the coin already vanishing from her hand. "Looking forward to working under you."

She walked away, ass swaying.

12