Master of Coin Pt. 06

Story Info
Submissive Slaves and Wickedly Hot Witches.
5.3k words
4.75
12.9k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I'd found Olivia and Alesha neither of them remembered the video. I didn't bother trying to remind them.

Emma's parents picked her, and by association me, up. They turned out to be pretty much what I'd assumed them to be- tall, portly and painfully boring. They asked me a handful of questions on the ride over that hinted that they suspected- well, hoped, by the way her mother kept sneaking glances in my direction- to be a suitor of their daughter. Emma didn't exactly do a lot to dissuade them, sporting a lecherous grin as she asked me about my day.

It wasn't the most embarrassing thing I'd ever done- not compared to the time that time that Alesha had gotten into a screaming match with the principal over the use of the word "maternal' (I would be glad when that memory, at least, went away) but it was pushing its way into the top five.

Eventually- despite her parents driving ten under the speed limit- we arrived at her home. One look at the cookie-cutter suburban fortress of respectability, listening to the droning voices of the parents as we pulled up into the driveway, and I felt much, much closer to understanding the entire 'queen of the night' shtick that she'd decided to run with.

We went upstairs, the door open in deference to her parent's fears concerning teen pregnancies. I entered a room swathed in shadows and strange symbols and heavy metal posters. She turned and sat on the bed. "So. What'ya got?"

I took in a deep breath and explained everything to her- the coin purse I'd found in my pocket one night. The Girlfriend Coin. Giving it to Oliver- explaining who Oliver was, first of all, the arrogant, cocky bully who'd been turned into the loving, cocky girlfriend. Telling Alesha about what happened and her new status as my sister. Mai's transformation from quiet best friend to drop-out shut-in and then into a newly confident girl. I didn't mention the more sexual aspects of my new relationship with Mai and Alesha but I could see her joining the dots.

I finished speaking. Her eyes gleamed in the dark of her room. "Well?" I said.

"Well what?"

"Have you heard...anything...like this happening?"

"No," she said. "Do you have the coin purse with you?"

I paused. "Well- yeah."

"Can I see it?"

"Do you need to?" I was rapidly beginning to see the direction this conversation would go. "Every single girl that's seen these coins..."

"Check it."

"What?"

She leant forward, pimply face gleaming. "Check. The. Purse."

"I don't-"

"Call it my price for helping you. You can forget the money. Just check the purse."

I reached into my pocket and wrapped my hand around the coin purse. My fingers felt something hard and circular within.

"There's a new coin, isn't there?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Check it." She was leaning forward so much that I could see into her puppy-fat ladened cleavage. "Go on."

I pulled it out and reached inside. I turned away and looked at the coin, shielding it with my body. I read the inscription.

And let out a long, slow breath.

"It's my coin, isn't it?" she asked.

I held out the coin. In the centre of the gleaming disk were the words WICKEDLY HOT WITCH.

She held out her hand and that was that.

I'd never see the coin take effect before; the person who took it either left or I did. This was the first time that I'd been present to witness the change.

It was swift and subtle; less like a transformation and more a sudden shift in perspective, like one of those trick pictures where you think you're looking at one picture and then you realise that it's actually another. One moment Emma was a fat, snarky goth with too much makeup and a flair for the dramatic; and then the next...

Her hair- her greasy hair that still sported blonde roots- had suddenly always flowed down her back like an ebon waterfall. Her plumpness had always been voluptuous curves, the soft pale skin of her cleavage flowing out of her elegant dark green dress. Her pale complexion had never needed makeup and her dark eyes had always gleamed with the wicked promise of dark secrets.

She rose from the bed and chuckled- a deep, throaty sound that did interesting things to my libido- and eyed a room full of stoppered bottles, old texts and parchment pages full of strange symbols posted to a message board. "Ah! Well, that's a most pleasant change. Now on to business."

"Business?"

"You wanted to understand the riddle of your blessing, did you not? You wanted to puzzle out your sudden change of fortune?"

"I wanted to lose the coins, if that's what you meant."

She shook her head. "Lose them! What foolishness. You've been given your heart's desire and now you seek to give it back?"

I said, "Look. I'll be the first to admit that...okay, this was...nice."

"Nice?" She quirked her lips and raised and eyebrow. "Nice? You've created a world of erotic joy, my pretty boy. Tell me, which was the sweeter girl in your bed? Your enemy? Your sister? Your friend? Or perhaps you'll come to enjoy the taste of the school queen's blonde tresses as she lovingly caters to your every whim?" She advanced on me, eyes glowing in the dark. "Well? What part of this do you deny?"

I gulped as she crawled atop me, those soft breasts pressing against my chest. "That's not it! I turned them all into those things without asking!"

She was straddling me now, her breath hot in my ear as she murmured, "Oh! So we have a proper knight then, who cares about the women he romances! But are you sure that they're so uncertain? You think Alesha doesn't relish the chance to take this," she reached down to squeeze at my erection, "every night? That Mai isn't happier the way she is?"

"Yes but..." It was near-impossible to think as she slipped her hand into my jeans and began to stroke me. "Oliver! And T...Tracey! They wouldn't like what I've done to them!"

"Hmmm..." She sighed and licked her lips as her hands began to move in a hypnotic pattern, up and down. "I suppose...although I'd argue that those two might well be happiest."

"You'd said you would help me."

"Ah, but that was the old Emma, wasn't it? You'll have to make a deal with the new Emma."

"Hey!"

"Consider it payment for changing me," and with that she gave another throaty laugh. "Besides, I don't think you'll object..." and with that she pushed away from me and undid some sort of catch on her dress. Her entire set of clothes collapsed to the floor.

I gaped at her body; pale and buxom and flawless, her full breasts hanging on her chest with only the slightest hint of droop. She gleamed pale in the dark room like an erotic phantom as she said, "Give me your seed, you virile man, and I will give you the key to ending your gift- should you be willing to use it. Well? Do you agree?"

I hesitated. I had a girlfriend (except I didn't) and a lover (again, I didn't). I knew that I shouldn't cheat on them.

(Only I wouldn't be, would I?)

(It was really, really hard to think while looking at her like that).

"Okay," I murmured and her smile somehow grew more wicked. With another throaty laugh she swept down atop me to unbuckle my jeans and push down my underwear. I struggled out of my shirt and then she was atop me, straddling my stomach. She sighed leant down.

Her lips tasted of spices and strange, intoxicating herbs. Her tongue danced with mine, nimble and quick while her breasts filled my hands, her puffy nipples stiff against my palms. I lost track of time as she sat atop me. From time to time she would reach around to stroke my length, fingers lightly dancing against my tip, cupping my balls, only to retreat a moment before I erupted all over her. She murmured things under her breath as she claimed my mouth; whether endearments or some incantation, I could not tell.

Eventually she eased up. I was panting by then, our bodies wreathed with sweat. She grinned that wicked grin and then shifted her weight. I felt the tip of my cock press against her hot, wet lower lips and she said, "Time to milk you dry."

She slid down and I cried out in rapture. She rode me in slow, deliberate strokes, gripping my cock with practiced ease. I couldn't move- couldn't think- couldn't do anything but sit there in helpless ecstasy while the witch pleasured herself. That wicked smile grew to fill my vision.

I heard her whisper as though from afar. "Such wonderous vitality! I would want to keep you for myself, you know. Still, a deal is a deal. Just remember this pleasure when you rut with your women, John. Just remember what I can do."

And with that she forced herself down on my cock like a hurricane, her thrusts suddenly wild and buckling. I felt the pleasure tip over into an indescribable sensation, as though my life and my very soul were being concentrated in my balls, tighter and tighter and tighter until...

I erupted into, filling her with my essence. My vision dimmed and my ears grew deaf to anything other than a terrible roaring sound. I spasmed helplessly, strength vanishing from my body as I spurted again and again and again.

Eventually I came back to myself. I lay atop the bed, aching all over as though I'd exercised until I dropped. Raising my head I saw Emma squatting on the floor; she had a bottle thrust between her legs. She smiled as she raised up the small vial full of sperm and sealed it up. "Such potent seed! I can think of all sorts of uses for this!" She smirked. "Now, I will need some time to fulfil your request. So best that you head home for now, back to your adoring dupes."

I rose- no, I tried to rise, only to sink back onto the bed. "What am I meant to do in the meantime?"

"Hmmm." She leant down and stalked over atop of me like a cat and licked up the side of my spent penis. "Enjoy your sweet girls. Fuck them without mercy or guilt. Or...pretend to be the better man and make your excuses. Now here." She walked over to a corner of the room and grabbed a small bottle full of dark liquid. "Drink this."

I couldn't do much other than let her tip the bitter fluid down my mouth. "What's that?"

"Something to help your stamina. You're a man with a lot of eager women to please- far be it for me to deprive them of their pleasures. Now go- I will contact you when I have your answers...or I fancy another tumble."

I managed to struggle off the bed and shove on my clothes before leaving the room.

The rest of her house was...different. Her parents were nowhere to be seen, despite the obvious- and loud- noises that we'd been making. I thought about investigating what had happened to them and decided that this course of action would only invite further trouble.

I left, wondering how I was going to...

Oh.

There was a car siting in the driveway. It was...I wasn't an expert but my immediate first impressions pushed towards words like 'sporty', 'expensive', and 'a bit much." And leaning against the car door, smiling as she saw me, was...

"Hello Master," Tracey said. "Are you ready to go?"

***

I got into the car and stared.

Tracey wore a black jacket tight enough to show that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. It had a plunging cleavage that showed off the golden valleys of her breasts. Her long, elegant legs were sheathed in tiny black shorts and long, nylon-clad stockings. She wore leather driving gloves and aviator shades and a...

I showed her the collar.

Tracey knelt and shivered. The candlelight danced across her naked skin, seeming to fill it with a soft, warm glow. Her eyes stared up at me with something like worship.

My mouth was dry. My limbs were frozen with anxiousness. How had things gotten this far? How on earth had I even imagined that it would end like this? I looked down at the collar in my hands, turning it over and over.

Focus, John. Look at her eyes. She wants this as much as you do.

Don't let her down.

"This is your last chance," I said with every bit of force I could muster. "Your last chance to back out. Your last chance to keep your freedom. Once this collar goes around your neck, once you wear this...it's over for you. I will own you, mind and body and soul."

Bullshit, I thought, utter bullshit. It wasn't a magic collar. It didn't bind her soul to mine- beyond the metaphorical. There was nothing stopping her from getting sick of our games and just...walking away.

And yet.

She seemed to hesitate, those eyes- always so arrogant, always so certain- filled with anxious, awful fear. I felt my heart soften and reached across to gently stroke her head like a cat. She leant into the motion and murmured, "I understand."

"And?"

"Please. Put it on."

I took a deep breath. I hadn't expected- even after everything, even after the slow escalation since she'd first come over to help me as an apology, ever since the night at the party...I'd expect her to look me in the eye and laugh and tell me it was all just a prank; that there was no way she'd go ahead with this.

I'd done it.

I'd made the most popular girl in school as my slave.

...shit that was a terrifying amount of responsibility, wasn't it?

Tracey shuddered as the collar went around her neck. Her eyes fluttered shut and she let out a long, soft sigh. She leant against me, pressing her delicious curves against my leg and hip. "Master," she sighed.

"Slave," I said and I was shocked at the affection that the word held. "Come along." She rose to her feet and I gently pushed her down. "Wait."

I reached back and pulled out a lead. I clipped it on and her mouth quirked into a little smile: Really? But she walked on her hands and knees like a dog, following me as I led her to the living room door and opened it.

"Congratulations!"

Olivia and Alesha and Mai were on the other side, along with a small feast of food and a wedding's worth of balloons and confetti. There was a chocolate cake with white frosting depicting a set of shackles. There was even a banner: HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

"Happy Halloween?" I asked.

"It was the only banner we had," said Mai. "Well, it was either this or Chinese new year and none of you speak Mandarin."

Olivia moved to hug Tracey. "I still can't believe this has happened. I remember you two hated each other at first."

"You and I hated each other at first," I said. "You used to bully me like crazy."

"Hah!" Olivia shrugged. "No. I always had a massive crush on you, I just didn't know how to show it." She looked Tracey up and down. "Never figured you for a Slave-Type."

"You weren't the only one with hidden depths," Tracey said. "I needed time to figure it out."

I caught Alesha watching Tracey with furrowed brows. "You okay?"

"Yeah." She shrugged. "Look, you know I'm not the type to judge, given...you know. My own, um, tendencies..."

"You mean your huge incest kink?" asked Mai.

"Yes," Alesha said, blushing. "Those. Um, it's still just really weird..."

Tracey turned on her, eyes cold. "Please don't try to invalidate my needs, okay? It's been scientifically proven that Slave-types like me are happier with a master or mistress."

"Sure," Alesha muttered. "I get it. It's just- look, I'll adjust, okay?"

"Thanks." I leant over and hugged her.

She murmured, "You get that you're responsible for her now, right? She's for life, not just for Christmas."

"I get it," I said. I got it so hard that I hadn't slept the night before. "And you know this doesn't invalidate your fight, right? Or the rights of normal men and women suffering under injustice."

"Hmmph." She buried herself into my chest. "If you don't take care of her I'll kick your ass. Tracey, do you want clothes?"

Tracey turned to me. "Hmm. Do I, Master?"

"For now," I said and reached out to touch her shoulder. "But not for later." That earned me a soft grin. "For now, enjoy your cake."

"Yes master."

...holy shit.

I hadn't just changed Tracey. I'd changed the world.

My mind ran through the shockwaves that had spread out throughout the world; the growth of BDSM relationships as a, if not respected, then at least more seriously acknowledged; the legal status of voluntary slave-master relationships; the endless debates and arguments as this small but developing trend butted heads with various social and political movements...

Did something similar like this happen with Emma? Were there now secret covens and cabals of witches out there now, normal people who had been transformed into magic-users thanks to a small disc of gold?

What the hell had I done? I hadn't wanted this. I confess that I had a mild interest in dominance stuff, but at the end of the day I'd just wanted Tracey to back off. How on earth did one coin have this much power?

Tracey pulled into an unfamiliar driveway. "Here we are, master."

I stared at a house that was utterly unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. We'd moved, I realised- still close by, close enough that I could still walk to Mai's if I wanted to, but- our old house was big. This house? It was one extension short of a mini-mansion. How had?- I checked my memories. Dad had got promotions? How had that happened? Why was Tracey being my slave linked to us being, well...rich?

Tracey parked the car and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said and she paused. I felt the right words to say to her push unbidden from my mouth, more fake memories pushing to the fore. "Good girl."

Her eyes went soft and unfocused and she let out a happy little sigh as she opened her car door. I got out and walked around, my hand already reaching into my pocket and I pulled out...

Oh. Okay. Doing my very best not to blush, I clipped the lead onto her collar and we walked up the driveway and into the house. She walked beside me, back straight, ass swaying. Not cringing. Not uncertain. Proud.

...This was Tracey Donnerville, the undisputed tyrant-queen of the school. Tracey Donnerville, who'd once bullied a teacher into giving her an A. Tracey Donnerville, who'd broken up a couple of three years with a two-word text and was rumoured to have ended a gang war with a raised eyebrow. This Tracey was my devoted slave.

How had it all started? I sifted through my memories even as we walked through the door...

***

I moved on instinct. I would wonder later if it was strength of will just some strange crossing of the wires in the heat of the moment that I pressed Tracey against the wall, my fingers biting into her forearms as I forced her against me; all I could say was the second I realised what I had done I was furious. I towered over her, feeling my jaw clench, feeling hot righteous anger surge through me. Did she think she could just take me? Did she think I was her prey?

A moment later the fury dissolved into shock. I stared into her eyes and waited for her to yell at me- to mock me- to promise all sorts of horrific retribution.

Instead she froze.

Like a deer in the headlights, like I was the most terrifying thing she'd ever seen. She shivered and then sagged against the wall, letting out a long, throaty moan. We stared at each other for an eternity of a few short seconds, as though we'd never seen each other before; as though we'd both glimpsed something vast and potent connecting us both in that moment.

Then I let go of her wrist. She ran- no, she fled from the room, eyes wide, moving like someone dazed. A moment later Olivia walked into the room. She saw me and walked over, instinctually snuggling against me. "What happened? Are you okay?"

12