Master of Coin Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was as hard as rock. "No," I said. "Not really."

I shook of the memory as I walked into my new lounge room, queen of the school collared at my side. Olivia and Alesha were curled up together in front of the television, giving both of us a quick hello. The room was not too dissimilar from our previous one, what with the shoddy couch that still looked like it was one push away from collapsing.

Oh. Except that there was a small cushion near my spot on the couch for Tracey to kneel next to me and receive head-pats while I watched television because of course there was.

The place looked clean as well- as clean as you could get a place to be when one of the people living there loved to dust while wearing a ball gag. Tracey moved with the collar over to the kitchen and I let her lead. Dinner. She was going to help me for dinner. As soon as she changed...I undid her collar and she walked off to the small bedroom with a walk-in closet full of fetish costumes that she somehow managed to call her cell with a serious face. She emerged a few minutes later, dressed in her apron.

...just an apron. And her collar, of course. I stared at her full, pert breasts as they pressed against the apron and watched her perfect, peach-like ass and she walked past. She smiled as she noticed. "Shall we get started, master?" she purred. "Or shall I tend you your other needs?"

That sly smile stayed on her face as her eyes flickered down to my pants, where the evidence of my arousal was clear to her. I realised that I was shockingly, painfully hard; as hard as I had been before I had found the coins, back when I was just a fat, sexually frustrated loser. I watched as the most arrogant girl in school bite her lip and smooth out her apron, the perfect contours of her body pressing against that thin fabric...

"Okay," I murmured on auto-pilot. "On your knees."

She dropped to her knees with a single smooth motion. Smiling, she reached out and unbuttoned my jeans and fished out my cock. A moment later she set to work.

Oh wow.

Oh, holy shit. I'd had blowjobs before, of course- at least I remembered having blowjobs before. Olivia was quick and business-like, Alesha was sloppy and eager and Mai treated the size of my cock as a challenge. But Tracey...

Tracey made it look like art. No, like a performance. She began with long, sinuous licks along the base of my cock, from base to tip, before slowly enveloping the head of my erection with her soft, wet lips. Then she pushed forward, nearly enveloping my length in a single eye-watering gulp. Her movements were slow and fluid. Throughout it all her eyes gleamed with a hot, knowing pride. This wasn't a woman completing her task out of fear or need or duty; this was a woman revelling in her power, very much aware that she was quite, quite talented.

I didn't last long. I dare you to do the same. When I groaned and burst into her mouth there was no sputtering or spitting; she swallowed it all in three long, happy swallows before rising and turning away from me. "Is that all, master?" She turned slowly to show me that perfect ass and below- a trickle of arousal that stained her long legs beneath. "Or do you want more?"

I stumbled for something to say; fake memories rushed to the breach. "Aren't you being a greedy little slave?"

Those lips that had been so recently wrapped around my cock twisted into a mock frown and those eyes that burned with proud lust did their best impression of a sad kitten. "Me? No, master. Just..." she licked her lips. "Eager to serve."

We cooked- well, I cooked and Tracey helped. Pretty soon we had a simple rice and beef dish ready for everyone. We sat down at the dining table (the dining table that hadn't existed before I had given her she'd take the coin- where had that even come from? How did dining tables fit into the narrative? What hidden god picked out the pattern?) Alesha and Olivia cleaned while I texted Mai to come over.

We sat. We watched an Amine movie that Mai had been pushing us to watch. I flirted with Alesha and stroked Tracey like a cat while she sighed and cuddled against me. Then I went and did some weights with Olivia.

"Can I borrow Tracey?" Alesha asked as I walked to the garage door.

Could she borrow Tracey? I searched my memories and yes, Tracey could- and had- been borrowed often by Olivia and Tracey- with enthusiastic consent on her part, even the time Mai borrowed her to clean up her bedroom after a busy night with a boyfriend (who she'd dumped after the boyfriend had made his own requests concerning the blonde slave). I'd even leant her out to...

...to...

...that nice car that Tracey drove suddenly looked a lot creepier. Really, Dad? Uh. At least I hadn't made it into a habit.

"Sure," I said. "Just, um, don't wear each other out, okay?"

"You too." Alesha sighed and lay back, hooking her fingers through her sweatpants and pushing them down. "Now come here, you."

"Don't break the couch!" Olivia yelled as we walked into the garage where the weights lay waiting. "You know, I remember when you and Tracey first started to mess around."

"Was it hard on you?"

"A little." She frowned. "I didn't want to share you."

"You shared me with Mai and Alesha already."

"I'm dating Alesha as well and Mai doesn't count- everyone knows that." She started her set and I hovered next to her. A little while later she said, "And I didn't want Tracey back in my life."

She'd wanted a complete split in this timeline for some reason. "What changed?"

"She was so much different around you. Happier. She just...stopped being so arrogant-"

"No," I said, "She didn't." I thought about her smug expression as she pleasured me earlier. "She just found something else to be proud about."

Olivia chuckled. "I guess. She's a hell of a lot less of a bitch, though. Mostly. Remember when she nearly ruined the lives of those guys who picked a fight with you?"

I shuddered at the memory of three musclebound assholes reduced to weeping children after a minute of her calmly spoken promises about what would happen if they dared try to hurt her master. "If I remember you wanted a piece of them yourself."

She went back to her weights with a grunt. "I gotta protect my nerds."

"Because of the sex?"

"Because I love you both." She paused halfway through her set and exhaled. "And the sex. I never thought I'd have so many orgies before college."

"You didn't think so? I can barely remember what life was like before..." I nearly said before I got the coins but managed to turn it into, "before you asked me for tutoring."

So a funny thing about sex. When you don't have it then it's all you can think about. But when you have it, then it's...well. It's still great. But it's suddenly not the most important thing in the world.

I'd spent two and a half days as Olivia's boyfriend. Two and a half days avoiding her or fucking her or trying to arrange matters so that she and I never existed; but I hadn't really spent much time just...with her.

We spent an hour with those weights, pushing out bodies while our mouths and minds just...wandered together, talking about mutual friends and old memories and hopes and...it wasn't better than sex. But it wasn't that much worse, either.

Olivia was funny and brash and surprisingly sweet. She was cruder than me and I could see the echoes of Oliver in everything she did. But as we talked and joked I could understand; understand how the other me, the me that learned how to do weights and cook and open myself up and push myself, how this guy could fall in love with this girl.

Then we finished and we jumped in the shower together as I soaped the sweat of that body of hers, that hard body with soft delicious curves, I decided that no, actually, sex was way better.

By the time we got out we were both handsy and giggling and horny as hell. We stumbled downstairs naked to see Alesha leaning back on the couch, Tracey kneeling primly on a cushion between her legs. Her top lay discarded on the bed and she squeezed her huge breasts, moaning.

"Have you been eating her out the whole time?" I asked. Tracey rose and smiled with an exhausted expression, murmuring, "Yesh."

"Where's Mai?"

"Gone home," Alesha murmured dreamily, "she was talking to Ben and I was, according to her, 'too loud."

"Come to bed, both of you. Tracey- you're strictly taking for the rest of the night, okay? And don't think we won't be studying tomorrow since you missed out tonight."

"Yesh mashster," she said, rising to her feet. "Wash I good?"

I stepped forward and gently stroked her head. "You're the best little slave girl anyone could ever want."

I swear to god she swooned a little as she walked into the bedroom with me. It was a busy night, that night and when we finished the bed was a tangled mess of stained sheets and discarded pillows. I fell asleep with all three girls using me as an impromptu pillow.

I slept well.

***

Tomorrow morning. Running with Olivia, preparing breakfast with Tracey. Banter and a quick snog with Mai, who stopped only to gush about her new (probably) boyfriend. Driving into school with four beautiful women as we talked about Prom.

Classes. English with Mai, laughing and talking like we always did even if her jokes were naughtier, her laughter freer than it ever was before. Maths with Olivia, helping her along, her dark brown eyes narrowed in concentration as she pushed herself to be better. History with Alesha and seeing her treat the litany of history's injustices like a challenge. Geography with Tracey, her eyes brimming with proud certainty whenever she looked my way.

For lunch we met on the bleachers. Mai read while Alesha and I watched Olivia play softball, shamelessly ogling her body. Tracey sat next to me, eyes closed in pleasure as I fed her lunch from my hand. The sun shone overhead and for a moment I forgot that this was all fake; that this was all temporary.

And then I saw Emma and it all came back to me.

She walked over to us like a cat approaching a pack of crippled pigeons. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked as she climbed the bleachers. "Or eager to get away?"

Mai eyed her warily. "What's up, Emma?"

"I need a word with your friend here," she said, turning to me. "I've found out what he's been looking for. I hope you're not too comfortable there, John. Because it's all about to end."

12