Master of Elements Ch. 01: Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean shook his friend off and ignored Brigit. Filled with alcohol and bravado he made straight for me. I screened everything out as I had been taught and concentrated hard on the air between him and me. I could sense, almost see, the air molecules. I arranged them into a nice hard wall between us. Sean slowed perceptibly; I knew that to him it would feel like he was trying to walk into a gale, the very air resisting his progress. Then I willed the air wall I had created to slam forward into my opponent.

All this had taken scarcely a second of time, although it seemed much slower to me. What Brigit and the other man saw was Sean smacked off his feet as if someone had just punched him and reel backward. Fortunately, his friend half caught him before he hit the pavement too hard. Both of them fell to the ground, struggled up, looked at me for a second and then turned and fled.

I glanced at Brigit. She looked like she might run away too. Instead, she gasped, "What the hell just happened? How .... How did you do that?"

"I just controlled the air between him and me, first to slow him down, then I hit him with it. Brigit, everything I told you this evening is true. Look, let me walk you back to the farm and I'll show you something else."

Her mood had changed again. She no longer thought me mad. Instead, she was caught between being intrigued and excited and being afraid. At the moment the fear was winning easily. The best thing I could do was act as normally as possible to put her more at ease and then try and work on increasing her interest. I took her hand and gently led her up the road in the direction of her home. She let me, which I took as a good sign, although perhaps it was just shock at what she had witnessed.

We soon left the village and were walking along the lane on which the farm sat with fields on either side marked off with stone walls. There was the occasional tree, bent from the winds that blew off the Atlantic. I paused under one of these and picked up a stick, a broken bit of branch that had presumably lain there since the winter. It was bone dry and ideal for my purpose.

"Watch" I said. I recalled the fire safety training I had received at my accountancy firm. A fire needed three things to get going - fuel, oxygen and heat. The stick was the fuel and there was plenty of air around; all I needed to do was provide the heat. I concentrated on the stick, and it began to smoulder, giving off a wisp of smoke then suddenly flames appeared. With another thought I extinguished the fire.

Brigit was gaping at me in amazement. I smiled at her and said, "You could do that, only much, much more powerfully. I can dabble with all five elements, but you are the Mistress of Fire."

She seemed lost for words; doubtless there were so many things she wanted to ask, but all she said was, "How?"

Transferring the stick to my left hand, I stuck my right in my jacket pocket and drew out a small steel box, perhaps 8 cm square and 5 cm high. It had a number lock on it. I entered the combination and opened the lid. Inside it resembled a jewellery box and it contained five gold rings, each set with a precious gemstone or, in one case, a pearl. Four of these bands were arranged as if the points of a compass, with the fifth in the centre. Working clockwise from the top the gems were sapphire, pearl, emerald, ruby and in the centre, diamond. Each stone was unusually large and beautiful.

"Wow", Bridget said in awe, "These must be worth a fortune."

"As gems, yes," I replied, "But for what they can do in the hands of their rightful owner, they are priceless. Take yours. You already know which it is."

She looked up and for the first time in hours I saw a dash of her old playfulness return. Those amazing green eyes twinkled, and she said, "Isn't a first date a little early to be offering a girl an engagement ring Chris?" Without waiting for an answer, she reached out her hand and took the ruby ring. The gem was red, the colour of fire.

I wondered for a moment which finger she would put it on. Slightly to my surprise she slipped it on the ring finger of her left hand, just as if it really was an engagement ring. However, I was not all surprised that it fitted perfectly - that was to be expected.

I handed her the stick. "You try. Concentrate on the stick and imagine it getting hotter. It should catch fire."

She screwed up her face in determined concentration and I was just thinking how cute she looked like that, when the stick suddenly became a blazing mass of flame for about a second before being entirely immolated into a blackened pile of ash.

"My God," I said, stepping back alarmed. Having power described to you is not the same as seeing it. Brigit, however, was staring at her hand.

"I was holding that burning stick and I didn't feel a thing," she said in wonder. "And look, my hand's fine." She held it up.

"Yes, you're the Mistress of Fire. I don't think it can harm you," I explained.

"The power .... It felt wonderful, natural, fulfilling ... like it was something I had always missed even though I didn't know it was there. Does it come from the ring?" She sounded excited, all her fear forgotten.

"No, the power is yours. The ring just helped open your mind to it. I think in time, if you practice, you wouldn't need the ring at all." I paused. I was coming to the part I was conflicted about. There were plenty of things the old man had told me about that scared me witless, but this was the part that I felt was morally wrong, abominable even, although the more basic animal part of me had warmed to the idea since I had met Brigit.

"But" I said, "you might want to take the ring off now and forgo the power, because it has other properties too. Bad ones, things that are wrong. The rings and my amulet are centuries old; I guess they were a product of their time."

"What do you mean?" Brigit asked, holding her hand up and looking at the gold band and the beautiful ruby.

"Well," I said hesitantly, embarrassed, "as I understand it if you choose to wear the ring you will, umm, sort of, well, fall in love with me and want to be with me ... you know .... In every way," I finished lamely.

Brigit gave me a broad grin, "Well that doesn't sound so bad." I wondered if she meant it or whether the ring was already having an effect.

"And there's something worse. You would feel a strong need, a compulsion in fact, to obey any instructions I gave you. Apparently, this was built in by the people who started this business in ancient times to ensure order in the group. They assumed that a collection of women would need a man in charge. I know it's horrible - a man ordering a group of strong women around like so many servants ..."

"Hmm," said Brigit with a wicked look in her eye, "I suppose that depends on what sort of 'orders' you are likely to be give me; anything particular in mind?" She laughed as I blushed again. "If it's alright, I think I'll keep the ring. The rush when I ignited that stick ... it was like nothing I've ever felt before. I need to know more, much more. As for the rest ... well, we'll see. Come on, I'd better get home or mum and dad will be worrying."

In ten more minutes, we had made it back to the farm. I said, "Here you are. I'd better go. If you give me your mobile number, I'll ring you in the morning and we can talk some more."

"Have you got anywhere to sleep tonight?" Brigit asked.

"No, not really. To be honest I was going to go back to my car and try and find a hotel somewhere that's still open and, if not, see what sleep I can get in the car."

"No chance of a hotel out here," she said. "We're a long way from civilisation. Look, it's a fine night. The barn over there has a hay loft. Why not bed down there for the night? It'll be more comfortable than your car at least."

"Would that be ok with your mum and dad?" I asked.

"Oh, there's no need to bother them about it. Look, go in the barn. You'll see a wooden ladder up to the hayloft. Make yourself comfortable and I'll bring you a blanket in half an hour or so." She turned to go into the house, then suddenly turned back and put her arms around my waist, went up on her toes and kissed me. Just as quickly she let go, said "see you soon" and then ran into the house. I stared after her for a moment and then went into the barn.

*****

I settled myself in the straw to wait. It was more comfortable than I had expected, although a blanket to lie on, another to cover me and a cushion for my head would all be welcome. I had to wait about 40 minutes but then I heard the patter of feet entering the barn and someone started climbing the ladder. It was Brigit and she had the blankets and a pillow tucked under her arm. I took the bedding from her and helped her into the loft.

She was wearing trainers on her feet - presumably the farm yard was not something to cross barefoot - but apart from that she had changed into a long nightie, a rather sweet pink with little flowers on that I might have thought a girl of nineteen might have been embarrassed by. Perhaps she was, because suddenly she seized the hem of the garment, pulled it upwards over her head and the great mass of curly red hair, and then off her arms. She threw it to one side, kicked off the trainers and stood in front of me completely naked.

The sun had set and the moon had not yet risen, so I was only viewing Brigit in twilight but that was enough to take my breath away. She was slim but still femininely curved. Her breasts were not large - B cup at most - but perfectly formed and the nipples were erect buttons seemingly hardened with desire. Her hips swelled out giving her the classical hour-glass figure and a little tuft of carefully trimmed hair above an otherwise shaven pussy confirmed she was a natural redhead.

"There's something you should know," she said. "I'm a virgin. I'd like to say that's because I'm a good Catholic girl but I think the real reason is that I was waiting for you, even though I didn't know it. And now you're here. I want you ... I ... I hope you like me."

The last part was said with a sudden nervousness as if she feared I might reject her. There was no chance of that, although I was feeling guilty about this - was this real, the effect of the ring or a bit of both? Whatever the answer, all I said was the thing at the forefront of my mind: "You look amazing - so beautiful."

Brigit took this as encouragement. She smiled, stepped forward, embraced me and we kissed, a long lingering kiss. I could feel her nakedness pressing against me through my own clothing. Suddenly I found myself stripping, Brigit helping me. Almost before I knew it, I was naked and we were lying on one of the blankets in each other's arms, still kissing. My interest in her was only too apparent, as my cock was hardening rapidly.

Brigit saw the amulet hung around my neck on a gold chain. Attached to it was a circle of gold in which was embedded five gems, much smaller than the ruby on her ring - A sapphire, pearl, emerald and ruby on the outside and a diamond in the centre. "Is that ..." she started to ask.

"Yes, it's all linked. Same as you are wearing the ring, I was given this." However, I had no desire to get into a detailed discussion about esoteric matters at that moment. I was lying on a blanket with a gorgeous naked young redhead and my cock was insisting that was the top priority. It gave a sudden jerk upward as it reached full erection.

Brigit noticed and without saying anything she freed herself from my arms and moved lower down my body until her head was level with my cock. She reached out a hand, gently gripped my excited organ and stoked it a few times. It throbbed with delight and grew even harder. Then Brigit moved closer but she didn't take my cock in her mouth at once. Instead, keeping her hand on my dick, she licked and gently sucked on my balls before running her tongue up the rigid stem.

I was almost groaning with pleasure and desire by the time she finally wrapped her lips around my cock head and took it into her warm, wet mouth. I felt her tongue brush the sensitive frenulum. "Wow, you're good at that," I gasped, "I thought you said you were inexperienced!"

She let go of my cock for a moment and grinned sexily at me, "I said I was a virgin. That doesn't mean that I haven't done a few things. I've had a couple of boyfriends since I was eighteen."

"Then let me do something for you," I said. "Why don't you ..." I twirled a finger. She took my meaning, stood up, turned around and lowered her pussy toward my face, before bending forward to take my cock back in her mouth. I admired her beautiful pussy from close up; I could see her hard clitoris and the parted soft moist lips of her vulva. I inhaled the beautiful scent of feminine arousal and my cock hardened a little more in her sucking mouth.

I put my hands on her tight rounded bottom cheeks and lowered her down a little to meet my mouth. I began to gently lick and probe her pussy with my tongue. Brigit tasted divine; a goddess indeed. We pleasured each other with our mouths for some time but eventually I put a stop to it. If Brigit had carried on much longer I would have cum in her mouth and that wasn't what either of us wanted.

I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and said, "Brigit, get up and the lie on the blanket. It's time." She didn't argue or, in fact, say anything at all but immediately did as I asked, me making way for her on the blanket. I wasn't surprised. Everything I had been told about this business had proved true so far and so I guessed the part about being obeyed was likely to as well.

I moved over Brigit and gently parted her legs. The look she was giving me as she lay looking up mingled longing with just a hint of fear. "I'll be gentle," I whispered. I stroked her pussy with my hand; she was wet from the tonguing I had given her. Slowly, I slipped a finger insider her vaginal opening. She gave a small gasp but then relaxed again. I added a second easily enough. She was as ready for this as she would ever be.

I withdrew my fingers and gripping my erection, I brought the head of my cock to the entrance to her vagina. I pushed forward and the bulbous head slid inside. Brigit gave another gasp and then murmured, "Oh, god, yes, Chris please do it."

I thrust forward again and my cock encountered her hymen. It was intact and my breaking it might hurt but she led an active life on the farm and I was hopeful that this might not cause her too much pain. I moved back and pushed forward; the obstruction gave a little. I pulled back until only the head of my cock was inside her, then I thrust forward hard and fast using the full power of my buttocks and legs. My cock slammed through her hymen and penetrated deep into her pussy.

Brigit gave a cry of pain and, resisting the urge to begin thrusting in and out of her, I instead held her close in my arms. She soon let me know that I didn't need to worry. She looked up into my face with moist green eyes and said, "Thank you; I've wanted that for a while now. You've made me a woman. Now make me feel like one."

I smiled back at her, "Believe me, it'll be my pleasure." I bent my head and took her right nipple in my mouth, sucking on the excited little bud, while my hips began to move my rock-hard cock in and out of her. Brigit responded, pushing back against the dick invading her virgin pussy. Soon she had taken my full length and my balls nestled against her hot flesh with each inward thrust.

Mutual passion began to take over. Our gentle lovemaking became something closer to lustful fucking and the supposed 'sweet Catholic girl' began to show the actual volcanic fires that burnt within her. Some of Brigit's language almost shocked me. As she built to her orgasm she suddenly plunged her fingernails into my back - I had marks afterward - and said fiercely into my ear, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck my cunt hard!" With a bit more experience Brigit was going to be quite a wildcat in bed - I supposed I should have expected nothing else from the 'Mistress of Fire'.

Then she was cumming; she flushed red from chest to forehead and screwed her face up as waves of pleasure swept through her. The sight was too exciting for me. My balls tightened and with a final thrust deep within her spasming cunt, I shot string after string of my cum inside her, flooding her virgin womb with my sperm.

We lay together for a while, covered in sweat, deep in the emotional satisfaction of our mutual climax, my cock still inside her slowly wilting. Finally, I rolled off Brigit and lay at her side. I noticed a little blood from her broken hymen followed my withdrawn cock and a great deal more of her and my mingled cum juices.

"That was ... amazing," I said at last.

"Yes. It was everything I dreamed it might be and more," Brigit said contentedly. "But I guess I ought to tell you, I'm not on any contraception. I told you I was a good Catholic girl. Not that I care. It was worth the risk."

"Actually, there is no risk," I said. Then seeing her look, I added, "Don't worry, I'm fine and so I imagine are you. It's just that one of the things Gwydion Jones told me is that so long as our mission is live and on-going it is impossible for any of the girls to get pregnant. I assume the ancients thought that babies would rather get in the way."

"Do you mean I can have as much sex as I like with no risk of getting pregnant!" said Brigit, sitting up in surprise.

"That's what I just said."

"Well in that case ..." Brigit reached over and took my flaccid cock in her hand and began to stroke it. "I hope you have plenty of energy Chris. Because you're going to need it ..."

*****

The following morning I woke late. The sun was streaming through the open square that was the hay loft's window and a glance at my watch told me it was 9.50 a.m. It was not surprising that I had slept in late. It had been four in the morning before Brigit had left me, slipping away to ensure that she was found in her bed by her parents, not in the barn with a man she had met for the first time only a few hours earlier.

Before she had left we had made love twice more, so I was entitled to feel weary - only I didn't. I felt more alive than I could ever remember before. I had also woken with a raging 'morning wood'. My cock was as hard as a bar of iron.

At that moment there was a noise; someone had entered the barn. I rolled over and peeked warily down but saw at once there was no need for concern. It was Brigit. She was pulling a suitcase on wheels behind her and in the other hand she held a plastic bag. She wasn't in her farm gear either; she was wearing a green top that matched her eyes and a short skirt that showed off her superb legs.

She parked the suitcase and began to climb the wooden ladder to where I lay. I moved back and soon she appeared, giving me a beaming smile as she clambered into loft. "Morning Master," she said cheerily. She put the plastic bag down next to me. "I brought you some breakfast. I've also packed my stuff and told mum and dad I am leaving with you this morning to go and see about that legacy."

"What did you call me?" I said in surprise. I had absorbed she was coming with me, but her first statement was a shock.

"When we are around people I'll call you Chris of course, but when we are alone like this then Master seems more ... well, it just feels right," she replied.

"Brigit, that's the ring talking," I said, slightly alarmed.

"Perhaps a bit," she conceded. "But not completely. I have a destiny; you know that. You revealed it to me for the first time yesterday, but I think inside I've always known. I've waited my whole life for something to happen and now it has and you are a big part of it. That makes you special. I want to be with you, to please you, to understand and follow you. You are my Master and I am your servant; it's as simple as that - and I like it that way."