Master of Elements Ch. 01: Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the beautiful nineteen-year-old girl standing in the hayloft. I was starting to love her sweet but lively personality. I already desired her hot body. And I believed what she had just told me; her sincerity was obvious. Maybe the idea of her obeying me was not so awful and evil after all, if that was what she really wanted. Also, I had to admit, I was feeling conscious of that morning erection hidden under my blanket.

"Pull your skirt up to your waist, spread your legs a little and then play with yourself through your panties." I said it calmly but it was still unmistakably an order. Brigit gave a start of surprise, then a shiver ran through her and her face took on an expression of pleasure and longing. Keeping her eyes firmly fixed on my face, she pulled up her skirt, parted her legs and began to rub and stroke her clitoris and pussy through the plain white knickers that had now been revealed.

I threw the blanket off me to disclose my rampant erection, which I took in hand and gently stroked. Brigit gave a little gasp of desire. I could see a damp patch starting to appear on her panties. "Remove your underwear and then continue playing with yourself" I said confidently. She did as instructed.

Soon I could see she was nicely wet. "Come here Brigit," I ordered. "Now crouch over my cock. In a moment I want you to fuck yourself on my cock; to ride it until we both cum - but not yet. First you have to ask nicely." I was starting to enjoy this; but I could see Brigit was too. She desperately wanted my cock inside her, so I was making her wait and that was driving her desire even higher.

"Please Master, I want to fuck you," she whispered.

"Tell me exactly what you want," I said.

"I want your big hard cock, Master. I want to feel it inside my soft wet pussy, fucking me hard. I want to give you pleasure with my body, Master. I am your slave, use me how you want." She was practically panting with need now; this was turning her on at least as much as it was me.

"Beg for it then slave," I said, picking up on the word she had used,

"Ohh, Master, please, please fuck my cunt. Your slave is not worthy but she begs you to take her ..."

I think it was the surprise of hearing such a respectable young lady say 'cunt' that did it - she'd said it last night but that was in throws of passion - but whatever the reason I now used my hand to position my cock head to the opening to her vagina and with a fierce upward thrust I impaled Brigit on my hard erection. She was soaking wet and I slid into her easily. A few more thrusts and she had taken in all. Her tight, wet pussy felt so good around my cock and she seemed to feel the same about the hardness of the dick penetrating her.

As I lay back on the hay and the beautiful teen began to ride my cock, her red hair flopping and her small but delightful breasts bouncing under her top with the effort, it occurred to me that the task before her and me was challenging and frankly terrifying but it did seem like it was going to have its compensations - and gorgeous and sexy ones at that. Soon we would have to go north to look for the Mistress of Air. All I knew was that she would be blonde, blue-eyed, aged between 18 and 22 and very beautiful. And for the first time I was actually looking forward to it.

*****

Authors note: The standard mind control story involves (generally) a guy controlling and enslaving a string of pretty women, essentially for his own benefit. Well, I've done that a few times now - with a couple of twists - and there doesn't seem much mileage in repeating the exercise.

However, my story "The Good Master" was well received which made me think of writing a series where the mind controller is essentially a decent enough guy who has been forced by circumstances into doing what he does. This, together with some existing ideas I have played with for a long time, is the origin of Master of Elements.

Conceivably this could have been posted in the fantasy category, but for me it is really about exploring another aspect of mind control. Chapter 2 will start to expand on the backstory hinted at here and introduce Freya, Mistress of Air.