Master of Elements Ch. 02: Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor was Brigit slow to tell me I was wrong. "First of all, the girl's drop-dead gorgeous. I've never had the slightest interest in women before, but when she said she was bisexual, it sent all these shivery feelings through my body and to be honest I found my panties were getting damp."

I interrupted her, "Oh, yeah, I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid that another effect of the rings is that the wearers are likely to be attracted to each other as well as to me. I appreciate it must be dreadful to be messed around with like this, but maybe we can find a way..."

Brigit in turn interrupted me, "What are you talking about? I loved it. I've got a whole head full of exciting new things I want to try and it's turning me on like crazy. What I was about to say was that Freya's wearing the ring now. I imagine that it's having the same effect on her as it did on me, which means she is sat at work finding both of us increasingly desirable. You dislike her coldness. Well I think the Mistress of Fire is just the girl to deal with that!"

"You're planning something," I accused her. Brigit was fighting a battle between looking excited and smug.

"Master, if you don't mind me suggesting a plan?" said Brigit, not looking especially humble. I nodded. "Invite Freya to our hotel tonight. I'm certain she will agree to come. After dinner make yourself scarce for about an hour. Find a bar and have a drink or something. Then come back. I guarantee you that the 'ice maiden' will have melted."

"Why are you so certain that she'll accept?" I asked.

"God, men are so dumb sometimes... or maybe insensitive is a better word. As one woman watching another, I could see how attracted she was to both of us. She was quietly checking me out and whenever she looked at you her eyes widened, her lips slightly parted and she dipped her head and toyed with her hair. She was fancying you like mad and you didn't even notice!"

I laughed. "You keep telling me that I'm your Master. Are you supposed to call me dumb?"

Brigit dipped her head and looked up at me with eyes widened. A thrill of pleasure went through me. "If I've been naughty then I should be punished Master. You'll have to spank me sometime. But I promise I'll make it up to you later." Then she parted her lips and ran her tongue round them to wet them. My heart raced a little faster. Sometimes I wondered just who was really in charge here.

*****

I rang Freya and just as my flame-haired lover had predicted she readily agreed to my request to come to the hotel for dinner and further discussion. The three of us ate but after the main course I announced that I needed to deal with some urgent business and left Freya and Brigit to finish. The cost would be going on the hotel bill so they had no need to worry about paying and on arrival I had asked the hotel for two key cards, so access to our room wasn't a problem either.

I took myself off to a bar to wait, a business made duller by the fact I decided to restrict myself to a single drink. I found myself watching an early season football match between two Swedish teams I had never heard of playing a game in a cup competition of which my ignorance was equally profound and anyway I prefer rugby. Still, at least it didn't matter that the commentary was in Swedish.

After half an hour I got a text from Brigit saying 'Give me another hour and then come to the room'. It was followed by three hearts. This sounded promising so far as it went, but left me with more time to kill and that was something that the powers of the amulet hung round my neck under my shirt were no help with whatever. Eventually the hands on my watch consented to move and I made my way back to the hotel.

When I reached the room Brigit and I was sharing I paused in the corridor outside. Although muffled by the intervening door, there were distinctive and unmistakable noises coming from within - a mix of bed springs in motion and little feminine gasps and moans. Not wanting to alarm the occupants I opened the door with as much stealth as I could. It made an audible click when I swiped the key card in the lock, but otherwise I succeeded in being quiet, carefully closing the door behind me.

Once inside the room I had no doubt as to what was taking place, although I couldn't see everything yet. The door opened on a short corridor only a few paces long, with a bathroom to the left and wardrobe cupboards to the right. Silently I took the few steps to where the corridor opened into the main bedroom, with its king-sized double bed and carefully peeked round the corner. It was clear that neither Freya nor Brigit were aware of my presence yet, being too wrapped up in each other and what they were doing. And as to that, it was the most excitingly erotic thing I had ever seen.

Both girls were on the bed and completely naked. Freya was on her back, her eyes closed, her blonde hair damp with perspiration and a look of concentrated pleasure on her face. Her mouth was slightly open and she was panting, taking shallow breaths, but also muttering a stream of instructions in her accented English, "Yes, yes, do that, the way I showed you, the way I did it to you, ohh, yes, that's right, ohhh, ohhhh..." She had her legs spread, while her left hand was tweaking the erect nipples of her breasts and her right resting on the back of Brigit's head, Freya's fingers tangled in the Irish girl's curly red hair.

Brigit's head was between Freya's spread legs although I couldn't see her face, just that mass of flame red hair. Her mouth was pressed against Freya's pussy and the blonde girl was making sure it stayed there although Brigit showed no signs of wanting to move. Brigit's right arm was moving back and forth quite fast and I guessed that he was driving a finger - or maybe more - into Freya's cunt, fucking her, and low squelching sound confirmed her tongue and lips were bathing Freya's pussy and clit with wet stroking caresses.

The sound and scent of female arousal filled the room and I was in no hurry to do anything, enjoying the sight too much, although I did begin to quietly remove my clothes. I had not seen Freya naked before and she was everything I could have hoped for. Her body was toned and slim, suggesting she was very fit, and she had larger breasts than Brigit, C-cup at least. Better yet, the 'ice maiden' I had disliked so much was gone. Seeing her in the grip of passion I wanted her very much.

But my lustful eyes were also turned to Brigit. She was lying face down and I was able to follow the graceful arch of her naked back down to the swell of her buttocks and her shapely legs. The lower part of her was near the bottom of the bed and it would be a simple matter to join the girls, pull Brigit a little further down the bed, lift her hips and enter her pussy from behind. I gathered that Freya had already gone down on her and I was confident that Brigit would be more than ready to be fucked.

However, before I could put this idea into effect matters reached a - literal - climax on the bed. Freya gave a low moan, her hands left her breasts and Brigit's hair and instead got a firm grip of the bedsheets and she thrust her groin up toward her redheaded lover's mouth. Brigit redoubled her efforts with tongue and fingers and was rewarded as Freya's hips shuddered, a flush coloured her pale skin and I knew she had cum. Judging by the way she collapsed back on the bed afterward, it had been a powerful orgasm.

Brigit lifted her head from between Freya's thighs and I saw her face was smeared with the blonde girl's juices and that she was sporting a satisfied smile. Then she glanced round and immediately saw me, quite naked by now and with my erect cock in my hand. She gave a small gasp of surprise and this caused Freya to open her eyes and see me also. She made no protest but just regarded me with post-orgasmic languor.

Now I'll not deny that my mind was thinking 'threesome'. Like a lot of men, I guess, it was a fantasy of mine and I had never got close before. But nor did I this time. Brigit rolled over and got up. She walked over slowly, letting me enjoy the sight of her naked body before she came up close, pressed herself against me and kissed me deeply. I could taste Freya's pussy juices on her lips and feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

"She's ready for you Master," Brigit said quietly, "You'll find her changed. I'm going to take a shower so you can have this time together." I realised she was right. I owed Freya my full attention and I certainly wanted her. Still, part of me hoped that threesome would happen eventually.

I moved to the bottom of the bed and looked down at Freya; she hadn't moved from her position on her back and was regarding me with half-closed eyes. I felt the weight of the amulet round my neck and the sapphire on her ring caught the light. I realised she had moved it to her left hand ring finger, just as with Brigit. I was about to test how far my control over her extended when, to my surprise, she spoke first.

"I understand what you told me is true. I am Freya the Mistress of Air. You are the Seeker and Protector - and you are my Master," she said quietly. My dick jerked upward, when she said the last word. It was doing things to my brain and my body. "You will teach me and I will obey you in all things. I live to please you. I know you want me to show more passion and I will. Master, I beg you to fuck me. We must become one. I plead that you take me hard and fast and without mercy."

"Umm... err... wow... Freya," I said, taken aback by her words and the warmth with which they had been delivered. She was like a different girl from earlier; Brigit really had worked some magic. My heart beat a little faster. Rallying, I put on a sterner voice. "I accept your submission and I will make you mine now."

Since we were both naked and I was standing there with a rock hard erection and she was lying on the bed, legs spread and pussy wet from her session with Brigit, I did the obvious thing. I got up on the bed, positioned my cock head to her vaginal entrance then thrust forward. My cock slid into her wet cunt easily. I carried on until she had taken it to the balls and then gently I lay on top of her so our skin was touching from groin the chest.

It felt wonderful. Her wet but tight pussy was gripping my cock as I gently thrust in and out. It could feel the soft flesh of her belly against mine and the globes of her breasts against my chest. I leant my head forward and kissed her neck, then moved up to finally kiss her lips. She opened her mouth and I drove my tongue into it, where it mingled with hers. Then I drew back and looked at her face. Even with sweat sticking her blonde hair to her forehead she was stunningly beautiful and the best thing of all was the look of submission in her gaze.

Yes, it was wonderful, but it was also not quite right. She had asked that I take her. This slow gentle missionary position fucking was sweet, but I thought she wanted more - and so did I. Time to test that control. I pulled back, withdrew my cock, noticing how wet with her love juices it was, and stood up.

"Freya get up. Stand over there in front of that mirror - no, facing it. Now put your hands on the wall bend forward slightly and spread your legs."

She obeyed me instantly and without question, saying no more than a hurried "Yes Master" at the start. Soon the Swedish girl was in the position I had ordered, hands on the wall, legs parted, facing the mirror, her back to me. I admired the way her long blonde hair cascaded down her shapely back and the rounded globes of her superb bottom. Filled with an irresistible desire, I moved up behind her, kissed her shoulders and let my hands stoke and gently squeeze her smooth buttocks.

Then it was time to make her mine. Once more I brought my cock to her pussy and slid into her only this time from behind. The feel of her tight vagina round my hard dick was as delightful as before. Gripping her hips I began to thrust in and out once more, at a steadily increasing speed. The mirror added to my pleasure. If I glanced down I could see Freya's hair, back and bottom and my cock powering in and out of her, but if I looked round her at the mirror I could see her breasts gyrating with each thrust and the look of pleasure on her face.

I fucked her harder and faster, gripping her hips firmly as she bent forward more so I could penetrate her more deeply. Freya was taking my full length each time now, my balls slapping against her as I hammered my cock into her needy cunt. It felt great, genuine mastery of a girl that wanted to be mastered; she would take whatever I could give her and welcome it. Finally though, she did make one plea: "M...Master," it was hard for her to get the words out while being ferociously shafted from behind, "P...Please might I touch myself?"

"You may," I said. Freya took one hand from the wall and slipped it between her legs and was soon rubbing at her clitoris. Scarcely more than 30 seconds later I felt her cunt grip my cock, her face and neck flushed and she gave a low moan. Her legs almost gave at the knees as a huge orgasm swept through the blonde's body. I gripped her round the waist to hold her up but did not stop the relentless thrusting of my cock into her pussy.

I knew I would soon be joining her. Watching Freya's face in the mirror as she came had been a huge turn-on. I was fucking her brutally now, slamming my cock in and out of her pussy, holding nothing back. I felt my balls tighten; not long now. I thrust my dick deep within her cunt and held it there and my cock and balls spasmed and pleasure shot through me as I pumped string after string of sperm deep inside her. Then, utterly exhausted, my cock still buried in my cunt, I half led, half carried Freya to the bed and we collapsed on it, our bodies still entwined.

"Wow," said Brigit's voice. I looked up and saw her standing watching in the same place I had earlier. Her hair was wet from the shower she had taken, but she was naked and had her hand between her legs, playing with herself, "Would you do that to me sometime, Master?"

I grinned at her, "Happily, although I might need a little rest first."

Freya let my wilting cock slide out of her, followed by a sticky trail of my sperm and her cum. She rolled over and looked me in the eyes. I saw warmth, adoration, perhaps even the beginnings of love in her face. Her sapphire ring gleamed brightly. "Thank you Master," she said, "That was... amazing. Just what I needed."

I concluded that - yes - I did like this girl after all; a lot. In fact, thoughts of that threesome started to arise in my mind again, only to be immediately dashed when Freya suddenly sat up. She said something in Swedish and then added.

"Damn, sorry, I've got to go. I'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend. I'll use the opportunity to tell him we are breaking up - don't worry, he knows my rules; I don't do love or exclusive relationships." Then she paused, looking first as Brigit and then at me and added, "Or at least, I didn't used to." Then she ran off for a quick shower. Before Freya left the hotel room she gave both of us a passionate kiss, and promised to see us tomorrow.

"Well, that went well," said Brigit grinning happily after the blonde's swift exit.

"You could say that," I said smiling back at her. "What exactly did you do to her?"

"Mostly just what you saw; she taught me how to lick pussy and I repaid the compliment. However, she's air and I'm fire; somehow we seem to work well together. I sort of warmed her up a bit. They say warm air rises."

"That doesn't make any sense!" I laughed.

"Maybe not, but it worked, didn't it?" said Brigit smugly.

I looked at the flame-haired beauty. She had put a bathrobe on but nothing else. "Umm... I need a shower too," I said, "fancy joining me? It always helps to have someone to wash your back... and other parts."

Brigit's grin grew wider. "What are we waiting for?" she asked and let the bathrobe slide to the floor.

*****

In Chapter 3 our hero and heroines are attacked for the first time and Chris finally begins to reveal more of the truth to the girls.

12