Master of Elements Ch. 03: Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwydion taught me much and might have instructed me in more but all this came to an abrupt and gruesome end. I was at work one day when two policemen arrived to see me. Gwydion Jones was dead, probably murdered. His body - or what was left of it - had been found in a park not far away. Naturally, as his only known associate in London, the police were keen to interview me but it was soon clear I was not a suspect - there were a dozen people who could confirm that I had been at work at the time of his death. However, they had another, grimmer, reason for wanting me. In the absence of any next of kin I was asked to identify the body.

It was not a pretty sight. Gwydion had been - I believe the term is 'eviscerated'. It was as if something with huge claws had ripped him apart. The police weren't sure what to make of it, wavering between his having been attacked by some kind of animal, perhaps a big cat someone had been keeping illegally as a pet and which had escaped, or it being an attack by a gang wielding especially vicious knives.

I gave my statement to the police and told them I would be abroad for some time, which they did not see as a problem so long as they could contact me. Then I emailed a 'with immediate effect' resignation letter to my employer - yet another bridge burnt. I didn't even risk going back to my flat in case something might be waiting there for me. I had the amulet and the rings and plenty of money thanks to the mysterious Treasurer so I could buy anything else I needed.

Unlike the police I had no doubt what had happened to Gwydion. The reality was just as it looked - something with huge claws had ripped him apart. Something that could move invisibly; that could assume any shape it would helpful; and could control the very matter around it. I also knew that I was next in line. Gwydion could no longer help me, so it was time to go and find the only people who possibly could; the Mistresses of the five elements.

But that too held danger - for them. Once found and gathered they would become visible to our enemy. An enemy I had no idea how to defeat.

*****

Freya and Brigit sat in silence for a time digesting what I had told them. Finally, Brigit spoke: "So, what you are saying is that while we are together, we are in danger because the enemy can see us?"

"Yes, but also that the only way we can possibly win is with all your strength. What seems to have happened is that the first time back in 251 BCE the enemy was caught by surprise and easily defeated, but with each successive occasion it has learnt. Last time, in the middle-ages, they only just won and then at the cost of everyone dying, save a single survivor who lived just long enough to pass on the story."

"Who survived?" Brigit asked.

"One of the women. It seems the monks weren't interested enough in the fate of girls to record which one," I replied, "and anyway, she didn't live long".

"And yet they had just saved everyone's lives," said Brigit in disgust.

"I think the monks ascribed that to the intervention of God," I said. Brigit was still looking angry on behalf of those long dead predecessors of hers.

Freya had said nothing, looking lost in thought but now she spoke: "Each time the same pattern has been followed. The Seeker finds the elemental Mistresses one by one - correct?" I confirmed that was the case. "And you say that the enemy is learning each time?" I nodded. "Therefore, the answer is clear," said the blonde girl calmly.

"Really?" It certainly wasn't clear to me. "What should we do?"

"We must break the pattern and act differently. Do something that will not be expected and make it harder for our enemy to find us. We must split up. You and Brigit go to Africa and find the Mistress of Earth. I will go to China and seek the Mistress of Water. As we will be separated, we should be safe from being found."

"Why would you be the one to go alone and how could you find Water without my help?" I asked. "I mean, China is a big place with a huge population. It wouldn't be so much like looking for a needle in a haystack as looking for a specific needle in a huge stack of needles."

"I'm older and more experienced than Brigit; she needs your help more than me. And as Brigit has shown, once I get close then I will be able to sense her presence and in terms of how to get close ... well, I shall use my intelligence," said Freya coolly.

I wondered if she was implying that I hadn't been using mine so far. However, there was another issue with her plan. "The problem is that if you do succeed in finding the girl then there will be two of you and you will be back to being visible. And if Brigit and I are somewhere thousands of miles away then we will be no help."

"True," Freya conceded, "but you've admitted that if we all travel together, we will probably be in serious trouble. I'm willing to take the risk and if I succeed and so do you then we can arrange to meet up as soon as possible at a central location but travel there separately."

I didn't much like her plan but I had to concede it was a better one than I had managed to come up with. "All right," I said reluctantly, "we'll try it. But keep in constant contact and let me know as soon as you find out anything relevant."

*****

We made the travel arrangements as quickly as we could. I was keen to get the girls split up before anything else bad could happen. Freya would go to Hong Kong because it seemed as good a place to start the search for the Mistress of Water as any. I would go with Brigit to South Africa, which was probably going to be the wrong place to find the Mistress of Earth but it was a start.

It was only as we laid these plans that it hit all three of us how painful separation would be. No wonder our predecessors had stayed together, even at the risk of their own lives. Being separated from Freya even temporarily felt like having a limb severed and I know Brigit felt the same. Freya's way of coping was to arrange a special farewell gathering before our parting. She said we should experience a little Swedish culture by having a sauna together.

Freya had a friend with a proper sauna room in her house who was going to be away from home with her family for a few days and gave permission for Freya to use the place. My Swedish lover had the key and let is in. "Please look after everything here. I want it all kept nice for my friend," Freya asked.

We disappeared off the change, by mutual agreement doing this separately even though we had already seen everything there was to see of one another. I appeared in the living room dressed in a towel. I glanced in a mirror and thought I looked none too bad. My naked upper body showed a decently muscular physique and flat stomach. Some better defined abs would be improvement; perhaps I should work on that.

"Hmm," said Brigit to Freya, "We have a very handsome Master; lucky us."

I coughed, embarrassed. "Well, I want to try out that sauna, fancy joining me?" The girls were also both wrapped in towels, although they had tied theirs higher over their breasts.

"It will take a while to get the temperature right," said Freya.

"Ha," snorted Brigit, "don't worry about that, I'll take care of it."

I opened the back door and all three of us crossed the short distance to the sauna which was in a separate building, a sort of wooden shed. I took the precaution of taking a chilled bottle of white wine I had earlier put in the fridge and three glasses.

We switched on the light, which shone a deliberately subdued yellow. A brazier of coals sat in the centre of the room, as yet dark and unheated. Brigit gave a grin and waved her hand; suddenly they were glowing a dull red, the perfect temperature. Freya placed a bowl of water on the coals, scented with pine oil. Soon a heavy but pleasant atmosphere of scented steam filled the place and I handed round the glasses of wine.

A wooden bench attached to the walls ran around three sides of the central coal fire, wide enough for a person to lie on or just lounge against the wall. I was doing the latter, my legs stretched out toward the brazier, the towel across my groin.

Brigit and Freya glanced at each other and seemed to reach some unspoken agreement. They both stood, stripped off their towels and sat back down entirely naked. At which point I forgot all propriety and simply sat there ogling the two perfect - in their different ways - female bodies revealed to my gaze; not that the girls seemed to mind. Brigit gave me her best cheeky grin while Freya pretended demure indifference.

"This is relaxing," Brigit said lounging back. "I could get used to it. After this is all over Chris, you'll have to get one of these."

I was busy studying the curves of her body, but this reference to a future that seemed clouded was not lost on me. I decided to forget my fears for this evening. "Yes, it's great. Thank you Freya," I said, doing my best to divert my gaze from the girls.

For a moment we all lay back enjoying the heat and relaxing. I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander. Then I swiftly opened them again when I heard Freya say to Brigit, "Would you like me to give you a massage? I've been told I have some skill in that." The blonde girl had a bottle of massage oil in her hand, which had obviously already been kept in here.

"Oh, yes please," squealed the Irish girl with unrestrained enthusiasm.

"Lie down on your front," Freya said. Brigit did so and the blonde girl took the bottle and poured some oil onto her hand. She started working the smooth, shiny liquid into the shoulders and neck of the redhead, who was making little cooing noises of bliss. Freya used both hands to massage oil into her back, long strokes of her hands steadily working their way down under they reached her buttocks.

"Hmmm, that's so good," murmured Brigit as Freya continued on massaging oil into her firm but soft bottom cheeks. I was watching intently and under my towel my cock was rapidly hardening. A naked Freya stroking and teasing an equally nude Brigit and slowly reducing her to quivering jelly was just about the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed.

Freya's fingers had slid down the crack of Brigit's ass and were touching her pussy. All pretence this was a simple massage had been dropped; it was openly sexual and the Irish girl certainly had no complaint, easing her legs apart to give better access. Freya gently stroked the redhead's labia and clitoris with her oily fingers. It was clear that Brigit was on the edge, seduced by the eroticism of the preceding massage. Only a little more stimulation and she would cum.

With the smallest of smiles to herself, Freya withdrew her hand and started to massage Brigit's legs. The redhead gave a small whimper of frustration and wriggled her hips a little, but made no protest. She realised that her friend intended to make her wait, building the tension and that her eventual orgasm would be all the stronger for being teased.

Freya didn't rush it, but at last her massage of Brigit's leg muscles was complete and she told the redhead to turn over onto her back. Freya applied more oil to her hands and leant over Brigit's tummy to massage her arms and shoulders. Working her way down she next reached Brigit's chest and her small but shapely breasts; the redhead smiled up at her, a look of bliss on her face. One at a time, first the left then the right, Freya rubbed oil onto Brigit's breasts, cupping and stroking the delicious rounded flesh. Brigit had rather prominent nipples and they were now standing hard and erect; she was back to wriggling around and I wondered if she might orgasm simply from having her breasts stroked.

By now I had thrown my towel aside too. My cock was at full erection and I gently stroked it as I watched the erotic show Freya was orchestrating unfold before my delighted eyes. Freya abandoned Brigit's breasts, gently stroked the skin of her flat stomach for a while and then finally reached her thighs and Brigit's desperately longing pussy. We were approaching the -literal - climax of this performance.

Freya still made Brigit wait as long as she could, stroking the whole area of her hips and thighs before finally concentrating on the redhead's pussy. She didn't penetrate her at all. Instead her hand gently caressed across her vulva, letting a finger run between her swollen pussy lips and making Brigit gasp when she touched her sensitive clit. Freya built Brigit slowly toward orgasm, making the redhead writhe as she sought to get her blonde lover to take her there quicker.

"Ohhhhhh ..." Brigit gave a low moan, "Please ..." she begged. Merciless - in the nicest way - Freya continued to gently stroke her pussy lips and clitoris. I could see Brigit's wetness and the small quivers running through her; without doubt her orgasm was building. She was on the edge now and Freya knew it as much as I did. Suddenly Freya slid two oily fingers of her left hand inside Brigit's vaginal opening while her right hand concentrated on a vigorous rubbing of the redhead's clitoris.

Brigit gave a single cry of "Ahh, yessss ..." her hips writhed for a moment and she came, powerfully. So heightened was her arousal that she actually squirted, pussy juices leaking round Freya's gently thrusting fingers and wetting her hand. Her orgasm seemed to last far longer than usual and when it finally abated Brigit slumped back on the bench and lay there motionless, seemingly exhausted for the moment.

Freya withdrew her hands and sat back on the bench. She smiled over at me, her eyes drinking in the hard erection in my hands.

"So that was what you meant by experiencing Swedish hospitality!" I joked, "Looks good!"

"Hmm, yes, would you like the same?" Freya asked, pointedly looking at my stiffened cock.

"Yes, but a little differently I think." I could give orders here knowing they would be obeyed, so why not? "Get that oil bottle. If we stand you can oil me up and I'll do the same for you. Then we will see what two bodies sliding against each other feels like."

"Ohh, Master," Freya said excitedly, "I've never tried that."

"New experience for both of us then," I said.

The oiling itself proved quite exciting. I can thoroughly recommend the pleasures of running oily hands all over a beautiful girl's body: her back, buttocks, legs, arms, breasts and tummy were all delightful. It further helps when she is doing the same thing to you. When we got to rubbing our hands over each other's genitals there was a danger of the whole thing ending there and then, so I called a halt to that stage and went and lay down on the bench on my back. Freya came and also lay down, initially next to me, my arm round her, and then she slid on top.

We kissed passionately, our tongues mingling as our bodies slid against each other almost frictionless with the oil. My cock was rock hard from the touch of Freya's skin and I knew I wanted her. I looked her in the eyes and told her so. "Lie on your back Freya," I commanded.

"Thank you Master," she breathed quietly. She lay down and looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I saw a mixture of desire, adoration and docile submission and I thought perhaps something more, the beginnings of love. I hoped that were true as my own feelings for her were growing too. I was already in love with Brigit and anyone who thinks it is impossible to love more than one person at a time is a fool; it is just that normally you can't get away with it. But in this case our joint destiny helped. There would be no jealousy or possessiveness in this group.

I gently parted Freya's legs, brought my erect penis to her pussy opening and then slowly pressed forward. I entered her without difficulty. Freya was clearly highly aroused from her love play first with Brigit and then me, and soon she had taken my cock to the root. It was far too hot and steamy in the sauna for vigorous fucking but it was perfect for slow, sensual and erotic lovemaking. I moved slowly in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her tight vagina around my cock and she was taking equal pleasure in the feeling of being filled by my hard and swollen organ.

I suddenly felt a pair of naked breasts pressing against my back. Brigit had recovered enough to join us. I glanced at her as I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of Freya's pussy. She grinned at me and without saying a word used her hands to explore different parts of both my and the blonde girl's body, adding to our mutual pleasure. I especially enjoyed the part where Brigit massaged my balls as I continued to plough Freya's tight wet cunt.

However, none of us was actually going to get off like this and I thought Freya thoroughly deserved to cum after her skilled teasing of Brigit and I had ideas about how I might finish too. I slowly withdrew my cock from Freya and then got up. Our bodies parted with an audible slurp where we had got stuck together with oil and sweat. I looked at Brigit and said, "I think you owe her an orgasm; make her cum," pointing to Freya.

Brigit gave me a beaming smile, "I like that order Master."

I sat back and watched the girls while idly stroking my erection. Freya swivelled round on the bench and sat up and Brigit was immediately kneeling between her legs working on her pussy and clit with fingers and tongue. The blonde was already highly aroused from everything that had happened and it did not take long for her to cum; not quite the volcanic eruption that Brigit had been teased into, but pleasant enough it seemed.

I gave her a few moments to recover and then said, "You two come over here. I think it's my turn."

Brigit and Freya scooted over and sat on either side of me. I put an arm around each and without my needing to say anything suddenly found two hands, still oily from earlier, busy stroking and teasing my cock and balls, one from each of my beautiful companions. Freya had her hand over the head, peeling the foreskin away from the large reddened helmet. She moved her touch downward, caressing the length of the shaft. Brigit was stroking and teasing my balls, weighing them in the palm of her hand.

"Oh, fuck girls! That's so good," I gasped as Brigit moved her delicate hand to stoke along my rigid shaft so both girls were playing with it, Freya with the head and Brigit the base. My cock throbbed excitedly and the veins stood proud along its length. I couldn't remember being harder. The girls continued to stroke up and down, finding a rhythm together, the oil slurping as they gripped my shaft. The head grew purple in colour and a dribble of pre-cum oozed from the slit. Freya bent forward and licked it off.

Up and down the shaft they moved their hands; I was giving little moans, my eyes closed, utterly lost in the pleasure they were giving me. Freya murmured something to Brigit I didn't catch and the redhead withdrew her hand, returning to cupping my ball sack. This let Freya increase the speed of her stroking of my cock, her hand moving more rapidly up and down the stem. It was getting too much for me as the sweat poured off our shining bodies. The scented air was heavy and my breathing deeper and faster.

Suddenly I felt a warm, wet mouth close around my cock head. I opened my eyes. It was Brigit; that must have been what they agreed - Freya was literally milking my cock into the redhead's mouth. The feeling of her tongue swirling around my cock head even as Freya was vigorously wanking the hard length was the final straw. I fell back against the hut wall, arched my back, thrust forward my hips and shot a huge spurt of semen into Brigit's waiting mouth.

Rope after rope followed and there was so much cum, delivered with such force that Brigit nearly choked for a moment. She gamely rallied and swallowed as much as she could, although some escaped from her mouth to dribble down onto Freya's hand, which was still gripping my cock although moving more gently now.