Master of Elements Ch. 03: Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally my balls were emptied and I lay slumped in the afterglow of orgasm. Brigit lent across me and gave Freya a long, open-mouthed and passionate kiss, letting the blonde taste my cum in her mouth.

"Oh my god, girls that was amazing ... best hand job ever," I said, meaning every word. They separated and sat either side of me grinning happily and looking pleased.

Between oil, sweat, my cum and their love juices, we were now all rather a sticky mess. "If we were doing this properly," Freya said, "we would now go and roll around in the snow and then beat each other lightly with birch twigs, only it being early September there's no snow and we don't have any twigs."

"Pity," I said, "I'm not sure about the snow part but the birch twigs sounded fun. Tell you what. Let's all go back into your friend's house and have a shower to clean up and to get into the Swedish spirit, I'll chase you two and if I catch you then you get a spank on the bum. Ok - start now!"

Shortly afterward any neighbours watching would have seen two beautiful and entirely naked girls being chased from the sauna into the house by an equally nude man. There was much giggling, laughing and girlish shrieks and the odd thing was that although the girls could have easily evaded me, somehow they seemed a bit tardy in their movements and every so often I would catch one or other and deliver a hearty slap to a shapely posterior.

We did eventually make to the showers and there as we busied ourselves in cleaning each other up - which proved a protracted process not without its own delights. And we all agreed that Freya's Swedish sauna night had been a great success.

The next day we went to the airport and set off in our different directions. Half a world would soon separate us. That scared us all, for more than ever we understood what we had to lose. We three had found each other and that now meant the world to all of us. Only the thought of finding the other Mistresses of the Elements and ending the threat of the One drove us on.

*****

Chapter 4 will tell the story of Freya's search for the Mistress of Water.