All Comments on 'Master of Elements Ch. 04: Water'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After Chris' may warnings regarding two of any of them together, and that deadly attacks could be immediate, and warning, its disturbing that even after nearly being killed by the Trolls, Freya seems completely unconcerned about spending a night with Matsu as if there's no danger. And Matsu is also unconcerned. Indeed, it does not seem like after Chris' constant worry about more than two of them in any spot, no planning was done as what Freya should do after she found the Mistress of water. Please don't make stupidity a constant plot device and a constant characteristic of Chris and the girls. It kills characters and stories faster than any monster.

clantongangclantongang5 months agoAuthor

Perhaps a fair point, but in my defense, Chris is something of a worrier (and remains so even into the sequel) while Freya is rather reckless. It is often Brigit who brings balance. As to the lack of planning - there is no manual for what they are doing and they are making it up as they go. The last Master to have to find the Mistresses was over 700 years earlier, under different conditions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...