Master of Elements Ch. 04: Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up my mobile and texted a single word to Chris and Brigit wherever they were - 'Tsunami' - the code we had agreed to mean I had found the Mistress of Water. Then I called for and paid the restaurant bill and helped my somewhat overwhelmed but now recovering elemental sister to her feet.

We headed for my hotel. "Did you say you live most of the time in a fishing village?" I asked, "So you're not a resident of Taipei?"

"No," said Matsu, who was at least walking just fine now but still spending most of her time gazing at the ring on her finger. "Do you know Freya, I can even feel the water vapour in the air around us!" she said randomly.

"Yes, I know sweetie, I can feel the air molecules that hold that water. As you don't live here, would you like to spend the night with me in my hotel room - it will save you finding somewhere to stay."

Matsu looked at me. She told me later that she actually already had a room, but her thoughts were not quite as they had been before she put the ring on. Slowly she said, "Yes, I'd like that." Then she smiled and I smiled back at her.

We made it to my hotel and as far as the lift, then it all got too much to resist. Apart from us there was one person in that elevator, as he would have put it, an overweight but not unattractive middle-aged American man, in Taiwan on business by the look of his suit. We didn't let that trouble us.

Matsu practically threw herself into my arms, going up on tiptoes to kiss me. I embraced her closely and bent my head to meet her lips. Our kiss grew more fervent. She opened her mouth slightly and I probed my tongue into it tasting the flavour of the Chinese sauces we had both been eating. My heart was racing and my pussy dampening again. Matsu had her arms around my waist holding me to her. I was naughtier, sliding my hands to her bottom and squeezing her bum cheeks through her skirt.

A bell dinged to indicate we had reached the floor my room was on. We split apart and I glanced at the American. He looked stunned, ogling the sight of two beautiful girls making out in a hotel lift. I grinned at him and winked as we left the elevator. He grinned back and then the doors shut and I was leading Matsu hastily toward my hotel room. We both knew what was going to happen. She might never have even looked at a girl with desire before but tonight I was going to show her what she had been missing.

*****

When we got inside the room everything was a blur; clothes were shed so rapidly that it seemed only moments before we were both naked on the bed. Matsu was just as desirable as I had imagined. He breasts were perfect and I thought she had the cutest little pussy I had ever seen, carefully shaved with just a little landing strip of silky black curls remaining.

I pushed her back on the bed and crawled over between her legs, gently spreading them to admire her charms. I looked up and smiled at her. Matsu looked a little tense, waiting for something to happen but, I judged, wanting it to. I brushed my fingers against her pussy lips. Matsu gave a little gasp. "Sorry." I said pulling back. Our eyes met and this time I clearly saw the desire in her gaze.

I gave her a small smile and pushed my hand carefully between Matsu's legs and began to stroke her pussy with more purpose. "You like that?" I asked. Matsu bit her lip and nodded. I rubbed my thumb over her clitoris and gently probed a finger into her vaginal opening. Matsu did nothing to stop me, so I got down on the bed between her legs and began to lick her vulva. I suddenly felt the Chinese girl's hand resting on the back of my head, her fingers twining in my blonde hair. She was keeping me in place, not wanting to let me go. I was certain then that I could do anything I wanted with this girl - and she would love it.

I pulled back, just for a moment. I looked at Matsu stretched out before me. "My god, you're so fucking cute," I said, meaning it. "I want to see you quiver and shake when you come. Cup and squeeze those sweet little boobs for me." She did as I asked, stroking her breasts and teasing the nipples into hard bullets.

I increased my efforts, my tongue lapping at the centre of her pussy, then finding her vagina and beginning to probe inward. "Mmmm, oh, Freya!" Matsu cried out. I could tell her pleasure was mounting; her hips began to thrust back at me and she spread her legs wide. "Oh, fuuuck," she muttered, as the feelings of ecstasy grew in her body. I thrust two fingers into her pussy and Matsu's thighs clenched round my hand, "Ohhhhh, Freya" she moaned again.

"Yes, that's it, say my name when you cum," I said, nearly as aroused as she was. I put my head down as I lashed her clitoris with my tongue, even as I drove two fingers inside her. Matsu threw her head back again; the throes of orgasm were beginning to take her.

"Freya! I ... I love you!" she cried, her eyes rolling back into her head. Then, the first wave of orgasm hit, and to my delight I found just as I had with Brigit, I had made her squirt. Perhaps it was being Mistress of Water, but whatever the reason I had never seen a girl cum so much love juice. Matsu's delicious cream covered my lips and face and soaked into the bedsheets. I loved it and kept licking her pussy all through the flood.

At last her orgasm faded and Matsu slumped back on the bed. "I ... I've never ... felt ... not even close before. It was amazing. Thank you so much."

"That's alright my eager young pupil," I said. "The lesson has only just begun." I climbed off the bed and went to where I had stored my toys. I recall Chris has mentioned that I have a liking for sex-toys and there was one in particular - a rather complex bit of equipment - which I had long wanted but not been able to afford. Well, with the unlimited funds being provided by the Steward I had indulged myself and bought one. I reasoned that if part of the mission was that we girls should bond, then it was a legitimate expense.

I fished in a drawer for a moment and then stood and turned round. I almost laughed at the look of shock on Matsu's face as she saw what I held in my hands. It was a large strap-on dildo but with the bonus that it went both ways. While whoever was on the receiving end was going to get as much firm, wide silicone dick in their pussy as they could accommodate - the fake cock was a good 20cm long - the person wearing it was also going to have about half as much inside them. Nor was that all; the thing vibrated at a controllable rate - at both ends. There were even attachments for anal play. I had been dying to try it out ever since I bought it and the time was now.

However, my new partner was regarding the massive dildo with some alarm, so I decided to spare her that. She could do me first. I held the strap-on out to her together with a bottle of lube and said, "Matsu please put this on and then fuck me. I really need it. Be as rough as you like."

She instantly relaxed and a smile grew on the Chinese girl's face. She nodded and took the strap on from me. She had a bit of trouble putting it on, so I helped her and, after applying some lube, gently pushed the shorter dildo into Matsu's pussy before finally tightening the straps. "Ahhh," Matsu moaned gently as the silicone cock filled her cunt. I applied some lube to the massive dildo that now thrust obscenely out from her groin.

I got up on the bed on all fours, spread my legs and then bent forward so my ass was raised. "Put it in my pussy and fuck me, Matsu. Make me cum on your big cock, sweetie." In my hand I had the remote control for the vibe function - a little surprise for my lover.

Matsu did as I asked, guiding the head of the strap-on to the entrance to my pussy. She rubbed it up and down across my swollen vulva for a moment - the girl was learning - and I wriggled my hips in encouragement. Then, Matsu pushed it into me, impaling me with 10cm of flexible yet firm silicon. "Oh, fuck," I mumbled. It felt so good, and it was about to feel better. I activated the vibrations on a medium intensity. My cunt nearly exploded with the new sensations and Matsu gave a yelp as the cock in her pussy began to pulse in the same rhythm.

Matsu was gasping a little at what she was feeling but like the good girl she was she gripped my hips for support and began to thrust the strap-on into me at an increasing pace. The vibrator enhanced sensations were pretty intense and I had a feeling neither of us was going to last long. Matsu was fucked me hard now and I was thrusting back at her. I felt like I had most of that huge dildo sliding in and out of me, although I was probably fooling myself. We were both perilously close to the edge.

Matsu slowed her pace, keeping it regular and consistent. "Not yet," she teased. Again she was learning - I was starting to love this girl! "You made me call your name. Well, I won't let you come until I hear you screaming out mine."

"Oh yes, anything but make me cum" I said; frankly I would have agreed no matter what by this point. Matsu increased her pace. "Matsu, oh, yes fuck me, Matsu, you're beautiful, take me, Matsu, I love you," I babbled. Ok I didn't really love Matsu - not yet - but I certainly loved what she was doing. I was getting close. Matsu was hammering the dildo into me now and my speech got more incoherent and finally switched to Swedish. But Matsu could still hear her name and that was what counted.

Ironically, she started to cum first. I felt her thrusts get more irregular as the throes of orgasm began to overtake her. But it didn't matter as I was quivering like a leaf as I also climaxed. Both our sets of knees buckled and Matsu sort of collapsed on top of me, but she hung on fast and the vibrating cock stayed in my pussy. I suddenly felt a dampness on my bottom and legs and realised she was squirting again. Then I forgot everything as orgasmic waves tore through my pussy and rippled out across my whole body.

Our orgasm seemed to last for an age, but all good things have an end and finally we were just lying in an exhausted heap, me underneath, Matsu on top. I hit the button on the control and stopped the vibrations. Both of us were breathing heavily and covered in sweat and love juices. At last Matsu stood up, her legs shaking, and unstrapped the dildo. I got up too and embraced her, giving her a loving rather than passionate kiss.

"Fuck," I said, "whoever designed that thing deserves an award for engineering." Matsu grinned at me happily. God, she was really cute. I thought of Brigit and Chris; I was going to love introducing this girl to them.

*****

Christopher Ward: While Freya was thinking about Brigit and me, we were in Nairobi, Kenya, nearly 6,000 miles (or 9,500km if you prefer) and five hours earlier in time. All I had really leant in South Africa was that the Mistress of Earth was further north; much further north. I suppose that wasn't surprising given the ancients' knowledge had not extended as far as the Cape of Good Hope. In pursuit of my elusive goal we had headed north, eventually arriving in Kenya, where we stopped since I thought we were getting closer.

It was four in the afternoon and Brigit and I were in our hotel suite, avoiding the heat of the day. Not long before I had received the message 'Tsunami' from Freya. She had found the Mistress of Water - so she was doing better than we were. One five star hotel anywhere in the world is pretty much the same as any other, so we were a little bored. Or at least we were until Brigit began to show signs of agitation.

"What is it Brid?" I asked.

"Ohh ... It just that I am feeling ... ahh ... oh god, that's nice ..." replied by red-haired companion in a distracted manner, sitting down on the bed to stop herself falling over.

Half amused and half alarmed, I gripped her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Tell me what's going on," I said, making it an order so she had to obey whatever was happening to her.

"I think that Freya and Matsu are having sex, Master," Brigit said.

"Matsu - who's that? And how do you know Freya's having sex?"

"Ahhhh ... Matsu is the name of the Mistress of Water. Don't ask how I know, I just do. And as for the other question ... Ohhhh ... the feelings are distant but very real. My nipples and clit are throbbing and my pussy feels like something is shafting me. I think somehow we are all connected and I'm getting an echo of what they are feeling."

I put 'Matsu' into an internet search on my phone and there it was: "Mazu or Matsu is a Chinese sea goddess ..." so that certainly checked out. As to the rest of what Brigit had said - well that was food for thought. In particular, I had a feeling that if Brigit could feel Freya and this new girl from thousands of miles away then the odds were that our enemy could too.

However, I had a more immediate problem. Brigit had collapsed back flat on the bed and had one hand between her legs and the other under her top squeezing and tweaking her nipples. Whatever Freya and Matsu were doing was driving her nuts. I suppose this had never been an issue before because in Sweden all of us had been together. To be honest, I was slightly disappointed that I was feeling nothing. What Brigit was experiencing looked like it might be enjoyable in the right circumstances.

Suddenly, Brigit scrambled off the bed and went down on her knees before me, gazing up into my face with desperate eyes. "Master, please I humbly beg you to fuck me. Throw me on the bed and take me, please, Master. When you do, I know that Freya and Matsu will feel it too."

I found this odd. When Freya was around she was distinctly submissive toward me but Brigit was much less so. She had a streak of irreverence that I rather enjoyed. I concluded she had to be pretty desperate to be on her knees like this. Still when a beautiful girl is at your feet begging you to fuck her, there is really only one course a gentleman can take and that is to oblige her at once.

Shortly afterward, Brigit and I were both naked on the bed, she on her back, legs spread wide, me on top of her, my bottom moving rhythmically and powerfully as I thrust my hard erection in and out of her tight, wet cunt. The Irish girl seemed to be in a sort of state of bliss as the pleasure of our love-making mingled with the feelings she was still getting from her elemental sisters.

Far away in Taipei, Freya and Matsu had swopped roles. The blonde girl was wearing the strap-on and was busy pounding her now willing Chinese lover with the ribbed, black vibrating dildo but they afterward confirmed that they too felt what I was doing with Brigit and in their heads the silicone cocks filling their pussies were replaced by my flesh and blood one.

As Brigit's excitement mounted and I could sense her body moving toward an orgasm, I did begin to feel something too. It was only an echo of what the women were feeling but it was still powerful and wonderful. Somehow I knew that the three girls were all building toward a climax. I made love to Brigit with every move - loving, sensual or just raunchy - that I had learned she enjoyed. I wanted to make her to have the best orgasm I could help her to.

And it worked. Brigit writhed as ripples of orgasmic pleasure spread out from her clitoris and pussy throughout her body and far away Freya and Matsu were climaxing too. I know, because I felt it too and the combined physical joy of the three women transmitted itself to my brain and body and then I was cumming too, firing jets of sperm into Brigit's womb, our bodies locked together in physical and emotional bliss.

Later, Brigit and I lay there holding each other in contentment. She had fallen asleep in my arms. However, for all the joy, I was worried. If the three girls were so strongly connected, perhaps it didn't matter whether they were physically in one place; perhaps the enemy could see them anyway. It was a disturbing idea.

*****

In a distant place, not even part of the mundane world but connected to it, the Creature stirred. Its vast alien intelligence was disturbed. The world it had found on this return was very different to that of the year humans had called 1265 AD, far more so than in the gaps between its other visitations. It seemed that the planet's native inhabitants had been busy devising machines that did many things, including allowing them to move around with great speed. Previously the Creature had had months to work with; now things were happening in days. It took some getting used to.

Then there was the fact that the group of humans it was especially interested in was not behaving as their predecessors but acting in different ways which made them unpredictable. The Creature knew it would have to adapt. The attack it had launched in Sweden had been hurried and in part simply a test to see what would happen. It had failed and it seemed that this was largely due to the quick thinking of the male although the females had also grown powerful. Still, the Creature had found and killed the Hierophant and that was a useful start.

Now the bizarre mating rituals that humans always seemed to have an obsessive desire to indulge in were helping again. Two of the females were on an island near China. They would doubtless seek to travel to Europe in one of the fast flying machines and the Creature decided to try another ambush while they were airborne. However, of more interest was that he detected ripples in the continuum that suggested the third female was in East Africa. Perhaps it was time to pay a personal visit ...

*****

Chapter 5 will be mainly concerned with Chris and Brigit's search for the Mistress of Earth.

12