Master of Elements Ch. 07: Eye of the Beholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once started there was no stopping us. We forgot about the weirdness of this place, about our mission, about the enemy, even about what Athena and the others were doing. All Freya, Matsu and I wanted to do was explore our newly perfect bodies and what they could do for each other. Soon Matsu's robe had gone and I had two girls sharing my cock, swapping back and forth, one taking the huge glans in her mouth as best she could, while the other stoked the stem and balls.

Delightful as this was, I wanted to explore some ideas too. The girls had decided to give me all these sleek, strong muscles and I decided to try some things I might never had done back home. Telling Freya and Matsu to stop their oral ministrations for the moment, I got to my feet and swept the small and slender Mistress of Water up in my arms.

The Chinese girl gave a small yelp of surprise as I spread my legs slightly to brace myself and then spun Matsu round so her legs were above my head and her face opposite my groin. I found my powerful muscles could easily support her weight. Her pussy was just below my chin and I now lifted her slightly and began to kiss and lick her labia, probing the opening to her vagina with my tongue. She got the idea of what was supposed to be happening here and I felt her mouth engulf my cock head, so we were in a standing 69 position. "Fuck, that's hot," muttered Freya, and then shuffled forward on her knees between my powerfully muscled spread legs and began to lick and suck my balls.

A couple of few minutes of that and I gently lowered Matsu to the ground. Feeling intensely masculine, I now told Freya to stand. Since she had started this it seemed only fair she was the first to find out what the oversized cock she had helped imagine for me felt like penetrating her pussy. To be fair to the blonde Swedish nymph, she was more than willing, indeed positively eager.

Taking her in my arms and with Freya's active assistance, I positioned my erection to her vaginal entrance and eased forward, penetrating her. We found Athena had been right. For all the length and width of my cock, Freya took it without much difficulty, albeit also with considerable pleasure as her cunt was stretched and filled to capacity. Then Freya put her arms around my neck and I put my hands under her bottom and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around me and crossed her ankles behind my back. I proceeded to carry the blonde girl around the forest glade impaled on my rigid cock, while she humped herself on my dick and laughed from sheer joy.

Matsu watched this wide-eyed, but seeing that Freya was suffering no discomfort but receiving a lot of pleasure, she finally plucked up the courage to ask that she had her turn. Freya used her powers to partially solidify a patch of air at ground level to make a sort of mattress for us. The effect was a little like being on a water bed, but softer. I gently picked up the slender Chinese girl and then laid her down on her back on Freya's air bed, parted her legs and knelt between them. Freya grasped my huge, hard cock and guided it to Matsu's pussy, "Don't worry sweetie," the blonde whispered to her friend, "You're going to love this."

I thrust forward, slowly but firmly and found again the truth of Athena's theory. Matsu might have been small for a woman in her early 20's but my cock and her cunt melded perfectly - she was tight round me and I filled her delightfully, but there was no difficulty or discomfort. I moved forward, embraced her and gave the Chinese girl a kiss, which she returned with passion. And then I commenced a rhythmical thrusting of my hips as I began to fuck her. Soon we found no need for restraint and I was taking her hard and fast until she had climaxed twice, the second time when I spurted my own cum inside her willing pussy.

The next hour or so was a blur of extraordinary sexual performance as I took both girls over and over again in every position we could think of. There was no way any of us could have managed this in the real physical world. For one thing I came three times without it seeming to slow me down at all and I lost count of the girls' orgasms. And yet it all felt real and I would remember this for the rest of my life.

I had the girls lined up on hands and knees next to each other while I pounded one from behind for a while before whipping my huge organ out and taking the other equally hard. It was like this - I was fucking Matsu at the time, me grunting with effort, while she moaned in blissful happiness - that we were interrupted by an Irish accent saying in an outraged tone, "What the fuck are you doing!"

It was Athena, Brigit and Jenny retuned from their scouting mission. They looked none too pleased and soon let us know why. Athena and Brigit suggested angrily that they thought we weren't taking our mission seriously enough, but Jenny instead complained at being left out. I couldn't help wondering if that sort of jealousy was also true of the other two, even if they weren't admitting it.

But whatever their reasons I stayed cool and with a word to my lovely companions that our fun was over for the moment, I withdrew from Matsu. I noticed with wry amusement that the three newcomer's eyes were all drawn to my huge organ, slick with Freya and Matsu's juices. I waved a hand to restore our clothing, while Freya got rid of her air mattress. With order restored once more I asked Athena what they had found at the village.

"Well, they took us for goddesses for one thing," the brunette Mistress of Aether replied, "and they are hoping we have come to rid them of the demon that oppresses them. They are willing to help but don't seem to think there is much they can do. We should go to the village; they're expecting us to return. "

I agreed to this and turned most of my mind to the real reason we were here. But a small part was thinking about something else. Since I had first seen the five women gathered together at the hotel back in Greece, I had fantasised about how wonderful it would be to have all of them together, a harem of varied but complementary beauty. But I had also wondered how I could possibly keep up with five hot girls. Now I had the answer; in this world it would be easy. That was quite a thought and one I was keen to hang on to and explore further when the chance arose.

*****

We left the treeline and walked the final mile or so downhill toward the village. What happened next surprised me. It seemed that following the earlier visit of Athena and the others, the entire population of the place had turned out to greet our arrival and - to my great embarrassment - as we approached, they went down on their knees or even prostrated themselves on the ground in what seemed like worship.

I heard many cries and muttered prayers, all along the lines of joy that gods walked among them and hope that they would be saved from subjection by the great demon, their Overlord. I realised I understood what they were saying, which I interpreted as being in English. Obviously, it wasn't and later enquiry established that Freya had heard Swedish, Matsu Japanese, Jenny thought they were speaking Lugandan and so on. Athena had given us understanding of this place and our minds interpreted that in the way most familiar to each of us.

The villagers appeared human too and they were a handsome people, looking perhaps Middle Eastern in Earth terms and dressed in a style that looked a cross between ancient Greek and early Renaissance, but clean and smart. I was reminded of a 1950s Hollywood version of the middle-ages. I had to repeat to myself that none of this was real. We were seeing a fiction created by Athena and our own minds.

The crowd of worshippers opened and permitted us to advance through the village to its central square or marketplace, the villagers falling in behind us. Yet more people thronged the street and were waiting in the square, along with the local leaders, some sort of village elders. These, an equal mix and men and women I noted, greeted us and commenced formal addresses beseeching the help of the visiting gods to restore their lost freedom.

It was while these speeches were being delivered that I realised that I possessed the power to experience what was really going on here. Athena had used the power of Aether to bring us to this place and I possessed a little of that power too, as I did of all the elements. The diamond on my amulet - both the real one round the neck of my sleeping body back home and the imaginary one my fictional avatar here was wearing - signified my small but not insignificant ability to manipulate the non-material world Aether represented. If I willed it, I could see the reality.

I concentrated for a moment and broke the illusion. Immediately everything that was familiar vanished. At first, I thought there was no light here at all and so nothing - or almost nothing - to see, but then my mind adjusted, and I sensed things around me, all in hues of darker colours or none, purple, grey, black. The 'village' and its buildings were gone, although I could see yet darker areas that might have represented some solidity in the shifting chaos that surrounded me.

The attractive people were gone too, although I sensed some sort of living creatures surrounded us and I detected movement. I couldn't see what they looked like and suddenly I didn't want too. This was a wholly alien world, existing in a dimension that millions of years of evolution on Earth had left my brain completely unprepared to comprehend. And yet I was not afraid. Whatever or whoever was here meant us no harm.

When I said there was almost nothing to see, the exception was the five Mistresses and I. We no longer looked human either, being pure mind, but each of us was a blazing ball of life and power and energy; if that was how the natives of this strange realm saw us, no wonder we seemed like gods. I could even guess who was who by the vivid colours we showed - shimmering shades of red and orange for the Mistress of Fire, swirling light blue and white for Air, gleaming emerald green and browns for Earth, swirling deep blues, sea-green and whites for Water and iridescent hues of purple, violet and silver where the Mistress of Aether waited.

There was beauty here, but I also sensed that madness waited. The human mind had not developed to comprehend this. I released my will and the village with its comely inhabitants returned. I glanced at where the five Mistresses stood, restored again to a more human sort of loveliness. Athena caught my eye and frowned slightly. She knew what I had just done and what I had seen. I nodded to her solemnly, letting her know that while I did not regret my curiosity, I would not repeat the experiment. I had seen enough.

I turned my attention to what the locals were saying. They had moved on from the general salutations and got down to business. It seemed that their evil Overlord was currently absent 'gone to its other dominion'. I suspected this meant that the Creature was in our world, which was worrying, although the Earth was certainly not its dominion, not yet at any rate.

Our enemy's home base was apparently many days journey from here, but I knew enough about how things worked now to guess this mattered little. If Athena chose, she could bend this reality to move us there in seconds; after all, we weren't physically here anyway. However, with the Creature absent, there was no point in going there for the moment.

The leader of the village, who looked like an attractive middle-aged lady although I now knew better, suggested that we might go instead to a castle about a day's march north of here that was the centre of oppression for this whole district. If we routed the enemy's minions, it might make a useful base for us as well as freeing the local population. They added that there would be plenty of volunteers to garrison the place for us if we needed to return to the heavens from which we came.

This is not to say the locals weren't worried. To them the Creature was a god too. The outlook for them was grim if it won, but they seemed so desperate that they were willing to take the risk. Athena impressed me by coming up with a quotation for her own culture's past: "A playwright from my land, a man called Euripides, once wrote: 'If gods do evil, they are not gods'. Your enemy and ours is one such; powerful, yes, but no god." The only problem, I thought, was we weren't really gods either.

I briefly conferred with the others, but I was very much minded to take up this suggestion. We were only on a reconnaissance and getting a place we could mark as our entry point when we next returned made sense. Around four to five hours had passed since our arrival but that only equated to perhaps ten minutes back in the glade where our physical bodies were residing, so there was plenty of time. And, besides, I was curious to see just how powerful we actually were in this dimension.

*****

Unknown to us as yet, in the mundane four-dimensional world of our home planet there had been a shocking murder in New York. It was one that merited at least at least a paragraph or two in the more serious newspapers of the rest of the world, partially because of the lurid nature of the crime and the element of mystery surrounding it, but mainly because of the victim.

Jose Tesorero was a billionaire and like most men who have made that much money he was not altogether a good guy. In his case the currency speculation that had made his fortune seemed neither a wholly ethical nor socially productive way to make money. However, in recent years he appeared be in search of redemption and in keeping with a long American tradition had turned philanthropist, funding a variety of good causes but in an unostentatious way that suggested he meant it rather than was seeking good publicity.

Tesorero had kept his giving non-political and, outside of a few old business rivals, had few enemies. Certainly no one seemed to dislike him enough to want to kill him. Yet dead he was and it was no ordinary murder. He had been working late in his office, not in itself unusual, and his corpse had been found just after eight in the evening by an office cleaner. That unfortunate woman was still suffering from shock. Tesorero had not just been killed but ripped apart. There had been blood and body parts everywhere.

How the killer or killers had got into the building without being seen was a mystery, as was the motive. Nothing had been stolen and there were no known threats to Jose Tesorero's life. The only lead - if that was what it was - came from the London police who were investigating a similarly gruesome recent murder, albeit without much success. Even this didn't help much as there was no obvious connection between the American billionaire and a Welsh mystic other than the manner of their demise.

The Creature had never understood human customs enough to use the odd fact of his enemies having relevant names to his advantage in finding them, but it sometimes comprehended them afterward. It gathered that Tesorero meant 'treasurer' in one of the major human languages, while Jose was the same name as Joseph or Yosef in one of their old religions, one that had existed even on his first visit to this world, and that Joseph had been a steward.

The Creature didn't experience emotions in the same way as the natives of this planet, but the nearest equivalent in human terms to what it was feeling would have been quiet satisfaction. Exterminating the Steward - the one who supplied funding and support to the Seeker and the Mistresses - was a useful blow against its enemies, although not a decisive one. They probably had all the funds they needed already.

However, the Creature doubted that mattered much now as its enemies had already made their inevitable move and gathered in one place. And as always that was the appointed place in the mountains of Hellas. And this time it was ready. This time it would win and the game would end. This world would become its plaything.

*****

The taking of the castle had proved ridiculously easy, aided no doubt by the fact we weren't expected. As I had foreseen it was no problem for Athena to relocate us within this world by mind alone - we were only here in thought anyway, so one place was pretty much the same as another.

On arrival we viewed our target from a mile or so away. It looked like a small but strong medieval castle set on a high rocky mound. I wondered what it was really like, but after my experience earlier I had no desire to find out. One true view of this wholly alien world had been enough. Besides it didn't matter. This was a fortified place belonging to our enemy and we needed to capture it, whatever its true form.

The Mistress of Earth eyed up the mound with interest. "If you wish Master I could have that hill levelled in no time," she said eagerly.

"Thanks Jenny, but that would rather tend to destroy the castle. The objective here is to capture it more or less intact. Same goes for the rest of you; I don't want it burnt down or blown up."

Not cowed by my dismissal of her idea, Jenny added, "In that case I will form ramps against the walls so we can simply walk in."

"An excellent idea," I said, and she beamed at me. "Athena, I think you and I will wait here and watch your sisters do their stuff. Ladies, you don't need me to give you detailed instructions - be inventive. Try not to kill whatever is in there indiscriminately - we are not here to cause a massacre - but if you meet resistance do what you need to do. Oh... and try to capture a prisoner or two. I have no doubt that Athena can extract anything they know."

It wasn't even a contest. The garrison to our eyes had a vaguely demonic look - no doubt our brains interpreting their role in suitably mythic terms - and there were around fifty of them in the place, but confronted with whirlwinds and boulders and gouts of fire they swiftly decided being elsewhere was a good idea. Matsu had detected a well in the place and a water spout from there swept away the last remaining opposition.

The whole thing was done inside half an hour. All that was left of the opposition was a group of fleeing 'demons' on the far side of the castle, a small number of corpses where a few had tried to fight back and a couple of wet and bedraggled prisoners. Athena and I questioned these without learning anything particularly useful, then I released them to take a message to their fleeing comrades - if any revenge was taken on the locals we would know and next time we would kill them all. Our prisoners seemed convinced of my sincerity.

It was then that I got sloppy and put all our lives in danger. By Athena's reckoning a day here equated to about an hour in our 'real' world. We had been here for about a quarter of a day, so just 15 minutes back home. This was supposed to be a reconnaissance and with everything going well we probably should have got out now, but I concluded we still had plenty of time. Ever since that threesome in the forest glade the thought had been nagging at me - an orgy with all five of my beautiful Mistresses of the Elements, in a place where neither they nor I would tire. It was irresistible.

When I put this suggestion to the girls, Freya, Matsu and Jenny were as eager as I. Brigit and Athena liked the idea well enough but questioned the timing. And that was where I misused my authority, making it an instruction. Admittedly, once freed of the need to worry they were as enthusiastic about the forthcoming delights as the others were, but that doesn't excuse my culpability.

The Mistress of Earth made the necessary preparations, using her power to transform matter to take a rather plain and sparsely furnished castle chamber and give it into a type of 'oriental harem' look, all colourful hangings and silk cushions everywhere. And so it was that I found myself transported to my own idea of heaven.