Master of Elements Ch. 07: Eye of the Beholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I was resting on a sort of wide divan. Looking down, I could see three mops of hair - red and blonde flanking brunette - between my spread legs, but I couldn't for the moment see the faces of Brigit, Freya and Athena as they were busy with my cock and balls, there being plenty to go round. Each of my arms embraced another beauty - Matsu to my right, Jenny to my left - the feel of their soft, smooth bodies pressing against me.

Athena lifted her head for a moment, her hand gripping my huge erection, and grinned at me. "Happy?" she asked.

"Umm... yeah, you could say that!" I gasped, as she stroked up and down my cock and Freya sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Athena laughed and leant her face forward to take my cock head back in her mouth; as she did so Matsu also bent forward to lick my nipples and Jenny moved in to kiss me, opening her mouth so our tongues could mingle and mix in one another's mouths. It was bliss.

A few more moments of that and I gently disentangled myself from my luscious concubines. "Ladies," I said, "five of you and one of me. That would be a tall order for any man - but not here. Here I can be the lover you deserve."

"Thank you kind sir!" laughed Brigit, "Very selfless of you. But I have a suspicion that you might be enjoying yourself too."

"And don't forget that thanks to the magic of all this, we have each other as well," added Matsu, looking at the other girls. "Which is not something I once would have wanted, but now have no wish to ever lose."

"Enough talk," said Freya, peering up from between my legs where she was toying with my swollen cock, "for God's sake get on with it and fuck all of us senseless."

"Fair enough," I laughed. "I think alphabetical order this time, which makes Athena first. The other four of you keep each other amused until it's your turn."

And so it began. I was tireless, pounding my over-sized cock into the pussies of Athena, Brigit, Freya, Jenny and Matsu in that order. And each of them took that pounding with delight. I had them in various position - missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cow-girl, spooning - anything we could come up with and it didn't seem to matter how many times I or they came, we were always ready for more. It felt too good to be true - and so of course it was.

We had just finished a bout of sex gymnastics that got so involved that I have no clear recollection of who was doing what to whom, just that it all felt wonderful, when I suddenly sat up, feeling a horrible sense of foreboding. "We've got to stop. We must go back - at once."

"Yes, I feel it too," said Freya. "Something is attacking our barriers - you know, in the real world."

"Not something," said Athena, grimly, "Our enemy. It's found us."

*****

To be continued

(Author's note: I hope people didn't find this side trip to what we might call the 'Ethereal world' too off the wall weird. It's back to a more normal world next time.)