Master of Elements Ch. 09 - Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wasn't the only one," said Brigit. "What the hell is going on?"

"Architypes!" said Matsu suddenly. We all looked at her blankly. "I'm a big film buff; classic cinema is my hobby when I'm not studying - Chinese, Japanese, American, European - I love it all. Anyway, stories work on character architypes. They are a sort of shorthand so the audience knows what to expect. We have all been assuming that our enemy is a 'beast' type of villain: insanely powerful, almost unstoppable, but essentially just wanting to destroy. But it rules this place and is plainly intelligent. Suppose it is a bit more subtle than we have assumed? Then it would be capable of plotting our downfall through more devious means."

"Matsu's right. They taught us about architypes when I was at acting school. We may have been underestimating our enemy," added Freya.

"You were at an acting school?" I said in surprise.

Freya blushed, her pale skin turning pink. "Umm ... yeah. You don't think I planned on becoming an estate agent do you? When I left school I had big ideas about how I was going to make it as an actress in Sweden, then be discovered and whisked off to Hollywood ..."

"What happened? You certainly have the looks for it," I said, grinning.

"Yes you could have been the next Ingrid Bergman" said Matsu.

"Who?" asked Freya. "To be honest, it didn't work out because I wasn't very good. And the final straw was all the sleazy agents and theatre directors telling me that I was hopeless, but saying they could still further my career if only I would like to visit their hotel room or maybe their home while their wife was out. Yuk! So I got out of that business."

Matsu's film hobby; Freya's acting career; I realised there was so much I didn't know about my wonderful companions. We had all been so consumed by the mission that fate had ordained for us that I hadn't had time to learn much about them as people. If we got through this thing all in one piece, I was definitely looking forward to finding out more.

"But why did you agree so readily to harpy's proposal Chris?" Brigit persisted.

"Because I trust and believe in Jenny in the same way I do all the rest of you. I don't think it was any accident that any of you were chosen. You are all brave and resourceful. There has to be a chance that this is her idea and so we can't afford not to take that risk."

I'm not saying they all looked convinced by my reasoning, although the praise I gave them was not unwelcome, but either way it seemed they were ready to trust me as well, which left me hoping I was right.

*****

If Jenny had been with us she could have built a grand and ornate pavilion on the plain below the fortress in a couple of hours out of nothing more than the local rock. As it was we had to call on the friendly inhabitants for help. This was at least no problem, as word had gone around of our arrival and a great crowd had turned up all eager to see the 'gods' in person and help out if they could.

A few simple requests and a couple of days later a large tent was ready and raised about two miles from the fortress. The Mistresses added protections to it, elemental barriers to hostile access and warning beacons prepared by Athena that could detect the approach of those with evil intent. The tent itself was a thing of patches, sown together, but would suffice and it was pleasantly enough furnished inside. The ground was thickly carpeted and half a dozen low couches or divans were scattered about, together with as many small tables and one larger one to take food and drink. Although we didn't need to eat, that didn't mean it wasn't enjoyable. All the physical sensations felt as real here as on Earth.

Not long after everything was ready our 'guests' arrived. The enemy had made the best use of my allowance of 300 guards. I could not determine the true appearance of the 250 soldiers on foot, other than that there were comprehensively armoured from head to toe, heavily beweaponed and each was twice the size of a man. In addition there were around 50 of the harpy creatures swooping through the air around the column. They would have made short work of the citizen militia that was backing me, but I was unconcerned about that. Brigit, Freya, Matsu and Athena constituted my trump card in that respect; unless the Creature itself appeared, we were in no danger. Besides, I was not looking for a fight. I wanted to know what was going on and, above all, I wanted to see Jenny.

As the cavalcade approached, the four girls and I entered the tent through one entrance and waited, more than a little impatiently. Finally the slit opposite was opened and there stood Jenny. She was dressed something like a fairy tale princess and carrying a sort of carpet bag. We all stopped for a moment and then her face lit up with joy. She dropped the bag and ran across the carpeted ground and sprang into my arms. Her form in this world, like her real one, was slight, albeit shapely, and I was stronger here; I had no trouble gathering her up in my arms and spinning her round. I knew I should be wary of a trick, but I couldn't help myself and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm.

Finally, I put her down, only for Jenny to be immediately mobbed by her four elemental sisters. There was much hugging and laughing and not a few tears. This gave me time to recollect that, for all the delight of seeing her apparently unharmed, precautions were necessary.

"Let her breathe ladies!" I said. Then I asked Jenny to sit and we all did likewise. "I'm sorry about this Jenny, but we have to be sure we can trust you. Athena will monitor your thoughts to check whether you are telling the truth and to look for any signs of external control."

"I understand Master," said Jenny calmly, but still smiling.

"Now tell us your story. I realise you have been here months from your perspective. I'm really sorry about that; it took a while back home to work out what had occurred. What's happened to you? Are you ok?"

Jenny looked at me earnestly. "I didn't mind waiting Master. I knew you would come for me. My faith in my God and my faith in you and my love for my sisters sustained me." She said it so simply and honestly, it almost broke my heart. If I had been in her position would I have fared as well? I rather doubted it. This young lady, only eighteen and physically slight had a moral core of solid steel; and it came from her faith, which I knew I would never share.

She told her story. Those long months trapped alone and comfortless in the 'glass box' as she called it, horrified us all. The loneliness and isolation had to have been terrible, although Jenny played it down. But then she explained how the Creature had taken her down to its palace. It had appeared to her in the guise of Dr Kenneth Okello, late of the hospital in Kampala where Jenny had been a nurse. In doing so it made a mistake, as Jenny explained.

"You see, I had known Dr Okello and he was everything I had been raised to look up to; a senior doctor to my junior nurse, wise, kind and handsome too, for an older man - 'distinguished' would be a good word, I suppose. I could well have developed a crush on such a man, although it wouldn't have come to anything of course. However, in this case I knew that Dr Okello was dead and that my captor had been the one to kill him. Far from its adopting that form making me like the Creature, it had the exact opposite effect."

"Yes, I can see that," I said. "I suppose it chose that form as one it already knew which it thought might appeal to you. So our enemy, for all its intelligence, can make mistakes."

"I've felt its mind," said Athena grimly. "Only briefly and far away and in the middle of a chaotic fight, but it was enough for me to know it is wholly alien. I don't think it has any real comprehension of how humans think or feel."

"I agree," added Jenny. "That's part of the reason it failed to control me. It certainly tried, but my revulsion at the fact it looked like Dr Okello, together with the fact that I was already committed totally to a Master that I loved, let me resist its mind control."

Athena nodded and then added, "And you did Jenny. Everything you have said seems your own thoughts. I believe you are free of any control by the Creature." There was a note of profound respect in her voice for Jenny's achievement.

Athena's verdict was a great relief to me. "So what happened next?" I asked.

"I was given a suite of rooms, a small palace almost, most beautifully decorated just in the style I like. And I had a dozen servants, male and female. Actually, they were rather interesting," Jenny said thoughtfully. "They weren't really alive although they looked it."

"What, they were zombies?" said Freya, alarmed.

"Androids?" suggested Matsu.

"No, nothing like that," said Jenny, smiling. It was lovely to see her relaxing. "They were made from the five elements - being Mistress of Earth I could tell. Their bodies were of earth, air and water gave them life, fire energy and aether intelligence. However, they had no real personality - no soul, if you like. They all acted a bit like the Creature did as Dr Okello, so I think it was controlling them."

"Interesting," I said, "but tell us about this marriage proposal". There was something about the soulless creations she described which gave me the glimmer of an idea, but I needed to know more about what our enemy was planning.

"For a month I was wined and dined and pampered by the servants and had to endure regular visits from my captor in the form of Dr Okello for it to make small talk. I hated that, as I felt I had to be constantly on my guard not to reveal anything that might help it. I actually did a prodigious amount of lying. Then for another month the Creature did what it could to romance me, ending in a proposal of marriage."

I felt an urgent need to clarify a point, "Umm ... did it try at any point to ... you know ... get physical in its approaches?"

Jenny regarded me calmly, "If you mean, Master, did we have sex, the answer is no. It never showed the least interest in anything like that, not so much as a kiss or a wandering hand; which was a useful reminder that it isn't human. I may not have much experience but I am pretty sure a typical man would have tried something on long before that."

All five women laughed at that comment, which I didn't find entirely comfortable; after all I had bedded all of them pretty much as soon as I got the chance, so if that was aimed at me, I could only plead guilty. "So what's it up to?" I asked, a little grumpily.

"I've had plenty of time to think about that," said Jenny carefully, "and my theory is that it is trying to understand humanity better, probably so as to avoid defeat this time. I guess on its previous visits it noticed the human institution of marriage - it is universal and has existed for thousands of years - and decided to try it out, but has no understanding of the real purpose or any of the forms and rituals - which of course have changed over time and between cultures."

"That's well thought out Jenny and very likely you are right," I said, "but it still leaves the quandary of what we do next."

"That's simple, Master," said Jenny just a little too brightly. "When we are finished here I must return to the Creature so I can find out more about its plans."

This idea produced an immediate outcry from Brigit, Freya and Matsu, the last of whom summed up their feelings: "You can't go back to that thing. We came here to rescue you and here you are! We must all return home at once. Together!"

Athena, however, injected a note of caution: "If we take Jenny now we must assume that the Creature will launch an immediate all-out attack - we will after all have broken this odd truce. We barely survived last time and then only because it chose to end the assault; we didn't so much as scratch it in return. We came here originally to find out some weakness in the enemy and Jenny's suggestion is the best idea yet for achieving that."

So Jenny and Athena on one side and Brigit, Freya and Matsu on the other, but I knew perfectly well it would end up as my decision. I had an idea what to do, but I needed time to think it through. A distraction of some sort would be perfect just now and right on cue, Jenny provided it.

"Well, actually, before we decide what to do ... there is one other thing ..." Jenny's voice trailed away in obvious discomfort.

"What is it Jenny?" I asked in my kindest tone, silently thanking her for the diversion.

"Umm ... we all have to have sex ... that is, you all have to have sex with me," she replied and flushed with embarrassment.

We all looked at her in surprise and Matsu giggled in shock. I was trying not to laugh myself, but keeping a straight face, I said, "That's an appealing suggestion ... but why?"

"Well, as I said the Creature doesn't seem to have any grasp of human customs. I was desperate to find a way to convince it to let me see you and not interfere, so I made up a story. I said I would only agree to marriage if we followed all the traditions. Then I told it that the most important one was that the bride had to see all her friends before the wedding and sleep with them, which meant it had to be a physical meeting. Sorry, I think I panicked a bit trying to think of a story that would work."

"Hmm, I don't know about that. Perhaps it was your subconscious at work," said Freya. "It sounds an excellent idea to me."

"Now I'm worried that unless we follow through on what I said the enemy will know and either kill me or attack all of us," Jenny concluded.

"I don't know about this," said Brigit. "Remember what happened last time we took time out for that kind of thing. We all nearly died."

I looked at Athena, expecting her to agree with Brigit. She was the brightest and most sensible of us and if she said no then I would back her opinion. To my surprise she took a different view.

"The difference then was we didn't know where the Creature was or what it was doing, which thanks to Jenny is not the case now. We know it is here not in our world and our own abilities are greater in this place. The detection effects I have put round this tent are very powerful. We will get at least ten minutes warning if anything approaches with hostile intent. I think we are safe enough for the moment."

I can't deny that the idea of an orgy with my five beautiful girlfriends held immense attractions for me, so seizing on Athena's reassurance I said, "In that case we will make sure Jenny is safe from being accused of lying by following through on her idea. However, let's not call it 'having sex'. Let's all show how we feel about Jenny by making love to her."

This was greeted with genuine enthusiasm and, to my surprise the usually quiet Matsu took charge of the initial arrangements. She was in many ways the most similar in personality to Jenny and I thought she was making sure that things started off gently for her sake. Jenny had been through a significant trauma and it was important to remember that. However, before the party got underway the African girl had one last surprise for us. She told us the bag she had brought with her was full of dildos and strap-ons.

"I made them myself," she explained, "just from ordinary soil. I can reshape physical matter into anything really. They're for the orgy. I'm afraid they don't vibrate or anything; that requires machinery and a power source and I can't make that ... Sorry!"

Freya opened the bag and drew out a dildo. It was a most realistic recreation of a male sex organ - I rather fancied it was based on mine - but with extra ridges, furrows and dimples in interesting places. It was also rather beautiful, like a sort pale brown marble, flecked with pink. "Wow," the Swede said, "no need to apologise. These look awesome."

Matsu led Jenny over to a couch where they both swiftly removed their clothing. Jenny sat down, while the Chinese girl waved for Athena to come over and join them. The brunette did so, shedding her own garments as she went. Matsu and Athena knelt beside the sofa and began to gently explore Jenny's slim but voluptuously rounded body, massaging and stroking her smooth brown skin in a way that was initially erotic rather than sexual, although before long they were teasing the nipples of her generous breasts and caressing her thighs.

I sat back on another sofa to watch the show and was swiftly joined by Brigit and Freya. My cock was already swelling at the sight of the three women and my Swedish lover was not slow to notice. All too soon all three of us were also naked and Freya was stroking my already hardening cock.

"You must make love to Jenny first," Brigit insisted. "She deserves that." I could only agree with that thought.

I got up and walked over to Jenny and the other two girls. "Jenny, I'm going to make love to you now ... if that is what you would like?"

"Oh Master, I want that more than anything."

"Then lay back on the couch," I ordered.

The sweet girl obeyed, lying back to await me and parting her legs. I admired her firm breasts, large for such a slight woman, her flat belly and her rounded shapely thighs between which nestled her sweet little pussy in all its recently maiden purity surrounded by a light covering of carefully trimmed pubic hair. I gently unfolded its lips with my fingers to show the pink interior, contrasting beautifully with Jenny's brown skin. She was looking at me with trusting love, but also a growing sexual need, an arousal mirrored in the wetness of her pussy beneath my fingers. I leant forward and kissed it, tasting her juices.

As Jenny lay on the couch with me on my knees kissing and licking between her parted legs, Matsu and Athena continued to sooth and caress her body, teasing her nipples into erection. With my mouth and fingers I prepared her pretty, pink pussy to receive my dick, while Freya rested on the carpet next to me fondling my cock and then wrapping her lips and tongue around my erection, sucking it to a throbbing hardness. I soon realised that, pleasing as this felt, if the blonde continued she would be getting an jet of warm cum in her mouth and Jenny was my priority here. It short, it was time to reward my faithful companion for her stoic endurance in the hands of the enemy in the way she most desired.

I stood, the huge cock I sported in this world thrusting out before me. Jenny spread her legs wider and smiled to let me know she wanted me. I didn't need any further encouragement than the sight of her enticing slit, slightly parted, glistening with arousal and waiting for me. I moved forward and buried the purple head of my cock between its soft lips. The very first push I made elicited a moan of pleasure from Jenny, echoed by one from Freya, whose hand was now working between her own legs.

Jenny's pussy was naturally small and tight, but she was no virgin - I had had the honour of seeing to that - and she told me she had been dreaming of this in her captivity and was very aroused. So much so that after only a dozen or so serious thrusts from me, she came, muttering broken words of love in her native tongue and clasping me tightly as we kissed deeply. I was still far from my own climax and after first letting her ride through her orgasm I withdrew my cock four inches and then plunged in with renewed vigour right up to the root. Her cunt clasped my thrusting penis tightly, milking it with each stroke. Her words faded away into sighs of pleasure as I began a steady pumping motion designed to bring her to a peak once more before I gave in to my own desires and flooded her womb with my sperm.

I forced myself in deeper and deeper with each thrust until our groins fairly ground together, my pale flesh and her chocolate skin united from head to toe. So tight, yet wet, was her vagina around my cock that a few more thrusts were all that was needed to bring me to the point of no return. I could feel my dick swell as it filled with the pulsing rush of my sperm. At the same time Jenny released a flow of warm fluid that oozed from her well-filled pussy to trickle down her thighs, soon mingling with my semen as I exploded into her, spurting strings of cum until I was left spent. I lay prostrate on Jenny's body, thinking with languid satisfaction of the joy we had just shared.