Master of Elements Ch. 09 - Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

However, I was not left in peace for long. The wonder of the Aether world is that as we were here in mind only and our bodies were not exactly real, even if they felt and seemed so, the physical constraints that applied in our native world didn't matter here to the same degree. So although I had fulfilled my initial purpose of making love to Jenny, looking round the room it was clear that nothing was going to stop this turning into a general orgy and all the girls would be looking for their turn and I concluded I was more than happy to oblige them.

As soon as I climbed off Jenny, Athena was on her knees before me taking hold of my cock and steering it into her mouth to suck and lick it clean of my and Jenny's mingled juices. It had not fully lost its erection even after I had cum and the Greek brunette's skilful attention soon had my dick rearing up and hardening once more. Meanwhile Brigit and Freya got involved, the latter leading Jenny over to another couch, before diving between her legs to clean up her pussy, while Brigit was standing next to me, her hand on my chest while Athena carried on sucking my cock.

The redhead smiled at me and, said: "Master, I think Matsu deserves your cock next for treating Jenny so beautifully. If I prepare the way would you do the honours?"

I was scarcely likely to turn that idea down so I murmured my agreement. Brigit and Matsu sat down on the same couch on which I had just fucked Jenny and began to make out, the redhead and Asian girls kissing deeply while their hands explored each other's bodies. Then Brigit slid a hand between Matsu's legs and stroked and teased her pussy and clitoris until the Chinese girl was clinging to her, eyes closed and whimpering gently with passion.

Brigit looked over at me; "She's ready for you Master."

"Matsu, lie on the couch and spread your legs," I ordered. She swiftly obeyed and lay perfectly quiet on her back, with her bottom lifted up and her thighs spread apart so that her pert little pussy was also fully exposed. Aptly enough, the Mistress of Water's cunt was nicely wet, and Athena's mouth was ensuring my throbbing cock was also nicely moistened. The sight of Matsu's shapely rear was irresistible and I passed one hand under her bottom and gently fingered her sensitive arsehole, which provoked a lively reaction, the Chinese girl wriggling her bum around delightfully.

"Oh god, please fuck me now Master," Matsu moaned.

I probed my cock forward until it met her pussy entrance, pulled my hips back slightly and pushed forward slowly, not wanting to cause Matsu any discomfort. I need not have worried as she immediately thrust her hips toward me, seeking my cock, so I repeated the motion with more force, enjoying the feeling of my hard erection sliding into her soft, welcoming cunt.

I was fully embedded in Matsu's pussy after the third thrust and revelled in the delight of being inside this beautiful girl. She was even more aroused than I was, as I soon realised from the little gasps she was giving, and the fact she kept thrusting her hips up against me. Then Matsu folded her legs around and across my back, lifting her bottom clear of the couch and opening herself up completely. As she did so, I gave a tremendous thrust of my cock burying it balls deep in her soaking cunt, my long, thick shaft stretching her pussy to the utmost.

I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. There are few things better than passionately kissing a pretty girl's mouth when you are balls deep inside her and her kissing you back while you ram your rampant dick into her willing, wet cunt. I began to fuck her harder and she clearly relished the feeling of my cock thrusting into her. This could only end one way and so it was that a quarter of an hour of relentless fucking, our coupling reached its climax. First she saturated my thrusting cock with juices that squelched from her cunt to wet my balls and shortly after I filled her pussy with cum, fired from my plunging organ in fierce, sticky strings.

As we lay quiet, face to face, still kissing but more gently, Matsu whispered to me, "I love you Master."

I smiled down at her, kissed her again, and genuinely assured her of my love, although I was already being distracted by Athena and Freya, who were amusing themselves by stroking and handling my balls and pumping my flaccid cock in an attempt to restore it to a firm and proud state. In fact, they both seemed quite mad with lust. I raised my body and released Matsu, who smiled shyly as she rose, and moved to pick up her discarded clothing. However, she soon found this orgy still had some distance to run and neither of us was to be allowed rest yet.

Before she could dress, Matsu was seized by Athena and dragged over to where Brigit and Jenny were locked in a sixty-nine. The Greek girl pushed her Asian friend down next to them and moments later they were kissing passionately, Athena clutching one of Jenny's dildos in her hand. I didn't get to see what followed, as Freya was already fully engaging my attention.

The blonde threw her arms around me and kissed me rapturously, saying how glad she was to see Jenny not just alive and free but so obviously happy. True to form, her second action was to grasp my cock, which was already half erect, while she kissed me and murmured some broken sentences in my ear to the effect that she had been dreaming of me every night for the last week and it really was time I fucked her. She longed for me, she moaned; in fact, she begged me to fuck her as if it was the greatest gift I could give her.

While I was amused by her slightly over the top approach, I was fully aware of her great beauty and what her hand was doing. Freya's heightened libido was as natural to her as breathing and I knew she was genuinely fond of me, and, in short, I was more than happy to fulfil her desires. I matched her caresses by putting my hand to her pussy. I found the lips of her cunt were open and felt wet and hot. I caressed her pussy, pushing a finger within her. I felt her clitoris, hard and stiff. My fingering produced the inevitable result; her vagina became slick and dripping, eager for me to fill it and my cock stood rigid as an iron bar, equally desperate to oblige her.

Without further delay, I dragged Freya to the nearest unoccupied couch and told her to get on it on all fours. With Jenny and Matsu I had been reasonably gentle, at least until we were into the throes of passion, and had taken them from the front. But I knew Freya would enjoy something rougher and raunchier from the beginning. She loved to feel she was being taken, hard and fast, and so I would fuck her doggy-style and give her what she craved most.

I got up on the couch behind her and between her parted legs. Without saying a word, I presented my dick to the smoothly shaven lips of her cunt and drove straight into her, right up to the balls with my very first thrust. Freya gasped, but in delight not alarm, and then she made no further sound as I gripped her hips and moved my cock inside her pussy. Slowly I withdrew my penis until the swollen head was almost outside her juicy lips then lunged forward, clasping her waist as I filled her hot cunt once again. I began plunging in and out with a steady but powerful rhythm, gradually increasing the speed and force of my thrusts.

Time passed and our raw, animalistic sex grew hotter, until eventually I was ramming into Freya as hard as I could like a man possessed while she shrieked, swore and squirmed beneath me, telling me to fuck her harder still. The loud slap of my thighs on her buttocks echoed round the tent. This passion was too great to be prolonged for long, but that mattered little as she was just as aroused as I was. Even as I gave a final series of desperate lunges and my balls tightened to unleash my sperm into her, Freya reached her own climax, her cunt pulsing around my driving organ. My cock, buried deeply in her pussy, fired its load of sticky cum in a series of spasms and then we collapsed on the couch and lay together, mutually satisfied and equally exhausted.

*****

After having cum three times in quick succession, even my virile Aether world self needed a period of rest. So, it seemed, did the girls, as the rolling lesbian orgy that was taking place around me had also broken up for the moment. Athena put her robe on and disappeared outside to ask the villagers for sustenance and shortly afterward our hosts brought 'the gods' food and drink. If they wondered what we had been doing in here, they gave no sign and asked no questions.

While we consumed the refreshments and recovered our energies, I sat down on a sofa and drew Brigit on my knee. The feel of her bare bottom on my lap sent a renewed tingle of lust and excitement through me. The girls were getting frisky again too and the sight of their activities was soon acting as a further stimulant for me. Matsu was kneeling with her head between Athena's thighs and although I couldn't see what she was doing it wasn't hard to guess from the sighs of arousal of the Greek girl. Freya was sitting with her legs spread, perfectly at ease idly watching the show, my sperm still seeping from her cunt, while Jenny was openly using one of her own dildos on her pussy.

Whatever the effect the lustful atmosphere was having on the ladies, I was certain what it was doing to me. Despite all my previous exertions, my cock was once more beginning to stiffen and my eyes roved over the various beauties surrounding me trying to decide who should be next to be fucked. Given Brigit was sitting naked on my knee I didn't have too far to search for the answer.

But before I could act on my thought, Athena called her over and whispered something I couldn't hear. I recalled she was the other of my five Mistresses who I hadn't yet fucked today and I hoped no jealousy had arisen as a result. I should have known better. Instead, it seemed that Athena had an idea how they might both enjoy themselves with me, because she now raised herself from her sofa, kissed Brigit and said, "Don't worry my sweet sister, Chris can have you next, but as he fucks you I want you to dildo me at the same time. His thrusting into you while you fuck me will give it extra force so we'll both get the benefit of our Master's efforts."

"Wow, that sounds wonderfully kinky ... and horny," exclaimed Brigit, running to fetch one of the sex toys Jenny had made, a large strap-on cock.

Athena prepared herself by teasing her luscious, shaven cunt, pulling the lips slightly asunder and inserting a finger. She worked it in and out, thrusting it inside to the knuckle, and then withdrawing it until she was merely tickling her clitoris. I realised that her purpose was two-fold. She was not only stimulating herself, but putting on a show designed to arouse me, and it was certainly working. By the time Brigit had returned with the dildo and strapped it to her waist and between her legs, Athena was ready to receive her and I to fuck her.

The redhead had the dildo strapped on so it would not interfere with me getting into her pussy from behind. Athena cleared the larger table of the remnants of our meal and laid herself on it on her back with her bottom on the very edge. Because the table was higher than the sofas it was more suited to her plan. Brigit approached her and Athena threw her legs up over the Irish girl's shoulders. This entirely opened up her pussy to attack and Brigit immediately thrust her hips forward and pushed the flexible but firm dildo into Athena's willing cunt.

I could see that with the dildo strapped as it was, Brigit's pussy was available to me and I knelt down and reached between her braced legs and touched it, gently stroking. Her buttocks began to rhythmically tighten and relax as she fucked the dildo into Athena, a beautifully erotic sight. I stroked Brigit's vulva; her lips were smooth and moist and the inner folds pink and shiny. I went on my knees and gripped her thighs, bringing my face to her cunt so I could lubricate with my tongue the place I shortly intended to fuck, licking all round and inside her pussy. The smell of female arousal filled my nostrils.

Then, ready at last, I stood and introduced the bulbous head of my once more iron-hard erection to her eager cunt. Brigit gave no sign but continued fucking Athena as I penetrated her. Being taller than the redhead, I was able to see over her shoulder to admire the Greek girl's finely curved legs, watch her firm breasts move as Brigit thrust into her and, best of all, enjoy the sensual look of gratified lust on her face as Brigit began to take her harder, assisted by my own vigorous lunges from behind. It was almost like fucking two of my beautiful harem at once.

Soon Brigit was panting with the effort of shafting a pussy while her own was being filled from behind, but Athena kept up a commentary that encouraged us to further efforts: "Open your thighs wider Brigit so Chris can get in balls deep! Fuck the slut harder, Master! Make her scream with pleasure! It will make her shaft me deeper too; that's it Brigit, take me hard! Oh fuck yes!"

Suitably inspired by Athena's words, I began to ram the Irish girl brutally while reaching around and squeezing her swaying tits with my hands. As Athena reached a peak of utmost ecstasy and her speech descended into a series of incoherent moans of pleasure as her orgasm fast approached, Brigit was clearly entering the same state. Her breath shortened into a series of gasps and she wriggled her bottom around desperately. Almost simultaneously both girls gasped that they were going to cum and begged to be fucked harder.

Brigit lost rhythm as her climax overwhelmed her. I felt her warm juices oiling my cock and saturating my balls. To ensure Athena got what she needed, I gripped Brigit firmly in my arms and gave a series of hard thrusts into the redhead, which in turn forced the dildo into my Greek lover's cunt as far as it would go. I got a superb view of her beautiful face as she came hard. That sight was too much for me and I joined them in orgasm, my pulsing cock firing strings of cum into Brigit's cunt to mingle with her juices and slowly trickle down her pale legs.

The sight of this triple orgasm delighted the other three girls, Freya, Matsu, and Jenny, who had been enjoying watching the unusual three-way fucking while they pleasurably toyed with one another's bodies, and they hastened over to help clean us up.

*****

I called a halt to proceedings at that point, which the girls conceded was reasonable, even if one or two might have liked to continue. But for all the delight of our orgy the fundamental decision still needed to be made and none of us had forgotten it.

"What happens now?" asked Freya, clearly still appalled at the idea of Jenny going back to the Creature.

"Master, I know it is difficult but you must let me return. It is the right thing to do," said Jenny with great determination, although she was plainly scared by the idea.

I sighed, "You going back into such danger is unacceptable, but so is fleeing and bringing on a fight we are not yet ready for. What we need is a third option. As it happens, I think I have an idea ... but ladies, it is going to be up to the five of you to make it work"

My statement produced a ripple of excitement. "What is it Chris?" asked Athena. "If it keeps Jenny safe and is even remotely possible then I promise you we will stop at nothing to make it work."

"I know you will," I said smiling at their enthusiasm and willingness to help. I was a lucky man in so many ways. "Now listen carefully ..." and I told them my idea.

*****

To be continued in Chapter 10.