Master of Elements Ch. 10: Weakness

Story Info
A clue is found to the origins of the Creature.
6k words
4.74
3.3k
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters are over 18, as established in previous chapters.

*****

Master of Elements: Chapter 10 - In search of weakness

"We have to endure what the gods send." Euripides

Jenny got up from the chair where she had been sitting for the previous six hours with only a few short breaks and stretched her stiffened limbs. In truth here in the Aether world her body was a mental construct rather than strictly speaking real, but the mind tended to fill in the details it expected, so you could still feel both pleasure and pain.

The Mistress of Earth gave me a tired smile. "Jen has been dismissed by the Creature back to her rooms, so I have put her to sleep, which in turns means I can have a break. Its hard work controlling her, it needs a lot of concentration, so I'll welcome the rest."

"Did you find out any more about the 'Theia' question? It seems our best lead to date."

"No, not this time. I'm afraid to push it too hard in case the Creature becomes suspicious."

"Never mind. You are doing brilliantly," I said and gave her a hug. I meant it too. I was astounded by the fortitude this young lady, still a month short of 19, was showing. It had to be mentally gruelling to have to carefully watch everything you said while at the same time probing for information.

Jen was the name we had given to our creation. It wasn't exactly a clone, having none of Jenny's DNA in this unreal world, although it had plenty of her personality. Athena had suggested that it was technically a 'simulacrum', that is a representation of someone, in this case Jenny. But however accurate a description that was, it was scarcely catchy. So we did what people do and gave it a name, initially 'spare Jenny' or 'Jenny Two' but finally just 'Jen' and that was what had stuck.

It had been my idea, inspired by Jenny's story of the soulless human appearing servants the Creature had made to see to her needs and, no doubt, keep watch on her. Given Jenny had said they were made from the elements, I figured that whatever our enemy could do the Mistresses of Elements could do as well. And, after a lot of trial and error, I was proved right.

Jenny, Mistress of Earth, created the body. Being far more complex than, for example, a simple item of furniture, this took several days but proved well within her ability to do. In fact her main complaint was that it would have been far easier for her to construct a likeness of any one of the rest of us, who she could see and copy, than it was of herself, who she couldn't. We eventually solved that problem using mirrors plus a lot of well-meaning but probably confusing commentary, which Jenny accepted with good grace.

Once she finished we had a body that exactly resembled Jenny on the outside although it neither had nor needed all the internal organs a human requires. Matsu seeped the power of Water through Jenny's creation, giving it flexibility and suppleness and Freya supplied the element of Air to give it the appearance of breath, the ability to speak and a certain graceful lightness of movement.

Brigit it was who supplied the spark of seeming life, imbuing the creation with energy through the power of Fire. It was a weird and eerie sight to see the copycat Jenny move its limbs and seem to breathe. However, it was as yet mindless and it was Athena who applied the finishing touch, using the power of Aether to psychically link the real Jenny to this copy of her.

Once ready, Jenny had spent several days in practicing controlling her curious new sibling and learning to see and hear as if through her eyes and ears. She quickly improved her ability to act realistically through Jen until even I and the girls couldn't tell them apart. Then we returned the Creature its bride, only it got Jen rather than Jenny and we got the perfect spy and inside agent.

I think we all expected our enemy to detect the ruse at once but we had not reckoned that, for all its power and intelligence, it had little understanding or recognition of humans as individuals. It was soon obvious that Jen passed muster as being human in the eyes of the Creature, therefore Jenny got to work. My instructions to her were not just to pick up any clues she could but to actively talk to the Creature and probe for information. It proved surprisingly willing to join in with this; we realised it was doing the same to Jen, trying to understand more about humanity.

And it was in this way we found our clue, something from the Creature's origins and its first confrontation with humanity, something called Theia. Jenny through Jen had drawn it into a discussion on this topic without much success but the Creature did reveal in passing that both it and its enemies drew on the power of Theia. The problem was we didn't know what that meant and our enemy would not be drawn further on the matter. So I set the cleverest among us, Athena, to work on the issue while Jenny continued to dig for more information.

The major downside of this spying operation was that although Jenny could control Jen from thousands of miles away in this world she could not do so from a totally different plane of existence, that is to say our own Earth. Therefore there was no choice but for her to remain in the Aether world for the duration of Jen's existence and in turn that meant Jenny's real body would stay in a coma back home.

I was unwilling to let Jenny remain here alone, without comradeship and some degree of protection, so we organised a rota. Brigit, Freya and Matsu took it in turns to be in the Aether world and keep Jenny company. Athena was excused as she was needed to send the others back and forth and so had to stay in our home world. Her spare time was spent in trying to understand more about our enemy, reading and rereading the notes Gwydion Jones had left with her.

I no longer needed Athena's services to travel between the two worlds. She had explained to me how it was done and, having some modest control of the power of Aether myself, after some practice I found I could freely move myself back and forth, although I lacked the strength to do the same with others. I confess that I was rather proud of that and used this new ability to split my time between the Aether world and Greece, keeping a concerned eye on all our affairs and my girls and helping Jenny and Athena as best I could.

*****

A little while later, Jenny was sleeping. She had a bed set up in a curtained off area of the room at the top of the tower where we had set up our control centre. I went and sat next to Matsu, who was on duty as Jenny's companion, and we conversed in quiet whispers so as not to wake the weary heroine. We were interrupted by the arrival of Freya, here to relieve Matsu and the three of us went out onto the tower's spiral stairway to speak more freely.

"Hi Chris, Matsu; is everything ok? Anything I should know?"?" asked Freya.

"No, it's been all quiet here," Matsu reported. "Jen's sleeping and so is Jenny. She didn't find out anything new from the Creature."

The Swedish girl nodded and then added, "Athena's ready to bring you back home, Matsu. You might want to go too, Chris; she's got some more information on this 'Theia' lead and some ideas you ought to hear. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine here."

I kissed Freya and wished her a peaceful shift with Jenny, then concentrated and willed my mind to reconnect with my body. The tower stairs faded and vanished and I found myself lying on a mattress in the hotel storeroom back in Greece. Unfortunately, with that consciousness returned all the aches and pains that go with having a physical body. Stiff and a little sore from lying on the mattress for hours, I sat up and stretched, suddenly conscious that I was hungry, needed to go to the bathroom and could do with a wash.

On another mattress next to me, Freya was asleep, her mind now in another world, while over in a corner, Matsu was waking up and stretching, much like I was, although in better shape, as the three days she had spent in the Aether world only equated to three hours here.

She looked over and grinned at me, "Back to reality!" she said cheerfully.

"Yes, but why does reality have to be so uncomfortable," I grumbled. "I need a shower."

"Hmm, I'd like one too," said Matsu, suddenly adopted a teasing tone. "Perhaps we should save on electricity and share one. You've never had that experience with me have you? I can make the water do some very interesting things ..."

"Ah, I see ... yes, that sounds like a very good idea," I said, smiling back at her. "Just give me half an hour to do one or two things and speak to Athena and then it's a date."

I attended to my immediate bodily needs and then went to find Athena, only to discover from Brigit that she had just gone out in our sole hire car to buy some provisions. We had plenty of frozen and preserved stuff from the hotel's stocks, but still need things like fresh milk and bread. Whatever it was she needed to tell me would have to wait until she got back. Therefore I wandered off to take the shower I wanted.

*****

On arriving at my room I had the pleasantest of surprises. I could tell Matsu had already arrived; her clothes were neatly piled on a chair and I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I hastily stripped off my own clothing and went into the en-suite. I could see Matsu's short, slender form behind the shower curtain.

I stepped into the bath and there she was. The Asian beauty smiled at me and I smiled back, letting my eyes wander downward, past the delightful globes of her small breasts to her narrow waist, the curve of her hips and her shapely legs, with the shaven pussy lips hidden between them. I gave a deep in-breath of desire. She was gorgeous.

She had a tube of shower gel in her hand and her lightly tan-coloured skin was shiny with it. She held the tube up and said, "Let me soap you Master; let's get you nice and clean." Without waiting for my agreement she moved me under the flow of water and began to apply the gel to my chest and arms. I offered no resistance; in fact I joined in, running my hands over her smooth flesh.

Long before she had finished with my chest, legs and arms and moved on the soaping my groin and buttocks I was already sporting an erection. When she took my cock and balls in her oily hands and began to stroke and tease them, I felt I was in heaven. Matsu was - literally - in her element here, and she now casually redirected the flow of the water to wash my dick clean. Her reason became clear when she went down on her knees in front of me. Knowing what was coming I closed my eyes and leaned back against the tiled wall of the bathroom.

I gave a small groan of delight as I felt her tongue glide round my cock head and then up and down the stem. She was in no hurry and continued these gentle caresses for some time before licking and sucking on my balls. My dick was throbbing with excitement and I gave another moan of pleasure when I finally felt her soft lips on the head and then the warm wetness of her mouth as she took my cock inside, her tongue continuing its exploration of my hardened penis as she did so.

For some time there was no sound except for the splash of the warm water from the shower and the slight slurping and gurgling noises as Matsu gave me a slow and sloppy blow job and expertly fondled my balls while she sucked. I wondered if she had somehow been practicing, as I was sure she was taking me deeper than she ever had before. It was certainly possible; she was a diligent girl in everything she did and she liked to please me. God knows she was now.

"Matsu, that's fantastic, but stop now," I said, finally calling a halt. If she continued much longer I was going to shoot my load straight down her throat and enjoyable as that would have been, I had developed an even greater desire to fuck her and make her cum too.

She, of course, had no choice but to obey, but she didn't look displeased. She knew exactly how much I had enjoyed that and how close I was to cumming and as she sat back on her toes she smiled up at me. Looking down into her brown eyes gazing up at me, sparkling with a mix of innocence and naughtiness, made my cock throb with lust for this beautiful girl.

"Stand up. It's my turn now," I ordered. Within moments she was the one leaning back against the wall and making little noises of pleasure, while I was on my knees, my tongue hard at work on her pussy and clitoris. In fact, I rather got the better of her because after several minutes of blissful tonguing I felt Matsu's hands on my head as she pulled me even closer and her legs began to quiver. When her orgasm hit her she very nearly collapsed in a heap on top of me and I had to help hold her up, while I enjoyed the taste of her juices on my tongue.

Giving her a moment to recover, I grabbed the shower gel and proceeded to soap up Matsu's whole body, getting her bare skin even slicker. "Ohhhh, Master" she sighed as I ran my hands all over her body, caressing her perky breasts, the nipples hard under my fingers and stroking her tight, rounded bottom cheeks. As she recovered from her orgasm, she joined in, doing the same to me and making sure to stroke my erect cock in the process.

"Turn around and bend over, spread your legs and make sure to get a good tight hold of something," I instructed her. Matsu grinned happily at me, knowing I was about to take her from behind and that even if it started slowly, it would be certain to end with me slamming into her hard and fast; she seemed as happy with that prospect as I was, although in the event she had a surprise in store for me today.

I positioned myself behind Matsu's shapely upturned rear while she got a firm hold of the side of the bath. I gripped my cock and moved it up and down her pussy; she was soaking from a mix of my tonguing, the shower and the gel. Wasting no further time, I brought my cockhead to the entrance to her slit and easily penetrated her. With a satisfied sigh I felt my groin hit her buttocks as she took my full length. I paused for a moment and then started those familiar movements as I began to shaft the beautiful Asian girl's cunt.

Gradually I increased the tempo of my thrusts, intent on thoroughly fucking Matsu to a mutual climax, so I was all the more surprised when she suddenly stopped me.

"Master ... if you would ... there's something I've always wanted to try," she said even as I continued to slide in and out of her.

"Yes, of course. What is it sweetie?" I asked, puzzled.

"I think the position you've got me in, bent over like this, brought it to my mind." She sounded almost apologetic and just a little shy. "I was wondering if ... would you put it in my other hole?"

"What, you mean fuck your ass?" I said, genuinely surprised. I had never done this, either in my old days as an ordinary guy nor since I had found myself with five women at my command. In fact, I wasn't even sure I found the idea particularly appealing. In my naïve way, I assumed it was something that men might want and women put up with the please them and I didn't want to hurt the girls. And yet here was Matsu willingly asking me to do it, a reminder that human sexual preferences can always surprise you.

Matsu wrongly took my tone as disapproval and gabbled a hasty explanation. "I'm sorry for asking Master, but I've often wondered what it would be like and I've even practiced a little - with sex toys I borrowed from Freya - and it felt good when I was prepared, and I kind of feel ready now, but I don't want to upset you, so please just ignore me and carry on with what you are doing, I won't mention it again ..."

"Don't be silly," I said, gently interrupting her flow, "we are here to have fun and if that's what you want, then I'm happy to try. You might have to help me, as I'm not quite sure what I'm doing."

But even as I said this, I withdrew my cock from her and eyed her shapely rear. Now she'd asked, I felt a curiosity about what it would be like. Matsu bent her back even more, offering herself to me. I gripped her bum cheeks and spread them wide. Her little brown anal hole seemed almost to wink at me. There was plenty of soap around and I rubbed a little on her and on my cock, figuring some extra lubrication couldn't do any harm. Finally I brought my cock to her anus and began to press gently inward.

She clearly wanted this and was doing her best to relax, however it was still a slight struggle to get the wide head of my cock in and this only happened when Matsu took the initiative and pushed back at me. Once this was done the rest was much easier and I slowly and carefully pushed my dick deep into her soapy anus. "Oooo ... Fuck!" she moaned, "It makes me feel so full of cock. Oh god, I like it!"

Encouraged by Matsu's enthusiasm I began very gently and carefully to push in and out, for the first time fucking a girl's ass. It felt warm and tight round my cock. As Matsu made no complaint, I began to pick up more speed and soon realised that the Asian girl was one of those who genuinely got off on this. As I shafted her anus harder, she was wriggling about in seeming satisfaction and suddenly she let go of the bath with one hand and it flew it up between her legs to masturbate her clit in an almost frenzied fashion.

In less than a minute, Matsu was exploding into a massive orgasm, giving a wild cry of "Fuck me hard Master, take my ass!" as she rubbed her clit. This time her legs did give way and she descended - quite gracefully given the circumstances - onto the floor of the bath ending up on all fours with her head down and her ass up. Somehow, I followed without losing balance, my cock firmly embedded with her. Matsu's reaction had got me excited and the tightness of her anus gripping my cock had me aching to cum too. Crouching over her upturned backside, I humped her ass without restraint, not that she seemed to mind at all, and all too soon I exploded within her, pumping my sperm into her bowels.

Withdrawing, I sat down in the bath, ignoring the shower continuing to spray water on us. Matsu turned over and sat down as well. She smiled at me and said, "Thank you Master. That was even better than in my fantasies."

"I guess we'll have to wash each other all over again," I said wryly.

"I suppose so," Matsu replied with another smile, reaching for the soap, "But it's no hardship and well worthwhile. Let your willing bath slave clean you up."

Well, Matsu was no slave as far as I was concerned, but if she wanted to run her small soft hands all over my body yet again, it was something I was willing to go along with.

*****

The Creature considered that its experiment at marrying one of these strange human animals had about run its course and that, on the whole, it had been a success. It was still no nearer understanding the weird way the barely sentient beasts perceived the world but it was convinced that it had correctly understood their weakness and the key to finally defeating them.

It had noticed that its bride, Kitaka, had been somewhat different in behaviour after her visit to meet the other goddesses, but this didn't trouble it. The Creature had worked out that marriage was something to do with how the humans reproduced and it assumed the changes it had observed were likely to be to do with Kitaka preparing to spawn; not that the Creature had any intention of mating with the disgusting animal, that being something wholly alien to it.

It was aware that when the mystics had fought back against it when it first manifested itself in the human's world, that they had used Theia to summon the elemental goddesses and make them subservient to a male of their species - the Master of Elements - who they were obliged to obey through his control over their minds and actions. The Creature had always assumed that this control was the principal cause of its defeats. The Master of Elements could force his slaves to do his will and so make them into a formidable force. This made sense to the Creature, as it was how it would have behaved in the same circumstances.

12