Master of Elements Ch. 13: Synthesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might have got frustrating had it not been for the outlet I had created. All six of us now had permanent alternative selves, living, indeed ruling, in the Aether world. And on them I placed far fewer restrictions, as the local people expected 'the gods' to exercise their power. But the same rule applied - the aim was always to do good. This was an especial challenge for me because although the Creature was deeply buried within me on Earth, it was nearer the surface in the Aether world.

Still, taken altogether, life was pretty good. I snuggled closer to my wife: "Sweetie," I said, "why don't you put that laptop away? Those shares can look after themselves for a while you know."

Brigit turned to me and smiled, "And is that an order ... Master?"

"You know it's not," I said smiling back, "although I could make it one if it helps?"

"No need Chris," Brigit said putting the laptop to one side. "Let's get some practice in for Freya's arrival. Knowing her, she'll keep both of us very busy while she's here."

I pulled the beautiful redhead close, kissing her, one hand wandering down to caress her buttocks through the silk pyjama shorts she was wearing. I suddenly felt a tongue push its way into my mouth and then I was being French kissed with real desire. My wonderful Brigit, Mistress of Fire; the embers of passion were always easily stirred into hot flame - and I loved it.

*****

Two days later, as we had arranged to do every few weeks wherever we happened to be at the time, the five Mistresses of Elements and I put ourselves into an induced state of coma. This was possible for the others now that we had permanent avatars with part of our consciousness in the Aether world at all times. That gave a readily accessible link and Athena had taught Brigit, Matsu, Freya and Jenny how to use this. It was about 8 p.m. in London, 4 p.m. in New York and 4 a.m. in Taipei, but we tried to move the times around so Matsu didn't always get the short straw. Besides, what came next always made it worth the trouble.

I found myself in my Aether world body, more muscular than my real one, but also lying in bed - this time in a palace - my palace to be exact. What was more difficult to get use to was the fact that back in London Brigit was still lying next to me but here her form and consciousness were elsewhere while my bed partner was now Athena.

In ordering matters here, I had divided the Aether world into five parts - West, North, East, South and a central zone around my own imperial palace and named a Queen to rule over each, these being Brigit, Freya, Matsu, Kitaka (as the locals insisted on calling Jenny) and Athena respectively. Meanwhile I - and the Creature I had absorbed -lorded it over all as the titular Emperor, but I had made sure the executive power rested with the Queens, just in case what was left of my former enemy got out of control. The Emperor was a mere figurehead.

If this all sounds rather authoritarian, I can assure you it was the most constitutional of monarchies, although my attempts to introduce representative democracy continued to confuse the locals. They could just about grasp the concept of electing representatives, since this reflected the village elders they were used to, but they couldn't understand why I wanted them to be involved in decision making. They considered us all to be gods - and benevolent gods at that - and their view was if you had divine rulers why not just let them get on with it? I regarded this as a work-in-progress and was determined to carry on trying.

As I awoke my bed partner, the titular Mistress of Aether and Queen of the Palace, sat up and smiled. "Nice to see you again properly, Chris." I could tell that Athena knew the real me was back fully in charge, just as she was of her persona here.

"You too. I hope the Emperor has been behaving himself. What has your avatar told you?"

"Yes, your likeness here has been a good boy. The part of you that was the Creature seems to enjoy all the pomp and the ordering around of servants, but that's harmless enough and the locals don't mind. There have been no killings or other violence; it appears your control is holding well. In fact, it doesn't seem like what is left of the Creature wants to break it. Being willingly worshipped as a god seems to be enough for it."

Athena had moved closer as she talked. Now she leant into me and I put an arm around her. Her long black hair smelt nice; some Aether world perfume presumably. I felt her left hand circle my cock and begin to stroke it.

"Your counterpart has discovered sex too, and the pleasure it gives this body," she said.

"What ... you mean ..."

"No, not with me; he leaves the Queens strictly alone when you're not here. I think the remnant Creature is scared of us for one thing. No, your avatar has been fucking all its servants, male and female indiscriminately - I'm not sure that it actually knows there is a difference. The servants don't mind, in fact they are blissfully happy, enjoying being of service to their god in that way. I've made sure nothing bad happens by allowing only willing adult locals access to him ... I mean you".

Personally, I had never felt any desire for the local residents. At first glance they looked like attractive humans, but I knew better, having seen their true form. While I liked them as fellow sentient beings and, on the whole, rather nicer ones than much of humanity, I found their physical appearance a definite passion killer; amorphous tentacled blobs are not my kind of thing. The Creature had started out life as bacteria though, so I guess it is all a matter of perspective.

"Thanks for that information .. I think. It might take a while to get the image out my head," I said wryly.

"Oh, I think I can help there," Athena said, her hand stoking my cock with more purpose; it was rapidly stiffening in response.

"You know, two days ago in another world, it was Brigit doing something like that to me. God, I'm a lucky man!"

"Yes you are and you should never forget it," said Athena, laughing. "But - just maybe -you deserve it. First you saved the world, then you saved us girls and now you are working for the betterment of this place. That's not a bad record."

"I helped. I didn't do it all on my own ... ohhhh ... you can carry on doing that!"

"Yes your imperial majesty," Athena teased me - but she also continued stroking my cock. Did I mention life was good? And it was going to get better. Very soon I would see all my lovers.

*****

The powers of the Mistresses in this world were such that they could have just quietly teleported into the Palace, but we liked to put on a show for the local people, who seemed to expect and enjoy it. After all, what was the point of gods if not to be impressive? At the hour the others were to arrive, Athena and I went up onto the highest tower of the city to join the crowds on the walls and at the gate who had assembled to watch.

It was indeed an interesting spectacle. With impeccable timing, four portals began to form out on the plain before the city, doorways to other parts of the Aether world. One was a ring of fire; another reminded me of a whirlpool of water, only vertical in the air rather than horizontal; a third resembled what I imagine you might see if you looked down the funnel of a tornado; and the last one was almost solid at the edges as if it were a rocky tunnel deep under the earth.

These swirling vortices continued to grow larger for a time until they were of a circumference sufficient to accommodate a dozen men and then they stabilised and our visitors began to come through. First out of each was a company of soldiers from each Queen's personal guard, clad in their colours - red for the Queen of the West, light blue for the North, silver for the East and Green for the South.

Next were various servants and courtiers and among them were the four Queens themselves, mounted on what looked like magnificent horses (I wondered briefly what these beasts actual appearance was, but had no intention of checking). Each lady looked gloriously regal, and no trickery was needed for this; whatever their background on Earth, in my eyes each of my lovers was worth a dozen princesses born to the title. Even from this distance, I could tell that the naturally modest Jenny and Matsu were a little embarrassed by all the attention, although they understood the need, while Brigit looked quietly content and Freya was relishing it, happily waving to the assembled crowds.

With the four courts through, wagons rumbled from the elemental portals, pulled by beasts for which there was clearly no appropriate Earthly equivalent, as they appeared to me in their true form, vaguely resembling very large but squat centipedes. These wagons carried the baggage for the assembled delegations. Last of all came a second company of soldiers. Once these were through the elemental portals closed once more, shrinking in size before disappearing as suddenly as they had opened.

The soldiers now began to unpack large tents and pavilions from the wagons in preparation for housing the majority of the royal companies out on the plain, but the Queens together with their closest advisors and a small honour guard of soldiers each, continued on toward the gates of the city. Athena and I went down to meet them, escorted by the Mistress of Aether's own bodyguard of white uniformed troops.

All this pomp and flummery continued for the best part of an hour before at last, the royal ladies and I were able to shake off all the attendants and get together in a private suite of rooms in the palace, just the six of us, and were finally able to say a proper hello - something that involved a lot of hugging and laughter. It was good to see the girls again, even if only in their Aether world versions.

It seemed that they were taking their duties rather seriously. Brigit, reminding me she was a farmer's daughter, was keen to tell me about a scheme she was working on with Matsu to irrigate the potentially rich agricultural land in her province, pointing out how fertile volcanic soil is. Meanwhile, the Mistress of Water was explaining her plans for sustainable fisheries, noting the fascinating marine life of this place and observing we had the chance not to repeat the environmental errors of our own world.

Oddly enough, for it was not a conscious choice on my part, the regions I had allotted to the Queens seemed to somewhat reflect their elements. The Aether world was considerably drier than Earth but, as well as some smaller seas and lakes, it still had two bodies of water substantial enough to be called oceans and the largest of these was within Matsu's domain. Likewise, Brigit's zone was the most volcanic part of the world, Freya's contained many flat plains and tundra that was noted for its unbroken high winds and Jenny had much of the best agricultural land.

However, fascinating as all this talk of irrigation and fisheries no doubt was, it wasn't quite what I had in mind for our reunion, and I now said so. "Ladies, can I remind you we have a Council session tomorrow with all your top advisors present and the leading elected representatives of the people. That will be the perfect time for business. Now, I would suggest, is time for a little relaxation."

I had planned well. A little light refreshment first and then I offered the girls what I knew none of them could resist - a nice relaxing bath in my marble pool large enough for a dozen. Of course this shared bathing experience was going to involve all of us getting naked and I had memories of where such things tended to lead - the sauna with Brigit and Freya, my shower with Matsu and other similar occasions.

We spent some time unwinding in the plunge pool, just enjoying one another's company. Somewhere along the way, the talk turned to massage, the idea triggered by the massage tables that stood near the pool. Brigit noted that Freya was certainly an expert, which led to a claim from Matsu that she knew something of the art and everyone recognised that eastern massage techniques were superior. Pretty soon that debate turned into a demand for a demonstration. I was offered the chance to be one of the subjects but, tempting as that was, I declined - I wanted to see what would happen.

So it was that shortly afterward Jenny was laid face down on one of the massage tables with Freya standing next to her, a bottle of oil in hand. On the adjacent table was Athena, waiting to be attended to by Matsu. All four girls were naked. Brigit and I lounged in the pool ready to enjoy watching the friendly contest.

Things started off conventionally enough, with Freya and Matsu rubbing oil into the torso and limbs of the girls. The blonde Swede's pale hands made a pleasing contrast on Jenny's rich brown skin as she massaged the knots from her friend's shoulders and back. Matsu was equally diligently massaging Athena's legs and from the satisfied reactions of the two recipients of these attentions it seemed both masseuses were doing a good job.

It was not long before matters began to take a more erotic turn, especially once Athena and Jenny turned over. The oily massaging of their breasts proved arousing and the girls' excitedly erect nipples soon had everyone's minds turning toward sex. To my surprise it was not the typically bold Freya but a seemingly more reserved Matsu who took the final step. She smiled down at Athena and said: "Everyone knows a good oriental massage should conclude with a happy ending!"

The Greek woman gave a smile of consent and moments later Matsu's oiled hands were sliding between Athena's legs, which the brunette parted eagerly, and began a slow sensual exploration of her labia and clitoris. Seeing this, Freya was not slow to follow, taking it to another level by dipping her head between Jenny's spread legs to lick and tongue her pussy.

Neither Brigit nor I were immune to the growing lustful atmosphere. Already beneath the water in the bath our hands were wandering over one another's bodies and when my red-haired lover decided to take things further she didn't need words to communicate her wishes. Brigit simply peeled away from my grasp, moved to the other side of the pool where she had a closer view of the action on the massage tables, placed her arms on the side with her back to me and then stuck out her bum in my direction, wiggling in invitingly.

I moved over behind her and with little difficulty slid my cock into her pussy from behind. I kissed Brigit's neck, gripped her slender waist and commenced a leisurely but rhythmic thrusting in and out, fucking her slowly, in no hurry and happy to enjoy the close-up view of Freya and Jenny, Matsu and Athena making love, while Brigit and I did the same.

By now, all semblance of decorum had been lost; passion and lust ruled the room. Athena, seeing us fucking in the water, gave a cry that the Master's cock should be shared and suddenly, as if by mutual agreement, the four girls abandoned the massage tables and dragged me from the pool, Brigit laughingly assenting to losing me for the moment. By the time we had rearranged ourselves, I found myself with three of the girls, while Matsu had joined Brigit in the pool, offering to show her some of the very interestingly erotic things she could do with water.

So for the moment my attention was on Freya, Athena and Jenny. Perhaps it was the influence of the Creature I had subsumed, but when here as Emperor I tended to be a little more dominant than back home and more ready to use my control over the girls. And, oddly enough, they didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

I carried a chair over from one of the walls and put it down near the massage tables. "Jenny, come and stand in front of me. Athena and Freya, sit on that table and play with each other's pussies while you watch." The girls seemed happy to obey, hurrying into position. When Jenny was in front of me, I slowly ran my hands up the inside of her legs until I got to her sweet little pussy, the pink of the inner flesh contrasting with her smooth brown skin. I found she was wet, and not just with massage oil. I looked up at Jenny's large breasts; her nipples were hardening and her breathing sounded ragged with desire.

I glanced over and saw Athena and Freya were intently watching what we were doing and, true to my instructions, their hands were busy fingering each other's pussies. Jenny gave a moan of pleasure from my touch and I returned my attention to her, standing up to suck on her tits.

"You're a beautiful and brilliant girl, Jenny" I said, standing back and admiring the young woman's bare brown flesh, "And in this world you're a Queen. But what are you now, at this moment, in this room?" My cock was hard and pointing straight at Jenny, who was staring at it in awe. It was much bigger in the Aether world.

"I'm your willing slave, Master ...slave to your magnificent cock." She said it breathily, knowing what I wanted to hear. Then she added in a more normal tone, "It's so big!"

"Don't worry about that; it'll fit."

"Fit where?" Jenny asked with an impish smile.

I sat down again. "Firstly, in your mouth, my sweet, so down on your knees and suck my cock." Eagerly, Jenny knelt and lowered her mouth over the head of my dick and drew it slowly into her mouth. As she did, I gave a moan of delight and watched Athena and Freya thrust their fingers deeper and faster into each other's cunts, as aroused as I. "Ah, that's wonderful," I sighed, leaning back and closing my eyes, "It's hard to believe you were a virgin when we met."

I let Jenny continue for a while, then said "Good girl, but I think it's time we checked where else my cock fits. Come and sit on my lap." Jenny stood up; I grabbed her shapely, firm ass and pulled her toward me. "Now, sit on my cock."

"Yes, Master." Jenny straddled my lap and lowered herself onto my hard shaft."Mmmmm," she moaned as my cock slid into her. She wriggled back and forth until she had taken my full length then, after pausing a moment so we could both enjoy the feeling of me filling her cunt, the African girl used her legs to begin to move up and down. Faster and faster she went until Jenny was practically bouncing on my cock. Finally, Jenny's movements grew more desperate and she moaned as she shuddered into an orgasm. With one final deep thrust I joined her, filling her cunt with my hot, sticky cum.

Ah, the wonders of the Aether world. Jenny and I stayed locked together, enjoying our post-orgasmic tryst, and yet my cock remained semi-erect and after a few minutes, the tightness of Jenny's cunt around it had it hardening again. I gave her a kiss and then addressed my little harem: "Jenny, thank you my darling, that was wonderful, but now your sisters deserve a turn. Freya stop fingering Athena and come over here. Jenny, take over pleasuring your sister. Athena, I want you and Jenny to lie on the table sixty-nine style and eat each other out. Suck my cum out of your sister's pussy."

Jenny slid off my dick and stood next to me, her legs still shaky from her orgasm. I stood and stroked her magnificent breasts while we watched Athena arrange her own trim form on the massage table. I got a quick look at Athena's neatly shaved pussy before Jenny hurried to the table and climbed on top of her, positioning her dripping cunt above the older woman's face. Athena and Jenny quickly stuck their tongues into each other's pussies, licking and sucking eagerly.

I turned my attention to Freya, her blonde hair, attractive face and slim, sexy body filling my vision. She moved closer, her breasts pressing against me. My cock, which had wilted a little, was growing hard again. I slid one hand down to her pussy and stroked the shaven lips while I slid the other hand down her back to play with her bottom cheeks, fondling the firm globes. "Oh god! I've missed this so much," Freya murmured.