Master of Elements Ch. 13: Synthesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the sounds of Athena and Jenny's love making and when I glanced over it was to see a mix of my and Jenny's cum dripping onto Athena's mouth, where she was delightedly swallowing it. That sight did it; my cock was rock hard once again. I sat Freya down in the chair and, seizing her ankles, I pulled her legs up towards her head, spreading them wide at the same time. Wasting no further time, I plunged my cock into her hot, wet and very willing cunt.

I knew what Freya liked best and I pounded into her hard and fast from the beginning. A few minutes of good hard fucking and I felt the blonde's pussy contract as she came, her pale face flushing as her climax consumed her. In contrast, thanks to having cum in Jenny earlier, I was able to control myself. I let Freya come down from her high and then withdrew by cock, stood up, and turned toward Athena and Jenny. "Come over here you two, and attend to Freya. Knowing her she'll be ready for more."

The girls wasted no time in hurrying over. Jenny got down between Freya's spread legs and plunged her tongue into the blonde's pussy, sliding her tongue in to lick up Freya's juices, while Athena kissed the Swede passionately, their tongues mingling in each other's mouths.

I left the three women together, their tongues and hands running all over each other's bodies, and wandered over to where Brigit and Matsu were laying quietly beside the pool, passion currently exhausted. They were just making out, kissing and cuddling. I looked down at my red-haired, real world wife and said, "Brigit, I want you again. Stand up." I was still in the mood to control the girls, reflecting the Creature's influence perhaps, but importantly I was also in control of myself. I knew just how far to go and the girls loved me for that.

So it was that Brigit looked up at me and smiled. "Yes Master, I understand." She stood and pressed her naked body against me, kissing me deeply. I returned her kiss, my hands cupping and squeezing her firm sexy buttocks.

I broke the kiss and looked at Matsu, "Has my wife pleased you as she should?"

The Chinese girl grinned at me as she noticed my erect cock, still hard from fucking Freya. "Oh yes, her oral skills are excellent, Master." Brigit looked down at her and smiled an acknowledgement of the compliment.

"I think you're probably right," I said grinning, "But I think you should remind me, Brigit."

My wife looked down at my throbbing cock with something like hunger in her eyes, then knelt before me. Brigit began by licking my erection, running her tongue up and down the shaft and swirling it around the bulbous head. After some moments of this, she took me deep in her mouth and sucked hard, and was obviously pleased at my loud moan of pleasure. "Ohhhhh, you're right Matsu; she uses her tongue very well - aaaaahhhhh - and her mouth even better!"

I looked down at Brigit and ran my fingers through her red hair as she enthusiastically fellated my erection. Gripping her head, I pulled her closer, and with a groan of pleasure, slowly thrust my hips back and forth, gently fucking the beautiful redhead's hot wet mouth. I looked to my Chinese lover, still resting close by and idly stroking her pussy as she watched: "Matsu, go and find a strap on and service your sister. I fucked her earlier, but we here interrupted, so I'm sure she would welcome a good shafting."

"Yes, Master," Matsu replied and the naked Asian girl hurried off out of the room. Within two minutes she was back with a suitable toy, which she quickly fastened round her slender hips. I lay flat and ordered Brigit onto all fours. Once in position, I told her to resume sucking my cock. Matsu moved behind Brigit and slid the big silicone dildo deep inside her waiting pussy. Brigit wasn't in much of a position to react with a mouth full of cock, but the way she began pushing her hips back against Matsu suggested she was more than happy with her situation, impaled at both ends.

"Fuck her hard, Matsu, give the horny bitch what she needs," I ordered. Brigit's response to my words was to lash her tongue even faster on my cock head and then try hard to deep throat my whole length, which given its super-human size in this world, she couldn't quite manage.

Seeing this, Matsu grinned at me as she pumped the thick dildo in and out of her sister's dripping cunt, giving her a good hard fucking. "Your wife is definitely a slut, Master."

I laughed softly as I continued fucking Brigit's hot hungry mouth. "Mmm, yes, but look who's talking!"

Matsu blushed prettily and smiled, "I'm only a slut for you, Master ... and my sisters of course."

So engrossed were we that the three of us barely noticed when Athena came over. "Can I join in Master? You haven't fucked me yet," the brunette asked. Without saying anything, I simply beckoned Athena to lie next to me and then kissed her, with Brigit still latched onto my cock. I gave the matter a moment's thought and then I issued some new orders.

"Matsu, withdraw and give Brigit the strap-on. Brigit, when you have put it on, slide that dildo up Matsu's ass. We all know how much she likes that."

Matsu pulled the dildo out of Brigit's dripping cunt, a big grin on her face; I wasn't wrong about her liking for anal. She unbuckled it and handed it over to Brigit, who shortly after was easing it up inside her tight bottom hole, with Matsu on all fours, ass up, to receive it. A look of bliss came over the Chinese girl's face as the latex cock invaded her anal passage. She clearly loved it and thrust her bottom back against Brigit.

The sight was too erotic to miss out on, so I had Athena also kneel in the same position and facing Matsu and got down behind her. As I trust my cock into the brunette's slick cunt, both she and I could enjoy an amazing view of Brigit ass-fucking Matsu and the blissfully erotic look on the Asian girl's face. I pumped my swollen dick in and out of Athena's hot, wet cunt, while Brigit ploughed Matsu's ass with increasing abandon and I listened to the blissful groans of the two girls being fucked.

Gripping Athena's hips firmly, I thrust into her aching cunt harder and faster, driving us both toward orgasm. My dick was throbbing, and the brunette seemed in heaven, her mind filled with the idea of her Master's delicious giant cock ramming her cunt. As I thrust into Athena, she pushed back against me repeatedly, driving my cock deeper inside her pussy, her tits swaying back and forth with the effort.

Despite all my hard work, Matsu was the first to cum. With her eyes closed and a hand between her legs stroking on her clitoris, she suddenly gave a single cry of "Oh fuuuuuck," and then her front half collapsed to the floor, trembling as she came hard, her ass still up in the air, a triumphant Brigit with the dildo still embedded firmly in her Asian sister's anus. The redhead smiled lustily over at me and blew me a kiss, before adding, "Now finish the other slut off, Master."

I blew her a kiss back and as I did so I was reminded that for all the rampant lust on display, I really did love these girls, all of them. And while I won't deny I loved their looks and bodies and sexiness, I loved their intelligence and personalities and courage far more. I could never do anything that would hurt them and would always protect them if I could.

I turned my full attention back to Athena. I could tell she was nearing the edge and also feel my cock swelling inside the brunette's hungrily tight pussy as I neared climax myself. "Cum, slut," I groaned to Athena worried I might get there first and, to my surprise, she did. Whether she was obeying what she took to be an order or whether it was just a happy coincidence of timing I didn't know, but her pussy clamped tightly around my dick as it was suddenly bathed in her cum juices. Almost immediately, I joined her, my balls and cock practically exploding as my hot thick spunk spurted deep into Athena's cunt.

For several moments the only sound in the room was the exhausted breathing of three very satisfied people. Matsu and Athena groaned softly as Brigit and I slid dildo and cock out of their respective well fucked ass and pussy. Small trickles of sperm escaped from Athena's cunt only for Brigit to quickly pounce, her warm wet tongue licking it up, while Matsu raised the energy to lick my cock clean. Then the three women exchanged passionate kisses, before finally they took turns kissing me, the Master they loved and adored.

This attracted the attention of Freya and Jenny who didn't want to miss out, and so I found myself surrounded by five beautiful naked girls who I loved and who loved me. It would be fair to say I was blissfully happy.

We slowly clambered back into the bath to rest and lazily clean ourselves. I had one arm round Brigit and the other Freya, the first two of my girls. Brigit said thoughtfully: "It's been a weird journey from that day I met you at my parent's farm. But I wouldn't have missed any of it. I'm really happy. And at last we are completely safe as well. Thank you for everything Chris." There was a chorus of agreement from the others.

I smiled at her and nodded, but said nothing. I agreed with the first part of her statement, and I also thought we were safe enough here in the Aether world where we controlled everything, but I wasn't so sure that we were in the real world. Between us we had a lot of power, with the ability of mind control perhaps most of dangerous of all. There were people, dangerous people and governments, who would like to get their hands on that. I was Master of Elements and that came with pleasures such I had just enjoyed but also duties. The first of these was to protect the five Mistresses and I fully intended to honour that.

*****

Author's note.

My thanks to the reader who was kind enough to PM me to say that they enjoyed this tale as much for the story as for the sex elements. It grew in the telling and it crossed my mind at times that with some fleshing out it could work as a 'straight' adventure, although for me the harem aspect and the sexual relationship between Chris and all the women is also key. I don't think it would be the same if Chris was restricted to the one girlfriend that our society insists on seeing as 'normal' and respectable.

Way back when I started, I said this was an experiment in writing a mind control story where the controller had not chosen or sought the power but had it imposed on him (thus making him less of a bastard than the typical protagonist in this genre). Did this work? My answer is - partially. It is clear that aside from his control over the girls (used occasionally when essential) both Chris and Athena can also mind control others (as Athena does at the scene of the fire in Athens for example). The problem is that they are both too nice to do so very much, unless the need is urgent, with the result that this ability doesn't get used much. Lesson - mind control is really a power for the ruthless.

The story as it evolved could just as easily have been published under the Fantasy heading (or perhaps Sci-fi?). If it was possible on Literotica to publish under more than one category, I would have done so.

Still, the bottom line is it was enjoyable to write and I hope that those readers who preserved to the end enjoyed it too. I had to finish with one last big orgy, but have left the door open for a sequel if I feel in the mood (I have a soft spot for the characters). Always assuming authors are not rendered completely redundant by AI of course!