Master of Elves Ch. 02

Story Info
Astra and a Goddess, and a Huge Cock.
4.5k words
4.72
1.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Astra and a Goddess, and a Huge Cock

A pair of teenage girls, carrying two buckets each, were leaving room seven when they reached the landing. They looked at Jorgen, Astra attached to his arm, and both faces turned bright red. The older one gathered herself and spoke before he could question them.

"Your bath is ready sir, but be careful, it's very hot" she said with a straight face, as her younger companion giggled.

"And we left towels, and some oils," the younger one chimed in.

"Thank you," Jorgen said, tossing each a silver. He could see steam coming from the open door and suddenly that bath was sounding very, very good.

"Have a good night, girls," Astra added, waving them off with a smirk.

"You too," they chimed together, before dashing off down the stairs.

Astra looked at him, eyebrow raised. "You must be very popular wherever you come from, to get service like that."

Jorgen ushered her inside and closed the door.

"Strip."

"Yes sir," she responded, turning to face him.

Jorgen sat down on the corner of the big bed to watch. It creaked ominously.

Astra expertly dropped the hardened leather bits of her armor, and then stripped her undershirt over her head.

Her breasts were small, pert, and her nipples were hard.

She peeled the tight trousers from her long, gorgeous legs. She had to hop once to avoid falling, but she was graceful and strong, and recovered quickly. Finally the young soldier stood before the massive blonde barbarian, almost at attention.

"Those too," he said, gesturing towards her white undershorts.

Astra turned around without hesitation and bent down at the waist. She was flexible. She gave him a long look at her pussy as she pushed them slowly down her legs. Her mound was trimmed and her lips were pink, inner labia just peeking out. Her hood was prominent. He could see it through her thigh gap.

Kicking her undershorts aside, the lovely soldier turned back to face the big man, not quite standing at attention. She looked excited, and really happy, Jorgen decided. Her dark eyes sparkled.

Outwardly she was a tough, independent soldier. But she really enjoyed this submission, and it was natural to her. He thought it maybe felt like the safety and security of her childhood, before the orcs. Maybe her father had been strict, he guessed.

Or she just liked strength. Or following orders was comfortable to a soldier. But he thought it was about her family and her childhood. It didn't matter though, Jorgen was happy to meet her needs.

So, the barbarian stood. He towered over the naked young woman, but Astra looked up at him fearlessly, she looked aroused and determined. Jorgen nodded, with a small smile, then walked over to the bath. It was about three feet long, and deep enough for him to sit in, at least.

The big man turned back to the lovely, submissive soldier, and spoke in a soft, deep voice that was a loving father and a stern commander and a great big barbarian all at the same time.

Astra felt things deep inside that were new to her. Primal things. No woman would be immune to this masculine force of nature. Her pussy clenched. She felt her womb come alive as arousal dripped down her thigh.

"Undress me."

"Y-yes sir."

The beautiful, brave scout stalked towards the big man, stopping inches away. Her eyes were level with his huge upper chest, almost to his collar. Astra was taller than Jorgen had thought. She looked up into his eyes, as her hands found the clasps to his armor.

Jorgen smelled her arousal.

The barbarian's boiled leather breastplate fell to the floor, and she unlaced his lightweight linen shirt before slowly dragging it up and over his head. He had to bend down to assist, relenting after she tried to climb his torso.

The fabric stretched and she grunted and groaned, but eventually his golden mane re-emerged and he stood in all his bare chested glory.

Astra took a few moments to appreciate the view; his muscular arms, broad shoulders and powerful torso in perfect oversized harmony. He was built like a statue. She had seen her share of strong men, growing up in the north, but this man towered over any man she could remember.

She could feel the heat radiating from his sculpted pecs. She felt dazed as she caressed his massive figure. His chest had light golden hair up the center, so soft that it felt like fur. That fascinated her. The smells of dried sweat, sea spray, leather, and his subtle underlying musk were conspiring to overwhelm her.

Jorgen looked down to admire Astra's elegant, leanly-muscled shoulders. He followed the lines of her shoulder blades down through her long, toned back, finally settling on her perfectly rounded backside. Her muscle tone reminded him of his old friend Sarisa, who wanted to be a Valkyrie and trained with the old warriors every summer. He had planned to ask her to marry him. That was before he met Ania.

He was lost in the memory of Sarisa, and of Ania, but was brought back to the present by the sudden sensation of his undershorts dropping to his feet. Astra was on her knees, gaze locked on his midsection. After a few seconds she managed to take a deep breath and looked up at the very, very big man, a wicked smile forming. Then she noticed that he seemed a little distracted.

"Sir, are you alright?"

"Yes, just memories of an old life. Good things. You've got me in a good place. Don't let me stop you."

"Yes, sir," she said with a adorable pout, which morphed into a sultry grin as she noticed a pulse of excitement lifting his enormous still-soft cock, which was just starting to grow.

She grasped his heavy shaft with both hands, and pulled the tip to her lips. She gave the head a wet kiss, then sucked on it gently, looking up at him, waiting.

Jorgen felt a shiver pass through his body, and his cock hardened under her lips. The adorable cock-worshipping soldier let out a small, happy moan, and sucked more of his head into her mouth.

Astra had a pretty large mouth, Jorgen saw when she stretched it, and could fit his girth, but it was straining her jaw already. She drew in an inch, and then two of his hardening shaft. Very few women could do what she was doing.

As he grew larger and harder, he began to stretch her mouth. She pulled back and held up a hand, taking a deep breath before asking, "can I do something? I have to know."

"What?"

She just crawled over to her small pack and fished around, wagging her perfect little backside at him.

"Found it!"

"A measuring tape?" he asked, incredulously.

"Yep," she said with a twinkle and a lopsided grin, "it's a scout thing. And how else am I going to confidently brag about you, withholding no details?"

"Well, go ahead," he said, laughing. Honestly curious.

Astra scurried over to him, unrolled the tape, and first wrapped it around his now rock-hard girth. It was pretty uniform, so she measured the middle. She did look at the head for a moment. Those ridges would probably add an inch, she thought. But the shaft was easier to measure.

"Wow," she said.

"That bad, huh?"

"No, it's almost eight fucking inches around."

"Is that good?"

"Not for a woman's mouth, at least, unless they've been swallowing cock their whole lives," she laughed.

"What about my length?"

"Well, we're not finished yet."

Astra pinned the tape to the base of his shaft with her left hand. Then she took it in her right had and drew slowly up his length, a fingernail tracing his skin.

Until she reached Jorgen's massive, flared ridge. When Astra's nail pushed into its firm, textured flesh, his cock leapt mightily. The sexy scout gasped in surprise as she lost control of him. Then she looked up to the big barbarian, towering over her, with a beautiful grin.

The diligent soldier started over, careful not to poke the beast, drawing the tape up until it reached the very tip of Jorgen's cock, where a drop of precum had appeared.

"Eleven inches," she announced almost proudly, looking up at him with a gleam in her eye.

"Now, can I put you back in my mouth and make you cum down my throat, sir?"

"That depends, are you a good girl? You'd better be careful not to bite."

"I know I can't swallow it all, but I have some skills," she winked as she said this, and dropped her head down onto his thick cock.

Jorgen gasped as her warm, wet mouth returned.

"Gods, you weren't lying," he groaned.

"I wouldn't lie to you, sir," she murmured as she pulled back, before descending once more.

Jorgen felt Astra relax her throat, and push her head towards him with all her wiry strength, as far as she could. Her throat muscles gripped him tightly, and he felt his cockhead squeeze into a tiny, very tight place. She gagged, but kept going. Jorgen looked down, and was amazed to see that she had taken over a third of his massive cock in her mouth.

"Oh, Gods," he breathed, feeling her swallow against his cock. She stayed in that position, her face flushed and her eyes watering, before slowly pulling back off, gasping for air.

"How was that, sir?"

"Amazing," he replied, looking at her in wonder.

Astra resumed her ministrations, using her right hand to pump his shaft, while her left fingernails dug into his golden curls. They trailed down to cup his tight, nicely symmetrical sack, only one of his balls fitting entirely in her not-so-small hands at a time. She rolled it around and focused her attention back on her tongue, massaging the underside of his magnificent cock.

"So hot," she thought.

She needed to be his good girl. She would start by worshiping this cock.

Jorgen groaned, enjoying the sensation. She was right, it had been far too long since he had been with a woman, and her tongue was skilled.

This was the beginning of his new life, right here, right now, the barbarian decided.

"Gods, Astra, I'm getting close."

She just moaned her assent, and began to suck as best she could. Her tongue moved against his underside more urgently, and she bobbed her head up and down, only a couple of inches. A soft glucking could be heard.

Jorgen knew it wouldn't be long, and decided that if he was going to finish in her mouth, he would at least enjoy it. He began to thrust his hips, pushing into her mouth. He got a little farther into that tight channel.

"That's right soldier, take my big barbarian cock," he growled, suddenly feeling the urge to just take what he wanted. He reached down to grab a fistful of her hair, his other hand grasping her shoulder, holding her steady.

She gagged, eyes bulging and tears running down her cheeks, but made no attempt to pull away. She moaned and whimpered.

"Aleisa's cunt," he cried, feeling his orgasm building. He would wonder later where that came from.

Astra knew he was close, and tried her best to keep up, sucking and pumping him. Her throat felt raw and her jaw ached, but she loved the sensation. She couldn't wait to swallow his seed.

"Gods," he yelled, slamming his cock as deep into her throat as he could. He could feel her swallowing and her muscles tightening around him. He groaned, feeling the pressure in his balls reach the tipping point.

"I'm coming, take it all," the barbarian growled, unleashing a torrent of thick, salty seed straight down her throat. It went where he could not. Not quite. It was a commendable effort by the beautiful young scout.

Astra felt the massive hot load hit her stomach, and she felt the pressure build until Jorgen's seed exploded up through her mouth, and up her nose. She gagged and tried to swallow it all, but there was just too much. She pulled back and coughed, losing some of his seed to the floor.

Cum ran from her nose and her mouth and dripped down her chin. Her pussy was gushing too.

"Sorry," she choked.

"Clean me up, soldier," he commanded, his voice a husky growl. Jorgen was into this dominance thing more than he ever knew.

She immediately obeyed, lapping the mess from his head, to his shaft, to his curls, to his balls. Then Astra sat up, wiped a finger across her face, and cleaned herself as well, while she looked up, adoring and lustful, at the towering, inhumanly gorgeous golden barbarian.

"Good girl," he said with a gentle smile, cupping her adorable face in his huge paw. He locked her gaze, and said it again, stroking her cheek.

"Good girl."

She came. Hard.

Her legs gave out and she collapsed, gasping, wrapping herself around his thigh, chest heaving.

A minute or two passed as the sexy soldier recovered. "You're the first person to ever call me that, you know" She gazed up at him, suddenly a wide-eyed, vulnerable young woman. His cock twitched.

"I've never said it before today, but it seemed right. Are you usually.. submissive?"

"No. Yes. Not really. It's hard to say. Areisian men are gentle, soft. I usually have to take the lead. But, I think I've always wanted someone to take charge. I wasn't all that adventurous in Palla. I was seventeen when I joined the auxiliary. There were a few fond memories with nice northern boys.

Anyway, no, it's never something I've considered. But I think I am a submissive, at least, I know am for you."

The new lovers shared a gentle smile as Jorgen stroked a big thumb along Astra's ear, her neck, and her cheek. He cupped her head as she leaned against his massive hand.

"It appears I like to take charge," he said, finally, drawing away to step into the bath and sit down. The big man reclined so that his big arms rested on either side of the tub.

Then he held out a small washcloth, expectantly. Astra nodded and got up, still wobbly.

"Wash me."

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he teased.

Astra smiled and picked up the wash bucket. "Lean forward, sir." He complied and she poured the warm water over his head and shoulders, washing the dust from the road out of his golden hair. It felt fantastic.

"Ania, my wife, was tall. Taller than you. Heavier and stronger too. I don't think I felt the size difference so acutely. She was a scrapper, and didn't really have a submissive bone in her body. I guess I just never explored being dominant before today. I haven't really taken time to enjoy a woman like this, since she died.

"It's nice. Thank you, Astra."

"You're welcome, sir."

She poured a small amount of the fragrant soap the girls had left on his head and began to work her fingers through his scalp. Jorgen sighed happily, and she could feel him relaxing as her nimble fingers kneaded his scalp.

"Oh, Gods. That feels amazing," he moaned, leaning further forward so she could reach the base of his neck.

"Glad you're enjoying it," she purred, rubbing her hands down his back. She poured more water over his shoulders, then moved to his chest, working the soap over his powerful pecs.

Jorgen felt his cock stirring again, but enjoyed the sensual massage and allowed his eyes to close.

"Do you mind if I join you, sir?"

"Hmm," he said, his eyes opening lazily. "You'll have to sit on my lap."

"I can work with that," she said, stepping into the tub and straddling him. She felt like a child as his arms wrapped against her, and he kissed her forehead.

"I like that, sir," she whispered.

"What, my kissing you?"

"Mhmm. My father used to kiss my forehead when I was little, and it makes me feel safe."

"Safe is good," he replied.

"I haven't felt very safe lately," she sighed.

"The war?"

"Partly. When the orcs broke out, they killed my brother. It was a.. shock."

"Astra, I'm so sorry to hear that.

"You know, we're not so different. They killed my family, in Valcris. Where are you from?"

"Sorfort. We didn't get any warning."

Jorgen thought back to the day that changed his life.

"We got a little warning, but it wasn't enough. I hid my wife, my son, and my father in the cellar of our old place. I thought it would be safe enough. I joined the warriors and we drove off the first wave. When I got back, I found my father's corpse."

Jorgen was staring into space, and a tear spilled from the corner of one eye.

"Ania and Argen were gone."

Astra was sobbing now as well, head buried in his softly furred chest. The barbarian recovered and stroked her head as he finished, "the rest is too much to talk about on a beautiful evening like this. The moon is rising, look."

They could see out the broad east-facing windows from the tub. Astra spun around and leaned back against Jorgen's chest, feeling safe and surrounded in his arms.

"It is beautiful. Can I stay, tonight?"

"Of course. You've done your job for the day, soldier."

"Thank you, sir. For sharing, and for the bath."

"Stay there."

Jorgen stood and moved his mass with agility to step out of the tub, before kneeling behind Astra. The big man washed her hair like she had his, gentle and lovingly. She cried again, but it felt cathartic.

"Good girl."

Dinner arrived and they shared a naked meal in comfortable silence, red wine softening the sharp edges of their encounter. Afterwards, the barbarian stood and took Astra's hand, leading the lovely little soldier to his large bed.

"Would you mind if I made love to you? We could just sleep, or I could fuck you into the mattress and break the bed if you prefer that.. but, I'd like to take care of you right now. I guess I'm feeling emotional."

"A huge barbarian and a soft touch?"

"Don't tell anyone," he said with a wink.

"Your secret is safe with me," she laughed.

He fluffed up the two large down pillows - he would definitely recommend this inn if he ever had the chance - and positioned her against the wall so that she could watch. He took time to study Astra's long graceful figure, noting a few small scars. One was an arrow wound on her knee. Fortunately it seemed to have ricocheted off of the young scout's kneecap, with a tear leading off to the outside of her long, gorgeous leg.

The scars added character to her otherwise flawless skin.

The big barbarian kneeled between her legs, his knees on the floor at the foot of his bed. His large hands traced their way up her lithe, toned calves, outer thighs and slim boyish hips. He slowly dragged his thick fingers inwards, finally reaching her core with his thumbs.

He smelled her arousal now. Sweet and fresh, with only a tantalizing hint of musk. She was holding her breath as he spread her delicate lips, noticing the tomboyish young woman's large clit as it pushed past its hood, until it was erect and throbbing with her rapid heartbeat. It stood more than half an inch out from her mound. "Like a tiny cock," he thought, which didn't bother him too much as he wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked.

"Is it too big?" she asked nervously.

"What, your clit? Not at all," he reassured her, before diving back in and swirling his tongue around it.

Astra's hips bucked and she gasped, then giggled, embarrassed.

"Sorry, no one really touches me there. I assume guys are intimidated by it, or think it's ugly."

"No, it's gorgeous," he said, and then he made her believe him.

He lapped at her folds and worshipped her swollen clit, his big hands massaging her thighs and belly, caressing her small breasts and tracing the line of her collarbones.

Finally he slowly inserted a huge finger, slickened by her copious arousal, and gently massaged her tight, fluttering canal.

"Oh Gods," she cried, and came suddenly, squirting as her muscles clenched. He drank as much as he could capture, and his soft blonde beard soaked up more of her excitement. Jorgen was glistening as he raised his head, feeling proud of himself. Ania had taught him well, it seemed.

"Make love to me, Jorgen" she pleaded, her gaze soft and moist.

He crawled up her body and positioned himself above her, leaning down to capture her trembling bottom lip, and she extended her pink tongue, so she could taste herself. Then the big man's mouth covered hers and his thick tongue slipped through her lovely lips. He pushed deep inside her, his long, thick organ exploring every inch of Astra's mouth. His cock was throbbing with need.

12