Master of Elves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jorgen pushed himself up and tried to catch his lover's gaze. She was in another world.

"Astra, look at me."

She gazed up, her eyes meeting his.

"Are you protected?"

"Protected? Oh, from pregnancy? Yeah I drink tea to ward off my period, and it will prevent conception."

"Good," he said, reaching down to feel her slick arousal. Ready for him. "I'll go slow. It will probably hurt at first, but it will get better, I promise."

She nodded, trusting him.

He reached down and took hold of his enormous rock-hard shaft, and pressed the head against her tight entrance. He rubbed the sensitive ridge along her slit, spreading her arousal.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir. Any time, all the time."

The big man responded with a grunt that Astra felt deep inside.

He pushed his hips forward and felt his head enter her passage. It was tight, but his thick, flared ridge spread her open anyway, and he pushed on.

Astra cried out, a mix of pain and pleasure.

Jorgen paused, kissing her, and letting her adjust to his size. She felt amazing around him, grasping tightly, her channel fluttering and spasming against his shaft.

"Keep going, sir," she pleaded breathlessly.

"You're doing so good, soldier. You can take me," he said. He reached behind her neck with his left hand, forcing her to look into his eyes.

With his right he cupped her small, shapely left breast, massaging gently and tweaking her nipple once, and again, then circling it before going back the massage. It was perfect, she thought.

He pressed in another few inches and she bit her lip, nodding.

"Halfway there. Good girl."

"You're so big," she cried, overwhelmed.

"Too much?"

"No, I want it," she pleaded, pulling his head down so she could kiss him.

Jorgen thrust forward, bottoming out. He could feel her cervix kissing the head of his cock. Perhaps his favorite sensation in the world. He whispered a quick thanks to Freia.. then, Aleisa, for the joy of a woman's body. It had truly been too long.

"Is it all the way in?" she asked.

He pushed himself up so she could look down at their joining.

"That's it? Is that even halfway in?" He pressed forward, causing her to fall back and groan in pleasure.

"That's your cervix. You might adjust if we do this more often, but for now that's as far as we go. Don't worry, it feels great for me."

"Really?"

She was adorable.

"Really. I can feel the entrance to your womb kissing the head of my cock. You're warm, and so tight. Don't worry about taking all of me. I don't think many women can.

"More importantly, how are you feeling?"

"Stuffed. Stretched. Overwhelmed," she said with a groan, sweating and flushed.

"Well, at least it's not hurting. I think you're adjusting."

"It feels really good."

"I'm going to start moving again. If anything hurts, just say so. I want this to be good for you, beautiful."

Jorgen pulled back slowly before thrusting forward again slowly, inexorably. Astra's body seized as she cried out. She squirted again, thighs quaking.

"Gods," she said. "Keep going, harder."

"Harder?" he asked.

"Please," she pleaded. "Oh goddess I'm coming again! Oh fuck!"

"Good girl."

Her legs locked around his waist as she convulsed, another wave of moisture coated their joining. He slowed and held her, gently, slightly rolling his hips, kissing her forehead as she trembled in his arms, his mass a comforting pressure as she rode her orgasm.

"Ready?" he asked finally.

Silence.

She had passed out.

Jorgen laughed quietly, and carefully disengaged, his massive cock still iron-hard, a drop of precum leaking from his cockhead.

He laid her back on the pillows, and pulled a light sheet over her sweaty, satisfied body.

"Good night, Astra," he said, kissing her cheek. He crawled into the other side of the bed, distracting himself with plans for tomorrow until his erection finally relented and he fell asleep.

**

Jorgen opened his eyes and didn't recognize his surroundings. A circular platform of white marble, surrounded by green grass as far as he could see. Marble pillars lined the platform, capped by lifelike statues of winged female forms. Valkyries. But with pointed ears.

"Elven Valkyries?"

"Close enough," said a gentle feminine voice. He turned around to see the most beautiful woman he'd ever encountered. Pointed ears, like the statues, but tall, like northern women. Like Ania. She wore white silken robes that were so thin as to be transparent, and nothing underneath.

He looked down at himself. He was nude, and erect. Hardly surprising at this point.

"Freia?"

"I'm called Aleisa here, but yes. Hello again Jorgen." She had a gentle smile, but her bright golden eyes twinkled mischievously, capturing his full attention. "That was quite the show. I think you ruined that poor girl."

He felt himself blushing like a girl. So embarrassing.

"Hello, again?"

"Would you like to be my champion on Athea?," she said, ignoring Jorgen's question.

"I, uh, what?"

"Just say yes. It's an official position that I just got approval for. Good benefits. We'll talk more about what I need from you another time. Your soldier girl is leaving."

Jorgen's jaw had fallen open. He slammed it shut and blinked several times.

"What was that about Astra?"

"Never mind, she's leaving you a note. it looks like she wants to wobble out on her own two feet. What's your answer, barbarian?"

"This woman is a gorgeous, powerful goddess," he thought. "Refusing her would be absurd. And it's not like I have a better plan."

"Alright, sure. fuck it. Yes Aleisa, I'm at your service."

"Good boy."

That did things to his cock.

"Go meet some elves. I've given you a blessing, do try not to ruin any more nice human girls with it."

"Wha-"

The barbarian woke with a still raging erection and a powerful desire to fuck something. It was early, but daylight was brightening the room.

He saw that the sheets on the other side of the bed had been turned down, and the expected note rested on Astra's pillow.

"Jorgen, I had to leave early this morning for training, but thank you so much for last night. -Astra"

"Fuck," he groaned, feeling his painfully-erect cock throb.

***

12