Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's mother positioned herself on the floor directly behind Renard. Her face was only inches away from Renard's ass. She ran her hands down Renard's black hairy thighs, before addressing her daughter. "Go slow baby, just relax and remember to breathe when you feel like you are going to gag. You'll soon conquer your reflex and will be able to enjoy a full cock down your throat."

Jennifer proceeded to grasped Renard's thick cock in her small hand, directing the head into her mouth. While she built up the saliva to coat her throat, Jessica had spread Renard's ass cheeks apart. Her tongue darted immediately to his asshole.

Steven could only watch as Renard began to dance subtly on the balls of his feet, enjoying simultaneously the wife's tongue up his ass and the daughter's mouth and throat.

Soon Renard began bucking his hips into Jennifer's mouth. His hand grabbed the back of her hair and he held her head in place, her nose tightly pressed against the base of his crotch.

Jennifer began choking on his member, tears streaming down her eyes as she tried to relax and breathe, determined to conquer her gag reflex. She was so close. Steven could see that she wanted it so badly, but it was not to be.

In the end, it was too much, and Renard mercifully pulled her head off of his cock. As Jennifer sputtered for breath, Renard blew his load all over her face and tits.

"I'm so sorry!" Jennifer sobbed, deeply disappointed in herself.

"It's alright, baby," Renard soothed, delicately stroking the hair out of her face. "You will get lots of practice."

"It's a lot of man to take in all at once," Jessica added. "Just relax and let me help clean you up." The older woman quickly suctioned the quick load of cum off her daughter's nipples.

Jennifer licked her lips and used her finger to redirect cum from her nose into her mouth. When she was finished, she joined her mother in cleaning off Renard's proffered cock.

Steven sat in the corner with his legs held tightly together. He did not want anyone to discern that he shamefully had an erection.

"Please stop this," Steven begged. "Please stop!"

"Why? Are you jealous I'm fucking your women, especially your daughter?" Renard interrogated him sharply, before asking even more maliciously, "Do you have a erection right now? You do, don't you?"

"I..I..I.. m...sorry," Steven sputtered. In reply, Jennifer shook her head in disbelief. What she had been told had now been confirmed.

"You want to fuck your own daughter, you sick bastard," Renard pronounced with mock astonishment, before stepping forward and hitting him again in the head with something heavy. Once again, Steven lost all sense of time as the darkness descended.

SHE KNOWS

When Steven awoke, Jennifer's baby blue eyes were staring at him. Her full figure was fully reclined against Renard. Steven could notice in her stare that something had changed within her while he was slept. Her stared had hardened.

Shamefully, he desperately wanted to fuck her, and she knew it.

And if the pervert wanted a show, she would provide one in high definition. No detail would be omitted.

"Are you watching me daddy?" Jennifer breathed in the words more than she pronounced them. She stared her father daringly in the eye, not allowing his gaze to stray. "Daddy, I want to you watch me suck this big, nasty, beautiful cock."

She held the base of Renard's swollen cock like it was some sort of precious religious relict. Her smile was wicked.

Then, Jennifer's lips spread themselves thin around the thick head, and her willing mouth plunged effortlessly down the shaft's entire ten inches. She came up slowly, her checks hollow from the active suction, her constant stare mocking her father the entire time. The release of the cock from her mouth made a popping sound, not unlike a pneumatic tube.

"Best thing ever!" Jennifer almost shouted in her enthusiasm and glee.

Renard chuckled softly behind her. The whole scene was in chiaroscuro, his face obscured in shadow and his large cock towering in the bright foreground, the focus of everyone's attention. Unable to resist, her tongue quickly swirled around the head, then she sucked it back into her salivating mouth. Some drool came out over onto her lower chin.

She then deep-throated the cock again. And then there was heard another pop exploding from her mouth.

"Your little girl is a whore, daddy!" She plunged explosively down once more.

As she once again came slowly back up, the expression on her face changed. She no longer was mocking him with a cruelly sharp stare. It had grown much softer, fixating now on the large, almost purple head in front of her. A stream of her spittle stuck proudly to the side of the shaft. Her right index finger traced the path of a bulging vein, then it lightly separated the slit at the top, and gently rubbed in some of that same spittle into the tiny hole.

Her pupils were dilated in fascination and wonder. Her brain memorizing every detail. Then, she replaced her finger with the utmost tip of her tongue, softly caressing the nips of the sensitive area.

"I am such a cock whore, daddy. Can you really blame me?" she asked already knowing the answer. Her cheeks were flushed from her excitement.

Abruptly, she ended her period of experimentation, and placed the large cock back into her mouth with evident and serious intent. She no longer looked over at her father as her head vigorously bobbed up and down the shaft. Slurping sounds intermingled with soft, almost whimpering sighs of satisfaction. She did not give a damn whether her father was watching her or not. She did not give a god damn whether the whole world was watching.

She wanted this cock to shoot all its cum in her mouth.

When Renard placed his hand on the back of her head, and began bucking his hips into what was just a little while ago her innocent virgin mouth, Steven heard his daughter let out an even deeper, carnal wail.

When Renard's back arched and his buttocks clenched together, and when his cock began pumping rope after rope of his filth between her reddened lips and down her slender white throat, Steven felt a sense of loss, a slightly sickening, turning of his stomach, all despite his straining erection. Things would never be the same again. His little girl was a woman now, and had just declared her independence.

Renard got out of bed and walked towards, what only weeks before had been Steven's master bathroom. Steven and Jennifer, father and daughter, were left all alone, staring at each other.

"Daddy, did you see me do it? I did not need Mommy to coach me through it. I took that massive cock all the way down my throat by myself. I was so far down his pubic hair was tickling my nostrils," she giggled slightly.

She rose off the bed, and walked toward to where Steven was sitting, tied down to the arms of the side chair. "Daddy, aren't you proud of me? How I handled Mr. Renard's huge cock? I was not scared of it at all this time." Her young tits and hips swayed menacingly as she approached.

She climbed into his lap. Steven's small cock was thankfully hidden behind layers of underwear and his trousers. He was ashamed to be this excited, as his daughter, just as naked as the day she was born, put her right arm around him, and nuzzled her check against his. Her firm breast rested on his right shoulder. Steven could smell the salty cum on her sweet breath.

"His cum tasted so good, daddy! Did you know that cum was so yummy, daddy? Have you ever tasted cum, daddy?"

Before he could answer, as if he even had words to answer, she shifted her position, rearranging herself so that Steven's head rested between her massive breasts, nestled inside her deep cleavage, the soft inner sides of the each breast pressed against his facial checks. They muffled his hearing.

He could smell the sweet scent of her skin, and feel its heat. He did not dare move his head to either side. She pressed forward, squeezing his head further into her cleavage until his mouth and nose were completely suffocated against her skin. Steven did not dare open his mouth to kiss or lick her flesh.

Then, she placed her knee between his two legs solidly into his groin.

"Yew, gross, Daddy, you have a boner!" Steven's face grew red through a combination of embarrassment and desire. "You should be ashamed, Daddy!" She began grinding her knee and thigh against his nub.

"Why are men's dicks so different, daddy? I mean that I can feel that your dick is less than half as long as Mr. Renard's, and it's certainly not as thick as Mr. Renard's. There is quite a difference. Oh, Mr. Renard has such a wonderful cock, don't you think so, Daddy?"

Two more seconds of grinding later, Jennifer leaped off his lap. "O, my God! Daddy, you are such a pervert! You came! Your pants are all wet, and my knee is so icky." She looked towards the door. "Mom!... Mom!!... MOM!!"

Steven's wife appeared at the door. She was completely naked. Her pussy was swollen and flushed red from overuse. She had come as quickly as she could, and had apparently jumped off of a client in order to come to her daughter's aide.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she asked anxiously.

"I was giving Daddy a hug and he got a boner and then he came in his pants! Just look at this!" Jennifer pointed to the bit of cum that had soaked through his underwear and his trousers unto her exposed thigh.

His wife's face registered disgust.

"Your daddy has a sickness in his head, honey. You need to wash that nastiness off as soon as possible. Don't touch it. Just go in the bathroom and get in the shower and let the water wash it off and then wipe the area clean with a washcloth. Then, throw that washcloth away. I will take care of your daddy."

"Ok, thank you, Mommy." Jennifer trotted off to the bathroom, her ass jiggling delightfully.

"You really are a pig, Steven." His wife's tone was matter of fact.

Steven began to speak, as if somehow he could defend himself.

"Oh, just shut up! Don't speak until I tell you to!" she snapped, her eyes burning with anger. "You have caused this family a lot of pain. You have always been so selfish. Even today. You gambled away all of our money. I had to work so hard just so your daughter did not have to go without, and she still did. You are not a man, you are a worm. Its time you started giving back."

She leaned over and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

"Lift your hips," she commanded. Steven did not move.

"Lift your hips, asshole, or things are going to get a lot worse for you." Her tone was sharp. Steven lifted his hips. She slid his trousers and his underwear around his hips, letting them fall to the ground. She then got up and went to his dresser bureau, returning with a handkerchief and his best tie.

She leaned over again, painfully wiping the cum off of his belly, dick, and balls. Her sharp, red lacquered nails occasionally glanced his vulnerable flesh. She smirked at his discomfort.

"This is easily the biggest load you ever produced." She paused. "Let's just think about that: your biggest load was for your own daughter. What a sick man you are."

She stood up, towering over him in physically and moral superiority.

"Open your mouth, shithead."

"What?" he stammered.

She slapped him hard across his cheek.

"I did not tell you to speak."

"Hey, this has gone on too far!" he protested.

Another slap, harder than the first landed.

"I know I fucked up! But this is not how you treat a person!" Steven was indignant.

Another slap.

"Ok," she replied. Her rebuttal was served cold. "Two things: First, you are not a person, but a greedy piece of shit. Number two, if you don't stop whining and do what you are told, when you are told, I will call your loan shark over here, the man you owe thousands of dollars, and I will tell him that he and his boys can do whatever the fuck he wants to you. Baby, if he needs an alibi, he has got one in me."

After a few sobering moments realizing that his wife spoke the truth, Steven spoke.

"I'm sorry" he said simply.

A stinging slap sent pain down his spine.

"I didn't tell you to speak."

Steven sat quietly, powerlessness against his wife's rage. Tears began to run down his cheeks.

"Now, open your mouth."

Steven opened his mouth. She stuffed the handkerchief inside, making sure that the side with the most semen went inside first. Despite having the cum soaked material in his mouth, and the taste on his tongue, Steven would not have been able to describe it to his daughter, nor confirm that it was indeed "yummy," because all he could taste at that moment was his own shame and the salt from his tears.

As his wife proceeded to secure the silk tie around his mouth and fasten it tightly around his head, she whispered in his ear. "You say that you are sorry, but you have said that many times before. And I believed you and I even forgave you, because I was an idiot. But not this time. Mr. Renard has shown me what a real man is. He does not just talk, but does the things he says he will do. That's a man. Unlike you. You are just words. A Liar. How are you going to prove that you have changed? That you are no longer a selfish asshole?"

She left the room. Steven felt even smaller than his dick, which had shriveled almost completely such that only the pathetic head could be observed. As he sat tied to the chair with the cum on the rag in his mouth growing cold, he had plenty of opportunity to reflect how he had arrived at this point.

THE CONVERT

After a half hour, his daughter emerged from the master bath hand in hand with Renard. She saw her father tied up comically in the side chair. She burst into at least a full five minutes of laughter.

Renard caressed her shoulder blades and her back lightly while she laughed at her father tied helplessly to the chair, with his pants down, his little dick exposed, and a rag with his own cum stuffed in his mouth.

Soon, she responded to Renard's touch and climbed back onto the bed. It was obvious she had become the favorite among all of his bitches. She cuddled up to Renard pressing her massive right tit into the side of his body. Her head tilted back, and her mouth accepted Renard's tongue with eagerness.

Renard's muscular arm reached between her legs and started playing with her clit. She spread her legs wide so that he could have all the access he desired and so that her daddy would be sure to see it.

Renard kissed her deeply and the index and middle fingers of his left hand massaged vigorously her clit, sometimes dipping lower to gather up her juices to lubricate her clit even more. Steven heard the sounds of their wet passionate kisses and sounds of her juices being applied.

Steven realized she was cumming when her breathing became a series of pants and she looked up at Renard like he was some type of God. Or was that love?

"Hello mommy" the girl smiled. "I love what you did to Daddy."

Steven's wife was standing in the doorway. She had just finished off her last client, and she stood there with a massive amount of sweaty cash in her hand, the accumulation of the day's earnings.

"You are welcome, baby,' she climbed onto the bed, positioning herself on the opposite side of Renard, her naked breast squished up to the other side of his torso.

"Your father is pretty much worthless." She handed the massive wad of cash to Renard. "Except to laugh at, of course."

Ever the businessman, Renard broke contact with the women so that he could rescind silently in the background and count his money.

Steven's daughter continued the conversation. "It's a shame, really, for daddy not to be able to contribute to the family's finances. It must hurt him very much watching us do all the work to pay off his debts."

"Yeah, the asshole doesn't even get participation points." Steven's wife quipped, then she grew pensive for a moment. "Hey, you just gave me an idea." She hugged her daughter for a moment. The nipples of their breasts pressed together for a brief second, and their lips meet in a friendly kiss.

She then sidled up the bed and whispered something in Renard's ear, who nodded back at her approvingly.

Steven's wife then left the room, and returned a few minutes later with Mort, who had before enthusiastically enforced Renard's orders. Steven could feel a spasmodic twinge in his slowly healing kidney. Steven's wife had a broad mischievous smile on her face.

"Mort, sweetie, my daughter and I would like to thank you for keeping us so safe these last few weeks."

Steven reflexively thought he was about to watch his wife and daughter fuck yet another man right in front of him, another punishment for being a bad husband and father. Steven was wrong. This additional punishment was destined to take another form.

Steven's wife continued. "My daughter and I think it's unfair that we should do all the work, even though we love doing it. Why shouldn't Steven do his part to earn some money?" She paused for dramatic effect. "So, I think we should pimp his ass also."

Mort's face lit up. "That's a great idea. I didn't know he was also into men."

"He's not." Steven's wife explained. "He just wants to fuck every pretty girl he sees, no matter who she is." Her eyes glanced on her daughter then swerved to him, resting upon Steven, burning a hole into him with hostility.

"Well, if he does not want to cooperate, that could lower the number of clientele." Mort's brain was already calculating the diminished profits.

"Oh, he is going to cooperate" Steven's wife assured them. "Aren't you, honey?"

Everyone's eyes now fell upon Steven's pathetic figure in the corner. Steven took careful note of each.

The expressions of Renard and Mort were hard and unforgiving. Either man would coldly accept his refusal, and then proceed in a businesslike manner, to decide his fate, a man whose continuing presence would no longer provide them with any utility, once the daughter and wife grew tired of their amusement in his humiliation.

Any further investment of their time and efforts in dealing with him would be calculated in terms of a business expense.

The look in Steven's daughter's eye was one of hope and expectation. So far, with his every humiliation, her desire grew to subject him to an even greater one. He had disappointed her so many times before. His absences and his broken promises had transformed her once childlike adulation into adult anger.

And then it had become unmistakably known that he wanted to fuck her. He wanted everything from her, but could not fulfill even one of his promises to her. Not even an implicit promise of providing her with at least one relationship with a man without sexual desire lurking in the background. Now, he could taste his own cum on the rag in his mouth. She wanted him to suffer even more.

The look on Steven's wife's face was also of hope and expectation, but of a much different kind. Where his daughter was hoping he would say yes, his wife undoubtedly wanted him to say no. He had lost her. Definitively.

She had transferred her loyalty to Renard's large cock and his harder will. She would be his mistress. She would be his madam. She had grown tired of Steven, and was ready to move on with her newly discovered life as a whore. Renard had displaced him.

The only question was what would be the final form of that displacement.

Steven made his decision. He could feel a cold waft of air on his exposed skin, starting to rise with goose flesh. There was a lot of hatred in the room, including Steven's hatred for himself.

Steven nodded yes.

"Hah, I told you so." Steven's wife chuckled contemptuously.

Renard glanced over at his number one man. "Do you want to break him in? I know how much you love a virgin ass."

"Yes, boss, I do." Not wasting any time, Mort immediately walked over to Steven's chair and began to untie him. Steven felt relief in his forearms as the cord fastening them to the chair was loosened. One pain was quickly replaced with another, as Mort squeezed the back of Steven's neck, his strong, callused fingers digging into the back of his skull. Mort began lifting him up. Releasing him, Mort quickly tied Steven's hands behind his back.