Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seizing the back of Steven's neck again, Mort started moving him over to the bed. With his pants and underwear still around his ankles, Steven shuffled along in a comedic duck like fashion.

Steven's wife and daughter laughed in the background.

Once they reached the edge of the bed, Mort stepped in closer placing his foot on the ring formed by Steven's pants and underwear. Steven could feel Mort's now hard cock pressing into the side of his buttock. He could smell the other man's animal-like scent.

"Lift your left leg." Mort commanded. Steven lifted his leg, freeing his foot.

Mort then shifted his foot over to the right. Steven could feel Mort's cock now near the middle of his ass, which would soon be invaded. Steven felt a lump of fear in his throat as he obeyed Mort's command to lift and free his other leg.

Steven's eyes concentrated on the seam between the wall and the ceiling, until Mort suddenly pressed his head forcibly down into the mattress. Now, Steven's bare ass jutted out exposed, completely at Mort's mercy, who was not inclined to have any.

Suddenly, Steven felt a pair of softer hands press down hard on his shoulder blades. His daughter was holding him down with all her little might, and in doing so, her arms also pressed her massive tits together, her enlarged and hardened nipples almost touching. Her pussy began to moisten, as was her mother's was doing so now, both women were almost frenzied in anticipation of what they were about to witness.

Mort began stripping off his own clothes.

It was a shame that Steven was in no position to see Mort's muscled, masculine form. Steven may have admired his large pectorals and thighs, or the muscular ridges forming his abdominal muscles. Steven was certainly in no position to admire Mort's beautiful eight-inch erection, standing at a very angry 45 degree angle.

If he had, Steven may have begun to understand just how fortunate he was to have been chosen as a vessel for this superior man's pleasure. If he had, Steven's anus may have tingled in anticipation, rather than actually started to tense in fear.

Mort leaned over Steven, his erection pressed menacingly into Steven's unconditioned backside. Mort ripped and roughly removed the remains of Steven's shirt. For a second, Steven feared the larger man was going to break his arms in the process.

Steven did not close his eyes. Instead, he stared into the mattress. Only his other senses could tell him what was going on behind him. His ears and nose soon detected the sound and the smell of lube being squeezed out of a bottle.

Then, there was the sound of his wife's hand applying a generous amount of lubrication to Mort's cock, stroking and spreading the lube up and down his shaft.

While days earlier, Steven would have been devastated to find out that his gorgeous wife was even thinking about touching another man's cock, Steven was now secretly hopeful, as he listened to the steady squishing sounds behind him, that his wife's enthusiasm for this cock would grow, and that her graceful hand would tighten into a fist, its rhythm would increase unduly, and accidentally cause Mort's pleasure to cascade beyond control. Thereby, Steven would be spared for a little while yet.

But that was not what happened. Mort was too disciplined, his wife too determined.

Steven heard Mort's stentorian voice command loudly for all the neighborhood to hear. "Hold his ass apart for me."

In response, Steven felt his daughter quickly climb down his body toward the edge of the bed. Her knees replaced her hands on his shoulder blades, her tits pressed in the small of his back and forearms, just out of reach of Steven's tied up hands.

She had laid herself lengthways in a reverse fashion on Steven's back. Her flesh was a rosy white velvet. Its heat began to seep into Steven's skin. Her pussy rested on the back of his head. At moments, she pressed herself into the back of his head. At the other end, her own head dangled over the side, so that she could look directly down at Steven's asshole.

Her little fingers reached down, and her red lacquered fingernails slightly began to dig in, as she pulled her father's ass checks apart. She was close enough that Steven could feel her breath on his asshole. Then, he felt the lubricated head of Mort's cock press against his base.

Steven closed his eyes. His nerve endings told him that the object trying to invade him could not be an actual cock attached to another human being. No, surely, this was a much larger object, like a billiard ball.

"Relax, asshole." Mort commanded. At the time, no one noted the ambiguity in the soubriquet. Was he addressing the man or the body part? If the man, was he referring to his character or his function? Nevertheless, everyone understood what Mort wanted, yet Steven could not relax and allow Mort to slide in easily.

"Relax, cunt, and this will go better for you." Mort said unambiguously. He was referring to both Steven's character and his function.

Steven's daughter recognized the sound advice, and encouraged her father to follow it. "Daddy, you have to relax for him. Let him in, Daddy. Just relax, Daddy!" Her skin had grown hotter in anticipation. She felt like burning kindling against him. His little dick was once again erect and like the rest of his body was pressed down helplessly into the mattress.

Steven took a deep breath. This was happening. He had said yes to this new humiliation, and it was definitely happening. There was going to be no escape. He took another deep breath.

Mort's hands hooked underneath Steven just where the hips meet the legs. Incredibly strong fingers dug viciously into Steven's flesh as the superior man exerted more dominance.

Then, pain began searing through him, as Steven felt what could only be a bowling ball being shoved up his ass. Steven let out several whimpers, muffled by the cum soaked rag in his mouth, and more tears ran down his check.

This display of his pain only whetted Mort's desire, a natural sadist, whose cock somehow became even harder. Mort eased his weapon down in slowly, enjoying the symphony of pain produced, and Steven's squirming with each inch further in. Peals of laughter emanated from Steven's wife.

Steven's daughter, her pupils dilated completely, stared in wild fascination. And she lightly kissed Mort's stomach, when he had reached the bottom of her father's cavity.

Steven did not see this small act of tribute from the budding young sadist to the full-fledged master. Rather, Steven could only feel and imagine that the construction beam inside him would soon pop out of his mouth.

"I got him." Mort said softly to the daughter. Steven could feel his daughter climb off of him and Mort's rough hands press down once again on his shoulder blades, pinning his torso to the bed.

Immediately, Mort began to fuck Steven as hard as he could. Steven felt like his stomach was been turned over in successive fashion. He tried to relax. I

f he vomited while his mouth was obstructed by the improvised gag, he would be in serious trouble. He did not doubt for a moment that with everyone staring at the cock fucking his asshole, no one would notice his distress at the other end, and Mort would then continue to fuck his corpse until he was satiated.

Luckily for Steven, the human male's ass was designed by some benevolent god to be fucked. With each stroke, Mort's swollen cock stimulated Steven's prostate. Steven's nipples grew hard, and his erect little dick began rubbing up and down on the mattress.

Some men fuck pussy, some men prefer ass. Steven got to fuck his own mattress.

Nevertheless, it became much easier to relax. Steven was beginning to realize that there were certainly benefits to accepting the role of a beta-male.

Steven craned his neck to look up from the mattress. From the other end of the bed, his wife, his daughter, and their new master were staring at him. His daughter's hand was inside Renard's lap, stroking his once again hardened penis to the same rhythm that Mort was using to fuck his ass.

The women appeared to be in a hypnotic trance.

Then, his wife began climbing on all fours towards the end of the bed. Steven watched her tits sway as she approached. As she grew parallel to his side, Steven stared at the outline of her lovely ass. In turn, she was staring at Mort's dick slam repeatedly in Steven's ass.

"O yea, that's hot!" she announced her approval for everyone to hear. She untied and removed the gag from his mouth. "You love that don't you, asshole?" she hissed into his ear.

Steven stayed silent. His wife waited for his reply. When none came forward, she queried impatiently, "Well?"

"Go on... tell her ...you love... my dick... you dumb cunt!" Mort punctuated each phrase with a mighty thrust.

The superior man's lust grew even more violent. On each thrust, Steven grunted a mixture of pain and pleasure. His hard little dick continued to rub up and down the silky fabric of the mattress.

"Go on, and answer.' Renard commanded.

"Yes. I love it." Steven puled pathetically. Everyone exploded in laughter.

"Mommy, don't you think that Daddy needs something to be placed back into his mouth?" Steven's daughter said in mock concern, nodding toward her hand holding Renard's erect cock at its base.

Steven's wife smiled. "Yes. He needs to learn how suck cock, if he is going to be a proper whore."

"Please, Mr. Renard, will you allow my Daddy to suck your cock?" Steven's daughter said in a child-like manner. She lightly licked his nipple in her entreaty.

"Yes, please let him suck your cock." Steven's wife turned up from Renard's cock to his face, her own lit up with the desire to see her husband further humiliated by her lover and pimp.

Renard's face did not betray any eagerness. The ladies could only read into his poker face their own fear that he would refuse. It was possible that he may not desire for any man to suck his cock. He certainly did not need Steven to do what Steven's wife and daughter would themselves readily perform. In fact, no act was too debase for them in their eagerness to please him.

The ladies waited with baited breath for his decision. Renard raised a point not considered until then, "Ladies, he has not asked me for the privilege of sucking my cock."

The woman's heads swivled sharply toward Steven.

Steven knew he had already long ago passed the point of no return. He had crossed that line when it became obvious he wanted to fuck his own daughter's fresh pussy.

Besides, he dared not refuse Renard.

Steven saw the look of triumph and joy in the women's faces as he asked, "May I suck your cock?"

A slap landed painfully on his ear. Through the ringing, Steven could dimly hear his wife say," You address him as Sir."

Steven was forced to repeat his entreaty. It sound even more pathetic the second time around. "Please, sir, may I suck your cock?" Steven paused, and added a well-thought lagniappe in the form of a second "Sir."

"Do you really want to?" Renard ask petulantly. Renard was now enjoying himself.

"Yes." Steven responded.

"I don't know if he is sincere, ladies," Renard tut-tutted mockingly. "He may not have a place with us after all."

Steven felt a flush in his cheeks. He was going to have to beg.

"Please, Sir, may I suck your cock, Sir?" Steven croaked in his supplication.

"You really want to?" Renard asked.

"Please, Sir!" The ladies laughed at the earnestness of Steven's plea.

"Well, alright then." And Renard positioned himself down the bed in front of Steven. Renard raised himself up, supporting himself on his elbows so that he could observe. He raised one eyebrow, as if saying "Go on, impress me."

What was certainly impressive was Renard's fully erect cock. Like the first cock that was now plunging the depths of his ass, the first cock Steven was going to take in his mouth was a monster. The length was almost as long as Steven's face. The head alone was a jaw breaker. Its swelling girth a nightmare for the novice, a dream come true for the aficionado.

As Mort continued to fuck Steven from behind, he caused the lesser man's head to crash into Mort's expectant cock. It hit him on the nose and forehead repeatedly. With his hands tied behind his back, Steven was not going to be able to maneuver the huge cock into his mouth by himself. Steven was going to need help. Steven's wife and daughter came to his rescue.

Jennifer propped her head down against Renard's abdomen. Her blue eyes locked with Steven's from across Renard's cock. She took a hold of the monster again by the base.

"You are going to love this, Daddy!" she whispered excitingly. Was she taunting him or was she genuinely excited that they were finally going to have something to bond over?

Steven's wife grabbed the hair on the back of his head. "Open wide, asshole, and cover your teeth with your lips."

Jennifer then proceeded to feed the mighty purple head into her father's mouth. Steven's wife pressed down on the back of his head, forcing his mouth down the shaft about halfway.

Unfortunately, Renard's cock had been thoroughly cleaned in the shower. It was no longer filthy with the film of the ladies' dried pussy juices or saliva.

More unfortunately, his wife's forceful action prevented Steven from savoring Renard's natural flavor. Instead, Steven could only taste his own saliva as it formed defensively around the huge object obstructing his breathing.

As Steven began to choke, she pulled his hair to raise him. Everyone laughed at the gagging sounds he made, except for Mort who was concentrating on his continuing frenzied assault on Steven's ass.

"Isn't that just the best thing ever, Daddy?" Jennifer asked.

Steven's wife forced him back down the shaft before he could answer. Strong fingers twisted his hair and raised him as he began to choke once more. Steven felt more than a little queasy.

"Let him do it on his own." Renard stated as Steven started turning a little green.

Disappointed, Steven's wife desisted and rejoined Renard, kissing him as she continued to watch obsessively her lover's cock fill her husband's mouth.

Renard leaned back completely. His large muscular arms grabbed Steven's wife by her shapely hips and dragged her so that her pussy was over his face. His long tongue, a pink monster in itself, immediately leapt up into her slit. She had never been wetter. Her delicious juices streamed into Renard's greedy mouth.

Renard's cock grew a little harder still, and Jennifer began to give her father instructions on how to please it.

"Lick all around the head, daddy." Steven tried to do as he was told, but was unable to execute such a delicate maneuver because Mort was slamming furiously into his backside, moving both Steven's head and the bed violently back and forth.

While Steven's little dick kept rubbing into the mattress, Steven secretly started to hope that Mort would fuck him just a little bit harder. That would be all he needed.

As for Renard's cock, that was once again a hard target to acquire. It was almost comical. For a few seconds, Steven was unable to make contact. Steven was immediately a double loser. Forced to suck cock, he could not even do that correctly.

"Put it in your mouth, dumbass." Steven's wife suddenly hissed, expressing her own and Renard's frustration.

Steven would need his daughter's help again. He looked his daughter in her eye. She did not fail him.

"For Christ's sake, daddy, suck on the head with everything you got." Jennifer shoved her lover's cock into her father's mouth, steadying his head with her other hand.

"Keep it firmly in your mouth, daddy. Now, get a rhythm and started going down the shaft."

Steven did what he was told, using the steady pounding in his ass to help establish a tempo. With every thrust of Mort's member, Steven went down Renard's shaft, and raised again on Mort's upstroke. Jennifer released Steven's head as he established his rhythm.

Steven could only go down about four inches naturally on his own. He would need further training on how to relax and deep throat a really big cock. The important point at this moment was getting him to please his first cock to release. Skill would come with further practice and experience.

Once again Steven would need his daughter's help. Once again, his dutiful daughter did not fail him.

Jennifer's right hand enveloped the six inches or so of Renard's exposed cock, and she began masturbating her lover's cock into her father's mouth. Her little hand would fly up her lover's shaft as Steven's lips traversed downward. At the juncture, the top of her little fist pounded without forgiveness into her father's philtrum and chin.

Then, Jennifer did something she had never done before. She placed the ring finger of her left hand into her mouth, coated it with a ton of saliva, and daringly placed it into Renard's ass. With all her concentration, she found and started making circles around Renard's prostate, all the while continuing to milk his cock.

Jennifer had anticipated her lover's reaction correctly. Renard moaned with pleasure, and his cock grew still a little harder in Steven's mouth. Soon, Renard was bucking his hips upwards. It would not be long now.

Suddenly, Steven began to have an orgasm unlike any other he had ever before. Waves of warm pleasure rocked through his body and then, seemingly in his mind's eye, the waves emanated from him like a golden mandala. Every nerve in his body was on fire.

Now, Mort himself began to crest. He pressed his hips into Steven's ass as far as he could reach and fired shot after shot of steaming hot cum deep up inside Steven's rectum. Steven loved it.

Meanwhile, Renard had placed his hands on Steven's head, and in a fashion much similar to the one used with Steven's daughter an hour before, Renard started to buck firmly into Steven's mouth.

Everyone knew Renard's third orgasm of that day was imminent. Steven's wife and daughter bit their lower lips in anticipation.

"Just swallow when he starts to come, daddy." Jennifer encouraged him excitedly as she continued her pumping.

"You had better swallow, asshole." Steven's wife demanded.

Steven swallowed.

Despite being his third orgasm that day, Steven's humiliation and Jennifer's finger coaxed out a deluge of Renard's briny mixture.

At first, Steven started swallowing more out of self-defense, but after the first current had slid down his throat, Steven finally began to savor the intoxicating and addictive flavor. Steven sucked even harder the now softening head.

And when the cock was taken out of his mouth, Steven leaned forward to greedily lap up a small pearl of cum belatedly formed on the cock's slit. Steven swirled it around his mouth before swallowing.

Witnessing this openly degenerate act, everyone else laughed again. This time at Steven's sudden conversion to cock worshiper and cum whore.

Steven had finally found his place. He was the House Bitch.