Master of the House

Story Info
Wealthy siblings make the short-tempered young maid angry.
10.9k words
4.21
20.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few disclaimers and notes:

****************************************

This is new for me, I write stuff when I have an idea of my own. Since I'm an amateur at this, I found it challenging when I got a request/suggestion from another user. I'm not disclosing her username.

This may be a one time experience for me, since it's not easy.

I tried to build a plot depending on her 'maid dominating brother and sister, consisting of forced sex' suggestion. She didn't mention incest and I wouldn't have written this story if she did.

I tried to make it disturbingly erotic, without trying to make it realistic much.

****************************************

Events and characters in this story are completely fiction and I didn't use the names she suggested, to be able to say 'the people in this story are fictional as well'.

****************************************

The characters are all adults and I don't accept any responsibilities if there is a real-life background to the request; I can remove or change the story if such a situation exists, just inform the moderators.

****************************************

This story consists of lesbian and female domination, forced sex applied by a dominant female and some fetishes.

****************************************

I was born to money. I learned this idiom when I was arguing some girl online. She was saying that I was in no condition to suggest things to people since I was born to money.

What a crap.

Yes, me and my brother Ryan never had to care about money. We weren't like those high society rich people but we had more than enough. It doesn't mean that we never faced troubles in life. When we were young, we were continuously pressured to succeed in schools, we always had our close friends vetted by our parents while most of our school friends where experiencing social life. When I was at the university, my mother left us for some other rich guy in Europe and after the death of my sad father, I had to take care of everything.

I almost never had a relaxed period in my life. My brother and I didn't have to work, since I sold our inherited shares in my father's company. We worked, but not because we needed money.

My brother ran the business we built for us; after 35, I preferred to stop working. Good thing Ryan can't say no to me, so he accepted to do it for both of us.

Neither of us liked the effort for convincing people to work properly; we weren't raised to confront people as my father did it for us.

And, all those people; they need someone to stand behind them to remind them their duties. I hate people who can't follow simple rules or orders.

Just as this new maid. I couldn't learn her name for a couple of days but as I remembered, it was something starting with T. The day she started to work here, I told her not to go upstairs unless I said so.

She wasn't even finishing downstairs properly and she was going up to clean my study room or Ryan's room. I hated that; I thought that I had to teach her everything from the beginning.

In fact, I was a bit annoyed by her presence because when she arrived, I saw the gardener and the driver ogling her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those women who spends time with her driver or gardener. But looking at them, I could understand that she was very attractive. I never caught them looking at me like that. As I said, I wasn't jealous but I had a younger brother in this house and I knew those maids. It would take one 'anchor baby' to ruin Ryan's reputation and life.

Besides, as a woman, I wouldn't have felt bad if I caught one of my employees looking at me like that once a while. All of my friends had always told me that I was the most beautiful girl among them.

Anyway, the next morning I woke up to her footsteps. She was walking outside my room, towards Ryan's room again.

I opened my door to warn her "T... Err, maid girl!" but couldn't get her attention "Hey! New maid girl!"

She stopped, turned around and looked at me. For a second I thought she was angry, she looked at me like that.

"Tabbitha. You can call me Tab."

Wow, she definitely was different from all our previous maids. She wasn't timid, she didn't look like she acknowledged that I was her superior and... Yes, you could call her beautiful; I noticed that at that moment. First, I thought she had very long legs but then I understood that she folded in or pinned her skirt from the above to make it shorter.

She was still looking at me when she said "Is there something wrong? With my legs?"

I wasn't staring at her legs; I was staring at her skirt. She definitely needed to learn manners. But since I even had trouble making my employees work at my business, I had no intention to teach that to her. I considered talking to the agency for a replacement, first time I felt like that again.

With that thought, I turned back to go to my room. Then I remembered to warn her about Ryan's room and upstairs and turned back again.

That look on her face was even more disturbing. She was standing strong, with her head high, looking at me as if we were in a quarrel and she was winning it. I didn't understand that but that was the first time I felt intimidated by her.

"Tab, I may have forgotten to tell you that I will let you know if there's need to come upstairs."

I guess, my voice was too timid and the way I told her gave her a wrong impression. I do that a lot, some employees at work resisted my orders many times because of that.

"No."

"?" I couldn't understand what was happening. Was she defying my orders? In her second day?

I muttered "What do ", finishing my sentence hardly "you mean?"

She almost scolded me "CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

I was shocked. She didn't shout but the way she talked to me felt like she was shouting at me. I went weak at the knees. I never experienced such a feeling before.

I thought of going back to my room but it was like hiding in your own house. I tried to pull myself together and said "I mean, I didn't understand what you meant by 'No'".

"Ah, that. I said no, because you didn't forget to tell me that. But in my contract, it is clearly written that I am responsible for the whole house. I don't want to hear any complaints about incomplete work. So, I will do Ryan's room, the study room and..."

She looked at me, rolling her eyes, puffing up her cheeks for a few seconds and said "What was your name again?"

Was she stupid or was she after revenge, because I forgot her name? She wasn't talking like she was an ignorant person. She clearly wasn't raised in the street or so. It was obvious that she was smart. She just didn't respect me.

"Debra." I don't know why I answered her like that. I had no idea how she was acting like that while I was paying her. I had no idea why I didn't have the quarter of that self-confidence with all my money and education.

At such times I blame my parents for neglecting to train us adequately.

"Hah! Debby... Anyway. And, when you leave your room, let's say, in 20 minutes tops, I will do it too."

Did she just call me 'Debby'?

And, she was talking to me as she was my nanny. She told me that I had 20 minutes to leave the room. And I couldn't answer because she turned around, walked away to Ryan's room.

When I was watching her go, I noticed that she wasn't wearing the loafers we gave her, she was wearing my medium heeled, black, feather bedroom slippers. How was that possible? Who gave permission to her for wearing them?

I'm not a hygiene freak but shoes? I never share shoes.

She was going to work wearing them, then put them in their place? After she covered them with her sweat from her nylon feet, with any transmittable germs or things like athlete's foot? How could I wear them again? I always wear such slippers bare feet. How could someone not think of that?

I thought for a short period, to decide whether this counted as the next issue? Meaning that, was the condition to have her replaced justified?

Anyway. That day we never came across again. I wouldn't say I was avoiding that but I preferred to sit in the study room after she was finished with that room.

At night, I heard Ryan return. I got out of my office and waited for him in front of his room. I was thinking about the morning awkwardness. I guess I stood there like that for more than five minutes. Then I heard her laughter. Tab... whatever her name was. She was giggling and laughing. I walked to the stairs and heard them talking.

I took a few steps downstairs and saw them in the kitchen. Ryan was telling some stuff to her, trying to be funny. She was smiling, leaning back on the counter, playing with her hair. I could see that she was looking at him seductively, biting her lip in a subtle way. That little brat was trying to seduce my brother and the fool was turning into a monkey in front of her.

I didn't know what to do, how to react. I decided to interrupt this unpleasant situation. I coughed and walked downstairs towards them.

"Hey, Ryan. I didn't hear you come."

"Hey sis. I just arrived. I just met Tab, she told me she started yesterday."

"Yes, she did."

Tab wasn't disturbed by my interruption. She was still standing in the same position, playing with her hair and staring at Ryan's waist area behind him. She was clearly looking at her employer's ass.

I froze for a few seconds seeing that and then she looked at me, still smiling, still playing with her hair. She looked raunchy, even horny. And, she wasn't hiding that.

I couldn't say anything and I felt ashamed on her behalf. I felt my cheeks getting warm, probably turning red. I wasn't aware that Ryan was talking to me at that moment.

"... and I had to cancel that contract. We have to find another firm for it. Are you Ok?"

"Yes, can we talk?" and I walked upstairs towards my study. Ryan followed me only after excusing himself from their little chat with our maid. He was always polite but that was a bit extreme.

"What's up?"

"Ryan, we need to talk."

"Is there a problem? You don't look Ok."

"Not at all. First of all, I want to remind you that you're the employer and she works for you. So, this kind of friendship is not Ok."

"Come on Deb, it's not a big deal. I'm just being kind. She looks like a nice girl."

"About that. I have doubts regarding her attitudes. Today she made me feel uncomfortable in my own house."

"What? What do you mean?"

And I told him about the morning. The way she talked to me, the way she looked at me and the way she ignored my rules.

"I see. I guess she needs some time to learn then. But I believe that you can be exaggerating a bit, right? Remember Joan? My previous secretary? You almost told similar things about her but she turned out to be good. Right?"

"To you, yes. To me? I still think that she hates me. Anyway, I thought about replacing her."

"Who? The new girl? You will not like the next one too. Give her time. And, she's hot, what do you think?"

"Ryan!"

"Come on, just observation. I'm not going to..."

"You won't but she'll make you do it. I sensed that."

"Really? She likes me then?" and he stood there with an idiotic smile on his face, apparently dreaming about her.

"Ryan, this is serious. Don't do anything you will regret. Don't even think about it."

"Don't worry" and he started to walk to his room. I followed him, I wanted to talk some more, to make him understand this was serious. But when he entered his room, he cheered "Wow! That's great! Did you change my bed's position and place?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. His bed was moved from the window side, to the other wall. It was outrageous. How could she change furniture's locations without asking us? And, it was a big and a very heavy bed. Could she be that strong?

"Did you move it with Tab? Wasn't it heavy?"

I didn't want to answer that, I didn't want to talk about this. I just smiled and left.

An hour later, we were downstairs for dinner. This was the first time she was going to cook.

And it was another shock for me. When I was downstairs, I saw her wearing another set of my high heeled slippers. I sat down and watched her until Ryan joined me. She was cooking something, preparing salad in the kitchen, knowing that I was watching her. She was moving her hips, as if she was dancing when she was doing all those. Through the wide archway, I could see her most of the time.

That sight disturbed me because this was the moment I understood how attractive she was. Not that I admitted her beauty or the perfection of her pillar-like, strong, lean legs. But her energy, confidence, her graceful moves. I realized that she had something for every man's taste.

I'm not saying that I was jealous of her. I could attract any man if I tried like that. I mean, she wasn't really trying, she was natural about this but still...

And how she looked at me when she brought the salad plates to the table. With a subtle smile on her face, stern look in her eyes. I wasn't feeling comfortable around her. It was hard to admit it back then but I probably felt that there was a tension, as if she was aiming the alpha female spot in the house. Of course, it was ridiculous, I was the master of the house but still, she made me feel insecure somehow.

And how her face changed when Ryan was downstairs.

"Hello, young boss" with the most fake but mesmerizing smile on her face. Even I was speechless looking at her at that moment. Ryan, he could only hear me until she disappeared on the kitchen. He was looking at her legs, how she was walking away with her swaying bottom.

"Ryan?"

"Yes, Deb. I'm sorry, you were saying?"

"I wasn't saying anything. What are you looking at?"

"I'm not, I mean..."

I couldn't believe how she got him to melt like that in no time.

"Ok, you're right. But did you see her legs? Her heels?" he was still trying to see her while whispering to me.

"Ryan!" I whispered too. I don't know why but I didn't want her to hear me.

"You know I have a girlfriend, I wouldn't..."

"How dare you say that! This isn't even in the same category. She's seducing you and if you make a mistake, she will ruin your life for money. Don't you read anything? In newspapers or on social media?"

I could see how my words hurt Ryan. He apparently was hoping that he could play that game but he realized what I was saying was true. Probably his brain was giving a fight against his hormones when the maid returned with the food.

"Normally, you should at least use the serving trays or platters. We don't put the meal in the plate and serve it to the table like that, Tab." I guess, since I convinced Ryan about my thoughts, I felt a bit more confident. It was time to show the ropes to the maid.

"But they will get cold like that. I can serve you another plate if you want more" and she put the plates in front of us. Then she sucked her thumb, which was dipped in Ryan's plate. She removed her thumb from her mouth and made a gesture showing that she liked the taste of the meal, looking at me.

This made me realized my confidence was a temporary one. There was no doubt that it would be difficult but I had to stand my ground.

"By the way, did you change Ryan's bed's place? Without asking?"

"Yes, did you like it, Ryan?" Oh, she was at first names basis.

Ryan was still struggling with his emotions and when he turned his head to answer her, his all efforts went down the drain. With a stupid smile on his face "Oh, yes Tab. I loved it. Wait, did you do it yourself?"

"Yes, I thought it would be better if you didn't get direct sunshine in the morning."

He was still looking at her in awe when she turned around and walked away.

After dinner, I had a longer and more serious conversation with Ryan and this time he understood that he had to keep his distance from her. Even he suggested we consider replacing her in her next mistake.

The next day, I heard her footsteps again and stayed in my room. Until she stopped in front of my door and said "I'll be coming in five minutes!"

She didn't even know if I was awake or not. And, what did that mean? Was she going to open the door when I was in there? What if I was naked?

I remember how I didn't want to learn the answer to that question and how I dressed up and hurried out of the room.

At noon, she brought my lunch to my study. She didn't talk, just looked at me and smiled when she put the tray on my desk. I know she wouldn't but I thought that she spat in my meal for a second. When she was walking out, I checked if she was wearing any of my slippers. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing anything. She had her black nylons and walking without shoes. It wasn't Ok to walk around in the house like that, rules were there for a reason. Her legs looked strong and they were still lean without heels.

That night, Ryan had some plans with his girlfriend so I was downstairs for dinner alone.

She served me dinner as she did before, this time her thumb was in my plate. When I purposefully widened my eyes to show her my surprise, she sucked her finger, standing near me, looking in my eyes.

"What are you..." I couldn't finish my sentence when I saw how she looked at me.

Maybe I'm not a natural like her but I know when I have to stand my ground. I decided to remind her that.

"Look, Tab. I'm the master of this house and this house runs by my rules."

She smiled at me. Completely in an unexpected way. As if she was smiling at a kid.

"Of course. I mean I can understand how you think. But, according to me, Ryan is the man of this house and, master?"

She reached to my plate and took some potato puree with her finger and sucked on it.

"Am I good or what?" she said smiling and walked away, this time swaying her bottom in an exaggerated way. She was still not wearing any shoes and the way she walked made me feel disturbed again. This time, I wasn't sure how I felt. Like being challenged or seduced? But that moving figure had some grace you could see in documentaries about wildlife.

It was like there was an override of estrogen in the air. I have never been a woman who advertised her feminine hormones or attitudes. But she had that estrogen enough for both of us. Even I could not ignore the "there's a woman in the room" feeling. I pitied the men who came across her.

I finished my meal and scurried back to my study.

When I was getting ready to retire to my room, my door was opened and I saw her there.

"Is Ryan going to return tonight? Shall I wait for him?"

"He's not coming tonight and you never have to wait for him." What for was she going to wait for him? How a ridiculous...

"So, we are alone tonight."

Oh, my. I still remember how I felt when she said that. Her voice, the way she looked at me. For a second, I panicked as if I was alone in my house with an intruder man. I felt that kind of a threat. Then, I panicked with a feeling like I was going to be sexually attacked. All those feelings, without the 'man' part, of course.

And I still remember that momentary arousal I felt, just because of her perfection. And a bit, because of her controlling behaviors. And, her words 'We are alone'. As if there was an invite. As if there was an opening for impossible and unwanted possibilities. I remember thinking that no man could stay in his room that night, they would visit her room.

"Good night, Tab." I could say.

She smiled and left without a response.

When I was in bed, the only feeling I had was the panic part. That night I locked my door from the inside. Before I slept, when I closed my eyes, I saw an imaginary glimpse of her lying in her bed, in her room. You know that feeling. As if there was something valuable in your reach and you knew you had to resist thinking about it. I don't want to make a comment on this part but it didn't make me feel right.

In the morning I didn't wait for her to give me her five-minute warning. It was humiliating and I had to confront her if she did that one more time. To avoid that, I set up an alarm and left the room before she was finished with Ryan's room.