Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't make her say it twice. I kissed my brother's forehead and he kissed my hand before I walked out. She slapped my buttocks when I walked past her.

She took his door's key and locked him in.

We walked to my room side by side, she took my key and pushed me in.

When I closed my door, I heard her voice "One hour later. Don't be late."

In minutes, I started to realize that she made a mistake by letting me digest what happened, leaving me alone like that in my room.

In the heat of the moment, while I was having an out of body experience, she could have dragged me there and she could make me do things. Probably, I wouldn't have resisted until I found myself way across the border of the territory of surrender. The territory which I might never find the power to leave.

But, since I was in my room, I was finally able to think. She was threatening us not to call the police and she was stronger than either of us. But she was a young girl. We were two people. We could stop her. It was all my fault; I could have intervened in Ryan's room and we could have got over this already.

Then I noticed how she managed to secure her one-to-one environment. I didn't have the key and even if I waited out of his room, she would easily beat me up and then lock me in my room to torture Ryan.

I still don't know if we didn't have a solution but I started to understand it was a very high risk if I called the police.

And the other part, what if they believed that Ryan raped her? I was sure that she could play the vulnerable young victim if she wanted.

I looked at my watch and it was 10 minutes already. Time was passing too quickly.

I tried to find a way to escape or save Ryan but I couldn't think of any. This made me realize that I was going to face the reality within an hour. If I didn't comply, she could do anything. Beat me up, torture me and make me do things by force. If I did go to her room and do what she said...

It was hard for me to even consider that. All my personality, dignity and self-respect were on the line. I preferred to be forced. But the torture? Beating? I was too scared of those.

When I finally knew that this was going to happen one way or another, I was 10 minutes closer to that sickening fate. I wanted time to stop.

I was walking in my room, tired of thinking and then I started picturing myself in her room. I even thought of running away, leaving Ryan. She was going to make me crawl, she was going to make me do the thing I refused to do in Ryan's room, she was going to talk when all these were happening.

I was picturing these as a third person. Then the camera became my eyes. I started seeing her, looking above from where I was crawling. I tried to shake that off but I started to see her legs, thighs. My crotch started to burn again. When I finally managed to stop thinking, half an hour was left already! Time was like an unstoppable train.

I wasn't thinking, not intentionally but I was seeing myself approach her crotch. This happened three or four times in my head. The heat was spreading to my whole body. I had no idea why I was feeling like that. Did I like being humiliated or forced? Was I truly adoring her body? Was I adoring her beauty? Did I like how cruelly beautiful she was? Was it about her being young and a maid? My maid? Was I curious about the thing behind her panties? I was sweating thinking those. I couldn't help myself and put my hand over my vagina. This touch made me shiver.

I thought that I had to get ready to go. Since I had to go, there was no need to think anymore. I didn't admit that I already felt ready to go, I just told myself to accept my fate.

I looked at my watch and couldn't believe when I saw that it had been 33 minutes. Only 3 minutes passed since I looked at it? Did time slow down? What? Would I prefer it to go fast?

No, of course not. I wanted to get over with it. That was the reason. I repeated that a few times to myself but suddenly the heat and the images returned.

My heart beating fast, my hand on my vagina, I was waiting for the one hour to be over.

I looked at my watch again and I lost my patience when I saw that it had been only 37 minutes. I tried to calm down and think but I found myself out of my door walking towards the stairs.

When I knocked on her door, she said "Come in."

I stepped in but stopped when she looked at me and moved her eyes to the floor. When I was on my knees, she smiled.

"I knew you were trying to look hard to get, with all your reluctant acts. But I didn't know you were that eager. So, you couldn't wait for another 20 minutes, huh?"

It wasn't clear if she was smiling or not at that moment.

"I wanted to get this over with."

"Oh. My bad. If that's the case, you will wait there until the one hour is over."

And she started to clip her toe nails. She had one of her nylons removed and she was acting as if I wasn't there. It was incredibly hard to sit like that. In my maid's room, kneeling on the floor, watching her do that and waiting for her permission to be used by her.

It didn't take more than two minutes for my insides start to boil. I hated her but I wanted to touch her. I would do anything to get rid of her but I wanted those minutes to go faster. I couldn't take my eyes from her nyloned leg, then her foot at first. It looked beautiful.

Then I looked at her bare foot, this time what she was doing affected me more than how shapely it looked. She was insulting me with her behavior and this was incredibly disturbing. Disturbing but it was not helping my arousal. I had an unstoppable desire to touch her at that moment.

I didn't do it on purpose but I started to crawl to her slowly. She looked at me and watched me approach her.

When I got close enough, she raised her nyloned foot and put it on my forehead, stopping me. She didn't talk, I couldn't move, we stayed like that for one or two minutes. I could feel her toes pressing on my forehead, I could feel the sweat and the warmth. I couldn't believe this didn't bother me.

"Can't you follow instructions?"

"I..." What was there to say? I didn't even know why I did that.

"Do you want it that bad? Were you thinking about my pussy since I offered it to you?"

"No! Of course not, I..." What? I crawled to her pussy, against her words.

"I see that you're still having second thoughts. Let's do it like that, then. You will put your face on my foot and wait until the hour is complete. I give you permission to decide. If you'll insist that you just 'want to get it over with', I will let you go to your room. If not, just kiss my foot once. That will be your answer. Now, don't interrupt me."

She put her foot down in front of me, I looked at her, she pointed her foot with her eyes and returned to her pedicure.

I slowly bowed my head and put my face over her foot. My decision was made already. I was going to do nothing and she was going to let me go.

"Last 10 minutes" and she giggled. I felt like I was being played by a spoiled brat, rather than being threatened by a dangerous person.

I didn't move. I was looking at the fabric of her nylons from a close distance, smelling her sweaty nylons and foot; passing time like that. But this lasted only two minutes. The heat started to rise again, remembering the position I was in. I was bowing at my young maid's foot, waiting her to clip her toenails. For what, another eight minutes? Then? I was going to go to my room.

Just had to resist eight more minutes, then I was free.

'Resist'? To what, exactly? And I realized that I was resisting. I didn't know what but I was resisting. I wasn't sure if I was trying to stop myself kissing her foot. The thought of returning to my room had something disturbing me in it. Where the time didn't pass after I started to get curious about doing the next thing. What if I felt like that again? What if I wanted to be here again?

I was startled by her loud laughter when I found myself putting multiple gentle kisses on her foot. This was even worse than worshipping her foot. This wasn't even an act of sexual desire or kink. This was clearly submission, a kind of demonstration of love and respect for her; this was losing myself at her foot. And she was aware of that. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting to see such a thing.

"Oh, you slut. So, if I understand this ridiculous action of yours correct, you are begging me not to send you to your room. You are begging me to let you serve me, to provide your efforts in finishing my incomplete orgasm. I didn't know you cared for your maid's orgasms that much. Go on, kiss the sole as well then." And she raised the front of her foot on her heel.

I wanted to take that back. I wanted to go to my room at that second. I regretted the thing I had done without being conscious about it. Believe me, I really wanted to go. My mind had no doubts about that.

But it didn't take a second for me to bow under her foot and kiss it down there. She was mocking me, laughing, curling her toes to humiliate me more but I couldn't stop. I stayed there until she said "Time's up. Go to your room."

??

Right after kissing her foot? I sat up, looking at her. She was serious. She started to put her nylon back on while I was looking at her like that.

"Is there anything else?" She was playing with me. "If not, get lost."

And that was the moment when I bowed back down and started to kiss her foot "But I kissed your foot, I accepted to stay".

"I told you to kiss once. You have problems understanding instructions, that's not the first time."

"Please..." That was ridiculous, nothing changed, I would kill her if I could. Why was I doing such stupid things? Even if I had a lesbian in me, this girl wasn't the person I would want; I hated that situation but I was too horny.

She stood up. She was going to put the clipper on the small table in her room but I thought she was going away and I hugged her leg and started kissing it.

"Oh, you eager whore. Master of the house, my ass. Tell me Deb. Who's your master?"

"You are, Tab."

"Who's my maid?"

"I am, Tab" still kissing her legs and thighs, grinding my body against her leg, bringing my knees forward.

"Do you think that this is a fantasy for tonight? Or, do you realize your life is changing now?"

"..."

I didn't care hearing her laugh watching me.

"Ok, doggy. Get your reward" she slid her panties aside, showing me her beautiful pussy. I'm saying 'beautiful' now but I probably thought like this back then as well. I stayed like that for a few seconds, looking at it. It was looking in my eyes, it looked like it was demanding things. I felt like I was its maid too. My body didn't stop touching hers when my face slid towards her pussy. I never touched or saw a pussy before but I remember not being timid at that moment, not a bit.

Within seconds, I started kissing her mound, lips, clit, then started licking and making her laugh even more. She was insulting me constantly. The more she insulted, the more hungrily I kissed and licked. The eager I was, the more she laughed. I couldn't stop myself and I started humping her leg but she pushed me away.

"I'll give you a pillow after, you can hump it, my pretty bitch."

After a few minutes, her laughter stopped and she started to breathe faster. Then she started to moan and hold my head, grind her pussy on my face.

She swore at me when she came. I didn't stop when she was silent and spasming.

Tab hissed "Lick it clean" between her heavy inhalations and I licked her clean. I wasn't still satisfied, so I was trying to get my satisfaction from her pussy. I was licking more and more until she pushed me away. I fell on my back when she pushed me but I crawled back and kept licking. She started to laugh again and said "Wohoho, you eager, spineless cunt licker. Suck it bitch."

When I did that, I tasted it for the first time. I felt that gooey thing and moved my head back. I just tasted her...

"Oh, you can't stop now. You asked for it, you will eat my cum, suck it!" She pushed my head in her crotch and made me suck it. It made me want to go to my room again. This was so humiliating, more than the other parts.

"Get undressed" she whispered.

"But I did what you told me, I don't want to..." and I managed to get slapped after all this.

I removed my clothes, including the panties after she reminded me.

"Get me undressed now." I have to admit that I got turned on a bit again when doing that. Looking at her body in close distance while undressing her was a bit arousing, in a different way. If you were there, you too would have wanted to touch that perfect skin. Seeing her inhale loudly and close her eyes, I understood that she was getting horny again. I did the unbelievable things already but beyond that point, it was something else. I wasn't in that mood anymore and she wasn't threatening me.

She held my arms and pushed me on the bed. I panicked and wanted to crawl out but she held me, slowly lied over me and she started to kiss me passionately. I was trying to resist but it wasn't possible. Not just because I didn't have the power, it was hard to resist her kiss. I finally gave in and accepted her tongue in my mouth.

It was almost a romantic moment until I felt her finger enter my pussy. I tried to stop her but she kept me like that and increased her action down there. Her tongue was deep in my mouth and I was sucking on it when I buckled and wrapped her arm with my legs and abdomen, my orgasming pussy being the core of this buckling. Her two or three fingers were in me when I was licking in her mouth, still enjoying my orgasm. She didn't take her fingers out for a period; I didn't let her.

When I relaxed, she moved her fingers to my face, dipped them in my mouth and made me lick them. She kept kissing me.

Just when I was lost in the heat of that moment, kissing her with love and hugging her with my arms like she was the love of my life, I felt her hand on my neck and she broke the kiss.

She raised herself up, moved forward, and held me there like that. She let my neck go and started to move forward until she straddled my face.

I was wrong; we weren't going someplace where we were going to have something romantic. She was just enjoying me the way she wanted. I tried to turn my head aside, feeling disappointed. She didn't let me. She made me eat her pussy like that and I heard her saying "I would make you eat my ass too but I'm not done kissing you for tonight. I'll save my shithole for some other time for you to please."

It was a disgusting thought but I had to try hard not to get turned on by that. But I was distracted again when she came on my face. She made me clean her pussy but this time, when I was done, she moved back and started to lick my face and mouth. I still don't know why she did that. Did she like her juices or did she like me?

After all this was done, she slowly slid over me and we started to kiss again, like lovers. Gently. For more than ten minutes, she kissed me, having me return the kiss.

When I felt her arm around my crotch, I thought she was going to finger me again. But she just separated my legs. When she moved down, I thought she was going to return me the favor, but she sat up instead and raised my leg.

I was looking at her when she positioned herself between my legs, putting one leg under my raised one and putting her other foot near my chest, she moved her pussy over mine until it touched.

It was like a power surge when I felt it on mine. She started to grind hers against mine and it was heaven. I was squirming under her and when we both were close, she reached and grabbed my hair. She pulled my head and upper body up, while leaning herself towards me, until our lips met again.

We were both gyrating our pussies while kissing like that. It's not possible for me to describe the orgasm I felt that night. I believe it was a special moment for her as well. We didn't stop kissing or grinding when the orgasm hit us, we couldn't get enough. She moved her leg back and we lied down together, still kissing. I think that was the first time I thought I was in love with anyone in my life.

But she took her time until she was calm and pushed me off the bed. She was smiling "Be here in the morning, to tell me that my breakfast is ready. I may let you continue doing that while I'm eating."

It's been 3 months. She wasn't pregnant but I convinced Ryan to give one third of our assets to her. He works all day and he accepted to live in another place, he just visits to see me or when Tab tells me to call him.

I renounced all my shares in the company, for the money Ryan gave Tab.

I still have lots of money but I don't need them.

I am her maid and I'm happy if Tab is happy.

I clean my house for her, I cook for her, I bathe her, I do her manicure and pedicure. She lets me sleep with her in the weekends. She even let me sleep hugging her once, instead of lying at her feet.

I still believe that we are lovers but she probably doesn't want me to get spoiled, so she treats me bad after her orgasms or when she doesn't like the food I cook.

I know that one day she will make me her woman.