Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie got up to go to the washroom, and I sat back down beside my Mommy topless princess, and she repositioned herself to lean against me in such a way that her voluminous skirts completely hid what she was about to do. She slowly ripped open the Velcro so it wouldn't make that telltale noise, slipped her hand inside my costume, and fished my cock out of my underwear! I thought I might come right then, but somehow I didn't.

She gave me that odd look again, and said, "Interesting."

I asked, suddenly nervous, worrying she knew it was me, "How so?"

There was a long silence, while my Mom seemed to space out, before she asked me, seemingly sincerely, as she gave me a solid how-do-you-do squeeze, "Did I get you that hard, Baby?"

Without hesitation, I confirmed, "It's all you, Princess Alexis."

Her smile went wide, and she began slyly and unknowingly to give her son a hand job. "Baby, your cock is so fucking hard!" I looked around the room, and I couldn't actually testify to anything specific, but it appeared that various other couples might be similarly engaged.

She kept gently playing with my cock until Ellie returned to the couch. Mom gave me one last squeeze before whispering, "We aren't finished, Baby."

I tried to calm down, my head spinning, because Mom had just been playing with my cock. For the next few minutes I watched others play out their charades, and now more confident, I placed my hand back on my Mom's thigh. I moved it up and down gently, the touch of her stocking-covered leg the ultimate tease. This sensual tease continued, until it was Mom's turn to do me... I mean to act out a charade for me.

As soon as she looked at the card, she laughed, and gave me a wink. Which led to yet another twitch down below. As soon as her time began, she made the film symbol, before falling to her knees and crawling sensuously towards me, like a panther in heat. It was incredibly erotic! Once she reached me, she used my thighs to push herself to her feet, and started lap dancing in front of me. I was so in awe of my Mom's naughty moves, I forgot we were playing a game! She turned around to grind her ass on my lap, and I whimpered in pleasure. Suddenly the answer was obvious, and I shouted/moaned "Dirty Dancing!" She stood up, slyly squeezed my cock with her hand and gave me a full-on flirt, fluttering eyelashes and all, moaning, "I hope now you're ready for some dirty fucking, Baby."

One of the gals high-fived me, after hearing that offer, and Mom leaned into me cleavage first and whispered, "Meet me in the upstairs bathroom in a couple of minutes."

My MILF Mom walked away, and I took a deep breath. If I wanted to, I could just waltz upstairs and fuck my Mom! The majority of me was screaming, 'Go for it!' while my conscience reminded me she was my Mother and drunk, and unaware that I wasn't her husband. My cock head doing the thinking for me, I felt myself standing up and heading nonchalantly (yeah, right) upstairs to the bathroom.

At the door, I took one last deep breath, one last brief hesitation, before I knocked on the door. Mom opened it, tugged me in, and slammed it shut again. Then she very carefully and deliberately locked it.

She smiled, which made her look even more beautiful, and dropped to her knees. I watched, frozen in shock, while she pulled my fully-erect cock out of my convenient Velcro opening, and took it into her mouth.

While I enjoyed the best blow job of my young life, I pondered the obvious drawback that Mom thought she was sucking her husband's cock. I tried to get my head wrapped around this stunning development, but it was very difficult, with Mom's lips wrapped around the same cock that had stolen all the blood from my brain. Pamela had never given me head for more than a couple of minutes, and she'd never finished me, so Mom's eager blow job was amazing! I just watched from above, as my beautiful Mom bobbed up and down on my cock, devouring it whole.

After only a couple minutes of her constant deep-throat cock sucking, I felt my balls bubbling, and I warned, "I'm going to come soon!"

She took her luscious lips off my cock and smiled, "Do you want me to swallow it Baby, or would you like me to jerk you off so you can shoot your cum on my face?"

I couldn't believe the choice she was giving me! I'd come in a couple of girls' mouths, but I'd never had a chance to play out every guy's favourite fantasy, the porn movie finale. I mumbled like the first-time teenager I was, worried I was giving myself away, "May I come on your face?"

She smiled, "Just tell me when you're close, Baby." She took my cock back into her mouth and bobbed back and forth, with even more reckless abandon than before.

She was sucking my cock furiously fast, desperate to get me off. So it didn't take long, before my balls were boiling, and I moaned, "I'm gonna come real soon!"

She took my cock out of her mouth and jerked me off with her left hand. Her next nasty words both shocked me, and led me to my eruption: "Come on, Baby, shoot that hot cum of yours all over my slutty face. Come on me, Baby, coat my face with your hot cum!" I spasmed and shot a large load all over my Mom's beautiful face. My cum landed in her hair and on her forehead, nose and chin. Once I'd finished spraying her face, she took my cock back into her mouth. After a couple minutes of her heavenly stimulation, my cock was still fully erect. She took it out of her mouth and smiled, while she stood standing back up. "Fuck, do I love your cock, Baby."

I replied, shocking myself, "And I love your cock sucking lips."

She said, "We'd better get back. But when I get you home, you owe me a good tongue-lashing, for keeping me waiting so long."

I stammered, "O-o-of course," while cramming my still erect cock back into my costume.

Mom asked while she was bent over the sink, washing my cum off her face, "You're still hard, honey. What's gotten into you? You're like your old eighteen-year-old self."

Wanting to end this conversation before she realized what she'd just done, I answered, "You bring out the best in me, Honey," and hurriedly opened the door, leaving her to finish freshening up.

As I returned to the party, everyone's eyes were looking at me... some with envy, others with hunger. I went and grabbed a drink from the bar, and Ellie came up to hug me from behind, and she whispered, "Fuck, Ted! I was that close to seducing your wife, and you had to step in and ruin it!"

"What?" I asked, confused by her complaint.

"I am going to fuck her again one day Ted, and that's a promise," she guaranteed, before wiggling her cute, kind of visible ass away, and going directly to my Mom, all sultry.

The next hour was excruciating. All I wanted to do was get home and hopefully fuck my Mom. Instead we played bobbing for Barbie parts and actually, believe it or not, attempted to do the Thriller dance as a group, which was either damn funny or ridiculously absurd, depending on how you looked at it.

Finally, my Mom, who'd ignored me for the past hour, came over to me all flirty again, and asked, "So, big boy, are you ready to take me home?"

I inwardly flinched. 'Big Boy' was the nickname she'd called me when I was a kid. I stammered, "L-l-let's go."

She winked at me and said, "I'll meet you at the car in five."

She gave my rigid cock a squeeze and turned away to say her goodbyes. I did my own thirty-second farewells, and waited outside. Each second felt like an eternity, as I waited for my Mom to come rejoin me and be an unknowing participant in furthering our incest.

Finally she arrived, but instead of getting into the car, she whipped out my dick, grabbed it, and gently tugged me into the backyard. As soon as we'd found a secluded spot, she stripped off her outerwear (which left her wearing only her stockings and heels, since she hadn't been wearing panties). She then shoved me onto my back, sat on my face, so I was staring up at my Mom's naked, wet, beautiful, inviting cunt. She then begged, "Start licking, Baby, I need to come so fucking bad, and I want your expert tongue munching on my pussy.".

Realizing this was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I wanted to make every fantasy I'd ever had come true, so I dove right in. My tongue gazed her clit, and she shook involuntarily. She begged, "Please, Baby, lick my cunt. I need to come so fucking bad!"

But instead of making her come right away, I licked her only for a couple minutes, before I removed her heels, took a stocking-covered foot into my mouth, and instead of massaging her feet like I often did at home, I tried something new... I took her stocking-clad toes in my mouth, which I'd fantasized doing to my Mother so many times, and gave both of her feet a tongue bath. Although after I'd begun, I worried she'd realize I was her son instead of her husband.

"Oh my Baby, that feels so fucking good," my Mom purred, her breathing changing into something throatier.

I spent a few minutes kissing, licking, nibbling and massaging both of my mother's perfect silk-covered feet, before I slowly moved up her leg, my tongue teasing her ever so softly, wanting this fantasy-come-true never to end. I reached her pussy, her scent speaking eloquently about her excitement.

It took all my willpower to resist the temptation to bury my face back in her pussy. Instead, I detoured past it, and continued down her other leg.

"Damn you, Baby, you're fucking driving me nuts!" she whined.

I smiled to myself, and took her left foot into my hand and my mouth. She moaned again, and her begging became desperate pleading. "Please, that feels so good, you've got me sopping wet, Baby. I need you so bad!"

No longer able to resist, I crawled back between the legs of my beautiful Mother, and buried my face in her pussy as well as one could while wearing a mask. It was awkward, and slightly uncomfortable, but there was no way I was going to stop licking this cunt that I'd fantasized about for years. Her taste was heavenly, and I used my abnormally wide tongue (something genetic I'd gotten from my Father), and licked her puffy pussy lips. Her moans were loud, and her body spasmed from my touch. Her juices were flowing excessively in a constant stream. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and she screamed, "Oh my God, Baby, I fucking love your tongue! Shove a finger in me too, Baby!"

I honoured her request, slipping not one, but two fingers into her gaping cunt. As soon as my fingers were inside her beautifully tight folds, she went ballistic! "Oh fuck, Baby, finger-fuck my box! Make me come all over your hand!"

I pumped her pussy with two fingers while sucking and licking her clit. I felt her legs stiffen, and I knew her orgasm was imminent. I took my free hand and did something I'd seen in a porn movie last week: I slapped her clit sharply. That was the final spur, and she screamed "Yes, Baby! I'm coming, keep spanking your slut! N-n-n-n-nnnng!!"

Hearing her calling herself my slut was surreally hot! I kept spanking and pumping until her orgasm finished running its course. As soon as it had, she then begged, "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me with that big, hard cock of yours!"

It was like every fantasy I'd ever had was cumming true on the same night! I climbed on top of her, and slid my raging hard-on into her soaking wet cunt! It was heaven! Luckily I'd already come once, or this would have been the shortest fantasy-come-true in history. She wrapped her stocking-clad legs around me, and pulled me deeper inside her oasis of pleasure. I leaned down and kissed my Mother. She shoved her tongue into my mouth for some sloppy and passionate kisses.

Getting aggressive, she surprised the shit out of me, when she flipped me onto my back and straddled me! She engulfed my cock and began riding me, leaning forward so her very impressive breasts were suspended right above my face. I sucked on those puppies, like I had all those years ago.

Then I watched... mesmerized... at my gorgeous Mother sitting on top of me, riding my cock with eager enthusiasm. A few minutes more of hardcore bouncing, and I knew I was going to come. I warned her, "I'm gonna come soon, Mo..." I caught myself just in time and attempted a cover, sounding aggressive, "Where does my slut want my cum?"

I was surprised once again when she continued riding my cock and begged, "Come inside me Baby, fill my cunt with your hot seed!"

Such nasty talk was the final straw, and I exploded jets of cum into my perfect Mother-slut, another longtime stroke fantasy coming true. She continued riding my cock as my cum coated her pussy walls. Finally spent, she got off my cock and took me back in her mouth, cleaning me up with her amazing lips and tongue, something no other girl had ever done. After a couple more minutes, she quit cleaning my cock, and collapsed beside me.

She looked through my leather mask and into my eyes, and complimented me, "You've always been an amazing lover, but tonight was a new high."

"You just bring out the best in me," I deflected slyly.

Hand in hand, we laid there in silence for a while, before she suggested we head home. She left her car at Gloria's, since she was too tipsy to drive, and I drove her home in Dad's Mercedes. Halfway home, I felt Mom's hand gliding over my leg before fishing my cock back out of my costume. I let out an involuntary moan when my cock, still hard, was released from its solitary confinement.

I sped home, hoping to fuck my Mother one more time. For the remainder of the drive, my Mother slowly stroked her son's cock.

Once we were inside the garage, Mom crooned, "You're still hard, Baby; I can't remember the last time you could get it up even twice in a day, never mind three times!"

I replied, "It's your costume, Baby, it's brought out the Beast in me."

She laughed, "And now you're even being witty. What's gotten into you?"

Feeling confident, I adlibbed, "I don't know, but ask me what I want to get into you."

She giggled like a schoolgirl and purred, "You're such a bad boy."

"The baddest," I agreed confidently, got out of the car, and then went around to the other side to pick up my Mother and carry her into the house, like the dominant man I felt like, right now. I thought, The Beast can do no less for his lovely Belle! Aarrrghh! I carried her all the way upstairs to my parents' bedroom, and tossed her onto the king-sized bed.

My Mother, clearly still very horny, and with a strange smug smile on her face, and her voice syrupy sweet, "Do you want Mommy to suck your big cock again, big boy?"

I gasped. She knew it was me! I stammered, "W-w-what do you mean?"

"Oh, Curtis, did you really think I couldn't tell the difference between my husband and my son?" she asked, her voice still sexy, her hand reaching for my cock. "For one thing, this..." she bestowed a light kiss on the head of Exhibit A, "...is about three inches longer than your Dad's, and it's tastier, too! I'd guessed something was up when I grabbed it through your pants, and then I knew for sure you weren't your Dad, as soon as I was holding it skin to skin. Remember I called it 'interesting'? And if you weren't your Dad, there was only one other person on the planet it could be! Ever since then, you weren't the only one of us play-acting, although the hunger I felt for you wasn't acting at all!"

I apologized, "I'm so sorry, Mom! I didn't go to the party to take advantage of you. I went because you looked so upset that Dad wasn't going to show!"

Her smile never faded, as she began stroking my hard-as-rock cock. "Baby, don't be sorry. I love your Dad, but he's gone so much, and even when he is home, he can't ever keep up with my sex drive. But you, young man..."

She took my cock into her mouth. And unlike the last time, she sucked it slowly. She made love to it with her mouth, slow and gentle. She continued doing that for a few minutes before she took it out of her mouth and asked coyly, "Do you want to see your Mommy's breasts again?"

"Y-y-yes p-please," I stammered.

She slowly, seductively, pulled her entire costume over her head, leaving her naked except for her stockings, but particularly her breasts, which were still firm, even though she was twenty-five years older than I was. I stared in perverse awe at my Mom's perfect boobs. Then I was brought out of my sexual trance when she began attempting to remove my costume. "Well, son, don't just stand there. Let's get you out of that costume. This Jocasta can't wait to see her hot Oedipus naked!"

After some fumbling and stumbling, I was finally freed from my not-so-secret identity, and now I was only wearing my boxer briefs in front of my Mom, who was now totally naked except for her ubiquitous stockings. Suddenly I felt self-conscious, my confident persona whisked away with my costume gone. Mom, maybe sensing my insecurity, built me back up, "Looking good! Has my baby boy been working out?"

In two short sentences, she'd built my confidence back up. I replied, attempting to be funny, "Yeah, I've been trying to buff up for the ladies."

She smiled, "Well, I know one lady who's very impressed." She pulled my underwear down and off. She fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me on top of her, and finally our lips were touching while we could see each other's faces. Softly and tentatively at first, our kissing became passionate and eager. Time stood still as we kissed like two horny teenagers. Without a word, we scrambled around on my parents' bed, and ended up in my first-ever sixty-nine. I was lying on my back, my cock standing erect like a flagpole, while my Mom straddled my face, her legs draped over both sides of my head. Her glistening pussy lips were directly above me. I stared at them like one would at a car crash, unable to look away.

I felt my Mother's hand getting a grip on her son's cock, and a few seconds later, I felt her mouth wrapped around it again, teasing my mushroom top. The slow rotation of her tongue around my cock was Tease Heaven. I grabbed my Mother's firm ass and pulled it closer, her pussy now touching my face, so I began licking. I savoured each lick, her sweet juices as addictive as any drug. As she got wetter, she also began to get more aggressive on my cock. Meanwhile, I lapped her juices like a man who'd finally found water in a desert. I wanted to make Mommy come! I began sucking on her clit, pulling it down and letting it snap back up. She took my cock out of her mouth and moaned, "Keep doing that, Baby! Mommy loves that."

She kept her hand on my cock, but as I repeated my clit pull, her moaning got loud, and she got very animated. "Oh, yes Baby! You're making Mommy feel so goooood!" and "You're going to make Mommy come!" Finally, her moans got so loud I thought she might awaken the neighbours. "Fuck, Curtis, I'm coming! My son is making me commmmmmmmmmmmmme!!!"