Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices poured out of her pussy, onto my face and into my mouth. I continued lapping my Mom's pussy, eager to swallow every drop of her juice! Then as soon as her orgasm subsided, she turned around, straddled my cock, and engulfed it completely. Our eyes met, and she asked with a naughty smile, "Do you want to suck on Mommy's titties again like you used to do all those years ago?"

I moaned, her warm, wet, flesh cocoon gliding up and down on my cock, "Yes please, Mommy."

She leaned forward, dropping her left breast into my mouth. I sucked on my Mom's nipple and heard her moaning because of my touch. In this amazing position, my Mom fucked me forever! I moved from her breast to her mouth, while she continued slowly milking my cock with her pussy. Somehow she was able to tighten her cunt muscles around my cock, making their grip even tighter.

She whispered, "I love fucking you, son. Your cock feels so good inside my cunt. Do you like fucking your Mommy?"

I moaned, "I've dreamed about doing this forever, Mom. I've never felt this much pleasure!"

Mom smiled and asked rhetorically, "Do you know this is just the beginning, Baby? We're going to do so many naughty things together! For instance, what do you think of Miranda? Her looks? Her personality?"

"All things considered, she's the second hottest woman I know."

"I'd better be the first one in that lineup," she teased, beginning to ride me faster.

"Mom, you are perfection personified!" I moaned.

"Then one of my perfections is a total lack of jealousy where you're concerned," Mom said. "Would you like to fuck Miranda while I watch?"

Astonished, I moaned, "What? Of course I would!"

"She and I have been playing together secretly for years," my Mom revealed. "She's one amazing cunt muncher. Something you two have in common, by the way."

"No way," I grunted. Apparently my second fondest fantasy was about to come true, not to mention that the thought of my Mother doing lesbian things was fucking hot.

"Way," she joked. "She loves young cock, and she can go for hours and hours! She's like the Energizer Bunny, but with a pussy... she keeps going and going."

"Oh my God," I moaned, "I can't believe it."

Mom began bouncing on my cock, taking it completely, and she said, "Believe it, stud. She's my little sex kitten, and she'll eagerly become your plaything too. Now tell me when you get close, Baby. I want to taste your sweet load."

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned. Watching her riding me like a complete slut, her breasts bouncing around in sweet mirror images, my balls began bubbling in a few minutes. So I warned her, "I'm gonna come soon, Mommy."

Mom leaped off me and ordered, "Stand on the floor! Quickly!" Then when I did, she jumped down, knelt before me, and gobbled down my whole cock. She urgently bobbed back and forth on it, desperate to taste my seed. Her fast-paced bobbing was amazing, and in less than a minute, I was shooting my third load of the evening, the trifecta of coming: on (1) her face, coming in (2) her pussy, and now (3) coming down her throat. Unlike many women, she swallowed my cum down completely, and she kept bobbing until long after she'd extracted the last drop.

Finally, she took my shrinking cock out of her mouth, and collapsed beside me. I wrapped my arms around her, and held her tight.

I whispered in her ear, "I love you, Mom."

She turned her head and looked into my eyes, "Curtis, I love you too." She kissed me again, sweet and gentle.

She then broke the kiss, looked back into my eyes, and added, "I also love fucking you."

I chuckled, "I love fucking you too, Mom."

She let out a yawn and said, "Sorry Baby, you've fucked me to exhaustion, and I need to crash. If I knew your Dad would stay away long enough, I'd ask you to stay in bed with me, but sadly..."

"Not sadly at all! Of course I'll stay, Mom. Dad said his meeting would be an all-nighter, you know he never comes home earlier than he said he would, and I never want to let you go!"

She rolled over to face away from me, and I reached around to hold her tight, spooning lovingly with my naked Mother, while she crossed her arms over mine, to hold them against her breasts. In a couple minutes I heard her soft snoring begin, and then I too faded into darkness, knowing that everything that mattered in my life had utterly changed.

The end...

Continued in part two: Man of the House 2... Curtis fucks his Mom again and meets the amazing Miranda... up close and personal.