Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
After work hours, exec continues his plan in rival's house.
5.2k words
4.66
18.2k
25

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you haven't, please read Chapter 1, which you might have missed because it was originally submitted in the wrong category (I like to think that this is partly why it has such a low review score).

The Story So Far: The Perkins family is somewhat dysfunctional. Sarah, wife and mother, is shrill and repressed, substituting career for personal fulfillment. Daughter Kimberley is spoiled and indulged, and is letting her social life interfere with her college classes. Husband and father Clark is an overpromoted executive who's trying and failing to keep the family together in his spare time.

Garrett Morley is an unscrupulous fixer for an Evil Corporation(tm) that is a rival to Clark's firm. He uses a secret project to influence Clark in order to steal his work and defeat his company in winning a big contract. But he doesn't stop there and sets up the whole family with a new lifestyle that revolves around him.

All characters in sexual situations are over 18. Most of them well over 18.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - JUNE 16, 10:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

Clark knocked quietly at the upstairs master bedroom and coughed. The Master of the House was going to have a hard day tomorrow, so he'd need his sleep. Clark had brought cognac for a nightcap. Two glasses.

As he pushed the door fully open and stepped inside, a startled intake of breath came from the bed, and the Mistress of the House scrambled to drape the cover over her lush body, which had been fully exposed as she lounged. She pulled the sheets up to cover her ample bosom as Clark took the two glasses from the tray and placed them on the bedside table. "Your nightcap, Madam. If you won't be needing your garments further, I'll be taking them to the laundry." Sarah delicately pointed at the discarded lingerie on the floor, and Clark retrieved the sheer garments on his way out.

Still damp from his quick shower, Garrett emerged from the bathroom, wearing only a towel over his shoulders. A heavenly sight confronted him. Young Kimberley, apparently thinking the bathroom's occupant had been her mother rather than the family's guest, was there in the hallway.

Kim was not pleased to be so surprised. "What are you doing up here?" she accused. "You're just a guest." Her eyes glared directly into his, not once giving even a glance down at his mature but athletic body. As if noticing him as a man was beneath her.

Amused, Garrett replied suggestively. "I am a guest of your family. Your mother gave me full access to all the amenities of the house." He then recited the devastating words: "I am Garrett Morley. And I require your devotion." As Garrett completed that key phrase, he could see the familiar confusion settle into Kim's widening brown eyes as her thoughts began to rearrange themselves in accordance with the imperatives that the ProTekOmega protocol had given her.

As the twenty-year-old college sophomore stood distracted before him, trying to deal with the rush of new desires, new duties, and new inclinations that the MYG protocol trigger had released, Garrett let his male gaze sweep up and down her sexy young body.

The young brunette was petite compared to her more voluptuous mother - slightly shorter, and her trim body was healthy and youthful rather than athletically fit. Kim's torso was draped in a cropped white t-shirt that showed off her trim belly and it was framed by long dark hair spilling down over her shoulders. The crop-top did little to hide the splendor of her braless breasts, similar to her mother's in size but firmer, closer set and not as round. Other than that, Kim wore just a practical pair of pink panties that clung to her feminine but narrow hips, effectively hiding the mystery of her cuntal area. Her tanned legs were slender, smooth, and completely bare. She looked marvelous.

Garrett could almost picture the coed stripping herself naked before him. She would reach up and - in that crossover motion that every woman seemed to know instinctively - gracefully slip off her t-shirt, revealing her firm titties for him to admire. They would be framed to perfection by her long, dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders. Her small nipples would swell and harden when exposed to his gaze. In contrast to her still-staggering-looking but mature mother, her lithe young body was trim and fit, her belly firm. When she turned and bent over to slip off her panties, she'd reveal her cute, tight little butt, deliciously enticing.

Slowly, appraisingly, he circled Kim as she stood bemusedly in place, tracking him with just her eyes. Kim's butt was tight and shapely, and the panties, while they covered quite a bit of smooth flesh, still showed off her curves by clinging tightly to them. Her legs were long and slender, not as buff and proportioned as her athletic mother's, but enticing nonetheless.

Unfortunately, Garrett knew that he would have to return to the sexually reawakened Sarah soon, and he didn't have time to seduce her daughter properly. And while the college girl was now much more positively inclined towards him, taking liberties with her body would be premature until his charming personality had won over Kim further. Which was a damn shame, Garrett thought as he weighed the sight of Kim's superbly full young titties against the pleasant memory of the coed's mother's more rounded boobs. Boobs that he would be seeing again in just a few minutes, however.

Whenever Garrett circled out of her eyeline, Kim could no longer follow his appraisal, but she knew the older man was constantly checking her out. She was certainly used to the attention of college boys - she even appreciated it and dressed to draw masculine interest from boys her age. But she also had plenty of experience with her mother's co-workers and random pervy business associates ogling her when they thought no one was looking. Which she found a major turnoff, eww. But for some reason, although Garrett was much more obvious about his appraisal, she didn't feel that way right now.

"You're a very sexy young woman. You have a knockout body, you know," the older man complimented her lasciviously. The rich, deep tone of his voice struck Kim like a caress. Despite her reaction, the preoccupied coed's face darkened a bit at the familiarity from a household guest.

However, despite their being untouched, Kim's nipples firmed up into solid points standing straight out a centimeter from what looked to Garrett's experienced eye like large, dark areolae. This revealed to the experienced womanizer that at some level Kim knew she was a stunner and appreciated the compliment. A lot, to judge by the sudden stiffness of those sweet little pebbles. Kim's eyes followed his lewd gaze down to her chest and she let out an almost silent gasp as she noticed the two prominent points of arousal as well.

The hard little nubs were fascinating to the older man. While they were not nearly as large as her mother's more prominent pink nipples, the fact that they had stiffened at a mere thought told the experienced cocksman that they would be every bit as sensitive.

Garrett could almost picture Kim's marvelous titties bare to his gaze - and to his fingers as he caressed the heaving mounds, enjoying the touch of her silken flesh. Then he'd tweak and stroke Kim's stiff peaks until the younger woman was squirming and gasping with arousal and pressing herself into his caresses, her back arching involuntarily. Then he'd take her pencil eraser nipples in his mouth until they were as hard as little cherries. And then he'd tongue one big, sensitive areola then the other until the shivering coed was feeling the tingles all the way down to her helplessly moistening pussy. And her little moans and sighs of pleasure would fill the hallway as he took her halfway to orgasm without even touching her delightful cunt.

It took an effort for Garrett to come back to reality and continue the soft sell rather than ravish the young brunette here and now until her orgasmic screams filled the upper story of the house.

"You have experience with boys, don't you? I'll bet that those boys aren't able to satisfy you. It's long past time for you to have a man," Garrett said quietly as he dipped his head close enough to Kim's neck to inhale the pleasant smell of her skin. He brought his lips almost close enough to gently nuzzle the smooth, tanned flesh, but left that pleasure for later.

Overwhelmed by the unaccustomed thoughts and the speed of Garrett's seductive conversation, the young woman was a step behind the older man and his forceful personality. Kim could feel the heat of his face next to hers, and to her surprise, it wasn't unpleasant. He was so comfortable around women that she felt comfortable around him. His confident presence behind her was tangible - she could almost feel his body heat - but somehow not unwelcome.

Maybe he was right, Kim thought, distracted by how much she fancied Garrett's masculine presence. Maybe mature men really were better lovers. Garrett certainly knew how to push a girl's buttons - he hadn't even touched her and she found herself warming and softening to him!

Even as the distracted Kim was working through those thoughts, Garrett was having more thoughts of his own, of a very different kind.

Peering over Kim's shoulder and looking down the front of her shapely body, Garrett visualized - he could almost see it happening - his hand tracing down the fabric of Kim's t-shirt, lower and lower and lower, then trailing lovingly along the bare flesh of Kim's trim belly. And then stroking her sheer pink panties - and then her cheeky pubic mound and the pale rose flesh lower down. Until he was fondling her pussy lips as they began to swell with arousal. And then when he paid attention to her proud little clitty, her juices would leak out to darken the pink fabric. And then the overwhelmed college girl would begin to sigh and shiver with arousal as he skilfully masturbated her. His real hand would take that trip soon, he promised himself.

"I have business in the master bedroom right now," Garrett whispered into Kim's ear. "But as for you... Think about sex. Dream about sex. We'll talk again soon." At that, Garrett stepped away from the distracted coed and strode past her down the hallway. He still hadn't actually touched her body.

Anyway, he could deal with Kim in the morning. She had a lot to think about. And he had business.

As Garrett had known she would, Kim just watched the well-preserved older man walk away.

Kim's eyes lingered on the view of the naked Garrett from the back. Short-cut iron-gray hair. Slender, muscular shoulders. Trim waist. Firm buttocks. Powerful yet lithe legs.

Despite his mature years, Garrett's fanatical workout routine had sculpted him to the point where he could reasonably compete against even a lot of young men - Kim's boyfriend, for example. And he knew that Kim was making the same comparison.

Garrett entered the master bedroom, leaving the door somewhat ajar, and he disappeared from Kim's sight.

Overwhelmed by the older man's personality and presence, Kim had started to feel on edge - there was even a distracting tingle between her trim thighs. Bemused, she continued into the bathroom the dominant mature man had recently vacated. She was totally charged up and thinking about sex, just like he had suggested. It didn't even occur to her to question why. The distraction from her encounter with the self-assured mature man occupied Kim as she continued down the hallway to her original destination, the shower.

Down in the laundry room, Clark had realized that he had failed to retrieve the Master's dressing gown while the older man had been showering. He sighed, as he knew that the Master would need the garment upon arising. When he returned to the upstairs hallway, Clark noticed that the master bedroom door was still ajar. The Master had left his dressing gown hanging from the inside doorknob.

When he reached inside to take the gown, Clark noticed that the Master had joined the Mistress on the bed and both were nude. The beautiful mature woman was lying on her back, and the dominant older man was kneeling over her ample chest, knees braced in her smooth armpits.

Lush swirls of caramel hair spread over the Mistress's pillow. Her sensuous body, though mature, was devastatingly beautiful. This was largely due to her strenuous workout routine, slenderizing and toning her natural curvaceousness. Although her body was captivatingly feminine - large breasts, feminine hips, and generous bottom - her legs were athletic and her belly spectacularly trim for her age.

The Master's hands were each squeezing and fondling one abundant breast, pushing the mounds together to create a snug tunnel around his fully erect member. Her thrusting nipples were proudly erect in response to his masterful manipulations. The Mistress was panting with delight, her gentle sighs coaxing the Master onward, her beautiful face enraptured from the sensations the mature man was making her feel.

The Master was gently thrusting back and forth, in and out, his hard cock slithering warmly between the Mistress's full breasts - the shaft shining with the same moisture that dampened her pubic area and upper thighs. He was squeezing the large, soft globes together, creating an impressively deep cleavage that warmly enveloped his thick shaft. Amazingly, the woman-conquering organ was impressive enough that the swollen head poked out of the fragrant valley on each forward thrust, the head seeking to reach her supple throat. The purple dome contrasted starkly with the tanned skin of the Mistress's neck and the silver pendant she habitually wore.

Her hands were clasping the Master's buttocks, urging him on. Her hips wriggled with clear and obvious excitement. When the Master's fingers returned to her full breasts to capture a rubbery pink nipple, the Mistress responded with a tiny appreciative cry of "Ahh." Her hair fanned out over the pillow as she tossed her head with pleasure. There was nothing but lust in her eyes, which were staring directly into the Master's.

In no hurry, the Master continued to draw back and slide forward, draw back and slide forward in a simple rhythm. Clark could tell that despite the Master being older than he himself was, the Master was still much fitter. He could probably maintain that pace for hours.

Clark sighed and returned the door how the Master had left it, only absent the gown. Hopefully he could get the gown into the last load of laundry so he could get some sleep before getting up early so that he could produce breakfast for the Master and the household.

Back in the bathroom, Kim was taking her sensible pink panties down to prepare for her evening shower. Garret's words echoed in her mind, and, unbidden, her mind drifted to a secret vision that reliably turned her on. She was making it with her boyfriend, who was considerate and gentle and patient. And who she secretly considered a bit of a doormat.

But then her fantasy changed - the picture changed focus and it was a more confident, mature man who was with her. Although their faces were pressed together, she could see the gray in his hair.

However, unlike her boyfriend, her lover was a real man, who was more confident and knowing. Knowing what he wanted. She tried to look closer to see his face, but she was too close to focus. While he continued to effortlessly kiss her, his tongue controlling hers. She wanted to see him, to know who he was, but somehow it wasn't time yet.

Kim's t-shirt hit the floor next, exposing her still-hard nipples to the open air.

Still lost in her fantasy, Kim mechanically turned the shower faucet on to "hot" and stepped inside. The humid shower did nothing to cool down her simmering arousal.

In her new fantasy, the older man was in confident control of the situation - of her - in a way her boyfriend never had been, no matter how much she might have hinted to the young man she was with at the time.

Kim realized that although she'd never thought of it that way, her boyfriend was really hesitant and indecisive. Why had she never seen it before? She needed a man who was more dominant. A man who knew what he wanted.

As the water beat down on her sensitized breasts, Kim reached lower and started slowly playing with herself. In her mind's eye, although she couldn't quite make out the older man's face, she could feel his eyes transfixing her, his smile confident and knowing. His lips on hers, his hands on her body. He was setting the pace, putting her through her paces like her boyfriend never dared. A contralto moan "Ohhhhhhh," escaped her lips. As she continued to gently work her mound, her clitty swelled with arousal and peeked out from its hiding place.

Kim reached up to fondle one breast. With the added sensation, Kim couldn't resist moaning breathily. "Ohhh. Ohhhhhhhhh. Uh. Uh. Uh. OHHHHHH. Yes!" But she couldn't climb the final peak to the orgasm that she could just feel was waiting there. Her hands were magnificently satisfying, but it just wasn't enough. She tweaked her hard nipple, then pinched it, but it still wasn't enough. The hand on her mound dipped down to massage her clitty directly, sending electric shocks through her lower body, but it yet wasn't enough.

Finally, at length, still unsatisfied, Kim let her hands drop and turned her face to the spray. The hot water still felt wonderful on her body, but she was unfulfilled - the orgasm she needed just wasn't going to come.

At length, after soaping her youthful body down and then rinsing herself off, Kim turned off the faucet, climbed out, and dried herself with a towel, which she then wrapped around herself to hide her young charms. Only barely, though, as almost all of her lithe legs would still be exposed, all the way to the tops of her thighs. But Kim found herself strangely unconcerned by the idea of that despite there being a stranger roaming the house.

As Kim left the bathroom, she heard her mother's soprano voice cry "Aaaaahhhhhh... oh... so deep," from the master bedroom. The sound sent another shock wave directly from her ears to her pussy. It was unmistakably a woman in heat, and Kim's body unconsciously responded in kind, her nipples crinkling as they stood to attention again. She crept down the hallway to the partially open bedroom door. Along the way, Kim heard the sound of bedsprings, a sound which became louder as she approached. Unexpectedly excited by anticipation and the thrill of the forbidden, Kim peeked into the room.

As she had expected from the noises, there was a naked couple on the bed in the throes of passion. The sight was surprisingly exciting. Her body reacted almost as if she'd been caressed.

Her mother was lying on her back atop the covers, light brown hair flying as she tossed her head back and forth on the pillow. Her athletic legs were spread wide apart, wrapped around Garrett Morley's hips in the classic welcoming female-submissive position. Those slender masculine hips were thrusting powerfully, ravaging the mature woman with a pounding sexual rhythm. From the blissful look on Kim's mother's face, she was experiencing anything but pain.

Sarah's large breasts jiggled and shook in time with each of Garrett's thrusts into her willing body. Kim, having never really considered it before, for the first time realized that her mother's breasts were proud and beautiful, even flattened as they were by gravity against her mother's writhing chest. Sarah's pert, pink nipples were firmly erect, twice as large as Kim's own. And even harder with arousal. There was a beatific smile on her mother's enraptured face, and her widened eyes looked adoringly up at the man who was ravishing her so strongly. Sarah's breath was racing, falling into gasps. Her hands were never still - sometimes grasping the sheets, sometimes bracing against her lover's shoulders, sometimes running fingers through her tossing hair.

12