Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes... Do it harder... I need it..." Sarah moaned.

Kim involuntarily let out a gasp at the astonishing spectacle going on in her mother's bed. This was next level. The older man was fully in control of the action and was assuredly and skillfully ravishing her mother's body, and she was loving it! Kim was surprised and shocked - how could her mother, so independent and assured, be so submissive in bed?

But Kim looked back at her mother's face and there was nothing but pleasure there. Kim could see Sarah responding ecstatically to the constant stimulation, and she began to wonder how it might feel to experience the same sensations. The blatantly sexual act was weirdly captivating. Kim realized that she was becoming more and more aroused just from watching.

Then, Kim was surprised as the rutting Garrett paused, holding his penis deep inside with Sarah fully impaled. He then quickly turned his head away from leering down at her mother's passion-flushed face to met Kim's own surprised eyes. As if he'd been expecting her to be there. Unable to meet his knowing gaze, Kim flicked her eyes down to where he was joined with the enraptured woman beneath him - her own mother.

Now knowing that Kim was there watching, Garrett turned his full attention back to her mother, who was again enthusiastically grinding back up at him. Kim watched rapt as he resumed thrusting, his firm and effective organ again pumping in and out of Sarah's helplessly shuddering body.

Even from the doorway, Kim could easily see that Garrett's penis was much thicker than her college-age boyfriend's was. Kim could see her mother's trembling hips working to accommodate the substantial shaft. But from Sarah's soft, high-pitched cries of "Ah" and "Oh", she was definitely enjoying Garrett's lovemaking.

Each exclamation of her mother's excitement struck Kim almost with an almost physical impact, and her body responded by becoming more and more aroused. Under the concealing towel, Kim's nipples were crinkling into firm points and her pantiless pussy lips were becoming slippery.

From the effect Garrett's big rod was having on her mother, his masculinity was obviously longer and harder than her boyfriend's as well. Her mother must feel stuffed by comparison. Kim somehow felt almost jealous.

And he clearly knew how to use it. Her mother was obviously loving it. Sarah's eyes were locked with those of the man looming above her, smoldering with an intense, almost primal, passion.

Clearly Garrett's technique was also much more potently effective than her boyfriend ever managed, as the mature man was screwing her mother with assurance. Sarah was lost in rapture, her toes flexing and straightening as her legs flailed around Morley's humping backside.

The erotic sight sent shivers through Kim's spine. Her mother had been conquered! Kim had never imagined that a woman could be so lost to desire. She was fascinated at how erotic she found the sight of a beautiful woman being pleasured underneath a powerfully masculine lover - even if it was her own mother. Kim's nipples were painfully erect under the towel and her clitty was throbbing almost in the same rhythm as the mature couple. She was almost painfully aroused. But was that a bad thing? And why did the sight make her so excited, even to the point of getting moist just watching it?

Kim continued to watch the rutting pair in fascination. Her hand, unbidden, found its way to her squirming belly under the improvised hem of the towel. Kim's eyes were wide and her breath was coming faster, in time with her mother's louder gasps.

"Soooo good," Sarah moaned. Her bountiful chest was heaving and jiggling, and her feet flexed and toes curled in time with the pleasure she was feeling. Garrett was unrelenting, thrusting firmly and powerfully. Kim's mother now had a death grip on the mature man's upper arms, and used the leverage to meet his every thrust with an equal shimmy of her own shapely hips. In the doorway, Kim shivered equally with reaction to the erotic sight and the thought of how it might feel if she were in her mother's place.

Kim's eyes never left the feverish sex act on the bed. The bemused younger woman's searching hand wasn't idle, and it unconsciously drifted lower down her belly until it was over her mound. That is, until Kim felt a shock of pleasure as her fingers made contact with her swollen button for the first time.

The wonderful sensation - paradoxically - was like a bucket of cold water drenching the feverish coed. Kim stiffened, thoughts of pleasure fleeing her distracted head.

Running from the steamy scene, Kim retreated down the hallway, leaving the rutting older man and the mature woman he had somehow tamed safely behind her. Sarah's passionate cries followed her daughter the entire way. When Kim reached the safety of her bedroom, she shut the door behind her, inadvertently letting the towel that was wrapped around her young body drop to the carpet.

Kim's mind was in a whirl - a sexual whirl. What was happening to her? And what was happening to her mother? Truly, who was that man who had just walked in and taken over? The man who was having sex with her mother right now? The man whose knowing gaze she could picture when she shut her eyes?

Kim collapsed on her bed, naked, staring sightlessly at the ceiling. How could this be happening? How could her proper, professional, mother be, be like sexual putty in this man's hands? Be dominated by his steely eyes? Be so easy and receptive even as he ravished her sexually? To encourage him as he ravaged her willing body? To give in totally to the pleasure he was bringing her?

Spontaneously, Kim's hands crept up to squeeze and caress her own large, firm breasts.

Her little nipples were still hard from before. She closed her eyes and the memory of the couple in the master bedroom flooded back to her. No lesbian, she focused on her memory on Garrett's rangy and slimly muscular physique. In particular she imagined his manhood - it would be big and solid, so much more virile than her boyfriend's. Her legs spread a little at the thought and she felt moistness between them - her pussy was rapidly warming up again what with her horny thoughts and her fingers caressing her sensitive breasts and swelling nipples.

Kim's right hand crept down her firm belly to the junction of her trim thighs, which lay open on the bed. As her hand brushed her clitty, she let out a contralto sigh of pleasure - here in her own bedroom, in a private reverie, the exciting sensation was now more welcome.

Her mother was even now having better sex than Kim herself had ever had - what was it like? Her left hand squeezed her breast more forcefully, then moved to stroke across both, paying attention to the hard little nipples and large, dark, swollen areolae. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she started to work her clitty faster.

Kim imagined that it was her body underneath the dominant older man as he did what he wanted with her. Her thighs instinctively eased open a little further at the thought. Her frigging hand moved down to her steaming slit, fingers working firmly up and down the soft flesh at the moist center of her entrance. But even when Kim returned her fingers to her burning clitty, it wasn't giving her enough stimulation. She needed more.

Finally, Kim spread her thighs further and her fingers found their way back to her pouting vulva. With ease of long practice, Kim spread her labia with one hand and slid the index finger of the other easily into her wet vagina. As always, her soaking crease opened like a flower to receive it, and her head sagged back onto her pillow, hair spreading out in a brunette pool of color.

Soon Kim began to work the dextrous finger in and out, in and out of her needy, dripping sex. Kim frigged herself with firm pressure, as if her finger was a man's hard and demanding organ. A man like the one in her fantasy. A real man. One like the stud that she had watched in action just a few minutes ago.

But it wasn't enough. The sensation wasn't the same. Kim needed more. So she slipped a second finger in to join the one that was beavering away. Immediately, she felt more penetration and let out an involuntary moan of pleasure.

Kim's hips trembled with desire and her sleek thighs began to shiver. "Oh, yeah," she whimpered. The hand not working hard at pleasuring herself was now cupping one firm breast, tweaking the hard little nipple before grasping it between finger and thumb, rubbing and tugging the firm nub.

As the heat of her excitement mounted, Kim's sighs rose in pitch. She added a third finger and sped up the thrusting pace of all three, opening her sex up even further to accommodate the increased action. Soon Kim was pumping herself firmly and deeply and was thrusting her sex up in time to meet the frigging hand that was giving her so much pleasure. "Ooh," she moaned, squirming on top of the covers. She was getting close. Soft squishing sounds filled the bedroom, along with Kim's rapid breathing. Her tingling toes curled, gripping the covers.

Suddenly now, in Kim's mind, it wasn't her own hand stimulating her responsive pussy, it was Mr. Morley's hard shaft - the same one that had conquered her mother. And that was all she needed - she was so close now, so sensitive. All her nerves down there were on fire. So close to going over the edge.

"AH! Aaah! OH! AAH!" Kim let out small, tight cries as her pussy exploded with delight and shudders rippled through her body. Her back arched off of the covers as her incandescent pussy channel spasmed around her plunging fingers. She writhed in ecstasy as waves of passion radiated out from her core to shake her wriggling hips. Her large breasts heaved and jiggled as she panted and whimpered. Moisture flowed from deep inside her pussy to coat her probing fingers and leak onto her tender inner thighs. A flush of heat flashed across her cheeks, her throat, and her sensitive breasts. She had never peaked for so long - would she faint? Kim gasped for breath.

Finally, the erotic spasms dimmed to a dull, pleasurable ache permeating the inside of Kim's vagina. Her panting, gasping breaths slowly returned to normal. Little ripples and shivers rolled through her firm belly. A wave of satisfaction overtook Kim, and she moaned happily. The gratification was delicious, and she slumped back onto the covers, finally spent.

At length, Kim floated down from her peak and began to lightly doze. It was Mr. Morley's face and his knowing, confident smile that filled her thoughts. She could almost hear his voice softly whispering in her ear as she slid comfortably into dreams.

12