Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Corporate exec triumphantly completes his various conquests.
10.3k words
4.67
14.5k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the last chapter of the originally planned story arc, although there are obvious hooks for continuing. There are a number of options as to where I go next, which I've put into my profile - if you're interested, please take a look and consider giving feedback as to what you think of the different potential new stories. I'd really like more suggestions through the site as to where to go next.

Where We Left Off: After corporate fixer Garrett Morley steals Clark Perkins's crowning job accomplishment via a secret mind control protocol and turns the data over to his Evil Corporation(tm), Clark, in his new role as butler/driver, takes him home to the Perkins bungalow in Malibu. There, the unscrupulous Garrett uses the same protocol to seduce the mature Sarah and befuddle the college-age Kimberley, who each fall asleep to thoughts of the dreamy Garrett. The next day, Garrett, after a pleasurable distraction with Sarah, gives the keynote address that seals his company's victory over Clark's (previous?) competitor. He celebrates by taking Kimberley shopping, with the intent to have her abandon her teasing and overexposing clothing choices for options more stylish and suitable for attracting mature men. On the way home, she begins to thank him in the classic fashion, but the timing just doesn't work out...

ON THE COAST HIGHWAY NEAR THE PERKINS RESIDENCE - JUNE 17, 3:14 PM

Reluctantly, Garrett decanted the flushed and panting Kim from his lap. He returned them to their original position from before the hot action, with just an arm around her shivering shoulders. "You're almost home, darling," Garrett reassured her. "We can put you to bed soon," he insinuated. Her eyes, already dilated with arousal, opened wider as his voice registered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh God," Kim said breathlessly as her head collapsed for a moment back on Garrett's shoulder. She was so hot down there. She'd been getting close to letting go, just from her new man touching her (when had she started considering him a replacement boyfriend?). She couldn't wait to get home, she was ready for more.

All too soon, the sedan pulled up the drive to stop at the front door of the Perkins house.

Kim couldn't wait, she headed out the door as soon as Clark came around the car to open it. She strode across the drive, not even stopping to fix her sheer blouse which still hung open, almost transparent in the afternoon sunlight, exposing her new black demi-bra. She looked back to the car where the dominant older man waited, and she smiled naughtily over her shoulder.

With a shimmy of her slender hips, Kim reached under her new pencil skirt and slid her fingers inside the thin Lycra waistband of the frilly black panties Garrett had gifted her earlier. Kim was confident that Garrett was watching. She drew the delicate garment down over her hips, the damp fabric parting from her moistened intimate lips with a little pop. Kim then slipped the black, lacy fabric slowly down her supple thighs, while gracefully bending at the waist. As she did, the hem of her short skirt rode up until her saucily curvy - and now bare - bottom was daringly close to being on full display for Garrett to view back in the car. A sexy view that the skirt she had worn to school this morning would certainly have shown.

Kim then daintily slipped the tiny scrap of cloth over her slender ankles, stepping nimbly out of the skimpy garment and discarding it. As the soaking black silk of the lacy panties hit the sun-kissed concrete of the drive, Kim felt the outside air on her steamy young labia. Although the temperature was easily in the 80s, her sex felt even warmer than that. If Kim had had any doubts, the confident way Garrett had pressed all her buttons in the backseat make-out session had left them all behind and overwhelmed her completely.

She had never been so ready for a man. A real man, not a college boy. Kim didn't know when she had realized that mature men just treated you better, but her mind was clear and she no longer had any doubts.

Last night, Kim had dreamed about being with Mr. Morley - just like he had said she would during their encounter in the hallway. Now it was going to be a reality. She couldn't wait.

Back at the car, it had taken some time for Garrett's raging stiffie to subside to the point where he could stand up and exit the sedan to join the pretty young woman near the front entrance.

Emboldened by the mature man's attention, Kim crooked a finger to beckon him, an ironic echo of how he had so confidently directed her movements earlier in the changing room. She sauntered away, leading him into the house, sashaying to show off her swaying hips. The lips of her exposed, moist sex slid deliciously against each other under her short skirt.

Garrett bemusedly followed behind the sexy young woman, his cock reasserting itself to semi-hardness, tenting the front of his trousers as his eyes drank in the sight of Kim's swaying young ass. He couldn't wait to see it bare, eagerly presented before him. He stopped only to collect the discarded panties, fragrant with the scent of excited young pussy. Garrett wafted the soaking fabric past his nose before putting the wisp of cloth in his jacket pocket.

Back at the car, Clark dutifully stayed behind, collecting the afternoon's purchases from the sedan's trunk.

Kim led her new man upstairs to her room, enjoying the sensation as her exposed, soaking lower lips slipped together excitingly. Entering her familiar private space, she spun around to face the mature man as he removed his jacket and tie and hung them over the door. Kim then embraced him and twirled, letting Garrett go so that he sprawled on top of her bed. She reveled in his hungry gaze that devoured her torso as she brought her young body close to his. "I think you have a present here for me," Kim breathed into Garrett's face as she ran her hand over the fabric containing Garrett's throbbing erection. She looked deep into his eyes and he could see nothing but passion there as her pupils dilated once again.

The excited young woman sank to her knees before her mature lover, the submissive position somehow seeming natural. She quickly undid his belt and released Garrett's impressive organ from his trousers, and the fabric pooled around his feet. It was a real man's erection, just as magnificent as she remembered from the car. Large and throbbing, it was only six inches from her face. "Oh, yeah. So big," she breathed, close enough for Garrett to feel the warmth.

Then Kim leaned forward and her eager lips kissed the head of Garrett's erection. Kim had experience handling her boyfriends in backseats or dark corners, so she knew what to do now. Taking the shaft into the fingers of both hands, Kim licked up the cord on the underside and took the plum-like head briefly between her lips. She looked up and met his eyes with a gaze that held nothing but passion for him. Her hands weren't idle, caressing and stroking his solid base. She loved giving him pleasure like this, and the submissiveness of the act excited her even further.

The sensation of the coed's mouth was incredible. Kim wasn't a pro, but no virgin either - she clearly was familiar with how to treat a cock. Garrett leaned back to enjoy Kim's wicked tongue for a few moments as it investigated the smooth flesh of his cockhead, and the flexing slit at the tip. It would be so wonderful to finish with Kim pleasuring him this way, but Garrett never preferred to come in a woman's mouth when her pussy was available. Anyway, he had hardly begun to enjoy her trim young body, so he reluctantly broke the intimate contact and helped her up to her feet.

Garrett tipped his head down to meet the young woman's greedy lips and thrust his tongue inside her willing mouth to probe the secret hollows there, as he had done in the make-out session in the car. His experienced hands worked at Kim's waist and soon her skirt joined his trousers on the bedroom floor. Garrett's hands reclaimed Kim's tight, naked ass in a firm grasp as the lovers continued to passionately kiss. His firm cock was now pressing insistently against her soft, bare belly through the open front of her blouse.

Kim was melting with pleasure. None of her teenage boyfriends had swept her away like this. Between her restlessly squirming thighs, her sex had again blossomed into a sweet flower, moist and ready.

Garrett pulled back. "Now it's time for me to unwrap my present," he purred.

Starting at Kim's bare waist, Garrett brushed his hands up her lean flanks to her collarbone, gracefully parting the two halves of her blouse's unbuttoned front with his wrists. Grasping the blouse's collars, he eased the fabric down the panting coed's shoulders, and the cooperative coed allowed the fabric to slip down her arms and fall away. Kim was now almost nude before him, wearing only the demi-bra his fingers had explored so thoroughly in the car, that revealed as much as it concealed.

Having only experience with boys her age, Kim probably expected Garrett to have serious trouble removing her bra. But Garrett had been stripping college girls since he was 16, and had seen every kind of catch and fastener in existence.

Garrett's hands were already stroking the smooth skin of Kim's shoulders. He leaned closer, and slowly ran his hands caressingly down her shoulder blades to the bra strap at the center of her back. With a quick, practiced motion, Garrett smoothly unhooked the catch of Kim's demi-bra. As Kim's eyes widened in surprise, Garrett swept the loosened shoulder straps down Kim's slender, willing arms as well, before casting the no-longer-needed fabric away.

Her full, feminine young boobs were finally exposed to his lustful gaze. They looked even more impressive by comparison with Kim's trim young waist and relatively narrow hips. Kim's tits were large and firm, not as round as her mother's, more bell-shaped and set more widely apart. Her erect nipples were small, like pencil erasers - much smaller than her mother's half-inch nubs - and set in large silver-dollar areaolae. Those tender cafe-au-lait discs were visibly darkening with Kim's arousal, nipples standing firm and stiff out from the center.

Kim's well-developed breasts were her best feature, Garrett reflected. And he resolved to enjoy their taste and feel at length. Maybe for hours. But later. But right now young Kim was wriggling with desire, and just too fuckable to resist.

She'd been flaunting her body for him all afternoon, and all that time he'd been thinking about what he was going to do to her. Now it was time.

Garrett sat back down on the bed, and appreciated Kim's fabulous - and now completely naked - body, as she stood there, right in front of him. She looked amazing. She smelled amazing. She was amazing.

Garrett was delighted that, as he'd discovered by touch in the car, Kim was not clean-shaven like most girls of her generation, instead having a full but carefully trimmed arrowhead saucily pointing the way to her pussy. Had the MYG programming been working on her subconscious all along? Had she been getting herself ready to please a discerning older man without realizing it?

At eye level before the seated Garrett, Kim's aroused clit poked out as if seeking a man's touch. Cheekily, he leaned forward to quickly run his tongue lovingly over the naked young coed's love button, eliciting a panting "Oh. Oh! Ah. Yes," in response. Her clittie swelled further in arousal. She was ready. It was time. Time to become Garrett's girlfriend in the most important way.

Fingers trembling with excitement, Kim attacked the buttons on the seated Garrett's shirt and peeled it off his shoulders, leaving him as bare as herself. Garrett sank backward and reclined fully, his firm erection now aimed at the ceiling. Almost as if hypnotized, Kim followed him onto the bed. She then settled down to kneel astride the mature man.

As Garrett's hands stroked Kim's slender flanks, she reached down and lined up the plum-like head of his impressive shaft against her slick entrance. Then she guided the head into herself - first her outer, then her inner lips stretched around him. Kim could feel the heat from it as she took it in. He was bigger than her college boyfriends, but she was so wet and ready that his big crown kind of slipped right in. "Ohh," she gasped under her breath at the sensation of fullness.

Using gravity to help, Kim began to lower her fabulous naked body onto Garrett's large shaft. Slowly. Her breath was coming in gasping pants. As inch after inch slithered up, and up, and up into her wet young sex, Kim could feel it gently stretching both her labia and her inner muscles. At first, it seemed that only the first half or so would fit. She couldn't help moaning at the sensation of fullness as the stretching increased, arousing her innermost nerve endings.

For a few moments, Kim didn't move.

Then the impaled college girl moaned and leaned forward, putting her hands on her mature lover's chest. Kim used the leverage to help gravity sink her moist, slick sex down further on him, inch by inch. She could feel Garrett's firm shaft slowly penetrating her all the way, stretching her wide and filling her up wonderfully. Her eyes slitted and mouth went open from the strength of the feeling, and she couldn't help letting out a contralto groan of pleasure. He was almost completely inside her! This was better than good.

Reclining underneath the sexy young minx, Garrett relished his triumph. Kim's cunt was far tighter than her mother's. But she was readily accepting his prick, not rejecting it out of reluctance or discomfort. The coed's pussy was also practically drooling with excitement - her copious lubrication allowed the young sexpot to take his man-sized tool all the way despite the tight fit. His cockshaft was being gripped in a snug, wet furnace.

Garrett clenched his teeth at the overwhelming sensations of heat and grip. The little minx might be embracing her slutty side, he thought, but her feckless young boyfriends hadn't done much to prepare her for a real man's cock. Her dripping cunt was still incredibly tight.

But Garrett had no intention of causing the little hellcat any pain. He wanted her to come on his cock, preferably multiple times, more powerfully than she ever had with a college boy. He wanted her to learn to love the feeling. To know who was boss now. To be ready to enthusiastically fuck him any time he wanted.

He had decades of experience in dealing with coed pussy.

There were a panting, quivering few seconds after Kim had lowered herself all the way, and Garrett was inside her to the root. She could only savor the sensation of his erection filling her completely. The prominent head of Garrett's huge shaft was so deep inside her, Kim imagined she could feel it all the way up between her swaying breasts. She'd never been this full. Breath racing, she gazed down into Garrett's eyes with open reverence.

Kim's moist pussy lips kissed Garrett's hilt delightfully. Her stiff clittie was grinding against his pubic hair as she wriggled with pleasure. The experienced cocksman knew that her breathy moans and sighs were only of delight, not discomfort. Not at all.

Loving the sensations, Kim's hands rose up her waist, over her ribs, to grasp and caress her own swelling breasts then further to brush the firm column of her throat. Kim's back arched and head tilted back, and she stared sightlessly up at her bedroom ceiling. Finally, she began to move her quivering hips, raising and lowering her slick sex up and down Garrett's rock-hard shaft. Her mouth hung open, but no sound came out other than breathy sighs.

In the hallway, Clark had finally finished fetching and carrying the afternoon's purchases from the car, and sorted the containers of expensive and well-made but tiny and flimsy costumes. He had a full armload of boxes destined for the Young Mistress's room when he encountered once again Garrett's jacket hung on the knob of a door that was ajar.

Through the door, Clark could see the Young Mistress riding atop the Master, her slim yet shapely figure totally bare and exposed for all to see. The position of the two lovers was unabashedly sexual, with no ambiguity as to what they were ecstatically doing. The Master's firm, thick sex organ vanished completely into the younger woman's body each time she sank fully down, and a slick length of purple flesh appeared again when she rose. The effect the sex act was having on the passionate Young Mistress was obvious from her wriggling and sighing.

Resignedly, Clark left the purchased garments in the hallway. This was no place for him, at least for now. He would come back later.

Back inside Kim's bedroom, Garrett's hands on Kim's hips encouraged the young woman to begin raising and lowering herself more urgently, his cock sliding warmly in and out of her smooth, slick cunt tunnel.

On top of her mature lover, Kim was sitting up, bouncing straight up and down on his impaling organ. Moaning "Aaaaaaaaah," Kim tipped her head back and brought her hands up to run through her long flowing hair, and then tossed it wildly. Her hair was a dark river in the light of her bedroom. Her breaths came in gasps and her unfocused eyes were empty of everything but adoration for the mature man she was riding.

Drinking in the sexy sight of the beautiful coed writhing on top of him as she embraced her wild side, Garrett brought his hands up to caress Kim's large, taut titties as they rose and fell. This elicited further gasps from the aroused coed as he thumbed the firm buds of her hard little nipples and the large areolae surrounding them. Her cunt was so tight around his cock that Garrett imagined that he could feel every inch of her silken walls as they gripped his rod. Heat and moisture enveloped his cock as he continued to thrust repeatedly into the steamy depths of the college girl's sweet pussy.

Kim brought her hands down to Garrett's chest and met his eyes with an open, panting mouth and eyes full of lust. She began to increase her pace, gasping "Ah. Ah. Ah," each time Garrett met her thrust to fill her sex fully with his pulsing erection. His hands were now back on her hips, beginning to pull her down and ravishing her insides with his firm shaft. Garrett was taking control, and this only increased the sensations for Kim, who began to tremble with excitement. Her breasts bounced softly with the intensity of the couple's pistoning motion.

Leaning further forward so that Garrett could penetrate her harder and deeper, Kim felt his member slide more firmly against her sensitized G-spot, and shuddered as it sent her further up the spiral of arousal. "So good. So GOOD," she moaned. She had never felt so full, so feminine. She could feel every inch of his shaft inside her. His flaring head was touching places deep inside her she didn't know she had.

With her boyfriends in the past, she had always needed to use her fingers to stimulate her clitty to even get close to an orgasm. But the experienced Garrett had more size - and so much more experience - he used it so well, she didn't need to. She was on her way to orgasm just from the older man's confident sexing of her.

Trembling with delight, Kim was almost there. The pleasure was so intense, her pussy so sensitized, it couldn't last much longer. "I'm gonna come!" the panting Kim blurted.

Beneath her, her mature lover smirked savagely, and just said "Damn right, you are." Then, grasping the ecstatic coed's flaring hips firmly, he began a final barrage of thrusts that were even deeper and harder. His bulbous cockhead reached for Kim's cervix at the end of each thrust.

Finally, the pounding was too much for Kim. Her cunnie exploded with delight as she came, as hard as she ever had done. Kim's back arched as if she had been electrified. "Ohhhhhh! Mmmnnnuhhh! AAAAAAHHHHH!" she cried breathlessly as she bucked and shivered on top of her mature conqueror. In the throes of ecstasy, she tipped her head back towards the ceiling, her eyes wide and unfocused. Her mass of dark hair flew wildly about as she tossed her head in rapture. Her inner walls spasmed again and again, squeezing Garrett's long shaft snugly with hot, juicy, firm contractions.