Master of the House Pt. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally spent, Kim collapsed prone on her bed.

PERKINS RESIDENCE - A SHORT WHILE LATER

In the downstairs bar, Garrett poured himself a scotch and soda and toasted a successful day.

With the inside info he'd lifted from Clark's work on the Alcantra presentation, winning the contract had been a foregone conclusion. ProTekOmega was always going to have a superior presentation because the team Garrett had built was far more professional. And he himself was very experienced at delivering closing remarks to finalize a sale. But knowing the opposition's numbers, his team had been able to make some final adjustments so that ProTekOmega could beat them on cost as well.

And the daughter, Kim, had taken to the personality changes from the ProTekOmega MYG protocol better than he would have believed - the college girl must have been a natural slut despite her cockteasing nature, and the treatment had just brought it out. He smiled at the memory of just how pleasurable it had been to bring Kim's slutty side out.

Garrett couldn't imagine how the day could have gone better.

The door opened, and Sarah strode in, discarding her white suit jacket across the back of a comfortable chair as she strutted past. Without looking Garrett's way, she stalked over to the bar and poured herself a tall shot of vodka. In one motion, she drained the liquor and slammed the shot glass on the bar. "I don't know what you did to me, Garrett Morley," she said, looking down at the empty glass.

Then she sighed deeply and turned to meet the nonplussed Garrett. Her fingers rose to work the buttons of her fringed black blouse, and she exclaimed "But I'm as horny as I've ever been and it's all because of you!" And, as if on cue, the blouse billowed open to reveal all of Sarah's enticing bra-clad cleavage.

Garrett was amazed at Sarah's strength of character. The executive was obviously stronger and more capable than that loser Clark. So while the ProTekOmega MYG treatment had effected a transformation in the prim and proper professional woman, it hadn't transformed her personality or reduced her to a submissive sex kitten, It had unleashed a horny sex machine. But one that submitted only to Garrett.

Garrett appraised the sight of the sexy mature woman standing before him. Contrasting with her proper black business wear, her exposed brassiere was beige, and so sheer to be almost transparent. Her heavy boobs were clearly visible, thrusting nipples standing up proudly.

After only a few brisk strides, Sarah reached Garrett and grasped him by the front of his shirt. "This morning you promised to fuck me silly," she said. "I've been looking forward to it all day."

"You're a sexy little cunnie," Garrett replied. "But how much sex can one man take?"

"We're about to find out," Sarah said smokily, and moved in to kiss her new man. Their lips sealed perfectly, and she found Garrett's tongue and sucked it in to her own mouth.

After a minute or so of passionate snogging, Sarah broke the kiss and pushed the barely resisting Garrett back against the bar. The beautiful mature woman then sank to her knees in front of her mature lover. She worked Garrett's belt open and drew his pants and underwear down. Somewhat to his own surprise, Garrett rewarded her with a reinvigorating semi-erection, stiffening slowly, pointing directly at Sarah's pretty face.

With the practiced assuredness of a mature woman servicing her man, Sarah took Garrett's swollen head and gave it a florid kiss with her full lips. His hands knotted in her waves of light brown hair as she gave butterfly kisses and quick tongue flicks to his head and upper shaft. Her quiet hums of pleasure resonated through his burgeoning erection. Garrett's shaft rose to fullness, if not exactly diamond-hardness, in response to Sarah's passionate mouth as she ran her tongue around the sensitive head. She bobbed her head to take in the head of his thick pole, with encouragement from Garrett's hands in her hair.

Realizing he was enjoying the enthusiastic loving Sarah was giving his cock too much, Garrett forced himself to get his thoughts together. His prick was so oversensitized after the afternoon of teasing and fucking with Sarah's daughter that he had no idea how this might go - if it was even possible, or how long he would last. And although the oral action with the slutty mature woman kneeling before him was fun, his sexual experience told him it was time to move onward.

Using the convenience of his grip in her hair, Garrett encouraged the enthusiastic Sarah to stand up. Kissing the smooth column of her throat, he let his hands roam inside Sarah's open blouse, over her amazing tits - still encased in the sheer flesh-colored see-through bra - and bare athletic flanks. In obedient response to the aggressive fondling, Sarah began to breathe harder as her excitement rose.

Then, with a sense of deja vu - thinking back on the moves he had used in stripping Sarah's daughter naked just hours earlier - Garrett then pulled the open blouse down over Sarah's shoulders, and she let it fall. He then skillfully worked the catch of Sarah's sheer flesh-colored bra open with the same practiced move he had used on Kim's black demi-bra. Sarah shrugged out of the shoulder straps to let her magnificent globes spring free, hands cupping underneath as if offering them to Garrett to do whatever he wished with them.

Although Sarah's amazing tits had been practically fully exposed by the sheer material of her bra, Garrett felt that he just had to take full advantage of the opportunity now that they were fully bare. Garrett first teased the sensitive mounds with light brushes of his fingers, avoiding Sarah's upstanding nipples and sensitive areolae. Then he changed tactics, cupping them roughly, stimulating Sarah's long, upright nipples directly with his palms. He fully enjoyed the feel of the aging-but-firm flesh of the mature woman's boobs, smooth and with much less sag than he had expected before seeing them naked. Sarah's titties were much different than her daughter's, but each of the Perkins women had an amazing rack, albeit each in their own way.

As Sarah's hands obligingly covered his, pressing them to herself, she sighed passionately in response to the doubled stimulation. Saucily, Sarah then lifted Garrett's right hand to her mouth and sucked in his index finger submissively, eyes boring directly into his.

Garrett freed his other hand, and slipped it down Sarah's smooth belly and further, to reach underneath her businesslike skirt, only to find himself directly caressing her rapidly moistening pussy. "No panties at work, my little slut?" Garrett inquired. His fingers came away damp with Sarah's juices.

Sarah had spent her day at work in a fog of lust after the early morning shower encounter. All day long, she had tried to focus on her work. But every time, after a few minutes, she'd start to imagine herself on her knees in front of Garrett. Or lying naked before him, opening herself for his pleasure. Or on her hands and knees, offering him the opportunity to do whatever he wanted. Sarah didn't know where these submissive thoughts came from - she was a successful, independent woman in her own right - but she no longer cared.

Her mind racing back on her day, Sarah blurted out, "I took them off. Oh." Panting now. "I kept. Ah. Getting them wet. Ah. Thinking about this. Ooh."

"I'll bet you did, you little vixen," Garrett said. Then he undid Sarah's belt, and her skirt fell away, leaving the mature woman clad in only a beige garter belt and thigh-high stockings combo that matched the now-discarded bra. Garrett considered the lingerie color, and thought that it was well-chosen to offset her tanned skin wonderfully.

Garrett then pushed the obedient and now practically naked Sarah up against the bar, facing away from him.

Positioning himself directly behind Sarah, Garrett carefully lined up the head of his firm though not diamond-hard cockshaft carefully with the opening of Sarah's exposed pussy. Then he moved forward.

As Sarah felt the large, plum-shaped glans of Garrett's penis part her vulva and push inside with a tangible "pop", she sighed in delight. All day, she had been waiting for this! Only the head had entered her so far, but the feeling was so wonderful! The sensation of being penetrated had always made her feel particularly feminine, almost as much as her eventual climaxes did. Even her daydreams didn't match the reality of this moment.

Pleased with Sarah's sexy reaction, Garrett grinned ferally and followed up with a single powerful thrust. His almost completely stiff cock fully penetrated Sarah's receptive cunt in a slow, conquering thrust, filling her completely to her very depths. The experienced older woman wasn't as volcanically tight as her daughter. But her well-trained pussy accepted his size easily - not least because of how moist she had been all day long - while still gripping his shaft receptively where it mattered.

When she felt Garrett fill her from behind, up against the bar in this position, Sarah found herself helplessly panting with primal, sexual need. She cried out with a "Ah!" of pleasure at the sensation each time he stuffed her vagina. After the last few minutes of sex play had returned his splendid organ to hardness, Sarah could practically feel every contour as it emphatically stretched her insides. Sarah had been craving this stimulation all day. The morning's shower encounter had been wonderfully exciting, but she needed her man inside her!

As Garrett pressed his upper body to Sarah's heaving back, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to reach around and once again maul her large, pliant breasts. When the older man's searching fingers paid special attention to Sarah's rigidly erect nipples, it drew a whimper of arousal from the overwhelmed mature woman's panting lips.

In response to Garrett's thrusting rhythm, Sarah leaned her weight forward over the bar, which caused her left foot to leave the floor. Her sopping vagina was enthusiastically accommodating the welcome pounding. Garrett's hands squeezing her breasts left her short of breath from the sensations. Her passionate cries filled the room.

Sarah was beside herself with pleasure. One of the fantasies she'd kept returning to while daydreaming at work was being taken roughly from behind like this, and it was just as wonderful as she'd imagined. Stroke after stroke, Garrett was bringing her inevitably towards release. He was in control and all she could do was take it, and her vagina was delightedly on fire in response. She was getting close now! She was panting uncontrollably, with breathy sighs of "Ah. Ah. Oh. Ah."

It wouldn't be long now, Garrett realized. His balls were almost empty, and his cock was so oversensitized that the even the pleasure of fucking the pliant Sarah was almost painful. He couldn't last much longer. But she was so sexy, and so enthusiastic, that he didn't slow his thrusting tempo. He couldn't.

"Aaaahhhhh! Oooohhhh!" Sarah exclaimed as her climax hit, her body shaking uncontrollably. Fireworks shot through her belly as her inner walls pulsated around Garrett's invading member. Her ecstatic cries announced her primal need for this sensation as she came. Electric jolts shot through her mature body.

The squeezing convulsions of Sarah's pussy around Garrett's prick were just too much. His oversensitized cock began spurting, but after a few feverish blasts erupted deep into Sarah's quivering pussy, there was no more semen left. His shaft spasmed dryly a couple more times - the intensity of the sensation was almost painful in his hypersensitized flesh.

The pulsing of Garrett's ejaculating penis against Sarah's clenching inner walls, and the warmth of the initial spurts hitting her deepest core, triggered a final, less intense, orgasm in the pliant mature woman. Reflexive spasms of her vaginal walls gripped his rapidly softening organ firmly. "Ah. Ah. Mmmmm," Sarah moaned and leaned back against the man who had somehow conquered her. She turned her lips to his, and kissed him passionately in erotic submission as his overused organ finally slipped out of her well-used vagina.

As Garrett caught his breath, he reflected that there had been a way the day could be better, after all.

The mature couple spent the next few minutes exploring each other's lips and tongues as they recovered from their passionate encounter.

Then Garrett heard a muted but distinct feminine cry from the hallway outside the bar. His experienced ear instantly recognized the sounds of a woman being pleasured and he quickly deduced the source.

"Kimberley! You voyeuristic little tramp! Get your tight young ass in here! Now!" Garrett commanded.

Drawn by the dominant tone of Garrett's voice, Kim sheepishly entered the room. She was dressed only in a lacy see-through matching cobalt blue bra and panties combination that Garrett recognized from their shopping trip. Her swollen, erect little eraser nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. One hand, forgotten, was still down the front of the panties where it had been pleasuring her sensitive little clittie while she had watched the sexy tableau.

"Have a seat," Garrett gestured the almost-naked Sarah, still flushed and disheveled from her recent orgasms, towards the couch. When she obediently sat down, he plopped down in the middle next to her.

"You too, darling," Garrett said to Kim and patted the empty space next to him. Somewhat dazedly, she also dutifully took her commanded place.

Garrett put one arm around each of the beautiful, scantily dressed women, reveling in the feel of the smooth bare flesh of their upper arms under his hands. They both leaned in to each rest their head on Garrett's shoulder, their brown hair flowing down onto Garrett's chest.

"You know, I was going to let you three go back to your old life," Garrett started.

At Sarah and Kim's identical mother and daughter stricken looks, Garrett chuckled. "But you're both such good fucks that I couldn't do it. So I did something I never do. I changed my mind." Each of the beautiful women relaxed.

"My company is going to win the contract, so I'll be in town quite a bit to meet with the client. No reason I should have to stay at a hotel. And Clark is going to be fired soon for his part in it. So there's no reason we can't keep on just like we are today."

The satisfied women on either side of Garrett gave him identical mother and daughter smiles as they all considered the new lives in front of them.

POSTSCRIPT

SOMEWHERE OVER MONTANA - DECEMBER 11, 7:30 AM MOUNTAIN TIME

"Of course I'm not connecting through LAX! Whenever I stop in Los Angeles I end up exhausted for the next two weeks... I'll be on Hawaiian Airlines connecting through Seattle. No, don't worry about sending a car to HNL. I've arranged for a driver."

HO FAMILY BUNGALOW, LEEWARD OAHU, HAWAII - DECEMBER 11, 8:15 AM HAWAII TIME

Daniel Ho stepped from the main hallway of his upscale suburban Honolulu bungalow into the brightly naturally lit teak-floored open kitchen/dining area. As usual, he was the last of his family up and going for the morning. But as a native islander, Daniel had a lifetime of living on "Hawaiian Time" and was less careful about punctuality than his mainland-born wife or their daughters.

Even this morning, despite a lot of pressure from his job. His company, Nu-Okina, had to submit a bid for an important contract with HPD in less than 48 hours. And this time, they would be going up against some haole outsiders, the mainland-based ProTekOmega Corporation. But Daniel wasn't worried. As an islander-owned company, Nu-Okina had home-field advantage, particularly since mainlanders never understood how to truly communicate to native Hawaiians.

Behind his back, Daniel's friends called him "Henpecked Ho" after a character in a famous novel. But in reality, he was just easygoing and tended to fade into the background when around the three beautiful, intelligent, and assertive women of the Ho family.

Daniel's wife, Angela Palmer-Ho, sat at the breakfast bar, dividing her attention between her laptop and a plate of fruit. She was sensibly dressed for the expected heat and her ash-blonde hair was pulled back in a practical bun. She was wearing a breathable white polyester button-down shirt and lightweight black flower-patterned culottes. The tropical business casual outfit was cut to flatter the willowy Angela's slender figure. Though she was in her mid-40s, Angela was proud of how, with a sensible diet and exercise routine, she had maintained basically the same figure as when she'd met Daniel back in college.

Across the airy room, the couple's two daughters sat on opposite sides of the dining room table. They had a complicated relationship.

Leilani was the younger, still enjoying the middle of her gap year, and she took after her father. She was short and curvy, and possessed a heartbreaking pouty Polynesian beauty queen type of attractiveness. Bright and vivacious, she was popular - especially with boys - and made friends easily. Her easy smile brightened any room. Today she was dressed for the beach in a mango bikini under a sheer zebra-striped kimono that only reached mid-thigh. The outfit did little to hide acres of brown, curvy flesh. A river of shiny obsidian hair flowed halfway down her back.

Leilani would be meeting a college boy at the beach later, a guy she'd known for two weeks and who she had already let have sex with her three times, including the night they'd met. This was par for the course for Leilani's social life. She had preferred older boys even before she had turned eighteen, since they knew their way around a female body a lot better than the high schoolers she had known at the time.

Her older sister Olivia, sitting in silence directly across from Leilani, was much more careful and reserved. She was far from a virgin, but unlike her promiscuous sister, she preferred the chase to the finish line. Boys were much more attentive and Olivia liked to keep them on their toes. On a first or second date, Olivia never went back to a suitor's place, and rarely even went so far as a necking session in a dark corner booth.

Olivia worked downtown as a junior programmer at the ProTekOmega Corporation, which led to a sometimes funny, sometimes strained situation with her father, whose company was something of a rival. She had graduated college early and gotten a good job with the intention of getting her own place. Her father was fine with this, but her mother insisted Olivia build up some savings first. So under her parents' roof Olivia stayed.

Today, she was dressed for the corporate world. She wore a reserved blouse-and-skirt combo that revealed no skin between shoulders and knees but still displayed curves at bust and hip. Unlike her sister, Olivia didn't physically take after either of her parents but was a delightful combination of both. Her skin was light but her eyes and facial structure had strong exotic hints. Her hair was transmuted from her father's jet black to a warm walnut brown by way of her mother. She wore it in a conservative shoulder-length ponytail. Like her mother, Olivia was tall and slender, but had a much more prominent bust, albeit not curvy as Leilani's full bosoms.

A beeping broke the silence, and three female heads turned to Donald, still standing at the entrance.

Realizing it was his phone, Donald took the offending item out of his pocket and looked at the Caller ID, which read "AIRPHONE". With a mental shrug, he put the phone to his ear.

"You got Ho," Donald said to the party on the other end of the line.