Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
Corporate exec meets rival who might be more than she seems.
9k words
4.86
3.9k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The last installment was kind of an interlude. If there is a main plot, this is a continuation. But Kim and Sarah just keep demanding to have major roles in this series, and I indulge them.

The mind control aspect has been kind of in the background except as a contextual establishing element for a few installments. That is no longer the case.

Where We Left Off: A little over a year ago, Garrett Morley - a fixer for an Evil Corporation(tm) used a secret mind control protocol to steal a march on rival Clark Perkins and elbow Clark's company out of a lucrative contract. The unscrupulous Garrett used the same protocol on Clark's bitter wife and rebellious daughter, utterly transforming the household in unexpected ways. Now all of the household members look up to Garrett, each in their own particular way. Creatively adjusting his plans, Garrett realized that the bungalow would be a very pleasurable place to lay over when visiting the local office, which is now established and ProTekOmega is becoming a major force in certain tech circles in the LA area.

All characters are at least eighteen years of age. In fact, all are at least twenty-one years of age. And many are over 40.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JULY 5, 1:33 PM PACIFIC TIME

Sarah Perkins was driving her BMW i4 electric sports sedan through the Hollywood Hills, carefully only five miles an hour over the speed limit, but enjoying taking the curves at full speed. She was on her way back to the office from a long cocktail-enhanced lunch with her closest female friend at a lovely trattoria perched on the edge of a scenic valley.

She was happy with her life, and not just because Garrett Morley was in town.

Since Garrett had changed her life a year ago, she was much less frustrated with her home life, particularly her sex life - and it showed. She was much less quick to anger and turn on her subordinates in shrewish bitchiness, and team morale and productivity had improved to the point that their accomplishments were being noticed company-wide.

Her life was so much simpler now. Unlike her catty friend who was still frustrated with balancing family and career, Garrett had focused Sarah's own mind on what was important. She loved it so much when he complimented her attractiveness, when he ran his hands over her body, when he laid her down and gave her what her body craved. She loved to please him.

When Garrett was around, Sarah was hornier than she'd ever remembered being. And giving control of that part of her life over to him allowed her to put all her effort into her career.

Similarly, her daughter Kim was excelling at school now that Garrett was her only boyfriend. Thinking about the relationship between her daughter and her lover, Sarah always felt that she should be jealous. But somehow she couldn't find it within herself. Garrett was just so good for both of them, always there to satisfy all their needs whenever he was in town. She couldn't be so selfish to keep Garrett to herself.

Sarah slowed her car down a bit - she was getting distracted from driving due to thinking about the mature man who always gave her what she needed. She was even getting a little wet, down there. The pleasurable, slippery sensation between her legs gave Sarah an idea, and she reached down to engage the sporty car's phone.

"This is Garrett Morley," came the answer.

"Hello, lover," Sarah replied. "I'm going to have a present for you when you come home tonight."

PROTEKOMEGA LOS ANGELES OFFICE - JULY 5, 4:35 PM PACIFIC TIME

Clark had picked up Garrett from LAX when Garrett's flight from O'Hare landed at just after noon. Garrett had been intrigued by Sarah's mysterious call. As the sedan sped off towards the ProTekOmega office, Garrett had spent a pleasurable few minutes in the back seat pleasantly visualizing Sarah's perfect teardrop tits and pilates-toned butt.

But then he had pulled himself together and focused on the job he was here to do. And it wasn't his usual line of work, either.

This was supposed to be a slam-dunk. ProTekOmega ate contracting situations like this one for breakfast. The Request For Proposals was from a major Japanese firm, Daini Yonkyo, which was expanding their operations to the west coast of the United States. The acquisitions and contracts people should win this one on cruise control.

But there was a fly in the ointment. OnlyConnect. Two years ago, they'd been a glorified startup trying to disrupt a field that didn't need disruption. But then they repurposed their product line and re branded themselves. And they started winning small customers. Then they'd gone from strength to strength - and now they could credibly compete against the big boys in the field.

Garrett spent the majority of the afternoon in the bowels of the headquarters building. He had little time for executives in the best of situations, and when the Los Angeles office had called him in, they'd emphasized that this wasn't that. He spent time with everyone involved - the numbers guys, the negotiators, even the legal staff.

Things were going sour and no one knew why. Solid contacts not always taking calls. Negotiating sessions which had formerly been cordial becoming frosty and polite. Junior executives deferring to their seniors to avoid saying "no," or saying "yes" knowing they'd be overriden. Daini Yonkyo execs spotted in public networking affably with their OnlyConnect counterparts, at the expense of ProTekOmega people with established relationships.

Garrett also talked with his own people. The guys and girls who worked in the shadows. The people who did the dirty work. And they were in agreement - this was just how things had gone on OnlyConnect's other recent wins over the past year.

Their surveillance footage and what industrial espionage they'd managed to accomplish - OnlyConnect seemed suspiciously capable in this area - backed it up. OnlyConnect had a playbook and they were running it.

So when Garrett got to the top floor for the scheduled meeting he was ostensibly here for, his mood had soured quite a bit. As he entered the boardroom, he had a smile for one of the occupants, the company's head contracts person, Angela Davies - who he'd worked with before. He had a much less cordial expression for the man sitting across from her, Bill Harcourt - who he'd also worked with before. Harcourt was an executive Vice President of some sort, and Garrett considered him an empty suit.

As Garrett laid out what he'd discovered and gave the pair of executives his professional opinion as to what it meant, Angela nodded along. A veteran of this kind of intrigue, she knew what Garrett and his people were capable of. Harcourt was much less sanguine, trusting his own opinions in exactly the same way that Garrett didn't trust them.

As Garrett didn't yet have a solid plan of action, and although Garrett had Ms. Davies on board, Harcourt was unwilling to commit to any major changes of direction. With supreme confidence in himself and the other executives, the VP felt that ProTekOmega would be able to bring this one home like they always had before.

Garrett wasn't so sure. Something was different. Something was new.

Garrett just wished he knew exactly what it was. ProTekOmega had three days to find out, and Garrett was the only one who could do it.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - JULY 5, 5:43 PM PACIFIC TIME

Garrett let the front door of the Perkins house close behind him. In the foyer, waiting for him, was a sight for sore eyes. His perfect little slut. Sarah strode confidently towards him and handed him his usual drink, a scotch and soda.

Sarah was dressed in a sheer white caftan that fit extremely snugly at her full bustline and curvy hips. The garment was tied at the waist with a sash, and its hem fell only as far as her upper thighs, leaving most of her long, athletic legs bare.

Garrett recognized it as one of the sheer cover-ups that Kim wore over her cute little bikinis when visiting the beach. Kim had an adorable body, but despite her bust - which was almost as impressive as her mother's - she was shorter and more petite, and on her the caftan was a loosely draped cover-up.

"Where's my present?" Garrett asked.

"Right here," Sarah said smokily.

"Something old," she continued, waving her hands to indicate her mature but still-amazing body.

"Something new," she added, gesturing like a model at her bustline and waist.

Picking up on his cue, Garrett stepped directly in front of Sarah. He reached out and grasped the knot fastening the caftan. "Something borrowed," he opined. He then pulled the knot open, causing the wings to gape open to expose a view of the cleavage between Sarah's fabulous breasts.

Sarah then confidently opened the front of the caftan to reveal her entire luscious body. Under the cover-up, she was only wearing a baby-blue bra and panties. As Garrett knew that Sarah favored, the fabric of the underwear was so sheer and clingy that her large nipples and even a hint of bush were visible to his hungry gaze.

"And something blue," Sarah concluded. The hunger in Garrett's gaze was tangible, and Sarah could almost feel it as a physical caress as it swept up and down, taking in the sight of her barely-covered curves. She could feel a wave of heat, and her nipples firmed up into hard buds. The heat increased and Sarah felt herself becoming moist when she saw the knowing smile as Garrett noticed her peaks stiffening.

"Come with me," Sarah said huskily, reaching out to loosen Garrett's tie. "And you can unwrap your present."

And Sarah turned and swept out of the foyer. Then she proceeded to sashay up the staircase, rounded hips swaying, towards the master bedroom, confident that her man would follow. And she was right. When she had entered the master bedroom and crossed the carpet over to the bed, Sarah turned around and saw Garrett - already cockily leaning against the doorjamb.

"Well?" Sarah asked, hands on her flared hips. "What do you think of your present?"

"I need to see it closer up," Garrett replied, closing the distance between them.

With ease of familiarity, Garrett parted the panels of Sarah's caftan to once again reveal the sheer baby blue underwear barely covering the mature woman's charms. Then he slipped the sheer garment over her shoulders and down her sleek arms, to drop to the floor unneeded.

Garrett was a connoisseur of women's underwear, and he appreciated not just the amazing rack that Sarah's sexy bra showed off, but the cunning craft behind the expensive garment. The wide, strong straps over Sarah's bare, slim shoulders and around her lissome back provided the support that her impressive titties required. But the stretchy, clingy fabric of the large cups was so sheer it was translucent, almost transparent, where it counted. And so Sarah's luscious flesh and responsive nipples were clearly exposed to his lecherous gaze.

At the appraising scrutiny Garrett was giving her almost-nude body, Sarah's nipples tightened further into hard poles as a shiver of delighted sensuality ran through her luscious body. Presenting herself for her mature lover always gave her a blush of excitement. She loved his eyes on her body, his hands on her body. It made her feel valued - how much he considered her beautiful, sexy. Just the thought of being available for him never failed to make her moist.

From experience, Garrett knew that Sarah favored more supportive bras than her daughter, so they more commonly fastened at the back. Although Kim's titties were almost as large as her mother's, they were firmer and in the full bloom of youth, so Kim could often get away with less substantial, more showy, front-loaders.

Leaning in close enough to smell Sarah's fragrant hair, Garrett reached around his tractable conquest and deftly flicked the bra's catch open with a single practiced twist. He then slid the shoulder straps down the mature woman's unresisting arms to fall away to the carpet.

As Sarah's teardrop breasts jiggled back to their natural positions, Garrett was no longer content to merely caress them with his eyes, and reached up to cup the soft mounds possessively until they overflowed his grasping hands. Sarah merely sighed and covered Garrett's hands with her own.

Going further, Garrett leaned down to take one erect, rose-colored, fingertip-sized nipple between his lips. When he followed up by gently pulling on the firm bud with his teeth, Sarah couldn't help but give out an aroused moan "Oooooooh."

Sarah loved it when Garrett played with her body - he was so experienced and after months of wonderful sexual experiences they had shared, he knew how to press all her buttons. But she also knew that he was quite willing to fondle, caress, and explore a beautiful woman's body for an hour or more, and she needed more than that right now.

Sarah had never used to be a fan of intercourse. Even in her wilder young single days, the act had been less pleasurable for itself than for the intimacy with her partner. But Garrett had changed all that. Sarah didn't know if it was his size, his experience, or his absolute confidence with women - or all three - but now she couldn't get enough. Whenever Garrett was in town, Sarah wanted nothing better than to be on her back as much as possible.

So, with a regretful sigh, Sarah gently pushed Garrett away despite the wonderful things he was doing to her swollen nipples. "Don't play with your present until it's fully unwrapped, you rascal," she playfully admonished, even as she reached out to help the mature lothario slip his suit jacket off his narrow shoulders.

As Garrett sank to perch on the edge of the bed and remove his remaining clothing, Sarah stood in front of him, confident that her shapely body would continue to hold his attention. The appreciation she could see in his gaze went straight to her vagina, which had been moist all day as she had imagined this scene, but was practically dripping now.

When Garrett had halfway stripped down, Sarah whispered "Hurry," and bent to remove her dewy baby-blue panties, making her dangling breasts jiggle fetchingly in front of his hungry gaze. She let out an involuntary "ooh" as the gusset stuck to her nether lips for a second before popping free so she could lower the fabric down her long athletic legs.

Then Sarah kicked the discarded undergarment free and stood before the Master of the House completely nude once again. She could feel Garrett's hungry appraisal as practically a physical caress on her moist vulva and carefully trimmed bush, so intent was he at drinking in her charms.

Soon Garrett was as bare as Sarah was, and she pushed the unresisting mature lothario into a reclining position, so that his fully erect penis was pointing at the ceiling. She joined him on the bed and took his erection in hand, saying "Looks like you have a present for me, too. God, I love the beautiful things you men have for us women!"

Without losing either eye contact or her hold on Garrett's erection, Sarah moved to straddle the supine older man, knees on either side of his slender hips. Without even looking down, she aligned the large, firm organ with her vulva and sank down until the plum-shaped head was embedded in her inner warmth.

As she settled further, Sarah felt Garrett's penis slip in, stretching her inner muscles until her taut buttocks landed on his thighs and he was inside her all the way. At the sensation of being stretched and filled, Sarah's head tipped back so her blissfully closed eyes were facing the ceiling. Then she felt Garrett's possessive hands on her shapely hips.

As Sarah began to gasp and wriggle on top of him, Garrett relished the sight of her curvy body, the sound of her passionate coos and sighs, and the vision of her labia split wide apart and gripping the base of his cock. The sway and jiggle of her impressive breasts and firm pink nipples drew his attention like big, round magnets. He slipped his hands up from her flared hips to her slender waist, and urged the compliant woman into motion.

Sarah felt Garrett's urging hands on her hips and knew what he wanted. With a sensual smile on her face, she began to work her toned thighs in order to lower herself up and down Garrett's firm shaft, her breasts bouncing softly in response to the faster rhythm. Her fingers grasped Garrett's upper arms for leverage, his hands still holding her firmly by the hip and waist.

As if she'd had an inspiration, Sarah took Garrett by the hands. Not slowing her gyrations above the supine older man who continued to thrust back up to meet her, Sarah raised Garrett's hands to her swaying breasts. "Your. Present. Now," she panted invitingly as Garrett took the impressively large teardrop-shaped mounds in hand, squeezing firmly.

As her burningly erect nipples rubbed against Garrett's palms, Sarah felt the pleasure double in her stuffed vagina. The sweet friction of his thrusts against her burning G-spot. His swollen head probing so deep, almost to the very neck of her womb. Panting, she began to tremble with delight. Garrett continued to squeeze her throbbing breasts, giving her no relief from the pleasurable sensations. But her vagina needed even more.

Garrett watched entranced as Sarah leaned forward, bracing her hands on his slim chest - careful not to dislodge the hands so sweetly mauling her breasts. She used the leverage to work her sweet pussy even harder on his cock. Up and down. In and out. Deeper and deeper. Her channel was so slick with her arousal that his erection slithered easily all the way into her on each stroke. Her eyes never left his even as her panting breaths segued into soft cries "Oh!" of pleasure.

Freed from having to provide thrusting power, Garrett dug in his heels and angled his hips fractionally. He knew the slight change in angle would allow his cockhead to find an even more sensitive place in the deepest reaches of Sarah's clenching, leaking pussy. His smile became predatory, knowing the effect the change would have on the passionate mature woman working above him.

Garrett didn't have to wait long. Almost immediately, Sarah cried out "Oh!" and began to buck and tremble ecstatically in orgasm on top of him. Her lovely body, hips and belly vibrating, Sarah settled down one final time, taking his cock all the way into the depths of her clenching cunt. Aromatic juices flooded Garrett's shaft, some even leaking out of her spasming vulva.

But then it was too late for Garrett. All the teasing from the naked Sarah. The weight and feel of her smooth, beautiful breasts jiggling in his hands. The sight of her curvy, wriggling body, head thrown back, as she shook in ecstasy. And the intense, passionate contractions of her sweet, slick, soaked pussy muscles caressing his cock.

Although Sarah was still squirming and panting atop him, Garrett's balls twitched decisively and he came along with her. With a deep groan, he released a full load of semen deep inside Sarah, painting the target at the neck of her womb, claiming her body once again. Then contraction after contraction followed, each intense spasm launching another jet of semen into Sarah's willing pussy.

The intensity of Sarah's orgasm couldn't last forever. The trembling spasms that had spread throughout her body began to fade. Although Garrett's masculine hands were still clutching her breasts, she felt the heat and fullness of his spend spreading inside her. She shivered, a full-body shiver, as the last waves of pleasure spread outwarc from her vagina. Which was even yet occasionally spasming around Garrett's softening erection.

Without breaking the connection, Sarah collapsed forward onto Garrett's chest, causing him to finally let go of her throbbing breasts. "Oh, God," she whispered, her lips almost brushing his.

This had been so wonderful. As she snuggled against Garrett's neck, Sarah smiled in contentment. The only thing that could be better with her life right now would be if Garrett was able to do her again at bedtime.