Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing she had Garrett's undivided attention, Gayle began to play with her own breasts. Her areolae were small and dark, probably smaller even than Sarah's. Gayle's equally dark-colored nipples, however, were impressively jumbo-sized, and Gayle proceeded to tweak them to full length and hardness. She sighed in response to her own self-pleasuring, the undertones of the breathy sound going straight to Garrett's hindbrain. Though he was merely a spectator, Garrett found himself visually aroused by the sexy show.

"Fuck, this is making me hot," Gayle said, and her writhing hips demonstrated how true that statement was. She continued, unabated, to squeeze her firm titties and fondle the dark, stiff, prominent buds and the pebbled areolae that capped the perky mounds off.

Confidently, Gayle then shimmied the short skirt of her scarlet cocktail dress up her slender thighs to her hips, revealing her entire lower body, now clad in just a flesh-colored thong only a shade or two darker than Gayle's cool, pale skin. But not for long, as in one smooth movement Gayle bent over and slid the wispy thong off her well-proportioned hips and down her supple thighs. The gusset, with a wet spot pressed tight against Gayle's moist pussy lips, stuck for just a moment.

Garrett's gaze darkened for a second as he noted that Gayle completely shaved and waxed her pussy. No wonder the thong had clung so tight to her cuntlips. Although it was definitely not something he approved of, something led him to remain quiet and not raise any objections. For the moment.

As Gayle stood back up, she stepped one foot out of the discarded thong. Hooking it with the heel of her other pump, Gayle saucily raised the fabric high enough to pluck it off with her hand. Crossing the two steps between them to stand directly in front of Garrett, Gayle bent again so that she was looking him straight in the face, and tucked the thong into his jacket pocket.

"Something to remember me by," she whispered, her sultry voice resonant with deep undertones. Then she leaned in and kissed Garrett straight on the mouth, slowly running her tongue over the rough surfaces of his lips. Then, raising one hand to hold his head in place, she slipped her eager tongue between to duel with Garrett's, waking it from its passive slumber.

After a few minutes of pleasant necking, Gayle pulled back. "That's better," she murmured into his lips before standing back up so that her pussy was in the center of his line of vision. Confident that she had his full attention, Gayle slipped a hand down her trim belly, over her bare pussy mound, and began to play with the swollen bud of her clitoris - not aggressively, but gently and teasingly.

Gayle began to use two fingers to pleasure her stiff little button, with a light circular massaging motion. Then Gayle brought the hand that had been holding up the hem of her cocktail dress to her chest, to tweak one long, dark nipple. She sighed and breathed at Garrett "Do you like what you see?" Garrett felt, more than heard, a droning in the bones of his inner ear.

With self-assurance that she had Garrett's full attention focused on her pussy, Gayle began to press more firmly on her clittie while tweaking her long nipple more firmly between thumb and forefinger. Gayle gasped with passion as her beavering fingers worked faster and faster.

"Oh. Oh, my," Gayle sighed, her eyes focused on Garrett's. Inevitably, with a moan, pleasure shot through her body she brought herself off. Gayle's head tipped back, her eyes closed and mouth wide open. Her hips rolled violently once, twice, pressing her sensitive pussy harder against her fingers. Gayle's slender thighs and belly trembled and her firm grapefruit breasts shook as a brief but clearly pleasurable orgasm overtook her.

A pleased smile spread across Gayle's pretty face. "Mmmmm. That was nice. Now let's see if they hired you for your clever tongue." And Gayle bent down to give Garrett a final open-mouthed kiss.

Then she pulled back and took the uncharacteristically passive Garrett by the hands and stood him up. Then Gayle backed up, dragging Garrett along, until her bare butt was inches away from the wall. Her fingers reached between her slightly parted thighs to run up and back along the smooth lips of her pussy, and came away wet. Gayle then reached up to spread the aromatic juice over Garrett's lower lip. "Down, boy. I have a big appetite," she breathed salaciously up at Garrett, a deep pulsating vibrato barely perceptible underlying her voice.

Gayle remained standing as Garrett obediently sank to his knees before her. Gayle merely widened her stance a bit and lifted the hem of her cocktail dress to give him access to her slick pussy. Standing while receiving oral was a power move, Garrett recognized - that was one reason he employed it so often himself with submissive women. Particularly so for a woman, as, unlike a man, it was more difficult for a standing woman to reach orgasm.

Garrett knew that Gayle was trying to get inside his head - most men in his cohort would consider giving oral to a woman to be demeaning, particularly in this subordinate position. Garrett had no such compunction, though.

Although it had been a while since he had experienced a shaven cunt, Garrett buried his tongue in the soft, dangling lips of Gayle's moist vulva. Gayle's puffy inner labia were more prominent than Sarah's more demure cuntlips (which Kim had, of course, inherited). The effect was only enhanced by how completely bare Gayle had shorn her pussy.

Not dissuaded at all, Garrett stiffened his tongue and slipped it right into Gayle's warm, moist pussy. He began tongue-fucking the standing woman with gusto.

Almost immediately, Gayle began to respond. Sighing and moaning, she started to move her hips rhythmically, pushing her moistening pussy into Garrett's face. Further, she rotated her hips to get more of the sensation he was giving her.

"Oh God, that's good!" Gayle exclaimed out of the blue. Garrett then felt her hand on the back of his head to urge him on. "Now suck my clit!" she commanded, undertones almost buzzing in Garrett's ears.

But even without prompting, Garrett was ready to move on from just tongue-fucking the responsive younger woman's slit. So he changed his rhythm - no longer probing deep into Gayle's cunt, he began licking up and down her meaty cuntlips, every fourth stroke extending to broadly stroke Gayle's stiff little clittie, now peeking out from its protective hood.

"Right there. That's good," Gayle encouraged Garrett as she felt the stimulation on her sensitive pearl.

As Garrett looked up Gayle's sexy body, he noticed that the hand not holding his face in her cunt was now busy teasing one stiff nipple. At the extra sensation, she drew in a long breath, followed by a long whimper of pleasure. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah," Gayle moaned down at Garrett.

Ruthlessly, Garrett's active tongue continued to dance back and forth along Gayle's dripping sex channel. Gentle probes inside were interspersed with broad strokes up and down Gayle's fleshy cuntlips. On each trip, Garrett took Gayle's throbbing little button into his mouth, using both lips and tongue.

Highly aroused, Gayle looked down to meet Garrett's upraised gaze and, eyes wide open, began to babble "Oh. Yeah. Yeah. Mmmmmmmmmm. Oh my God! Yes. Yes. Yes." Her hips were twitching, pushing her sopping slit hard into Garrett's mouth, her shaking hand barely holding his beavering head in place.

"Oh yes! Right there. Yes. Yes," Gayle cried, her voice going up a register - and now devoid of the undertone that had accompanied her words all evening. "Fuck yeah! You're really good! Keep going! Just like that! I'm gonna come!"

At that prompting, Garrett abandoned his tonguing of Gayle's slick bare pussy lips and concentrated his attention on the hard bud of her clittie, hoovering the stiff, slippery button into his mouth, pleasuring it directly. Gayle's slender thighs were now trembling around him, so Garrett reached around to grab the toned lobes of Gayle's firm ass to hold her in place.

Finally the sensations became too much and Gayle could no longer speak, just sigh and whimper as her belly began to vibrate with her oncoming orgasm. Then, amazingly, with a high-pitched squeak, Gayle's hand tightened in Garrett's hair and her hips shook wildly.

And Gayle squirted, splashing Garrett's face with a gush of perfumed juices.

Garrett returned to the slick, pouting lips of Gayle's bare, spasming pussy, licking them and sliding between them, keeping her orgasm going. Gayle's slender belly and the sleek, silky thighs on either side of Garrett's upturned face continued to shudder and tremble. Gayle's shaky legs were barely keeping her upright. The hand clutching her breast squeezed the firm globe tightly, sending further sensations straight to Gayle's overwhelmed pussy.

Eventually the spasms subsided, fading into occasional aftershocks. Gayle leaned back languidly against the wall behind her, legs still trembling and shaky. "Damn. I didn't think you'd... Wow," she said abstractedly.

Gayle shook her head to clear it, as if that was possible after such a strong orgasm. Then she - from Garrett's perspective, forced herself to - got back to business. Gayle started by dropping the skirt of her cocktail dress back down to cover her dripping wet shaven cunt, which was still apparently giving her an occasional twitching thrill of pleasure. Then she zipped the dress back up, loading her firm breasts back into the containing fabric.

"Whew. Damn. Pleasure before business," Gayle said abstractedly before refocusing on Garrett. "But now it's time for business. They trust your tongue, and it's a really good one. Now you'll use it for me. Again." At that Gayle giggled.

She then reached into her little clutch bag and pulled out a business card, which she slipped into Garrett's shirt pocket. "Meet me at this address. I'll give you a day to gather all your data and materials. Noon Thursday. Don't be late." The buzzing underneath Gayle's voice - which had been mostly absent while Garrett was sexing Gayle's slick, bare pussy - was back, just at the edge of being subliminal.

Gayle then giggled again. "Hope things go well when you explain to your date why you abandoned her." And Gayle sashayed to the door, the effect only marred by some slight trembling in her legs.

Then Gayle turned back. "Oh, by the way. I'd visit the washroom before going back to your date so she won't be able to smell what you've been doing." Her smile was predatory.

And Gayle strode out of the room and back to the party without a further backwards glance.

A few minutes later, a bemused Garrett - having visited the sink in the nearby unisex bathroom - followed, still trying to process what had just happened. He was no stranger to quick seductions, but he'd always been the seducer in the past. Lost in thought, Garrett re-entered the party.

When Garrett found Sarah, still charming the room, she shot him an exasperated "Where the hell have you been?" look and firmly linked arms with him.

As they drifted away from the conversation, Sarah whispered "I saw you leave for a private talk. I hope you got what you needed."

"Couldn't have done it without you, darling," Garrett murmured back. Not answering the question, even in his own mind, as to what he had actually just gotten.

Garrett and the slightly tipsy Sarah circulated the lobby one final time. Neither was as animated as an hour or two before - Garrett still reflecting, Sarah exhausted from having been so long in the spotlight. Soon Garrett called Clark to bring the car around, and Garrett and Sarah left the party via the same elevator that had brought them.

The ride home was quiet, with Garrett still pensive and Sarah dozing off, her pretty head resting on Garrett's shoulder. Clark, though not a professional chauffeur, had taken to the role since Garrett had reorganized his career - so he didn't chat like a taxi driver would, instead leaving the couple in the back seat in peace.

Some time later, even as the tipsy Sarah next to him in the master bed drifted off into a Champagne dreamland and gradually became still, Garrett could not find rest himself. His mind relentlessly continued to play over the events of the evening, over and over.

Fretfully, Garrett thought that the whole scenario with Gayle had been totally unlike him. He had not been in control of the situation, - and he prided himself on always being on top of things. He hadn't even been in control of himself. Gayle was certainly a nice piece of ass, but he was beyond letting just that influence him, wasn't he? After all, he had one of the best fucks in the Los Angeles area sleeping next to him right now!

As he tossed and turned, Garrett replayed the scene in the guest room again and again. Gayle's sweet body. Her sultry voice. Her beautiful grapefruit titties, capped with big dark nipples and sweet areolae. Her husky voice with deep undertones. Her tasty pussy, pretty enough despite being shaved and waxed. The soft resonance of her murmurs. The cute way she shivered and trembled when he brought her to orgasm. The unusual faraway note in her tone of voice...

Eventually, tiredness won out over reflection. And as Garrett drifted into sleep, his subconscious put it together at last. He hadn't been himself at all. He finally realized he'd seen it all before - just from the other side.

Gayle Wheeler was a mind controller.