Master of the Kingdom Ch. 05

Story Info
The king confronts a certain lady... and her nubile daughter.
2.6k words
4.52
11.8k
19

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoMoshing
NoMoshing
189 Followers

The actual manor of House Nessane was near the city limits, perched near the edge of the disused wood that served as the royal family's hunting ground. While not a vast estate, it was far from humble, and key among it's features was a carefully tended rose garden, tucked away inside a delicate glass greenhouse.

Lady Marie Nessane enjoyed doting on her garden. She was a tall, slender woman of graceful step, with a flood of deep crimson hair flowing down her back, and dark amber eyes. She wore a simple brown woollen gown for working about the garden, and an apron and gloves to protect herself from the soil, but the simple dress did little to hide the beauty of her wide hips and a bountiful chest. She was proud of her beauty, but she did not let it control her. She was as self-possessed and content in her gardening clothes, with his fingernails caked with dirt, as she was attending social functions in a ballgown.

The garden itself was the pride of her late husband. Hers was a marriage of vanity- a man far too old who already had an heir plucking an innocent girl just barely old enough that it wasn't a scandal. And, of course, when Lord Nessane managed to get her with child shortly after their wedding, all of Marie's peers began gossiping on the assumption that Lord Nessane was a saint rather than a vain old pervert, having married her to cover up some impropriety that left Marie unmarried and pregnant. The man hardly worked to dispel the reputation, to boot. Despite her being a scared little girl with a damaged reputation in need of companionship, the old man fussed over his rose garden more than he ever had time for his second wife, only ever coming to her in order to sate his lusts.

Some years ago, when their daughter was still too young to remember, a sudden sickness came over old Lord Nessane. While he was bedridden and recuperating, his drunkard of a son happened to be robbed and murdered on his way back from the tavern one night... which resulted in the old lord dying of grief some few days later. A tragedy, really. But this left Marie as her late husband's heir, and her sole daughter, Angelique, to inherit after her.

All of what once belonged to old Lord Nessane was now Marie's. Including his beloved garden. And that thought never failed to make her smile with satisfaction.

Marie was carefully trimming back dying blossoms when the black-armoured royal guards came for her. She had to bite back a curse upon seeing them close in on the greenhouse, surrounding it and leaving her no avenue for escape. She had always suspected that the new king was too bright for his own good. She carefully set down her clippers and stood, showing her hands so they could see she was unarmed. "I am surrendering, there is no need for violence. All that I ask is that you not trample my roses."

The two guards who had entered the greenhouse after her exchanged glances, taken aback. "King Roland awaits, my lady," one growled, seizing Marie by her arm. Evidently, they had taken her admonishment about roses as defiance.

She removed her gloves and dropped them next to her clippers. This shouldn't take long- after all, what evidence could the king have of her part in the conspiracy? They had taken care to never put things in writing. "Very well. I assume you have a carriage waiting for me?"

The guard holding her arm shook his great head, while the other grew a lewd grin. "No, my lady," the first one replied, "He is within your manor, speaking with your daughter."

That did cause Marie to frown with puzzlement. Why would the king come here, personally? "Lead on, then, if you please," she instructed them, as if she was a lady in no trouble at all. All the while peering up at them through her lashes, trying to memorize the faces of the guards. Manhandle her, would they? She silently vowed to make them regret it, in due time.

And so they led her out of her garden. Outside her manor, in the long drive before the main doors, there were the massive warhorses that the Veronomigan Guard used, her head only coming to their shoulders, and Marie was not a short woman. They were the only beasts capable of bearing the massive giants, truth be told, with no better bloodline than draft horses. Beside them was one of the royal carriages, and within, was that Desiree and Adeline she spied through the carriage windows? A sinking feeling, deep within Marie's gut, began to grow stronger.

The guards led her inside the manor, but passed by all the guest areas and began to lead up to the second floor. Further puzzled, Marie inquired, "Where does it please his grace to speak with me? My study?"

"No, my lady, he wishes to speak with you in the master bedroom."

The master bedroom? Suddenly, it occurred to Marie what must be happening to her daughter, and she lunged up the stairs, taking the guards by surprise. She was already up to the first landing by the time they shouted after her, and she raced to the bedroom, grateful for her practical, flat-soled gardening shoes. Had she been dressed as a proper lady should, the heels would have prevented this dash to protect her daughter. There were more guards outside the master bedroom, but they did not bother to bar Marie's way, one even opening the door for her, even though she ended up shoving through before he could get it fully open.

Marie shouted in wordless anger at what she beheld when she ran into the bedroom. The king reclined on Marie's bed, naked, and seemingly unconcerned with Marie's intrusion. Meanwhile, her daughter, with the same dark red hair and graceful stature as her mother, only painted with more freckles and with smaller breasts, was similarly naked and kneeling over the king... who seemed to enjoy himself as Angelique' head bobbed over the royal cock.

The door slammed shut behind Marie, leaving the three of them alone. "Your... what... Angelique! Come away from there!" Marie stammered out.

Angelique bolted upright, staring at her mother in horror, blushing furiously. She then ran away from the bedside, to wrap her arms around her mother and bury her head in the older woman's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, mother..." the young girl sobbed, "I know I'm supposed to be kept pure, but he told me you were a traitor, and I had to show my loyalty to the throne...."

"Shh, sweetling, hush..." Marie said as she comforted the girl, wrapping her arms around the younger woman's shoulders. She glared daggers at the king. "I know you have business with me, your grace, but leave my daughter out of this. She had no part in it, and deserves none of your... ill treatment."

King Roland rose out of bed smoothly. "So you say," he replied, stretching luxuriously, "And perhaps, if I was a good man, I would agree with you. But a good man and a good king are two very different things."

"You're a monster, that's what you are," growled Marie, "She's barely an adult, and here you are, taking advantage of her like some lowborn lout!"

"That's the second time today a traitor has told me that," said the king thoughtfully. "You call me a monster, yet sought to take away the power that is my birthright and reduce me to a puppet on the throne. And that is called that 'right'? 'Just'? Then, I shall take away everything you hold dear and reduce you to my toy, a plaything that I control, and call that justice, because the word is less than meaningless."

Suddenly the king's hand shot out and seized the bodice hem of Marie's dress, and easily tore the fabric away from her skin, revealing her bountiful chest. He then reached out and seized a fistful of her long luxurious hair in hand, and pulled Marie down to her knees. Tall as she was, she had no choice but to obey. Even if she could somehow fight back, her daughter was here, and if the king called for his guards....

Angelique squeaked in surprise as the King grabbed her hair, similarly, but now to bring her down, but rather to fling the lithe young girl back towards the bed.

Marie could but laugh, despite being at eye level with the king's massive member. "You speak of justice and then decide to rape me?" she taunted, "You are an inconstant king, your grace."

"Believe it or not, Lady Nessane," the king replied as he reached down to pump his fist over the royal cock, "I've never forced myself on anyone who didn't secretly long for it, although I've never stopped myself from convincing women to long for it, of course. And I can tell that you don't believe me. At least, not yet."

Marie did not struggle as the king pleasured himself, with the royal cock's swollen head pointed at her face. She could deal with being dirtied with king's seed- had she not, after all, expected far worse from him. She was more than a little disappointed at seeing past the king to where Angelique had lifted one leg onto the bed, lowering herself gingerly onto the delicately carved footboard and surreptitiously began rubbing her sex against it while she watched the king masturbate. Marie would have to have words with Angelique later. Clearly the king taking advantage of her had done something to corrupt her daughter with his own lewd nature.

Suddenly, the king grunted softly, and the royal seed shot forth to splash across Marie's face and hair. Marie was prepared for that. While she had never been treated so, she had heard when she was younger, with friends giggling in corners as they shared naughty secrets, that some men like to decorate their women with their semen. Was took her entirely by surprise was the enormous orgasm that tore through her body. Her knees went weak and she collapsed onto her bottom. The king released her hair, and she scrabbled at the carpet floor with twitching hands as she moaned. She was entirely helpless to the sensation, and the knowledge that she was cumming so hard in front of her own daughter lost with all other conscious thought.

When she came back to reality, Marie gasped in horror. What had she been thinking? She had actually tried to manipulate and control the king! The man who was her ruler by birthright! She was lucky the king hadn't set her to swing on the gallows by now. She felt tears well up in her eyes. Whatever possessed King Roland to have mercy on her, to give her the gift of his cum instead of punishing her for her misdeeds, she could not say, but she owed this man her obedience, her life, her everything.

Suddenly, Marie knew what she had to do to redeem herself. To make things right.

She rose hastily, shrugging off the tatters of her gardening dress, and approached where her daughter had come back to her own feet. Marie had one chance to try and make it up to the king for her rebellion. "It's time to go lie down, Angelique," she said quietly, gently taking her daughter by the hands, the girl's clean hands contrasting against her mother's dirt-stained fingers.

"But... but mother..." Angelique stammered quietly, confused by the entire situation, to say nothing of her own behaviour.

"Hush, sweetling," Marie said as she led the girl around to the side of the bed. Ever so gently she took the girl by the shoulders, and lowered her daughter to the bed, before turning to look back to the king.

"Please, my liege," Marie said, reaching one hand between her daughter's legs to pull open the girl's pussy. "I can never thank you for your mercy and kindness, sparing my traitorous life. To being making up for my betrayal, please, I beg of you, take my most precious possession and make her yours. She is but months past her eighteenth birthday, and ripe for the plucking"

The king could only laugh at this turn of events. "With pleasure, Lady Nessane," he replied as he stalked towards the bed.

Marie gazed lovingly down at Angelique as the king clambered into bed. The girl was confused still, but aroused, blushing deeply. She stroked her daughter's ruby locks, and whispered, "This is for the best, sweetling. It will only hurt for a moment, then you can enjoy serving our king and Master."

Angelique nodded bravely, as the king climbed up onto the mattress and pulled her legs apart. Then, those liquid amber eyes shut in a mix of pain and pleasure as Marie felt the royal cock slip between her fingers and into her daughter. She let her hand linger there awhile, feeling the shaft of the royal cock slide in and out as Roland claimed her daughter's virginity, exulting in the pleasure evident on her Master's face as he used Marie's daughter for his pleasure. It was perhaps not as good as the king fucking Marie himself, but she still felt, by submitting Angelique for his use, she was still providing for her Master's pleasure.

Her daughter gripped the sheets in ecstasy as the king took her, writhing at the feeling of being fucked for the first time. Marie could only dimly recall what coupling with her late husband was like, but it didn't seem to be remotely close to the very evident sensual pleasure Angelique seemed to be taking from the royal cock. Again, jealousy surged in the older woman.

While the girl panted and moaned under his assault, the king looked to Marie, meeting her eyes."Look at your daughter, Lady Marie. Don't you think her experience could be heightened if you helped her?" Marie looked back to her daughter, who was flushed red with excitement, writhing as the royal cock plunged into her body, and Marie could only nod. She had to please her king and Master, after all.

Adjusting her position on the bed slightly, Marie bent towards her daughter's chest, reached out her tongue to swirl around her daughter's nipple, which made poor Angelique buck all the harder against King Roland's incessant thrusting. Marie's hand moved, her fingers seeking out the hard little nub at the apex of her daughter's sex, a place Marie herself only knew from youthful experimentation after her marriage left her unfulfilled. Stroking it lightly as the king thrust inside, she bent her head and swirled her tongue around the girl's nipple, savouring the taste of her skin. "Mother, what are you-" was all Angelique managed before moaning loudly as her climax overcame her, body shivering as she peaked.

Without any mercy, Marie kept playing with the girl's clit, in awe of how beautiful her daughter looked when she came. Her King was claiming her daughter, and soon they would both belong to him, and somehow, that just seemed right.

Marie returned to lapping at her daughter's nipple just as the king's pumping began to increase in intensity. Suddenly, he convulsed, burying himself in the young girl down to the hilt, and Marie imagined what it must be like for her daughter to be filled with the royal seed, to feel that warm rush of cum. A short stab of jealousy caused her to bit down on her daughter's nipple, which seemed to only make the girl orgasm all the harder.

When Angelique opened her eyes, it was to regard His Grace with eyes full of adoration. The king chuckled deeply, and Marie kissed her daughter's cheek softly, her own emotions a turmoil of arousal, envy, gratitude, pride and love for her daughter. Never had she felt more complete.

"Come then, both of you," King Roland said as he stood, "There is much work to be done before you have redeemed yourselves. This is but a start."