Mind Controlled Sisters

Story Info
Brother mind controls his sisters and has sex with them.
7.9k words
4.6
132k
220

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,677 Followers

Note: This story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Alex and I am 28 years old. I am an entrepreneur and living the dream. I own and manage a strip club in the state of Louisiana called "Dream Girls". I have some of the sexiest women working for me and all of them are mind controlled including my two sisters Teri and Sam.

Perhaps I will write about my current lifestyle and that may be included later. But for now, I want to take you back to a time where it all started. Back in Alabama when I was a sophomore in college. In those days, I made a lot of mistakes and my mind wasn't as twisted as it is today. So sit back and enjoy the ride!

****

I was 20 years old and majoring In biology.

I have two younger sisters, Teri and Samantha. They are 2 years younger than me and twins. They are not identical mind you, Teri has short blonde hair and Sam has long dark black hair. They are both petite at 5'2" and have very similar builds, not that I cared back then.

You see, they are brats. They always have been. Growing up with them was torturous as they were always getting me into trouble. All they had to do was suggest that I was being mean to them and then I had to be their slave and do their chores and chauffeur them everywhere. It was awful. So what do I care that they are gorgeous young women. Being beautiful is a gift and not something to be flaunted or used to be mean or get your way in my opinion.

And then off I went to college. A year without my dreadful sisters was bliss. I could be my own boss and I threw myself into my studies. Ever since I could remember, I wanted to be a biologist. I loved the classes I took in high school, but now things were way more interesting.

I was taking a class called Environmental Biology. There were 12 of us in the class and we were all paired with a partner. I was paired with Sheila Adams.

Sheila was a book nerd and wore thick glasses. She came from a small town and was really smart. She was rail thin and not very attractive physically, but she had a sharp mind and knew the periodic table by heart. Her passion was to tinker with different scents.

The 7 labs we had, separated us into different cubicles to give us privacy. We had a lab table with a sink, several burners and vials and flasks as well as an assortment of chemicals to choose from that would be useful for this class.

We talked but mostly it was science based conversations and such.

We were working on an assignment to find a scent that would be calming and help a person to sleep. Sheila set up the burner while I prepared the different scents we would be using.

The base was tea tree oil. I then selected a vial of Rose hips, clementine oil, black root powder, coconut oil and cinnamon.

Sheila set the flask of tea tree oil on the burner at a low heat and then we added the other ingredients to it. One at a time we added them and then stirred and stirred for several minutes. It was time consuming work. The smell was pleasant but not very calming until she reached past me and added a few drops of Elder berry extract. She then added some beet root powder and things got interesting.

Vapor trails were emitted above the flask and almost instantly the scent changed. It was pungent and then very pleasant smelling. We wrote down everything we did.

Sheila became silent and when I looked at her she was staring straight ahead.

Sheila looked to be sweating on her brow so I suggested that she takeoff her white lab coat to cool off. Now, in the past when I made this suggestion, she punched me in the arm and told me to mind my own business. But this time she just removed it and let it drop to the floor.

Sheila was looking straight ahead while I was focused on her t-shirt that she wore underneath. Like I said previously, Sheila was not a pretty girl but who cares about looks when you have breasts. I mean come on. What guy doesn't like breasts? We all do and if we had them we would lose our minds playing with them all the time.

Sorry, where was I. Oh yeah. Sheila.

When Sheila removed her lab coat I saw her breasts for the first time. Not really her breasts but her nipples. Her nipples were erect and poking through her t-shirt.

I mumbled to myself, "Your nipples are so touchable."

And right before my eyes, she reached her hands up to her breasts and began to play with her nipples through her t-shirt.

What was going on? Was I dreaming or what? I looked at Sheila and then at what she was doing. I waved a hand in front of her eyes and then snapped my fingers several times but no one was home. She was completely out of it.

"Stop touching your nipples." I told her and she stopped.

"Put on your lab coat and wake up." I blurted.

She snapped awake and was totally out of it. "Are we finished? Did it work?" She asked me.

"No, it didn't work. Just take a whiff and see for yourself." I told her angrily.

Sheila stepped forward and before she could even bend down to take another whiff, she froze. Her eyes took on that far away look again.

"Sheila, can you hear me?" I asked her.

"Yes, I can hear you." She said in a flat monotone voice without feeling.

Hmmm. I was miffed. This didn't make sense. I wasn't affected but she was. My mind was mostly on the science of it all. (Its just how my mind worked back then.)

My pants were uncomfortable and I looked down and saw that I had a boner. Now normally this wasn't unusual except that I rarely got one. My mind just wasn't focused on sex. Sure I beat off every once in awhile but I wasn't obsessed with it like I am today.

I got back to thinking about Sheila. She was listening but not coherent. Was she under my control? I decided to find out.

"Sheila, remove your jacket and lift up your t-shirt so that I can see your breasts." I told her.

Sheila took off her lab coat, letting it fall to the floor. She then lifted up her t-shirt above her breasts and froze.

Hmm, she was under my control. Interesting. I wondered how far I could take this and how long it would last.

So aside from the boner in my pants, I had work to do. I turned off the burner and poured the contents of the flask into an another airtight container and placed it in my knapsack. I needed to do further study on this back in my dorm room.

By my estimate, 10 minutes had already passed and Sheila was still in an awake but out of it state. I touched her shoulder with my finger and she didn't respond. So I touched her left erect nipple and still no response.

I moved in front of her and brought my hands up and cupped her breasts. I closed my eyes and waited for the slap that never came. I opened my eyes and began to play with her nipples. God they were hard and I really worked them over in my fingers.

I then opened my pants and pulled down my underwear and grabbed my hard prick and jerked it rapidly a few times and then Bam! I was cumming and shooting my sperm all over her stomach.

I stood there unsteady on my feet and watched as my cum dripped down her stomach. I was still in disbelief mode. Sheila though was frozen with her shirt pulled above her tits. She hadn't even flinched when my cum hit the bottoms of her breasts and landed on her stomach in thick globs.

I was still holding my prick as it throbbed and oozed cum down my fist.

I came to my senses and said, "Sheila, lower your shirt."

She did and I wiped my hand with some paper towels. I pulled up my underwear and tucked my shirt back in my pants. I then looked at Sheila and saw that her t-shirt was wet where my cum was soaking through. Shit!

I looked at my watch and 25 minutes had passed. How long would it take for my cum to dry, I wondered.

I then cleaned up our work station and put everything away. I picked up Sheila's lab coat and placed it on the table. And without even really thinking about it I mumbled the words, "I wonder when you're going to wake up."

And just like that, Sheila snapped out of her dazed state.

She looked at me and said, "Did we do it Alex?"

"Wha-what?" I responded dumbly.

"Did we complete the formula?" She asked.

"Oh that. N-no. It was a bust. Some of the formula spilled on you. Let's try again tomorrow. Okay?" I said.

"Okay. Tomorrow." She replied cheerfully and grabbed her lab coat and we walked out together.

Whew. Crisis averted.

****

Back in my dorm room I got on the net and did some digging into the state that Sheila was in. All I could find was hypnosis effects. I went to dinner and after returning to my room I printed out a bunch of stuff on hypnotic suggestions and decided that tomorrow I would rework the same formula with Sheila and see if she reacted like she did today.

****

Sheila met me at the lab again. We put on our lab coats and made our way to an empty lab room and closed the door. Something was different about her today. She was friendlier or something.

She set up the burner and I set out the vials. Sheila then turned to me and said, "Alex, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Sheila. What's up?" I said.

"Well two things actually. First of all, what spilled on me? When I got back to my room and removed my shirt, it was still wet with whatever hit me and the smell was really strong. My roommate thought it smelled like semen." She told me.

"What? Semen? Weird. It was smelly for sure, but not semen." I told her confidently.

"Also, Um yesterday, did something happen between us in here?" She inquired.

"N-no nothing. Why?" I said sheepishly.

"Uh, it's hard to say. I, uh had some strange dreams last night and they seemed so real and I wondered if we did anything." She asked.

"No. We just did work like we always do. Why? What did you dream about?" I asked her.

"Oh it's nothing. Let's get to work." She said.

So we got to work.

Sheila set the flask of tea tree oil on the burner at a low heat and then we added the other ingredients to it. One at a time we added them and then stirred and stirred for several minutes.

At one point our hands touched but nothing happened. And we toiled on.

The smell was pleasant but not very calming until she reached past me and that's when I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra as I got a glimpse of her breasts inside the blouse that she had unbuttoned to afford me a glimpse. She caught me looking and smiled and then pulled her arm back and added a few drops of Elder berry extract. She then added some beet root powder.

Just like before, vapor trails could be seen above the flask and when I glanced at Sheila she had that far away look to her eyes again. So I waved my hand in front of her eyes and snapped my fingers and she didn't react.

I turned and opened my knapsack and pulled out the pages I printed out last night on hypnotic suggestion. I quickly scanned the pages and found what I was looking for. The document said that I needed to plant a word in her mind that she would respond to that would put her into this trance like state without having to resort to using this scent every time.

So I said, "Sheila, can you hear me? (yes, she responded in that flat tone again) Okay, anytime you hear me say the words 'sticky sweet' you will enter this trancelike state and do whatever I ask of you. You feel safe here and are really happy. Happier than you've ever felt before. And if you hear me say the word 'awaken' you will awaken as if nothing happened and have no memory of anything that happened. You won't even dream about it. Do you understand? (yes, I understand)

I put the pages back in my knapsack and turned to her.

"Sheila, I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I want you to answer me truthfully. What happened when you smelled the scent we made yesterday?" I asked her.

"I liked the smell. It made me really horny. Hornier than I've ever been before." She said.

"Do you remember anything happening between us yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes. I felt you cup my breasts and work your fingers and thumbs over my erect nipples. I also felt you shoot something on my stomach." She replied.

"Okay, and how did that make you feel?" I asked her.

"I liked it. No one has ever touched me like that before and it made me wet." She told me.

"Did you think your dreams were real last night and were you hoping that something similar would happen again today so you dressed more provocatively?" I asked.

"Yes and yes." She replied.

"Are you horny now?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am very horny and wet." She told me.

"Okay, I want you to remove your clothes and get up on the table and open your legs and show me your pussy." I told her.

I went and locked the door.

I then turned around and Sheila was naked and on the table in the position I asked her to be in. She was really skinny and had smallish breasts with long thick nipples that were erect. The bush between her legs was massive and covered her upper thighs and went down to her anus. Even from my vantage point I could see that she was wet, but that bush was so unattractive.

I was planning to beat off on her again today, but after seeing that jungle of hair between her legs I decided to forgo it.

"Sheila, have you ever had sex with a man?" I asked her.

"No. I have not." She replied.

"Have you had sex with a woman?" I asked.

"Yes, I have." She told me.

"How many women have you had sex with?" I asked.

"1." She told me.

"Are you seeing anyone now?" I asked.

"Yes. My roommate and I are having sex together." She told me.

"Does she like your bush? Does she have a bush? What's her name and what does she look like?" I asked her.

"Yes, she likes my bush. No, she does not have a bush. Her name is Karen Fannington. She is 5'2" tall and 127 lbs, with short blonde hair and blue eyes, 34 c breasts and slender hips." She told me factually.

"Are you attracted to me?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am attracted to you." She told me.

"Okay, this is what I want you to do. Go back to your dorm room and tell Karen that you want her help to trim down your bush. Then have her shave it bald. Then have her take some nudes of you like I am doing now. Get her naked and take some nudes of her. Now put your clothes back on and go back to your dorm. We will meet again on Monday and work on this assignment some more." I told her.

I put our stuff away and after Sheila was dressed I stopped her and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't just a peck but a full on the mouth kiss. (She was the first girl I ever kissed and I got an instant erection) I then pressed my tongue in her mouth. I then pulled back and said, "You will have no memory of what we talked about today, but you will remember the kiss tonight as you dream. Now, 'awaken'.

Sheila blinked a few times and then we walked out together. We hung up our lab jackets and went back to our dorm rooms.

****

I pondered what happened today. I wasn't convinced yet that Sheila was hypnotized and needed a way to try this scent on someone else to find out.

I remembered the kiss and got a hard-on and took my dick out of my pants and beat off. I so wanted to cum on her again but was afraid of the consequences of doing that. Good thing I came to my senses in time.

I thought back to the kiss and without thinking about anything else, my dick erupted and my cum flew all over my stomach in thick globs. I removed my shirt and tossed it in the hamper and put on another along with some cologne to hide the heady smell.

I still wanted to work on this formula. It was only Thursday and I went back to the science building since it was just after 2pm. I grabbed my lab coat and put it on and went into one of the lab rooms and set everything up. I made the concoction the same way again and then sat back and wondered who I could experiment on now.

I put a lid on the formula and then opened the door and walked over to the other labs to see who was there. On the door of each lab there was a clipboard and showed the people inside along with the day and time. Lab 1 was empty. Lab 2 was occupied with James and Bill. Lab 3 was empty and so was Lab 4 and 5. I was in lab 7. I walked over to lab 6 and it showed that Stacy was in there by herself.

Ugh! Stacy. The uppity bitch from hell. This girl was such a snob and looked down on everyone. I almost turned to leave but thought that there was no one else. I straightened my posture and knocked on the door.

"What!!! Who's there?" She yelled.

"Uh, Stacy it's uh, um..." I swallowed and was about to leave when the door flew open.

"What?!! What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy and the Do Not Disturb sign is on!!!" She sneered at me.

"Oh, Uh, I, Um, I Um..." I lost my words.

Stacy was standing there in a flower colored blouse that was open 3 buttons, enough to see the tops of her breasts and a black skirt and black high heels. Her lab coat was open and she was gorgeous. A brunette and easily 5'8" without heels.

"Well spit it out dipshit, I haven't got all day!" She said crossly.

"I uh, was wondering uh, if you could give me um, your opinion about a scent that I brewed up since my lab partner is not available." I stammered.

"Oh all right! Let me turn off the burner first." She said under her breath and then walked over to her station and turned the burner off.

She turned around and almost ran into me. "Lead the way dim wit. Let's get this over with!" She said irritably.

I stumbled ahead of her and made it back to my lab. I opened the door and she came in. "It's in there, I told her." Pointing to the flask with the lid on it.

Stacy looked at me and said, "If this makes me puke I'm going to gouge your eyes out."

She then walked over to my station and grabbed the lid and removed it and took a whiff and froze.

I closed the door and locked it and walked over to Stacy and said, "Stand up. Put the lid back on the flask and sit in the chair."

Stacy did as I asked.

"Stacy, whenever you hear me say the words 'sticky sweet' you will enter this trance like state. It is a happy place for you and you feel safe. You will do anything I ask of you and answer my questions truthfully using your own voice. When you hear me say the word 'awake' you will wake up and feel really good.

So tell me, why are you such a bitch to everyone?"

"I hate men. I was molested by my Uncle when I was in high school and ever since then, whenever I see a man I just want to claw his eyes out." She told me.

"Have you been sexual with anyone?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Who did you have sex with?" I asked her.

"I had sex with my best friend Amy. I also fucked two boys in high school before my uncle molested me. I also have had sex with 15 guys and 2 women since coming to college." She said.

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?" I asked.

"No. I use people to get what I want." She told me.

"And what do you want?" I asked her.

"I want people to serve me and service me. They are beneath me." She said.

"You will be friendly to everyone you meet for now on and when you see me you will hug me and kiss me on the lips. We are the best of friends." I told her.

"Do you play with yourself?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"How often?" I asked.

"7-8 times a day." She said.

(Damn. I was hard now.)

"Stand up and remove your clothes but keep your heels on. Fold everything neatly and place it on the table. And then stand in front of me again." I told her and stepped back to watch.

Stacy stood up and removed her coat and folded it nicely and placed it on the table. She then removed her blouse and bra, skirt and panties and placed everything neatly on the table before standing in front of me.

I took pictures with my phone while she undressed.

I stood in front of her and marveled at her beauty. This girl was really pretty. Her breasts were perfect and had quarter sized areolae and long thick erect nipples. Her arms and stomach were toned and she had a perfect shape. I moved the chair and sat down in front of her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,677 Followers