Master of the Kingdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what's this?" the King said in reply to her suddenly clinging to him, "Are you looking for something witch?"

"Never, Master. I await your pleasure, always," she replied, whispering into his ear, "But if you happened to need something to distract you from your troubles while we await word from your guards, I'm sure I could conjure up something."

"So hungry already," King Roland replied, "I would not have expected the great, sinister witch to become such a wanton slut."

"I will be anything that pleases you, Master," she said, pausing only to kiss His royal neck, "Do you want me to be your worshipper? Your slave? Your princess? Your whore? Anything you want is only a wish away. I am your property, to use and discard as you like."

Through the fabric of his trousers, Adeline could feel the king's growing arousal. Her slipping down into his lap had left the witch's skirt gathered around her thighs, and she was otherwise bare. Her Master had no provided smallclothes with her new dress, after all.

You seductive little minx," the King accused with a grin on his face, "Very well, I suppose I could pass the time by toying with you some."

That was all the permission Adeline needed. She twisted her body further, to straddle the King's lap and lift her weigh off His body while she released the royal cock. When she finally had that glorious pillar of flesh in hand, the witch wasted no time guiding it into her moist sex.

"Oh, no foreplay for me, this time?" the King teased.

Adeline moaned. Even only partially-erect, the intrusion into her pussy made her only hungrier for more. "Please, Master," she begged, "Don't make me withdraw."

Instead, King Roland grinned playfully, then commanded her, "Continue."

Gratitude flooded her, as she ground her body down onto the King's lap. Once her Master's length was fully inside her, it didn't take long for the King's cock to begin growing, producing the most amazing sensation of fullness. When she sensed He was fully erect, Adeline began riding his cock in earnest, enjoying the feeling of the hard member penetrating her sex and reaching up towards her womb. She wondered, idly, with all the magic she had used to unnaturally extend her life and preserve her beauty, could her womb quicken for it's Master's seed? But even that thought was soon driven away by her wildly growing need for more.

Soon the room was filled with the wet sounds of her sex and Adeline's unrestrained moans. She didn't notice how loud and wanton she was being, only able to think of her Master and how good His cock felt inside her. The witch had been reduced down, concentrated until the only thing she existed for was to fuck this man. She barely registered the sensation of being lifted from her perch and slammed, rudely, down onto the table of the royal council. She didn't register at all that she was no longer the one fucking her Master, but rather, He was holding down her writhing and bucking body and thrusting wildly into her pussy.

Her legs wrapped unconsciously around His waist as the King used her for his pleasure. When the hot jets of royal semen began to flood her body, an orgasm as powerful and all-consuming as thunderbolt tore through her. Her fingernails scrabbled on the smooth, lacquered surface of the table as she writhed and moaned. Nothing had prepared her- could have had prepared her- for the pure pleasure that ripped through her body like a storm.

The witch dimly registered the warm trickle of royal seed between her legs when her Master slipped the hot bar of his cock out of her pussy. She could only moan in response.

Only the King's words were able to cut through the haze of her post-orgasmic bliss. "When you are done lying there like a used-up whore, clean yourself and see me in the audience chamber. I want you there for this meeting."

Dimly, some still-sane part of her mind forced Adeline's head to nod in acknowledgement, but the rest of her was still lost in a fog.

12