Master Ox

Story Info
Master trains Slave's secretary to dom!
1.2k words
3.62
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" Ox said to Cadence, who giggled in spite of herself. "What's a guy to do with a pair of tiny tits like that?"

Ox gestured derisively at Blaise, who knelt naked in front of her fully clothed husband and her equally dressed staff assistant.

What was Cadence thinking? Blaise had been a mentor to her, and she'd always admired Blaise's drive and her vigor, and how she hammered corrupt officials in court.

But now it seemed like the respect was leaving Cadence's eyes.

"Like mosquito bites, I can't believe I live with her." Ox lit a match and flicked it at Blaise's left breast and it bounced off her nipple, before Blaise put her thumb on the match so it didn't burn down the house.

Otherwise, she knelt very still, she didn't want to piss Ox off.

"Watch Petunia pig and her perfect posture, kneeling there" Ox laughed.

"God, why would Ms. Inverness-"

"Call her Petunia Pig."

"Um, why would Petunia-oh it's too funny-let us make fun of her while she-why did she take her clothes off?"

"She's a fat little attention whore. And I would have whipped her ass if she didn't listen to me."

Blaise bit her lip and looked down at her knees. A huge tear rolled down her cheek.

Aaw, is baby crying now, oh you pitiable cretin." Ox flicked another flaming match at Blaise's tits. "Now here's a real woman." Ox leaned over and kissed Cadence deeply, and in spite of herself, she hugged him.

Blaise sighed. It was always like this. They'd had a nice friendship with the neighbor, Blaise had anyway, for years before Ox moved in, and then he'd asked for a "Threesome" and she'd brought Lilliane over, and the relationship had changed.

Liliane never looked at Blaise the same when they were doing yard work on their respective lawns, after having been allowed to give her a spanking...

And of course Blaise had been full of shame after licking Ox's cum from Liliane's cunt.

And then, since Ox had dumped Liliane, she'd blamed this on Blaise, and that had led to humiliating hostilities.

For years, in the evenings, Blaise and Liliane had shared a joint over the fence, and gone to neighborhood parties together, and after the exposure by Ox, Liliane must have run her mouth.

Blaise wasn't invited to any parties in the neighborhood any more.

No barbecues, Christmas fetes, nothing.

And now this might change the relationship with Cadence, who had been such a dynamic and respectful staff assistant.

Blaise had no doubt that Cadence would continue to be a hard worker, but the relationship would change. She could imagine how it would, and people would learn about it in the office.

Cadence would tell people why Blaise couldn't go to Friday happy hours, and why she had to bring her lunch to work every day, despite her big salary...

As Ox spent the cash. Master Ox!

And of course, Blaise had seen how Cadence admired Ox.

When he dropped by work for spending money, there was serious desire in Cadence's eyes, watching Ox swagger in, pinching the typist's butt and intimidating the few men on Blaise's staff.

Once, when Blaise's purse was empty, Ox had expressed irritation that she couldn't give him any more money.

And Cadence had actually run down to the ATM and brought back a couple of twenties, even though Ox had explained that he was going to blow it at a strip club.

"I can't be satisfied with this" Ox had said, pointing a derisive thumb at Blaise, silent behind her power desk.

Even when Cadence had watched Ox playfully slapping Blaise across the cheek after she'd chided him about going over his allowance, she'd not been appalled at all.

This girl, who was famous for arranging the "Take Back The Night" rallies at Buttermilk State University!

The other feminists in the office found Ox repulsive and had objected to the marriage between Blaise and Ox after that whirlwind courtship.

Blaise directed one of the biggest political action committees in the tri-state area. It was known for furthering women's rights and Blaise was a regular at the governor's office, petitioning, no demanding equal pay and respect for women and gays.

But she met Ox, an occasional "rowboat mechanic" (whatever that was) and instantly she'd dumped the devoted commodities broker who was begging her to marry him.

Winslow had offered to build Blaise her dream house, with a deck for meditating.

They'd taken trips around the world, and in Copenhagen Blaise had waited until Winslow was asleep to sneak out to the bondage club to be beaten by strangers.

Blaise's executive secretary, Ms. Stendhal had understood this fascination. But Blaise and Ms. Stendhal had worked together for a long time.

Ms. Stendhal was silver haired and buxom, and very no-nonsense.

Ms. Stendhal had learned to build a fire under Blaise to get things done by taking Blaise over her knee regularly, ripping down her pantyhose and drilling Blaise's soft rear cheeks with a metal ruler.

Sometimes, when the office was otherwise deserted, Ms. Stendhal would order Blaise to take off her blouse and bra and then Ms. Stendhal would use the stapler to really play havoc with Blaise's breasts...

When Ms. Stendhal was feeling irritable, Blaise would take her into the back office and kneel, licking the older woman to countless orgasms until Ms. Stendhal was satiated and ready to return to her clerical duties.

And then Ms. Stendhal had introduced Blaise to her nephew, Ox.

Ox had told Blaise recently that he wanted to get to know Cadence, and Blaise had hoped (in vain) that they could all have a nice, civilized dinner.

But here she was, Ox had ordered Blaise to strip and kneel, and now he was inducing the normally respectful assistant to make fun of her superior.

Now, Ox grinned, and kissed Cadence again. "I'm going in the other room to make a phone call, you have some fun with our piggie here."

Blaise looked up at Ox. "Darling please-"

Ox got up and walked over to Blaise and slapped her across the face.

He took off his belt and whacked Blaise's left breast and she trembled.

Blaise's pussy was boiling with excitement, and the humiliation, and the potential fear of being dominated by her assistant.

Although probably Cadence would just sit there, and maybe they could have a talk about power exchanges while Ox was gone.

But after Ox left, tossing the belt to Cadence, she fingered it, and looked somewhat contemptuously at Blaise.

"Shit, I can't believe this is what you like to do. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"You know, if he really likes you, Cadence, he'll whip and humiliate you, too."

Perhaps Cadence was thinking this too, and it upset her.

"Shut up!" The girl got up and stalked over to Blaise.

"I have been so sick of you and your 'I need this done yesterday' bullshit at the office." Cadence swung the belt hard, and it landed on Blaise's shoulder.

There was no hesitation, no testing the waters. Apparently, Cadence was going full force.

By the time Ox came back in, Cadence had undressed, and Blaise, covered with marks from the belt, was munching between her legs as the younger woman stretched out on the couch.